PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Sports Agent Dan Fegan killed in crash

djohn2oo8
02-25-2018, 09:16 PM
NBA agent Dan Fegan killed when his SUV was hit by bus on Highway 82 near Aspen
Wreck happened Sunday morning near Smith Way going down valley

Dan Fegan, a longtime sports agent who represented some of the NBA's biggest stars, was killed Sunday morning near Aspen when the SUV he was driving was hit by a bus on Highway 82, sources confirmed Sunday.

Fegan, 56, who at one time was arguably one of the most well-respected agents in the NBA, had a very public split last March with the Independent Sports & Entertainment agency he worked for. The two sides were involved in a lawsuit after he was fired.

In 2016 Forbes magazine listed him as one of the top agents in the country and his clients included Dwight Howard, John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Nene and Ricky Rubio.

Fegan was killed when the SUV he was driving was hit by a Roaring Fork Transportation Authority bus along Highway 82, the Colorado State Patrol said.

Two other passengers in the SUV, a 29-year-old woman from California and Fegan’s 5-year-old son, were airlifted to a hospital in Denver with serious injuries, according to Colorado State Trooper Gabe Easton. The name of the woman has not been released.

There was one passenger on the Glenwood Springs-bound bus, Easton said. Although they were "shaken up," the bus driver and passenger were not injured, RFTA CEO Dan Blankenship said.

Killakobe81
02-25-2018, 09:23 PM
Damn hope his son and girlfriend? are gonna make it ...
heard good things about him as an agent

Spurtacular
02-25-2018, 10:19 PM
One minute, he's living the life; the next, gone!

This is actually one reason I've started to limit my trips on the road; statistically speaking, you're just safer that way.

lefty
02-25-2018, 11:11 PM
RIP.

I'm sure he had some dirt on the NBA

monosylab1k
02-26-2018, 12:16 AM
Rough week for Mark Cuban, with the tanking fines, sexual harrassment shit, and now losing the one agent who would convince his clients to give Dallas a courtesy free agent pitch before signing elsewhere.