PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi's Uncle clearing the air

Trueblood
02-23-2018, 03:25 PM
It may not be the truth but it's probably closer than to the truth than what ST has been making up.

https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news-kawhi-leonards-uncle-denies-reports-of-fissure-between-nephew-and-team/

DPG21920
02-23-2018, 03:54 PM
It may not be the truth but it's probably closer than to the truth than what ST has been making up.

https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news-kawhi-leonards-uncle-denies-reports-of-fissure-between-nephew-and-team/

I think that is an ‘updated report” using an old clip from Kawhi’s uncle from months ago.

phxspurfan
02-23-2018, 03:57 PM
why can't Kawhi come out and say something. KaWhi is it always his uncle

hater
02-23-2018, 04:01 PM
why can't Kawhi come out and say something. KaWhi is it always his uncle

Kawhi probably sitting on the toilet waiting for his uncle to get home

spurraider21
02-23-2018, 04:04 PM
Lavar Leonard tbh

spurs10
02-23-2018, 04:05 PM
I think that is an ‘updated report” using an old clip from Kawhi’s uncle from months ago. This was from January 23rd, but I like reading these rumors are the ‘farthest from the truth.’ Thanks OP for posting.

spurs10
02-23-2018, 04:05 PM

:toast

dabom
02-23-2018, 04:10 PM
Old news but probably the only real news.

TDomination
02-23-2018, 04:26 PM
Lavar Leonard tbh

Lol feels that way

Mr. Body
02-23-2018, 04:30 PM
So you're gonna dog the franchise that MADE YOU?

Dancelot
02-23-2018, 04:37 PM
:lol

MultiTroll
02-23-2018, 04:51 PM
Is that any relation to the Bruno who used to be / still is on SpursTalk?

I think he went to Pounding the Cock also.

Bruno, are you there?

jehawk81
02-23-2018, 05:00 PM

Gahhhh dayum! :lmao :lmao :lmao

tbdog
02-23-2018, 05:03 PM
He is staying :lobt2:

spurs10
02-23-2018, 06:06 PM
He is staying :lobt2: :lobt2:

lefty20
02-23-2018, 06:34 PM

TheDoctor
02-23-2018, 06:36 PM

Damn :lmao

tholdren
02-23-2018, 06:37 PM
He is staying :lobt2:

Too bad

duncan2k5
02-23-2018, 06:51 PM
So you're gonna dog the franchise that MADE YOU?

Wait, what??

TimDunkem
02-23-2018, 07:13 PM

Fuck. :lol

dbreiden83080
02-23-2018, 07:53 PM
He is not going anywhere unless the Spurs give him up in the off-season for a bag of chips. Nobody is giving up top value for him when he sat out the entire season with an injury that didn’t require surgery. Everyone is questioning his mental attitude and toughness at this point. He has no choice but to come back next year and ball out. At that point he can be re-signed or not. Whatever. He has a lot to prove.

DMC
02-23-2018, 09:15 PM
He is not going anywhere unless the Spurs give him up in the off-season for a bag of chips. Nobody is giving up top value for him when he sat out the entire season with an injury that didn’t require surgery. Everyone is questioning his mental attitude and toughness at this point. He has no choice but to come back next year and ball out. At that point he can be re-signed or not. Whatever. He has a lot to prove.

Kawhi will be offered the supermax. He has every choice in the world. He doesn't have anything to prove. James Harden got what, 250m or more? Kawhi will get that level of pay because he's top 2 in the league where both ends of the floor are considered.

urunobili
02-23-2018, 09:30 PM
That looks like a fake news site

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 12:18 AM
Kawhi will be offered the supermax. He has every choice in the world. He doesn't have anything to prove. James Harden got what, 250m or more? Kawhi will get that level of pay because he's top 2 in the league where both ends of the floor are considered.

He has not played all season long for a leg injury that has not required surgery. You don’t offer 200+ million dollars to someone like that. He has shown to be soft. He has shown to be mentally weak. Yeah great idea give him the Supermax so he can sit on the bench and collect checks. Seriously?

And he has nothing to prove? He has everything to prove. His value right now I got news for you is in the toilet. People don’t think too much of this guy around the league. The media is fucking killing him. And rightfully so. You don’t take one full year off when doctors are telling you to go play and just have the same value. He plummeted his value this season. You remember Rose? A former league MVP who was considered injury prone, now he can’t get a job.

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2018, 12:25 AM
He has not played all season long for a leg injury that has not required surgery. You don’t offer 200+ million dollars to someone like that. He has shown to be soft. He has shown to be mentally weak. Yeah great idea give him the Supermax so he can sit on the bench and collect checks. Seriously?

And he has nothing to prove? He has everything to prove. His value right now I got news for you is in the toilet. People don’t think too much of this guy around the league. The media is fucking killing him. And rightfully so. You don’t take one full year off when doctors are telling you to go play and just have the same value. He plummeted his value this season. You remember Rose? A former league MVP who was considered injury prone, now he can’t get a job.

:lol every team with cap space would offer Kawhi as much money as they possibly could if he was available tomorrow..

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 12:29 AM
:lol every team with cap space would offer Kawhi as much money as they possibly could if he was available tomorrow..

Based on what? Potential? He sat out a whole year because his leg was sore. That cannot be downplayed. He literally has missed one full season. With no surgery.

Tim Duncan this motherfucker is not.

DMC
02-24-2018, 12:34 AM

:lol "considered injury prone" Rose IS injury prone. He didn't have soreness in his quad, he tore his ACL, then damaged everything else. He could stay on the floor and when he was on the floor he didn't add enough value to keep him.

Remember this?

Popovich was just too worried about his asset.

"He was young, a franchise player," Popovich said. "He wasn't just a No. 1 pick. With him, you've got an opportunity to win multiple championships, if you don't screw it up. I didn't know if [the injury] could get worse, or get chronic."

Popovich liked his team, and he liked its chances. He just liked Duncan even more. He told Duncan to shut it down.

"I don't know if it was right or wrong," Popovich said. "But we did it."

That didn't kill Tim's value. This won't kill Kawhi's value. Teams would fall all over themselves to court Leonard. They'd line up from here to Brooklyn.

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 12:34 AM
Offer a guy who is injury prone and hates to play with pain the Supermax. Yeah great idea. Not like that is a decision that will get anyone fired.

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 12:36 AM
:lol "considered injury prone" Rose IS injury prone. He didn't have soreness in his quad, he tore his ACL, then damaged everything else. He could stay on the floor and when he was on the floor he didn't add enough value to keep him.

Remember this?

Popovich was just too worried about his asset.

"He was young, a franchise player," Popovich said. "He wasn't just a No. 1 pick. With him, you've got an opportunity to win multiple championships, if you don't screw it up. I didn't know if [the injury] could get worse, or get chronic."

Popovich liked his team, and he liked its chances. He just liked Duncan even more. He told Duncan to shut it down.

"I don't know if it was right or wrong," Popovich said. "But we did it."

That didn't kill Tim's value. This won't kill Kawhi's value. Teams would fall all over themselves to court Leonard. They'd line up from here to Brooklyn.

When did Tim ever miss an entire season because his leg was sore? Tim Duncan was a fucking warrior that played with incredible pain. If he was hurt he never gave a shit. This man has a lot to prove. Anyone saying otherwise is living in fucking fantasyland. You don’t take an entire season off when the doctors are telling you to man up and go fucking play.

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2018, 12:41 AM
Based on what? Potential? He sat out a whole year because his leg was sore. That cannot be downplayed. He literally has missed one full season. With no surgery.

Tim Duncan this motherfucker is not.

He's one of the few 1st-tier superstars in the NBA, when healthy..you don't pass up that level of player in this league under any circumstance, it's always worth the risk, even with injury concerns..

I'd rather sign a player of that caliber and subsequently lose him to injury rather than build my team around a 3rd-tier player like Aldridge or Blake Griffin and become a perennial 7 seed..

DMC
02-24-2018, 12:41 AM
When did Tim ever miss an entire season because his leg was sore? Tim Duncan was a fucking warrior that played with incredible pain. If he was hurt he never gave a shit. This man has a lot to prove. Anyone saying otherwise is living in fucking fantasyland. You don’t take an entire season off when the doctors are telling you to man up and go fucking play.

It doesn't matter. He's seen as a prodigy and a workhorse because of how hard he trains and how fast he improved in all areas. Teams won't dismiss that because he became extra cautious and has mystery pain. It's a world of mercenary hires these days. If a team can land Kawhi Leonard, they will break the bank to do so.

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 12:43 AM
It doesn't matter. He's seen as a prodigy and a workhorse because of how hard he trains and how fast he improved in all areas. Teams won't dismiss that because he became extra cautious and has mystery pain. It's a world of mercenary hires these days. If a team can land Kawhi Leonard, they will break the bank to do so.

I don’t see it. You don’t stake your job and build a franchise around a guy that is perceived to be mentally weak and soft. There is no denying it. He is mentally weak. Tim Duncan in 1 million years would never pull this bullshit. The team had to basically get down on their hands and knees and beg him to not play when he needed knee surgery for the playoffs. Leonard is soft.

DMC
02-24-2018, 01:03 AM
I don’t see it. You don’t stake your job and build a franchise around a guy that is perceived to be mentally weak and soft. There is no denying it. He is mentally weak. Tim Duncan in 1 million years would never pull this bullshit. The team had to basically get down on their hands and knees and beg him to not play when he needed knee surgery for the playoffs. Leonard is soft.

Franchise building is a rare thing these days. Too many teams are looking for a quick booster shot to their ratings and they want to get better. Everyone wants to play with Kawhi, because he takes the toughest defensive assignments. You have a Durant? Ok, we have a Kawhi, he will shut down your Durant and might even put in 35pts himself. He'll give Lebron fits as well.

If you can build around Chris Paul, you can build around Kawhi Leonard.

tholdren
02-24-2018, 01:09 AM
Franchise building is a rare thing these days. Too many teams are looking for a quick booster shot to their ratings and they want to get better. Everyone wants to play with Kawhi, because he takes the toughest defensive assignments. You have a Durant? Ok, we have a Kawhi, he will shut down your Durant and might even put in 35pts himself. He'll give Lebron fits as well.

You cant win around those 2

Clipper Nation
02-24-2018, 01:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZaUp4bugbk

DMC
02-24-2018, 01:18 AM

You're a retarded little fucker aren't you?

tholdren
02-24-2018, 01:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZaUp4bugbk

Mvp as 4th option....

tholdren
02-24-2018, 01:43 AM
You're a retarded little fucker aren't you?

Neither have led their team to rings. And dont give me the finals mvp trash. Kl was outplayed by tim tony manu the whole playoffs

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 01:52 AM

I agree with everything you just said. Prior to this season. This season changed everything. His perception around the league, you name it. He is perceived as soft who won’t play with pain and is arguing with management. Not just management but spurs management. Some might Disagree but the Spurs are perceived to be the class and model franchise in the league. If he is having issues and problems with us, what does that say?

DMC
02-24-2018, 02:44 AM
Neither have led their team to rings. And dont give me the finals mvp trash. Kl was outplayed by tim tony manu the whole playoffs

DMC
02-24-2018, 02:45 AM
I agree with everything you just said. Prior to this season. This season changed everything. His perception around the league, you name it. He is perceived as soft who won’t play with pain and is arguing with management. Not just management but spurs management. Some might Disagree but the Spurs are perceived to be the class and model franchise in the league. If he is having issues and problems with us, what does that say?

It says he might want to go elsewhere, which is all they care to hear.

dbreiden83080
02-24-2018, 09:15 AM
It says he might want to go elsewhere, which is all they care to hear.

The big question remains why is he sitting it out? The Spurs are struggling badly, and could possibly miss the playoffs for the first time in 20 years.. Doctors from Texas to NY are telling him he can play. The quad is fine. And he won't play? I am not laying down 200 plus mil on someone like that. Come back next year and show me.

cd98
02-24-2018, 09:18 AM
Mike Finger is calling out Kawhi today in the Express News.

duncan2k5
02-24-2018, 09:28 AM
The big question remains why is he sitting it out? The Spurs are struggling badly, and could possibly miss the playoffs for the first time in 20 years.. Doctors from Texas to NY are telling him he can play. The quad is fine. And he won't play? I am not laying down 200 plus mil on someone like that. Come back next year and show me.

fake news...onlt SA doctors are saying he is fone...others are saying there is an issue

exstatic
02-24-2018, 09:47 AM
fake news...onlt SA doctors are saying he is fone...others are saying there is an issue
Fake fake news. There has NEVER been any indication of medical conflict. EVERY doctor consulted has said there is no issue, physically.

Chillen
02-24-2018, 11:57 AM
Kawhi himself needs to speak up to clear the air in the room, this is starting to turn toxic for the Spurs season (yes, they could potentially miss the playoffs).

Spurs9
02-24-2018, 01:11 PM
How did Parker recover so much quicker at a older age with more of a serious injury with the same doctor?

tholdren
02-24-2018, 03:53 PM

An emoji? Sweet avatar

DMC
02-24-2018, 03:58 PM
Mike Finger is calling out Kawhi today in the Express News.

I'm sure Kawhi has that rag shipped to his hotel room.

DMC
02-24-2018, 03:59 PM
How did Parker recover so much quicker at a older age with more of a serious injury with the same doctor?

Parker isn't looking at the supermax. He needs to retire.

Kawhi lost faith in the Spurs way of doing things, maybe because of his accolades combined with pressure from his trusted family members, Kawhi is starting to see PATFO as Agent Smith to his Neo.

tholdren
02-24-2018, 07:54 PM
Parker isn't looking at the supermax. He needs to retire.

Kawhi lost faith in the Spurs way of doing things, maybe because of his accolades combined with pressure from his trusted family members, Kawhi is starting to see PATFO as Agent Smith to his Neo.

Lol accolades and no wins as a 1. Pathetic

DMC
02-25-2018, 12:58 AM
Lol accolades and no wins as a 1. Pathetic

That makes zero sense. Kawhi has one of the highest win percentages in the league, a Finals MVP, 2 DPOY awards and a championship.

He's fine. You keep doing you. Someone has to play the fool.

cutewizard
02-25-2018, 05:49 AM
Has been a down year tbh

cutewizard
02-25-2018, 05:50 AM
Im sad with all the Spurs happenings....

Any other sport to root for?

Perhaps tennis hmmmm

tholdren
02-25-2018, 08:51 AM
That makes zero sense. Kawhi has one of the highest win percentages in the league, a Finals MVP, 2 DPOY awards and a championship.

He's fine. You keep doing you. Someone has to play the fool.

It does make sense. Hes never won anything as the leader of the team. Nothing. Sorry you dont understand

duncan2k5
02-25-2018, 09:28 AM
It does make sense. Hes never won anything as the leader of the team. Nothing. Sorry you dont understand

He had one year as the leader of the team, and got injured by Zaza... Come on now... U sound stupid

tholdren
02-25-2018, 02:24 PM
He had one year as the leader of the team, and got injured by Zaza... Come on now... U sound stupid

Lol i sound stupid because saying kl has not won anything as the leader of the team? Please show me the ring i forgot about.

BatManu20
02-26-2018, 02:16 AM
Stephen A."I've been told directly that Kawhi's Uncle is a problem for the organization."

Max Kellerman: "I have heard the same thing. That's what people are saying."

kA66nAvEEII