Denver says, "No thank you."

tim_duncan_fan
02-24-2018, 12:28 AM

Exactly.

Play Boban
02-24-2018, 12:41 AM
Good point. Why would they trade a budding NBA superstar foe a guy who can’t make it through a season without an injury and is perennially inured in the playoffs? Not to mention a guy who creates drama wherever he goes because his ego fueled by his uncle is off the charts.

Dancelot
02-24-2018, 12:46 AM
Good point. Why would they trade a budding NBA superstar foe a guy who can’t make it through a season without an injury and is perennially inured in the playoffs? Not to mention a guy who creates drama wherever he goes because his ego fueled by his uncle is off the charts.
:lol

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2018, 12:48 AM
Jokic is such a strange case IMO..all the metrics love him and I'm aware of his impact, but I've literally never been impressed by watching him play:lol

hombre
02-24-2018, 12:59 AM
I was thinking this watching the game. Could you imagine Jokic playing the 3 with Aldridge and Gasol? Ridiculous.

TimDunkem
02-24-2018, 01:01 AM
I was thinking this watching the game. Could you imagine Jokic playing the 3 with Aldridge and Gasol? Ridiculous.

No thanks. LMA and Jokic is fine. Gasol can go to the bench and warm his seat for him.

hombre
02-24-2018, 01:02 AM
Just for stretches, Gay at the 2.

8FOR!3
02-24-2018, 01:42 AM
Just for stretches, Gay at the 2.

Kyle at PG?

tholdren
02-24-2018, 01:50 AM
Need more rest

duncan2k5
02-24-2018, 09:32 AM
plz stfu...u guys on here make me sick...

Play Boban
02-24-2018, 09:35 AM
plz stfu...u guys on here make me sick...
:cry

The truth hurts, buddy boy.

UZER
02-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Pop would love that. Its obvious why Pop likes foreign stars so much. They'll take whatever mental slave beating he gives them. But black American stars? Nope, they ain't having that anymore. The two black American stars he's has, he's had major issues with. I mean, he's even been frustrated enough to call BOTH of them out in the media. And this is a guy who hates the media, hates revealing ANY team secrets.

Others black NBA stars can clearly see this issue. It's why they never sign here as free agents. It's why Pop tries to make up for it by going out of his way to bash Trump publicly over and over. Cmon, he doesn't give a shit. It's all an act to stay in the black's good graces because he knows he's really a dick to them behind closed doors.

jimbo
02-24-2018, 02:16 PM
Pop would love that. Its obvious why Pop likes foreign stars so much. They'll take whatever mental slave beating he gives them. But black American stars? Nope, they ain't having that anymore. The two black American stars he's has, he's had major issues with. I mean, he's even been frustrated enough to call BOTH of them out in the media. And this is a guy who hates the media, hates revealing ANY team secrets.

Others black NBA stars can clearly see this issue. It's why they never sign here as free agents. It's why Pop tries to make up for it by going out of his way to bash Trump publicly over and over. Cmon, he doesn't give a shit. It's all an act to stay in the black's good graces because he knows he's really a dick to them behind closed doors.

Yep. Poop would universally be known as Massa Pop if he didn't blast Trump so often.

Hotspur
02-24-2018, 02:33 PM
Teams don't trade their best player for injured players mate

tholdren
02-24-2018, 03:51 PM

Sounds like crybaby players.

Play Boban
06-28-2018, 05:49 PM
Should've done this while we could tbh. Too late now. Kawhitter is a cancer-infested oft-injured quitter and Jokic is one of the best young players in the league tbh.......... :wakeup

Play Boban
06-28-2018, 05:50 PM
:lol

Who's the one laughing now tbh?

tmtcsc
06-28-2018, 09:17 PM
Jokic is one of my favorite non-Spur players. Come to think of it, the only Spur player I like nowadays is Ginobili. He's not what he used to be but dude plays just as hard as when he was in his prime. The body just doesn't follow the mind when you get older.

cutewizard
06-29-2018, 12:12 AM
Im in

cutewizard
06-29-2018, 12:13 AM
I would trade kawhi for Rodman and the North Korean national team right now

phxspurfan
06-29-2018, 12:27 AM
Jokic is such a strange case IMO..all the metrics love him and I'm aware of his impact, but I've literally never been impressed by watching him play:lol

He's the 2018 Sabonis

hombre
06-29-2018, 12:46 AM
You've got to be Jokic.

Play Boban
06-29-2018, 08:30 AM
You've got to be Jokic.

:lol :bobo

Trueblood
06-29-2018, 08:51 AM
KAT for Kawhi. Tibs loves defensive minded players. Pair himwith butler then watch LeBron join them and make their super team in Minnesota to send a nice screw you to the Lakers and give the Spurs a Murray/towns foundation to build on in the future

Play Boban
05-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Damn, I’m smart. The Joker DESTROYED DeFrozen and company. PATFO = Dumb.......

horseshue
05-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Damn, I’m smart. The Joker DESTROYED DeFrozen and company. PATFO = Dumb.......

4 pts victory in game seven from second best team in the west sure does look like destroying.

GreekSpursfan
05-01-2019, 12:11 PM
If White hadn't gone MIA in the final game we would be a lock for the WCF right now. Jokic has a great offensive IQ but defensively due to his limited athleticism and tendency to gain weight he will always be below average.

DAF86
05-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Jokic would have been a perfect Spur. Foreigner, unselfish, reserved, unathletic. He checks all the boxes.

TimDunkem
05-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Jokic would have been a perfect Spur. Foreigner, unselfish, reserved, unathletic. He checks all the boxes.

But instead

Fathead

monty4329
05-01-2019, 01:22 PM
and still there are some that are happy with having DeChoker

phxspurfan
05-01-2019, 01:39 PM
Denver would have laughed us out of the room/phone call. No way we would have nabbed Jokic when Kawhi was sitting out an entire year and limping onto the plane

Play Boban
05-01-2019, 04:02 PM
4 pts victory in game seven from second best team in the west sure does look like destroying.

Did you miss him almost averaging a triple dub? It's not his fault he had to carry the team on his back tbh.

Spurtacular
05-01-2019, 04:29 PM

I'm still not that impressed. Dude could be holding up the Larry O'Brien Trophy and I'm not sure I'll be that impressed. :lol