PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Zaaaaazaaaaa

lefty
02-25-2018, 12:40 AM

lefty
02-25-2018, 12:44 AM

UZER
02-25-2018, 12:44 AM
Golden State signed him for one reason, to goon it up.

lefty
02-25-2018, 12:49 AM
:lol Fuck GSW , the early 2000s Lakers were likable in comparison
Biggest collection of douchebags ever assembled

Killakobe81
02-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Golden State signed him for one reason, to goon it up.

i will say he fell kinda late ...but if it wasnt for his previous crimes dont think ANYONE would assume it was dirty ...
But after the Kiwi incident he gets no BOD

UZER
02-25-2018, 12:53 AM
i will say he fell kinda late ...but if it wasnt for his previous crimes dont think ANYONE would assume it was dirty ...

To me it wasn't really the fall. It was pushing Russ in the back just a little harder when he saw he was was off balance. THEN you add the fall on top of that. Dude is out there just trying to hurt people when given the "oops" opportunity.

Chris
02-25-2018, 12:59 AM
Dirtiest player in the league doing dirty things.

JohnnyMax
02-25-2018, 01:43 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/2594vh.jpg

UZER
02-25-2018, 01:44 AM

Watching it again, he could have easily put his hand out and held himself up over Westbrooks legs to not land on them with all his weight. He clearly sees them but chooses to pull the clumsy goofball routine again.

Proxy
02-25-2018, 01:46 AM
no he's a clumsy big man, remember

DeadlyDynasty
02-25-2018, 02:20 AM
Looks like winning basketball to me. History says I'm right

phxspurfan
02-25-2018, 02:43 AM

Seriously, did anyone see Curry check in at the scorers table in like the 2nd quarter. He was wearing a robe or something and a hoodie to cover his head like he was Muhammad Ali. Then as soon as he got in the game he had like 2 turnovers, and OKC went on a run and Kerr called a timeout lol

Chris Fall
02-25-2018, 02:55 AM
Legit fall. Easy three count.

Congrats to the new Intercontinental champ.

DMC
02-25-2018, 03:07 AM
Russ kicks Zaza's leg but Nick Young's foot hit Zaza behind the knee and took him down. The dive across the legs looked like he was trying to avoid landing on his own elbow. The push that started it was questionable. Kyrie was cool with Draymond kicking people in the nuts.

baseline bum
02-25-2018, 03:08 AM

You mean the Kawhi incidents? He also tried to injure him in a game when he was on the Mavs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jqRw9Kcco

Spurtacular
02-25-2018, 03:50 AM

Watching this arrogance makes me wish Za did the job right, tbh.

Jules_Winnfield
02-25-2018, 04:08 AM

Damn.. Russ has these reporters on a leash. :hat

He's definetely swinging a long hose, tbh..

Mitch
02-25-2018, 05:15 AM
wouldn't put it past zaza, but youcan see nick young pull his leg with his foot tbh

Chillen
02-25-2018, 05:38 AM
No surprise they have a player doing the dirty laundry for them in ZaZa. They would love to sideline Russ so they can sweep the Thunder in the playoffs. Warriors players aren't even man enough to go visit the president at the White House (the highest honor) without complaining.

vander
02-25-2018, 09:46 AM

and yet people keep tuning in to watch, no incentive for the NBA to stop being a joke.

lefty
02-25-2018, 09:59 AM
and yet people keep tuning in to watch, no incentive for the NBA to stop being a joke.

Because 3 pointeeeerrrrrrzzzzz

Clipper Nation
02-25-2018, 12:16 PM
Zaza really is a POS. He also tried to injure Montrezl Harrell last time we played them. That being said, he's a perfect fit for the douchiest team ever assembled.

Next time Zaza starts up with his thug antics, the opposing coach should send in an end-of-the-bench scrub and tell them to take out Curry and Durbeta.

Bynumite
02-25-2018, 12:38 PM
A lot of fake outrage coming from fans of a team that for many years used to employ Bruce Bowen. The organisation liked his dirty work so much that they even retired his jersey, even though he hasn't accomplished nearly enough to warrant such treatment.

Fabbs
02-25-2018, 12:45 PM
This.
I've also allowed the NBA to waste my time. 1st season I have gone 90% off NFL and did not miss it a bit.
Ditto NBA. Still watching on occasion, more often then not reminded it's a joke.

Golden State has equaled Lakers for phaggotry.

webshad
02-25-2018, 12:49 PM

Russ on point! Agreed with everything he said and the way he replied to dumb questions.

webshad
02-25-2018, 12:53 PM
Seriously, did anyone see Curry check in at the scorers table in like the 2nd quarter. He was wearing a robe or something and a hoodie to cover his head like he was Muhammad Ali. Then as soon as he got in the game he had like 2 turnovers, and OKC went on a run and Kerr called a timeout lol

:lol :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

good sense of humor, I like it

daslicer
02-25-2018, 12:53 PM
A lot of fake outrage coming from fans of a team that for many years used to employ Bruce Bowen. The organisation liked his dirty work so much that they even retired his jersey, even though he hasn't accomplished nearly enough to warrant such treatment.

You had no problems rooting for dirty players like Bynum when it benefited the Lakers. Your logic of how Spur fans can never have outrage about an opposing player being dirty because they had Bruce Bowen is retarded. Going by your retarded logic no fan base can complain about an opposing player being dirty since just about every NBA franchise has had a dirty player at one of point of time in their existence.

webshad
02-25-2018, 12:57 PM
Zaza really is a POS. He also tried to injure Montrezl Harrell last time we played them. That being said, he's a perfect fit for the douchiest team ever assembled.

Next time Zaza starts up with his thug antics, the opposing coach should send in an end-of-the-bench scrub and tell them to take out Curry and Durbeta.

That's easy to say, but no scrub would want to ruin their NBA career and resume doing that. They came a long way, and they don't want to lose their golden ticket.

ECOV
02-25-2018, 01:01 PM
You had no problems rooting for dirty players like Bynum when it benefited the Lakers. Your logic of how Spur fans can never have outrage about an opposing player being dirty because they had Bruce Bowen is retarded. Going by your retarded logic no fan base can complain about an opposing player being dirty since just about every NBA franchise has had a dirty player at one of point of time in their existence.boooom

Clipper Nation
02-25-2018, 01:03 PM
That's easy to say, but no scrub would want to ruin their NBA career and resume doing that. They came a long way, and they don't want to lose their golden ticket.
Zaza is a scrub, and he's been thugging it up in the NBA since 2003.

LkrFan
02-25-2018, 01:08 PM

Russ is full of it. He started it with his barrage to the rim, bowling over Swaggy. Swaggy stumbled, and tripped Zaza, who in turn fell on Russ. Russ, when he sees the replay, owes Zaza an apology. On this play, Zaza was innocentPERIOD.

webshad
02-25-2018, 01:11 PM
Zaza is a scrub, and he's been thugging it up in the NBA since 2003.

I know, but who in OKC or the Spurs (last year) had "zaza" type player.

Very few players, whether in the NBA or FIFA, is willing to do this. Especially today with all the cameras and media, it will be the end of your means to earn a living.

Remember most league players see this as a professional career/job, they have their families at home to take care of.

Anyways, your strategy will never come to fruition today even though many of us want that.

Bynumite
02-25-2018, 01:22 PM
You had no problems rooting for dirty players like Bynum when it benefited the Lakers. Your logic of how Spur fans can never have outrage about an opposing player being dirty because they had Bruce Bowen is retarded. Going by your retarded logic no fan base can complain about an opposing player being dirty since just about every NBA franchise has had a dirty player at one of point of time in their existence.

So what? I admit Lakers have had dirty players in their rosters, Fisher, Artest, Bynum, Kobe etc. all made dirty plays from time to time. But every good championship caliber team needs enforcers and that edge.

Everybody and their mom complains the league has gone soft and the 80's/90's were the days but when shit actually goes down they get their panties in a bunch.

That's that Bill Lambeer piece of shit basketball and what Jordan faced on the regular.

LkrFan
02-25-2018, 01:37 PM
Russ kicks Zaza's leg but Nick Young's foot hit Zaza behind the knee and took him down. The dive across the legs looked like he was trying to avoid landing on his own elbow. The push that started it was questionable. Kyrie was cool with Draymond kicking people in the nuts.

Truth Bombs.

LkrFan
02-25-2018, 01:39 PM

Truth Bombs

SAGirl
02-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Definite push in the back, definitely the slowest deliberate stumble right into his legs. Thugging along

daslicer
02-25-2018, 02:25 PM
So what? I admit Lakers have had dirty players in their rosters, Fisher, Artest, Bynum, Kobe etc. all made dirty plays from time to time. But every good championship caliber team needs enforcers and that edge.

Everybody and their mom complains the league has gone soft and the 80's/90's were the days but when shit actually goes down they get their panties in a bunch.

That's that Bill Lambeer piece of shit basketball and what Jordan faced on the regular.

:lol Wow a troll deflection response. You original premise was "Spur fans should not be outraged about Zaza being dirty because they had Bowen." and your retarded counter response is "This stuff happened during the 80's/90's and people need to shut up." I doubt you would not be outraged if Zaza in the future took out a future Lakers superstar. You are reaching for straws here with your weak trolling.

AlexJones
02-25-2018, 03:38 PM
Such a genius signing on the Warriors part. They signed him JUST so he wouldn't ever have a chance to injure Curry/KD

Killakobe81
02-25-2018, 04:01 PM

Some truth here ...agree Bowen not a jersey retirement level player same with Mavs and Harper/Davis ...
But after further consideration ...Spurs just milking the golden era ...if Kiwi doesnt re-sign not many candidates for jersey retirements.

spursistan
02-25-2018, 04:14 PM
Such a genius signing on the Warriors part. They signed him JUST so he wouldn't ever have a chance to injure Curry/KD
Try not Copy+Paste Harlemheat for a change..

Holy shit, you have no personality on fuckin message board :lol..

dbreiden83080
02-25-2018, 04:17 PM
He needs to be suspended, I mean it is ridiculous..

Clipper Nation
02-25-2018, 06:25 PM
He injured KD last season, though...

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2018, 07:06 PM
You mean the Kawhi incidents? He also tried to injure him in a game when he was on the Mavs.

The ankle thing and falling on Russ can be spun as incidental... but this play right here where he grabs Kawhi's arm is a real piece of shit move.

LkrFan
02-25-2018, 08:48 PM

That's it and that's all :lol

AlexJones
02-26-2018, 07:06 AM
Try not Copy+Paste Harlemheat for a change..

Holy shit, you have no personality on fuckin message board :lol..
I posted that in July of 2016 before Harlem did

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2018, 08:28 AM

That's it and that's all :lol

Well of course he's not gonna talk shit about a teammate.

I just like how Warrior fans defend the guy as if he's just this big dumb clumsy idiot who can't help himself. If that were the case he certainly wouldn't be in the NBA.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 11:05 AM
Well of course he's not gonna talk shit about a teammate.

I just like how Warrior fans defend the guy as if he's just this big dumb clumsy idiot who can't help himself. If that were the case he certainly wouldn't be in the NBA.

Have you ever defended Bruce Lee Bowen even once? :downspin:

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Have you ever defended Bruce Lee Bowen even once? :downspin:

Here we go with this argument again, as if any of the dirty things Bowen did have anything to do with the crap that Pachulia pulls.

Every team has had a dirty player at some point.....That doesn't make this dude any less of a pile of shit.

daslicer
02-26-2018, 12:16 PM
Here we go with this argument again, as if any of the dirty things Bowen did have anything to do with the crap that Pachulia pulls.

Every team has had a dirty player at some point.....That doesn't make this dude any less of a pile of shit.

I made that argument in a previous post in this thread. They are trolls and they know the deal. Don't believe for a second they wouldn't be up in arms if this happened to a superstar on their own team.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 12:34 PM

Don't come at me with yo hypocritical bullshit s:loln. KD defends Zaza the same way Spurs not only defended Bruce Lee Bowen, they even retired his jersey! :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 12:56 PM
I made that argument in a previous post in this thread. They are trolls and they know the deal. Don't believe for a second they wouldn't be up in arms if this happened to a superstar on their own team.

We don't need any hypotheticals. Just go back and look at the meltdown by Laker fans after that Dahntay Jones/Kobe play a few years ago - even though Kobe committed an offensive foul by kicking his leg out and was a dirty player in his own right.

dabom
02-26-2018, 01:37 PM
When your only defense is "but bruce", you lost the argument. :lol

dabom
02-26-2018, 01:41 PM

Dirty fucking player. I also don't fall when someone pushes on one of my legs.

dabom
02-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Also the warrior slobbering from the lakers. So fucking typical. :lol

ambchang
02-26-2018, 01:53 PM
I don’t believe the anger should be towards Zaza. He is doing what he needs to to feed his family.

The anger should be directed toward the league for this blatant double standard.

Arcadian
02-26-2018, 02:06 PM
:lol "Don't ask me dumb questions"

<proceeds to answer the question, giving that reporter exactly what he wanted>

That's called positive reinforcement, Russ.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 02:31 PM
When your only defense is "but bruce", you lost the argument. :lol

Nope - even Stack5 admitted on national TV that Pop sends players out there to commit hard fouls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-6qVcDByL0

No wonder you classholes retired a serial killer's number even though he not a HOFer. Pop loves goons. :lol

dabom
02-26-2018, 02:44 PM
Did not watch video but hard fouls vs being dirty/cheap fouls. They ain't the same dummy. :lol

Spurs da champs
02-26-2018, 02:57 PM
Lmao, best part of that vid is the Chris Childs smacking Kobe reference

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Lmao, best part of that vid is the Chris Childs smacking Kobe reference

Yeah, that shit was unnecessary :lol

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 04:11 PM
Did not watch video but hard fouls vs being dirty/cheap fouls. They ain't the same dummy. :lol

Why you not bolded yet son? Maybe it's 19K dumbass takes like this one? ;)

dabom
02-26-2018, 04:24 PM
Why you not bolded yet son? Maybe it's 19K dumbass takes like this one? ;)

Took you a couple of hours for that response. :lol

Try harder next time.

D-Wade
02-26-2018, 04:30 PM
No surprise they have a player doing the dirty laundry for them in ZaZa. They would love to sideline Russ so they can sweep the Thunder in the playoffs. Warriors players aren't even man enough to go visit the president at the White House (the highest honor) without complaining.

Sorry, there isn't an NBA team in the league that would feel honored to visit the current admin and rightly so. Fun take though

Oh, and fuck that dirty, minimally talent player

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2018, 05:21 PM
Don't come at me with yo hypocritical bullshit s:loln. KD defends Zaza the same way Spurs not only defended Bruce Lee Bowen, they even retired his jersey! :lmao

Yes, because the team decided retired his jersey, that means every fan of said team is a rabid defender of everything he ever did.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Took you a couple of hours for that response. :lol

Try harder next time.

I do actually work. :lol at GNSF being maaaad

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Yes, because the team decided retired his jersey, that means every fan of said team is a rabid defender of everything he ever did.

So you know he has undercut players which lead to sprained ankles, he's kicked players in the face, and comitted countless hard fouls, right? This is no different than Zaza, yet Spurs celebrated him by retiring his jersey. Your post indicates that you approve of his actions and the Spurs celebrating a dirty player that was signed solely to keep Kobe from raping the Spurs repeatedly :lol

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 05:41 PM

:toast

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2018, 05:47 PM
So you know he has undercut players which lead to sprained ankles, he's kicked players in the face, and comitted countless hard fouls, right? This is no different than Zaza, yet Spurs celebrated him by retiring his jersey. Your post indicates that you approve of his actions and the Spurs celebrating a dirty player that was signed solely to keep Kobe from raping the Spurs repeatedly :lol

Is there an extensive highlight reel for BB? Pachulia has quite the tape.

DAF86
02-26-2018, 05:52 PM
Bowen used to leave his feet below jump shooters to make them uncomfortable. I guess it's kind of dirty, but it's not as if he was the only guy to do that. Pretty much all defenders were taught to do that back on the days. Same as getting your elbows out on rebounds, or going for layups with your knees up and sharp.

Those are/were considered hard, tough basketball plays. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Pachulia goes out of his way to try and hurt people. There's a difference.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 05:55 PM
Speaking of retiring dirty players' numbers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxsK_2imYI

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 05:56 PM
Is there an extensive highlight reel for BB? Pachulia has quite the tape.

F:lolH with that shit son. -150 points

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Speaking of retiring dirty players' numbers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxsK_2imYI

Took you long enough :lol

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2018, 06:02 PM
F:lolH with that shit son. -150 points

You're comparing undercutting a jumpshooter, which is something a lot of guys have done, to trying to break someone's arm and throwing full body weight into someone's leg for no reason. That's pretty disingenuous at best.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 06:21 PM
You're comparing undercutting a jumpshooter, which is something a lot of guys have done, to trying to break someone's arm and throwing full body weight into someone's leg for no reason. That's pretty disingenuous at best.

Not really. They both some dirty MFers. I'm pointing out Spur fans who cheered for BB, yet acting all butthurt that Zaza is doing the same to y'all. Karma, I hear she's a bitch :lol

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 06:25 PM
I mean you farmers were having a good ole time when Kobe blew his Achilles. Look at Kiwi, fighting for his NBA life, in his prime. Karma, courtesy of Zaza.

Chris
02-26-2018, 06:26 PM
No fine or suspension? What a joke.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 06:59 PM
No fine or suspension? What a joke.

Are you serious? Chucky caused the ruckus. Quick recap: he bowled over Swaggy (offensive foul that wasn't called). Swaggy stumbled, fell, tripped Zaza. Zaza fell on Chucky.

Now put yourself in Zaza's shoes. Either fall and bust up your elbow or worst, or cushion your fall on the lil niglet who caused it? :lol

Chucky is like the dude who smokes at a gas station. When his ass gets burnt due to the inevitable explosion, he got the nerve to sue the owner. :lol

dabom
02-26-2018, 07:06 PM
Are you serious? Chucky caused the ruckus. Quick recap: he bowled over Swaggy (offensive foul that wasn't called). Swaggy stumbled, fell, tripped Zaza. Zaza fell on Chucky.

Now put yourself in Zaza's shoes. Either fall and bust up your elbow or worst, or cushion your fall on the lil niglet who caused it? :lol

Chucky is like the dude who smokes at a gas station. When his ass gets burnt due to the inevitable explosion, he got the nerve to sue the owner. :lol

Lot of slurping dude. It's not even your team. :lol

Chris
02-26-2018, 07:07 PM
tripped Zaza

nah :lol

He chose to fall. It was pretty obvious :lol

He's a bitch, but it was still a Bush league dirty play that deserves repercussions. If the league won't do it, then the players will have to police themselves like they do in baseball and hockey.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 07:10 PM
Lot of slurping dude. It's not even your team. :lol

:lol

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 07:11 PM
nah :lol

He chose to fall. It was pretty obvious :lol

He's a bitch, but it was still a Bush league dirty play that deserves repercussions. If the league won't do it, then the players will have to police themselves like they do in baseball and hockey.

^ maaaaaaaaaad :lol

Chris
02-26-2018, 07:12 PM
^ maaaaaaaaaad :lol

skeet skeet run along now little one :lol

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2018, 07:41 PM

It's actually not possible to ignite gas with a cig cherry. Doesn't burn hot enough.

Looks like Alberto never finished chemistry.

hater
02-26-2018, 08:03 PM
I mean you farmers were having a good ole time when Kobe blew his Achilles. Look at Kiwi, fighting for his NBA life, in his prime. Karma, courtesy of Zaza.

:lmao

daslicer
02-26-2018, 08:16 PM

:lol Wow your still butt hurt about that.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 08:24 PM

Funny how you got Spur fans riled up over a play involving neither the Spurs nor the Lakers ...:lol
Well done :toast

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 08:46 PM
Are you serious? Zaza's jersey says "GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS" on the front, of course he's innocent.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 10:05 PM
Funny how you got Spur fans riled up over a play involving neither the Spurs nor the Lakers ...:lol
Well done :toast

:toast

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 10:07 PM

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 10:08 PM
:lol Wow your still butt hurt about that.

Yep, I was pissed off to the highest degree of pisstivity :lol

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 10:09 PM
It's actually not possible to ignite gas with a cig cherry. Doesn't burn hot enough.

Looks like Alberto never finished chemistry.

LkrFan
02-26-2018, 10:10 PM
I miss Bonnie Griffin :cry