PDA

View Full Version : Zaza P, at it again trying to injure superstar players

Rummpd
02-25-2018, 07:17 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22572847/russell-westbrook-oklahoma-city-thunder-says-zaza-pachulia-intentionally-fell-leg-tried-hurt-me

Reporter: "I didn't see the replay."

Westbrook: "Oh, you didn't see it? But why you asking about something you didn't see? Well then if you didn't see it, don't ask me a question. Don't ask me dumb questions, man. Obviously, it was intentional. So don't ask me if it was intentional. Nobody touched him, he fell on my leg, tried to hurt me. But hey, that's how it goes."

On if the NBA needs to address it, Westbrook said, "Hey man, they'll see it and look at it, you know what I'm saying? They'll see it."

Asked if Pachulia is a dirty player, he said, "Yeah, for sure. For sure." ..........................

Pachulia has dealt with similar controversy with other players.

In Game 1 of the 2017 Western Conference finals against the San Antonio Spurs, Kawhi Leonard suffered a left ankle injury after Pachulia slid under his foot on the jump shot. The injury kept him out the remainder of the postseason as the Warriors swept the series.

The incident caused an angry Gregg Popovich to unleash his fury at Pachulia in a postgame interview.

"Who gives a damn what his intent was?" Popovich said then. "Have you ever heard of manslaughter? You still go to jail, I think, when you're texting and you end up killing somebody, but may have not intended to do that. All I care is what I saw. All I care about is what happened. And the history there exasperates the whole situation and makes me very, very angry."

SPURt
02-25-2018, 07:37 AM
I’m surprised the NBA isn’t more aggressive with Zaza. Kawhi is missing a year and it’s hard not to believe the imbalance caused by his ankle didn’t contribute. What if he really hurts Westbrook. That’s two at least top ten players that this guy could’ve taken away from television ratings and ticket sales. This type of behavior hurts the NBA’s bottom line.

boutons_deux
02-25-2018, 08:01 AM
unquestionably intentional, zz was standing, in control, and then criminally flopped onto WB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wdEqrhyPo

OKC must file a complaint

TheDoctor
02-25-2018, 08:44 AM
unquestionably intentional, zz was standing, in control, and then criminally flopped onto WB

That motherfucker.

james evans
02-25-2018, 08:56 AM
I’m surprised the NBA isn’t more aggressive with Zaza. Kawhi is missing a year and it’s hard not to believe the imbalance caused by his ankle didn’t contribute. What if he really hurts Westbrook. That’s two at least top ten players that this guy could’ve taken away from television ratings and ticket sales. This type of behavior hurts the NBA’s bottom line.
it doesn't hurt the NBA. It just ensures that the Warriors have the least resistance to the finals. The League won't do anything about it until someone like Lebron gets hurt from his antics. Just like the pistons. The league didn't step in and outlaw their type of play until they realized that Jordan(that guy they were building up to take over the league from Bird and Magic) couldn't beat them. Powder knows what's going on. If they can go back and review a punch to the balls by Jason Terry to Finley 12 fucking years ago in a pile on the floor, how can they not see this dude deliberately trying to hurt people? When he's no longer with GS and hurts one of their players, Powder will deal with him. Until then, he's gonna act like he doesn't have a clue I've never wished a player to get injured or wanted a player to get injured but I want someone to hurt that mf or anyone on GS. Because if you're the Warriors and you have a player on your team hurting other players, if you don't speak against it, you're condoning it. I know this much, if I'm coaching a team and one of my players are hurt by a dirty player, i'm instruction everyone on that goddamn team I want their star player out within the next 5 minutes and I'd pay their fine and missed game wages. .

SPURt
02-25-2018, 09:57 AM
it doesn't hurt the NBA. It just ensures that the Warriors have the least resistance to the finals. The League won't do anything about it until someone like Lebron gets hurt from his antics. Just like the pistons. The league didn't step in and outlaw their type of play until they realized that Jordan(that guy they were building up to take over the league from Bird and Magic) couldn't beat them. Powder knows what's going on. If they can go back and review a punch to the balls by Jason Terry to Finley 12 fucking years ago in a pile on the floor, how can they not see this dude deliberately trying to hurt people? When he's no longer with GS and hurts one of their players, Powder will deal with him. Until then, he's gonna act like he doesn't have a clue I've never wished a player to get injured or wanted a player to get injured but I want someone to hurt that mf or anyone on GS. Because if you're the Warriors and you have a player on your team hurting other players, if you don't speak against it, you're condoning it. I know this much, if I'm coaching a team and one of my players are hurt by a dirty player, i'm instruction everyone on that goddamn team I want their star player out within the next 5 minutes and I'd pay their fine and missed game wages. .
I agree that the Warriors players are complicit. My point on it hurting the league is a game like today’s ABC game between the Spurs and Cavs is going to get worse ratings without Kawhi. Spurs road and home games will draw less fans. The playoffs and their outcome is separate.

The Jordan Bulls were fun because it was largely one player and a sidekick that was winning. The Pistons team illustrates that as they needed to shut down Jordan to win. That Pistons team would need to do that to multiple players against these Warriors. It’d bring me great joy watching Bill Laimbeer beat up these Warriors.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-25-2018, 10:11 AM
Even if Zaza was off-balance a bit, which is what I'm sure will be his excuse, he had plenty of time and opportunity to fall a different direction. It does look like ha aiming to fall on Russ's legs. Plus he was trying to poke his knee into the side of RW's leg/knee before the fall when you look at the slowed down replay.

My guess is that if he wasn't on the Warriors his punishments to date would have been a lot stronger.

Russ
02-25-2018, 10:20 AM
Changing the subject slightly, can anyone remember who gave Kawhi Leonard the knee to the thigh (I believe) that led to his latest quad setback?

dabom
02-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Changing the subject slightly, can anyone remember who gave Kawhi Leonard the knee to the thigh (I believe) that led to his latest quad setback?

He had bum quads last year.

bklynspursfan
02-25-2018, 10:30 AM

BillMc
02-25-2018, 10:31 AM

Looks like he dove right on Westbrook's leg. Get this bum out of the league.

Keepin' it real
02-25-2018, 10:56 AM
I still don't understand why other players won't take out Steph and KD because of Zsa Zsa's and Draymond's thuggy plays.

Millennials lol, way too soft. They'd rather play the victim card than do anything about it. :bang

spurs10
02-25-2018, 12:06 PM
Zaza shouldn’t be allowed on the court. Maybe this time they’ll do something.

UZER
02-25-2018, 12:32 PM
I still don't understand why other players won't take out Steph and KD because of Zsa Zsa's and Draymond's thuggy plays.

Millennials lol, way too soft. They'd rather play the victim card than do anything about it. :bang

Don't forget, Curry "accidentally" walked into Rivers face with his shin while Rivers was lying on the floor just the game before this one.

daslicer
02-25-2018, 12:58 PM

Agreed they won't stop playing dirty until someone does it back to them. It's frustrating because I view Steph,KD,Zsa,Dray as front runners. If any of them got punched in the face they would melt.

Chomag
02-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Didn't he try to hurt Westbrook in last year's playoffs as well?

Dverde
02-25-2018, 02:01 PM
King Kerr should have cut ties with his ass last year. They re-signed him showing they want his dirty antics. Another reason to hate the dubs

DieHardSpursFan1537
02-25-2018, 02:05 PM
Zaza is truly human garbage and a total scrub. The league needs to do something about this shit.

spursistan
02-25-2018, 02:19 PM

If the league doesn't move to make an example of this disgusting goon, no one should take them seriously anymore..

TimDunkem
02-25-2018, 02:22 PM
What baffles me is how many are arguing that it was Young's fault for tripping him as if an NBA athlete cannot stop himself from slowly falling forward, knee first, into the back of Russ' knees.

You'd have to be lying, naive, or just plain stupid to argue against anything but a dirty play here.

daslicer
02-25-2018, 02:29 PM

If the league doesn't move to make an example of this disgusting goon, no one should take them seriously anymore..

Honestly I haven't taken the league seriously for years now. Especially after the 2016 playoffs when they allowed Draymond to kick people in the nuts and didn't suspend him because they felt all of his kicks were accidental.

boutons_deux
02-25-2018, 02:33 PM
Zaza is truly human garbage and a total scrub. The league needs to do something about this shit.

he's an instinctual, reflexive thug

BillMc
02-25-2018, 02:38 PM
You'd have to be lying, naive, or just plain stupid to argue against anything but a dirty play here.

Hey, I am a liar, naive and just plain stupid and even I think it was a dirty play here!:lol

sasaint
02-25-2018, 03:04 PM
Looks like he dove right on Westbrook's leg. Get this bum out of the league.

Exactly! The goon kind of waddles forward about three waddles and drops right down on Russ.

daslicer
02-25-2018, 03:05 PM
What baffles me is how many are arguing that it was Young's fault for tripping him as if an NBA athlete cannot stop himself from slowly falling forward, knee first, into the back of Russ' knees.

They are a lot of Wartards who are claiming it was an accident based off of this video:

32Hl9pQdfd0

UZER
02-25-2018, 03:12 PM
They are a lot of Wartards who are claiming it was an accident based off of this video:

32Hl9pQdfd0

Warriors fans are the worst. They are the SJWs of NBA fans. You can't say ANYTHING about the Warriors lest they immediately Zapruder film every foul your team has ever committed.

UZER
02-25-2018, 03:16 PM
People are overlooking the shove he gave Russ in his back once he saw he was off balance mid flight. That's what made him fall in the first place.

daslicer
02-25-2018, 03:24 PM
Warriors fans are the worst. They are the SJWs of NBA fans. You can't say ANYTHING about the Warriors lest they immediately Zapruder film every foul your team has ever committed.

Agreed. There is a thread on realgm about Zaza being dirty and one of their fans posted these two spur clips to justify Zaza injuring Kawhi last year. I swear if by a stroke of luck Durant,Curry ever tear their ACL or Achilles I'm going to throw a lot of salt on their fans and get banned from realgm. It will definitely be a worth it. I can't stand their SJW fans.

U-f9RDR7B-w

v3HH9tAR89U

.G.
02-25-2018, 03:27 PM
What a ****.

.G.
02-25-2018, 03:28 PM
C u n t

eDizzle20
02-25-2018, 04:08 PM
Lol. Kerr said Zaza was the Warriors’ moral compass.

Play Boban
02-25-2018, 06:57 PM
Zaza is no worse than the rest of the pond scum that infects that subhuman “team.”

Play Boban
02-25-2018, 06:58 PM
Lol. Kerr said Zaza was the Warriors’ moral compass.
He’s absolutely correct. The Warriors are a criminal organization.

Play Boban
02-25-2018, 06:59 PM
Don’t forget that Zaza’s homeland produced Stalin. Zaza is probably related. It’s in his blood. And good for him for teaming up with like-minded scum in Golden State.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2018, 07:02 PM
:lol NBA fans miss the days of no-talent stiffs committing dirty fouls, but are outraged when one of those players actually does it today..

benefactor
02-25-2018, 07:12 PM
:lol NBA fans miss the days of no-talent stiffs committing hard fouls, but are outraged when one of those players actually does it today..
This...and the defense of Horry when he flattened Nash, Bowens dirty play, etc. Gooning it up only seems justifiable when it's your team getting the benefit involved. Spurs fans would be singing Zazas praises if he played in SA.

SpurOutofTownFan
02-25-2018, 07:16 PM
I can't believe the league isn't doing anything to stop this guy - he needs to be expelled from the game.

Warrior players are part of the problem in not calling this out

boutons_deux
02-25-2018, 07:17 PM
This...and the defense of Horry when he flattened Nash

Nash was a scrawny featherweight, Robert just blocked him, no movement into Nash, who was at speed and bounced off, then threw his arms back for max drama.

Chris
02-25-2018, 07:23 PM
We need this guy back to balance this shit out :lol

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgifrific.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F04%2Fron-artest-elbow-harden.gif&f=1

tbdog
02-25-2018, 07:28 PM
*+.012[A
QUOTE=benefactor;9299182]This...and the defense of Horry when he flattened Nash. Gooning it up only seems justifiable when it's your team getting the benefit involved. Spurs fans would be singing Zazas praises if he played in SA.[/QUOTE]

Horry 'flattended' foul on Nash was a hip check. No arms, knees, punch, slap, deliberate fall design to injury. He got a 2 game suspension and was totally unjustified. The NBA was forced to suspend him because Amare and Diaw were suspended for violating the on court rules. The year before or after, Raja Bell clothesline Kobe in the playoffs and got one game suspension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOktw0GbWN4

Also you can't compare eras. Different rules back then. These days, dirty plays get looked at closely. The double standard has always been to protect the stars. Olynyk does a shoulder takedown on Love and gets a one game suspension in the playoffs. A year later, Draymond Green does the same move on Adams and receives nothing, even after booting Adams in the groin twice and tripping him when Green was on the ground. Over in the East, Jones gets suspended for a nut tap.

This year, Harden, CP, Ariza and Gerald Green goes into the Clippers locker room after the game causing an altercation. Who gets suspended? Ariza and Green. There is a massive double standard in this league. It's bothersome that the league turn a blind eye to the Warriors antics. It has been proven that the Warriors straight up recruited Durant throughout the whole year including the playoffs, and it was confirmed by the Thunder players, and yet the league does not care.

Rant over.

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2018, 07:30 PM
:lol NBA fans miss the days of no-talent stiffs committing dirty fouls, but are outraged when one of those players actually does it today..

Dude, there is a difference between committing a hard foul and throwing your gross 270 lb body into someone's lower leg.

And "well Bowen was dirty too" doesn't make Zaza not dirty.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2018, 07:33 PM
Dude, there is a difference between committing a hard foul and throwing your gross 270 lb body into someone's lower leg.

Zaza being dirty isn't up for debate, of course he is, that's part of the reason he's still in the league..that doesn't change my point, fans are hypocrites..

Not only were no-talent, dirty players celebrated in past eras, but some of them like Charles Oakley are still viewed as iconic figures among old fans:lol

Stand
02-25-2018, 07:37 PM
Are guys really indignant about dirty plays when we had Bruce Bowen? Pot and kettle and all that.

Stand
02-25-2018, 07:40 PM

Bruce flying kicked Wally Szczerbiak in the face. FLYING KICK. Little beyond hard foul.

K...
02-25-2018, 07:40 PM
uh it's more about consistency. They get A ZAZA because they are they. If the league is going to allow hard hits the warriors would be toast as the teams would target them.

pl

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2018, 09:07 PM
Bruce flying kicked Wally Szczerbiak in the face. FLYING KICK. Little beyond hard foul.

Lol, Never said Bowen wasn't dirty. And I know he was a guy who would "coincidentally" step under someone's foot. It doesn't make Pachulia any less dirty, and he probably has a longer rap sheet at this point.

Chillen
02-25-2018, 09:25 PM
If Rockets/Warriors meet in WCF, dude is probably gonna follow Harden to the locker room to try and swipe the leg. This guy is dirty. Was the real MVP for the Warriors of the WCF last year.

Spurs da champs
02-26-2018, 01:48 AM
Yeah this guy honestly makes Bruce look clean, him trying to snap Kawhi's arm was the dirtiest shit I've ever seen.

r0drig0lac
02-26-2018, 07:29 AM

my indignation is when the players of a single team are allowed to do so, would like to see players like Draymond Green in a really physical league, it would be nice to see gsw players pulling this crap against Charles Oakleys in the world, they would just do only one time, that's right

james evans
02-26-2018, 08:08 AM
there is a difference in a dirty foul and trying to put someone out for the season. The hip check on Nash had no danger or putting him out for the season. This guy is seriously trying to HURT players

james evans
02-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Zaza being dirty isn't up for debate, of course he is, that's part of the reason he's still in the league..that doesn't change my point, fans are hypocrites..

Not only were no-talent, dirty players celebrated in past eras, but some of them like Charles Oakley are still viewed as iconic figures among old fans:lol
guys like Laimbeer, Oakley, Mason, Bowen could shoot and score. Zaza does absolutley nothing but this bullshit and that's all he's known for. Karl Malone and Stockton were dirty. They were hall of famers. Tell me what Zaza adds to the Warriors or any team he's been on other than his dirty tactics

UZER
02-26-2018, 10:40 AM

I'm all for physical play...when everyone is allowed to do it.

The issue is, in today's NBA, GS has two guys that routinely do this kind of blatant stuff and constantly away with it just because they have Warriors on their chest. At the same time, everyone else is playing within the modern physicality rules (outside of random one off instances), and they get punished accordingly.

I do agree someone needs to step up and call GS's bluff.

diego
02-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Comparing Pachulia to other players is stupid, these other players got suspended, no different when police sympathizers talk up black on black crime- the point isn't that he's the only one to do it, it's that he doesn't get punished for it. Zaza has a flagrant / suspension ratio that is ridiculous.

"If you need some energy, if you’re dead and you need energy and you need this kind of play, yeah, it’s part of the game," he continued. "I’ve done it before, and I might do it whenever we need to as a big guy. ... I’ll take it.
Pachulia told reporters afterward. "Officials called a foul; there's nothing you can do. A foul is a foul. If it was a hard foul, it was a hard foul. There is nothing you can do. So you just move on. If he got hurt, that's fine, too. It's part of the game."

Zaza said that a year ago about Westbrook.

I don't particularly mind Zaza getting away with that shit, so long as other teams do the same to them, and likewise without punishment, biggest problem is that punishment or not nobody retaliates against them

Keepin' it real
02-26-2018, 12:34 PM
Cowturd not surprisingly defending Zsa Zsa today. Saying he's an enforcer ala Laimbeer.

I would love to hear him defend enforcers when someone does that to Steph and KD.

dabom
02-26-2018, 01:00 PM
Yeah this guy honestly makes Bruce look clean, him trying to snap Kawhi's arm was the dirtiest shit I've ever seen.

I remember that shit. Could have been fucking bad. Kawhi is just next level strength.

8FOR!3
02-26-2018, 01:16 PM
Someone in the league needs to go at him. No place in the game for someone like him.

Keepin' it real
02-26-2018, 02:24 PM
Someone in the league needs to go at him. No place in the game for someone like him.

Nope, they need to go at Steph and KD. Eye for an eye.

dbreiden83080
02-26-2018, 02:27 PM
It's up to the teams to do something about it. We did nothing last year and I don't know why? OKC has guys that could have done something and did NOT. When a team puts Curry flat on his ass, and makes it count. This clown will stop this shit..

dbreiden83080
02-26-2018, 02:33 PM

OKC in the game did nothing. Everyone on the team knew that Russ was pissed and nothing happened. Steven Adams weighs like 270 pounds. Forearm Curry hard as you can next time he is in the lane. Take a cheap shot of your own and make it count. This shit has to be policed by the players. The league does not care.

Spurs da champs
02-26-2018, 02:37 PM
OKC in the game did nothing. Everyone on the team knew that Russ was pissed and nothing happened. Steven Adams weighs like 270 pounds. Forearm Curry hard as you can next time he is in the lane. Take a cheap shot of your own and make it count. This shit has to be policed by the players. The league does not care.

He sent a message to Beverly in playoffs last year with a hard ass screen. But it's funny as Kanter didnt do shit last year either when Zaza laid out Westbrook. Zaza's actions should mean open season on Curry & KD.

BillMc
02-26-2018, 02:44 PM
Anyone remember how in the WCF Zaza himself mysteriously became injured after he took out Kawhi (I think games 3 and 4 in SA). Kerr knew he'd done his work and didn't even lest the Spurs have a chance to retaliate against that thug. In other words, GSW will protect this guy from the repercussions of his actions. Sad.

I hate Kobe, but I'll give him this. When Ron Artest and Andrew Bynum started thugging it up in 2011 playoffs against Dallas, and got themselves ejected for dirty play, Kobe looked genuinely embarrassed and said there was no place for that shit on the Lakers.

Curry, Durrant and Klay all look the other way from Zaza and to a lesser degree Draymond. They've never said a word and deny, deny, deny....

bbarry
02-26-2018, 03:15 PM
Cowturd not surprisingly defending Zsa Zsa today. Saying he's an enforcer ala Laimbeer.

I would love to hear him defend enforcers when someone does that to Steph and KD.
yeah and kristine leahy absolutely called out colin, saying he would be ripping zsa zsa if it was lebron that got landed on, instead of russ. so true.

Chris
02-26-2018, 03:26 PM
Good shit

O-6qVcDByL0

cd98
02-26-2018, 04:59 PM
Zaza is a clown, but I'd believe he is that uncoordinated. Maybe it was intentional. SJ would take him out in his playing days, though he was quiet when Manu got cheapshoted by Shannon Brown and then he defended Brown after the game. I guess it depends on the player for SJ.

daslicer
02-26-2018, 05:32 PM
Anyone remember how in the WCF Zaza himself mysteriously became injured after he took out Kawhi (I think games 3 and 4 in SA). Kerr knew he'd done his work and didn't even lest the Spurs have a chance to retaliate against that thug. In other words, GSW will protect this guy from the repercussions of his actions. Sad.

I hate Kobe, but I'll give him this. When Ron Artest and Andrew Bynum started thugging it up in 2011 playoffs against Dallas, and got themselves ejected for dirty play, Kobe looked genuinely embarrassed and said there was no place for that shit on the Lakers.

Curry, Durrant and Klay all look the other way from Zaza and to a lesser degree Draymond. They've never said a word and deny, deny, deny....

The only answer to their dirty play is retaliation. Somebody is going to have punched out Zaza,Draymond or some other Warrior. Only then the league will take action for their dirtiness.

cd98
02-26-2018, 05:39 PM
The only answer to their dirty play is retaliation. Somebody is going to have punched out Zaza,Draymond or some other Warrior. Only then the league will take action for their dirtiness.

No, take out a player that matters...Curry or Durant.

daslicer
02-26-2018, 05:41 PM
He sent a message to Beverly in playoffs last year with a hard ass screen. But it's funny as Kanter didnt do shit last year either when Zaza laid out Westbrook. Zaza's actions should mean open season on Curry & KD.

In the 90's NBA it would have been. Unfortunately I don't believe the current generation of players have that mentality and that's why the Warriors are allowed to get away with being dirty.

daslicer
02-26-2018, 05:42 PM

I agree with that.

xellos88330
02-26-2018, 05:46 PM
Simple solution to this is tell him before the game that if he pulls any of that shit, Curry, Durant, Thompson or Green will get hurt. Not him, but his teammates. Let's see how quickly his teammates will start to call him out for that shit.

BillMc
02-26-2018, 06:00 PM

Simple solution to this is tell him before the game that if he pulls any of that shit, Curry, Durant, Thompson or Green will get hurt. Not him, but his teammates. Let's see how quickly his teammates will start to call him out for that shit.
:toast:ihit

diego
02-26-2018, 06:29 PM

Punching? Not gonna injure anyone with a punch. Dive into steph and durant knees and ankles until one of them is hurt, when league / Warriors complain say you are clumsy and didn't mean it, that is how you deal with this. Still disappointed Spurs didn't do anything last year.

Spur|n|Austin
02-26-2018, 07:25 PM
Punching? Not gonna injure anyone with a punch. Dive into steph and durant knees and ankles until one of them is hurt, when league / Warriors complain say you are clumsy and didn't mean it, that is how you deal with this. Still disappointed Spurs didn't do anything last year.

:tu

8FOR!3
02-26-2018, 10:57 PM

The problem is OKC and Steven Adams knows they can't afford to lose Steven Adams. Wouldn't mind to see a Nick Collison type guy put in to take a shot though.

dbestpro
02-26-2018, 10:58 PM
I actually think the bigs should hammer the little guys. What's the purpose of being big if you can't play big.

bklynspursfan
02-27-2018, 12:01 PM
Captain Jack the enforcer :wow

“He dirty. He’s lucky he’s in the league at the right time. He would have gotten knocked out four or five times for the stuff he’s done … He definitely would’ve gotten taken out. I remember with Pop used to put me in games to go take hard fouls on certain guys. I would’ve taken more than a foul on him that game. I wish I was on OKC the other night because I definitely would have slapped him.”

cd98
02-27-2018, 01:55 PM
Captain Jack the enforcer :wow

Doubt it. The guy just talks. He couldn't give an example of Pop telling him to retaliate. Plus when Shannon Brown intentionally fouled Manu with a flagrant 2, Jack was defending Brown after the game. Now Jack hates Manu, but let's be honest, if it was about his teammate, he'd go into the crowd for Artest, but he wouldn't back talk Brown or give someone on the Suns roster a flagrant for the foul Brown put on Manu.

daslicer
02-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Doubt it. The guy just talks. He couldn't give an example of Pop telling him to retaliate. Plus when Shannon Brown intentionally fouled Manu with a flagrant 2, Jack was defending Brown after the game. Now Jack hates Manu, but let's be honest, if it was about his teammate, he'd go into the crowd for Artest, but he wouldn't back talk Brown or give someone on the Suns roster a flagrant for the foul Brown put on Manu.

Jax also back down to Rasheed during the Piston's brawl. I remember When Rasheed got up in his face he walked away.

cd98
02-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Jax also back down to Rasheed during the Piston's brawl. I remember When Rasheed got up in his face he walked away.

True, but Rasheed is a true bad boy. Always dreamed of him being on the Spurs.

daslicer
02-27-2018, 02:02 PM
True, but Rasheed is a true bad boy. Always dreamed of him being on the Spurs.

Agreed Sheed is one of my all time favorite NON-Spurs.

spurraider21
02-27-2018, 02:06 PM
sheed became an inefficient chucker on detroit, which was fine since that was a team designed to win games with a final score of 84-76

he was significantly better in portland imo, but it was a toxic environment

UZER
02-27-2018, 02:08 PM
sheed became an inefficient chucker on detroit, which was fine since that was a team designed to win games with a final score of 84-76

Yeah he was great in Portland.

BillMc
02-27-2018, 02:50 PM
Replace "Capone" with "Zaza" in every sentence and Sean C has a good strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E

cd98
02-27-2018, 02:56 PM

Detroit’s offense was horrid overall. I liked Sheed bc he was a great defender and had swagger. Other guys were fake tough guys. Sheed and Wallace were the real deal. Only someone that was truly insane (Ron Artest) would mix it up with them.

Snaq O'Meal
02-27-2018, 03:18 PM
Detroit’s offense was horrid overall. I liked Sheed bc he was a great defender and had swagger. Other guys were fake tough guys. Sheed and Wallace were the real deal. Only someone that was truly insane (Ron Artest) would mix it up with them.

Nah. Artest mixed it up with some fat fan. He backed off real quick from Big Ben.

cd98
02-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Nah. Artest mixed it up with some fat fan. He backed off real quick from Big Ben.

Well he kind of antagonized Big Ben, but you are right he didn't put up his fists. But in fairness, Artest was that crazy.

Spurs da champs
02-27-2018, 03:44 PM
So true, guess he ain't that crazy after all.

Snaq O'Meal
02-27-2018, 03:58 PM
So true, guess he ain't that crazy after all.

Artest wasn’t crazy at all. He knew what he was doing when swinging that elbow at Harden’s head. He could tell the real tough guys (Tim) from the fake ones (KG). But he was still a badass other players won’t mess with.

SpursforSix
02-27-2018, 04:03 PM
Artest wasn’t crazy at all. He knew what he was doing when swinging that elbow at Harden’s head. He could tell the real tough guys (Tim) from the fake ones (KG). But he was still a badass other players won’t mess with.

No...Ron Artest was probably crazy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/649209-ron-artest-top-10-strangest-moments-from-ron-rons-nba-career

7. Ron Artest Applies for Job at Circuit City

5 of 11

Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images
Being an NBA player has a lot of perks. Unfortunately for Ron Artest, those perks could not help him purchase electronics at a discount.
As a rookie with the Bulls, Artest applied for a job at Circuit City in an attempt to take advantage of the employee discount.
Artest supposedly wrote "NBA player" as his prior job and listed Bulls president Jerry Krause as a reference.

4. Ron Artest Suspended Two Games After Asking for a Month off

8 of 11

Ron Artest is not only an aspiring rapper, but also a producer.
During the 2004-2005 season, Artest allegedly asked for a month off because he was exhausted from promoting an R&B album that he produced.
Artest's request was met with a two-game suspension from Pacers' coach Rick Carlisle.

3. Ron Artest Approaches Kobe Bryant in Shower, Offers to Help Him Win a Title

9 of 11

Jim Rogash/Getty Images
Kobe Bryant was completely distraught when the Lakers lost to the Celtics in the 2008 NBA Finals.
Following the game, he was so disappointed that he stayed in the shower by himself. Kobe heard someone walk in and assumed that it was a teammate, but it was none other than Mr. Ron Artest.
“I want to come help you,” Artest said. “If I can, I’m going to find a way to come to LA and give you the help you need to win a title.”
Kobe claims that he still has no idea how Artest got into the locker room.

2. Ron Artest Confesses to Drinking Alcohol During Halftime of NBA Games

10 of 11

Brian Bahr/Getty Images
While with the Lakers, Ron Artest did an insightful interview with the Sporting News. He confessed that, while a member of the Chicago Bulls, he drank alcohol during halftime of NBA games.
Artest said: "I [kept it] in my locker. I'd just walk to the liquor store and get it."
Also in the article, Artest mentioned that he was still ready to fight Ben Wallace—the player who pushed him from behind and instigated the "Malice at the Palace" debacle.
Wallace's response: "He said he wanted to fight me? You all need to check and see if he's still drinking."

1. Ron Artest Wins Championship, Thanks Psychiatrist

11 of 11
Lisa Blumenfeld/Getty Images
If you have not witnessed the video of Ron Artest's Game 7 NBA Finals press conference, you are truly missing out.
Favorite quotes include:
"I definitely want to thank my doctor... my psychiatrist, she really helped me a lot."
"Come to the club tonight and bring the cameras...I just can't wait to go to the club!"
"Kobe passed me the ball! Kobe never passes me the ball!"

daslicer
02-27-2018, 04:03 PM
I thought this fight Zaza had with Jrich many years ago was funny. In this clip Dwight gives Zaza a tase of his own medicine by giving Zaza a cheap shot after Zaza hacks him. Zaza complains to the refs and Jrich then gets angry and slaps Zaza in the face.

_Awz9xmTgGE

james evans
02-27-2018, 04:30 PM
and now Draymond Green has busted Beasley's eye open with an elbow on a layup. These guys know the league allows them to play dirty and get away with it.

SAGirl
02-27-2018, 04:39 PM
and now Draymond Green has busted Beasley's eye open with an elbow on a layup. These guys know the league allows them to play dirty and get away with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWzTBskqEk

Dude was pulling up stuff like this the season they won 73 games... he's back

SAGirl
02-27-2018, 04:40 PM
Raymond's track record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEK6G-tOrlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjeAMfW3RS0

daslicer
02-27-2018, 08:20 PM
Raymond's track record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEK6G-tOrlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjeAMfW3RS0

Draymond comes across to me as a fake tough guy. I have seen him back down to Cousins, Zbo, etc. He will back down to anybody whose bigger than him. Anyways it's up to someone to call his bluff and punch him out after he commits a dirty play. Warriors will not stop their dirtiness until somebody stands up to them and fights back. It's up to the players to police their dirtiness.

BSfromTX
02-27-2018, 11:11 PM
Crazy. No excuses on that one. You’d have to be an idiot to think it wasn’t on purpose

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 04:29 PM

they don't care because he is on their flagship team model the warriors.

Spurs da champs
02-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Joffrey would be a top 10 Spur for me if he goes out there and injures Curry or KD.

daslicer
02-28-2018, 05:17 PM
Joffrey would be a top 10 Spur for me if he goes out there and injures Curry or KD.

If that happens we could use the Warriors favorite excuse against them which is "Hey Joff is just clumsy and it was an accident."

UNT Eagles 2016
02-28-2018, 06:06 PM

agreed, i'd like someone to ram their head square into the soft side of Eliancito's knee on a jump shot