PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Even lebron thinks the league has turned way soft

ambchang
02-25-2018, 09:27 PM
Chicks dig the long ball and that's what it's about.

When whining about fta disparity, he stated that the league protects shooters more than drivers now, and put his rationale on why.

:lol today’s nba criticized by :lol today’s NBAs Kang.

Killakobe81
02-25-2018, 10:10 PM
When whining about fta disparity, he stated that the league protects shooters more than drivers now, and put his rationale on why.

interesting take by the Kang ...
Obviously Bron is transcendant be good in any era ...
but not sure more physical NBA would be best for him ...

ambchang
02-25-2018, 10:32 PM

Lebron would have killed laimbeer on the court in the 80s and it would hav been a regular hard foul.

lefty
02-25-2018, 11:09 PM
Lebron would have killed laimbeer on the court in the 80s and it would hav been a regular hard foul.

Even Laimbeer said LeBron would have dominated in the late 80s-early 90s

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2018, 11:55 PM
Protecting the shooters should be the priority, it's the most important skill in basketball..there's a reason the NBA's more popular than it has been since the Jordan marketing machine..

RsxPiimp
02-26-2018, 12:27 AM
cant blame him. he gets hammered a lot driving to the basket. 6 FTA per game, that’s criminal. faggots like james harden is averaging almost twice that.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 06:22 AM
i think it would about even out for him

he could dish out as well as take it

might shorten his career inevitably though

he would dominate of course no one disputes that ...
i dont think his incredible run of no injuries survives those type of fouls ...
but no one could defend hi. even Prime Pistons era Rodman nor Pippen could degend Bron he bigger faster and stronger than both. neither could defend Jordan (i hear jordan would blitz pipp in scrimmages and when pip defend him well just made him madder) ...lebron is like Mj on steroids ...
and no im not accusing him or saying he is better but size/speed wise no one is like him.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 06:25 AM
cant blame him. he gets hammered a lot driving to the basket. 6 FTA per game, that’s criminal. faggots like james harden is averaging almost twice that.

I agree. Sure he flops on occasion but he nowhere as good an actor as Harden ...and lebrin would get called out if he did flop more. Which is why he using media ...
flipside to be fair Lebron used to get away with a lot of no foul calls on defense ...it only isnt "even" because he no longer plays defense at the level he used to ...

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 08:55 AM
A league where he could play more physically would be a nightmare for all the other players, tbh.

dbreiden83080
02-26-2018, 09:46 AM
Funny how the conversation about Jordan was always he played in this ultra physical era of the game. Maybe according to the rules, but living in NY at that time, my God did he ever get coddled in big games with the Knicks by the refs. He drove and either scored or got the call. Stars always get the calls. Lebron gets a ton of them. And he is also still all these years later a mediocre foul shooter.. Just whining knowing, his team is not very good. Maybe he joins GS next year. Just give up on his legacy..

RsxPiimp
02-26-2018, 10:13 AM
Funny how the conversation about Jordan was always he played in this ultra physical era of the game. Maybe according to the rules, but living in NY at that time, my God did he ever get coddled in big games with the Knicks by the refs. He drove and either scored or got the call. Stars always get the calls. Lebron gets a ton of them. And he is also still all these years later a mediocre foul shooter.. Just whining knowing, his team is not very good. Maybe he joins GS next year. Just give up on his legacy..

it was just how the game was marketed in the 80’s and 90’s. it was a typical hollywood formula where you have a hero (jordan) valiantly facing a group of bad guys. the funny thing is off the court we all know who’s the biggest scumbag :lol

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 10:24 AM

Always been a star's league and as the biggest star i understand why he expects more calls and Jordan would bitch out refs for non calls in Draymondesque fashion. So I agree he deserves more fouls on offense ... but also on defense too ...

lefty
02-26-2018, 12:50 PM

True.

Just watch highlights of the 1993 ECF, game 5.

I'm surprised Rivers and Stark didn't go after the referees

lefty
02-26-2018, 12:51 PM
And LeBron doesn't get Jordanesque calls, not even close.
MJ is the poster child for ref protection

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 12:52 PM

Stern also changed the rules to make it softer and easier for DK because DK wasn't winning enough to justify the marketing hype, tbh. Neither he nor Silver have ever done the same for LeGOAT. LeGOAT succeeds in spite of the officiating/rules being rigged in favor of faggots like Curry and Frauden.

lefty
02-26-2018, 12:53 PM
Stern also changed the rules to make it softer and easier for DK because DK wasn't winning enough to justify the marketing hype, tbh. Neither he nor Silver have ever done the same for LeGOAT. LeGOAT succeeds in spite of the officiating/rules being rigged in favor of faggots like Curry and Frauden.

Also : sponsors (Nike, etc)

lefty
02-26-2018, 12:58 PM
I read that theory that EVERY superstar was involved in some shady shit.

For example, Isiah's turnover in 87 vs Boston, some people believe he threw the game on purpose, because the NBA, seeing that age and injuries were starting to catch up to Boston, wanted a final Lakers-Celtics confrontation.

And then the following year they let Detroit win the East, but hosed them in game 6 vs L.A - the Laimbeer "foul" - so L.A would win a historic B2B title.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 01:20 PM

Jordan got calls ...but come on, yall acting like he was the manfactured GOAT ...but truth is he just the GOAT ...and i wasnt even a Jordan fan back in the day ...its just facts.
LeBron the better athlete, better teammate, family man husband actor...just a better human may even end up being the better bizness man too
But most likely he wont surpass MJ as greatest nba player ...

djohn2oo8
02-26-2018, 01:31 PM
So ClitNation goes on and on about how today's NBA is so much better than other eras, and now all of a sudden officiating is a problem because LeBron says it is?

dbreiden83080
02-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Jordan got calls ...but come on, yall acting like he was the manfactured GOAT ...but truth is he just the GOAT ...and i wasnt even a Jordan fan back in the day ...its just facts.
LeBron the better athlete, better teammate, family man husband actor...just a better human may even end up being the better bizness man too
But most likely he wont surpass MJ as greatest nba player ...

I think that Jordan is better as well. Not in terms of skill but his mindset. He was tougher, and the man you wanted in the big game. But that said he did get coddled by the refs in the 90's. Every talking head on ESPN talks about him being so much better because of the era of tough play in the 90's. That did not apply to Jordan. Just objectively watch those playoffs in 92 and 93 with the Knicks. Knicks had a shot in those series, 92 went to 7 games, and 93 went to 6, with the Knicks up 2-0 before losing 4 in a row.. But Jordan drove and almost always got the call. 4th quarter forget about it. Hands off MJ.. Tough to beat the Bulls in a tight series when you can't touch MJ..

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 02:06 PM
Jordan got calls ...but come on, yall acting like he was the manfactured GOAT ...but truth is he just the GOAT ...and i wasnt even a Jordan fan back in the day ...its just facts.LeBron the better athlete, better teammate, family man husband actor...just a better human may even end up being the better bizness man tooBut most likely he wont surpass MJ as greatest nba player ...He already has surpassed DK. The 2016 Finals sealed it, tbh.

And DK was manufactured and was never the true GOAT. How could he be the GOAT when he wasn't even better than Kareem or Duncan, let alone LeBron?

RsxPiimp
02-26-2018, 02:14 PM
lebron would destroy all those teams jordan faced in the 90’s, especially the sonics in which jordan struggled.

not sure how jordan would fare against this gsw defense, its up for debate but i think durant will give him troubles.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 02:20 PM
He already has surpassed DK. The 2016 Finals sealed it, tbh.

And DK was manufactured and was never the true GOAT. How could he be the GOAT when he wasn't even better than Kareem or Duncan, let alone LeBron?

i do agree duncan and kateem are underrated in these convos but no way is Timmy better than Jordan.Kateem has a strong case for #2 and a decent one for #1.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 02:23 PM
lebron would destroy all those teams jordan faced in the 90’s, especially the sonics in which jordan struggled.

not sure how jordan would fare against this gsw defense, its up for debate but i think durant will give him troubles.

look i agree but we seen 2008 celts, 2011 and 2014 Spurs give prime LeBron trouble too...
Golden state despite winning 2 of the last 3 chips havent really stopped LeBron or Kyrie tbh ...

djohn2oo8
02-26-2018, 02:31 PM
look i agree but we seen 2008 celts, 2011 and 2014 Spurs give prime LeBron trouble too...
Golden state despite winning 2 of the last 3 chips havent really stopped LeBron or Kyrie tbh ...
Would Jordan have gotten thrown out the playoffs by Dwight Howard?

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 02:55 PM

A good question I almost included the 2009 magic but lebron played well had a gamewinner so I figured the blind winesses would make excuses and my point was only that LeBron has struggled plenty despite being bigger stronger faster than MJ.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 03:21 PM

:lol DK got gentleman's swept out of the first round by the fucking Bucks. That includes him choking in Game 1 and blaming a "toothache" as his excuse.

djohn2oo8
02-26-2018, 03:31 PM
A good question I almost included the 2009 magic but lebron played well had a gamewinner so I figured the blind winesses would make excuses and my point was only that LeBron has struggled plenty despite being bigger stronger faster than MJ.

That's true.

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 04:10 PM
:lol DK got gentleman's swept out of the first round by the fucking Bucks. That includes him choking in Game 1 and blaming a "toothache" as his excuse.

facts. Both have struggles on their resume ...
but Jordan led two 3 peats ...
LEbron one Ray allen 3 away from no repeats.
The health, longer prime, the Finals streak all favor LeBron ...
But Jordan dominated the Finals like no one else in the modern (magic/Bird era and after) era of the NBA.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2018, 04:33 PM
facts. Both have struggles on their resume ...
but Jordan led two 3 peats ...
LEbron one Ray allen 3 away from no repeats.
The health, longer prime, the Finals streak all favor LeBron ...
But Jordan dominated the Finals like no one else in the modern (magic/Bird era and after) era of the NBA.
LeBron would have dominated those pretenders that DK was playing too. There's a reason why DK ducked Hakeem like Manny ducked Floyd all those years, tbh.

ambchang
02-26-2018, 09:16 PM

Kemp would match up very well with lebron defensively. Just as tall (taller actually), slightly stronger and almost as quick. For all the talk about lebron being Pippen on steroids, he was more like magic in the body of kemp.

Rodman would give lebron all kinds of problems as well. So would Pippen. Look, I’d Diaw had a chance against lebron, Jose three will be able to defend him without double team.

Jordan would make Durant cry and quit before game one.

spurraider21
02-26-2018, 09:26 PM
keep in mind this guy ^ thought shaq would be boban today

ambchang
02-26-2018, 09:45 PM

Jordan has never been upset in the playoffs.

The series you were talking about was when Jordan was a rookie, the Bucks won 59 games and were a legit team.

Lebron as a rookie couldn’t even make the playoffs.

ambchang
02-26-2018, 09:48 PM

If I think this highly of today’s game, then I guess I should have said lebron would dominate. But I didn’t. Go figure.

UZER
02-26-2018, 10:07 PM
So LeBron thinks the league is too soft, but after bulldozing over people he he wants the call on any ticket tac contact that he initiated. :lol

Killakobe81
02-26-2018, 10:22 PM

The series you were talking about was when Jordan was a rookie, the Bucks won 59 games and were a legit team.

good points on last two posts Amb ..
You always on point when not obsessed.

RsxPiimp
02-26-2018, 10:38 PM

:lol.

spurraider21
02-26-2018, 10:57 PM
If I think this highly of today’s game, then I guess I should have said lebron would dominate. But I didn’t. Go figure.
it was more a knock on your ability to think, in general

lefty
02-27-2018, 12:00 AM

Jordan should have been upset in the playoffs but Stern made sure that didn't happen

ambchang
02-27-2018, 06:43 AM
it was more a knock on your ability to think, in general

https://goo.gl/images/4bgNDm

Clipper Nation
02-27-2018, 08:53 AM
Jordan should have been upset in the playoffs but Stern made sure that didn't happen

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:00 AM

People forget or are to young to recall Jordan actually had to fight the league even more so than Iverson. The first Jordans were outlawed as a uniform violation, he was admonished fir the gold chains and nike jumpsuit he wore to all star weekend. He was resented by players and froze out by Isiah in all star game...league was resisting Nike because they were loyal to Converse league didnt even know what they had until Gatorade and Nike built Jordan off the court ...so bullshit on they helped him early on ...i dont buy conspracies but at least its semi plausible post baseball retirement ...before that he wasnt beloved universally especially before the first 3peat

LkrFan
02-27-2018, 09:04 AM
LeBron is a bad dude, admittedly, but I don't see him tryna dominate/intimidate/humiliate players like MJ did. Just a little snippet reminder why MJ's the GOAT:

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:06 AM
I actually was rooting for James to supplant Mj as GOAt partly cuz i dont like his personality and partly because his worshippers act like its sacrilege to compare anyone to him.
Obviously Kareem got the 2nd best resume ...but outside of rings Lebron has come closest to Jordan since he retired...he is a great player and GOAT SF ...just not the best ever ...that's Jordan whether I like him or not ...

LkrFan
02-27-2018, 09:13 AM
LeBron would have dominated those pretenders that DK was playing too. There's a reason why DK ducked Hakeem like Manny ducked Floyd all those years, tbh.

:lmao

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:14 AM
this shit teminds me of NFL fans trying to argue Peyton better than Montana and Brady based off stats and MVP trophies ...
love peyton he and Lebron got stats on stats on stats ...
but neither are the GoAt ...

Clipper Nation
02-27-2018, 09:25 AM
this shit teminds me of NFL fans tryingvto argu Peyton better thsn Montana and Brady based off stats and MVP trophies ...
love peyton he and Lebron got stats on stats on stats ...
but neither are the GoAt ...
:lmao at comparing LeGOAT to Peyton. Peyton spent his whole career going one-and-done with stacked teams. LeGOAT has spent his career dragging trash to Finals appearances and rings. Peyton was a known choke artist, LeGOAT is money in the clutch. Peyton had rules changed in his favor to pad his stats, LeGOAT plays in an era where the officiating is biased against players his size and up.

jsandiego
02-27-2018, 09:27 AM
2011 Finals decided LeBron’s fate for me as a GOAT candidate. He disappeared and deferred in the 4th Q. He is a great great player, but does not have the mental toughness of Jordan, or Duncan for that matter. He’s better than only a handful of players in the history of ever, but just not THE best.

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:36 AM
:lmao at comparing LeGOAT to Peyton. Peyton spent his whole career going one-and-done with stacked teams. LeGOAT has spent his career dragging trash to Finals appearances and rings. Peyton was a known choke artist, LeGOAT is money in the clutch. Peyton had rules changed in his favor to pad his stats, LeGOAT plays in an era where the officiating is biased against players his size and up.

LeBron is greater than Peyton for sure ...i said the argument reminds me of ..
but you have to admit ike James Manning's numbers are insane ...
but of course you make excuses for LeBron, Manning fans do the same ...

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:42 AM
Lol Wade is trash arguably the 3rd best SG in modern NBA?!
Or Kyrie is trash who averaged 28 pts in a NbA Finals?
that trash?
which Jordan teammate ever average 28 in a series or was a finals mvp?
2007 when i thought he would be the Goat he did drag trash through a weak conference and ethered the Pistons ...its part of why he in the convo ...he did more with less than Jordan, sure. But in 2011 he did less with more ...no way Jordan loses that Finals...
Even Eddie House his former teammate said the same thing ...they was looking for the LeBron thst was MVp he was nowhere to be found.

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:45 AM
https://youtu.be/gxeZYqHNNhI

Find me a clip of a Jordan teammate saying the same of Jordan in a NbA Finals ....ill be here...

RsxPiimp
02-27-2018, 09:46 AM
that trash?
2007 when i thought he would be the Goat he did drag trash through a weak confetence and ethered the Pistons its part why he in the convo ...he did more with less but in 2011 he did less with more ...no way Jordan loses that Finals...
Even Eddie House his former teammate said the same thing ...they was looking for the LeBron thst was MVp he was nowhere to be found.

they’re not trash but they’re also not as valuable as pippen and rodman in a team setting tbh

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:57 AM
they’re not trash but they’re also not as valuable as pippen and rodman in a team setting tbh

ill buy that pippen was the ultimate wingman but as far as 1-2 punches on title teams... Lebronwade just a notch below Shaqobe (last 20 years) and you could argue that Wade was closer to his prime ..Shaq had a young Kobe as his winngman when he first rang ...
and again im talking Finals performers... from a scoring perspective Wade going in to his 2nd Finals was coming off one where he was compared to Jordan and Kyrie put up 28 per game two years ago ...Jordan never had that kind of support ...great defense and versatility from Rodman/pippen but scoring wise in the Finals?! wade and Kyrie have all time great series on their resumes ...

LkrFan
02-27-2018, 10:07 AM
https://youtu.be/gxeZYqHNNhI

Find me a clip of a Jordan teammate saying the same of Jordan in a NbA Finals ....ill be here...

Man I love Unc Shay. He's funny AF. He as big a LeBron lover as CN though :lol

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 10:11 AM
Man I love Unc Shay. He's funny AF. He as big a LeBron lover as CN though :lol

he is funny ...and love when he trollls punkass Skip who ridiculously hates on LeBron ..but if Shannon has a "crush" and CN is in love... Nick Wright is a true Stan literally like Eminem wrote ...

its okay to say Jordan is better or vice versa without shitting on the other... both are the best of their era ...Jordan just greater.

djohn2oo8
02-27-2018, 11:25 AM
that trash?
2007 when i thought he would be the Goat he did drag trash through a weak confetence and ethered the Pistons its part why he in the convo ...he did more with less but in 2011 he did less with more ...no way Jordan loses that Finals...
Jordan doesn't get shut down by Marion and Deshawn Stevenson.

RsxPiimp
02-27-2018, 11:29 AM
Jordan doesn't get shut down by Marion and Deshawn Stevenson.

gerald wilkins and craig ehlo (jordan stoppers) wont stop lebron either.

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 11:53 AM
gerald wilkins and craig ehlo (jordan stoppers) wont stop lebron either.

lol neither ever stopped Jordan ...
Did you actually watch MJ in this era?
They especially Ehlo, was as successful at stopping Jordan as Ruben Patterson was in stopping Kobe...heck, even less so ...

RsxPiimp
02-27-2018, 12:40 PM
lol neither ever stopped Jordan ...
Did you actually watch MJ in this era?
They especially Ehlo, was as successful at stopping Jordan as Ruben Patterson was in stopping Kobe...heck, even less so ...
that was my point. jordan faced a laughable competition in his era.

lefty
02-27-2018, 01:11 PM
People forget or are to young to recall Jordan actually had to fight the league even more so than Iverson. The first Jordans were outlawed as a uniform violation, he was admonished fir the gold chains and nike jumpsuit he wore to all star weekend. He was resented by players and froze out by Isiah in all star game...league was resisting Nike because they were loyal to Converse league didnt even know what they had until Gatorade and Nike built Jordan off the court ...so bullshit on they helped him early on ...i dont buy conspracies but at least its semi plausible post baseball retirement ...before that he wasnt beloved universally especially before the first 3peat
Oh noes... Can't wear gold chains or Nike shit...poor Jordan :cry

AND NO ISIAH DIDN'T FREEZE HIM OUT.

that's a fucking myth, you can find the full highlights , Isiah tried to involve him.
Besides, MJ was a youngster and shot like shit , did he expect veterans to keep passing him the ball?

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 01:40 PM

that's a fucking myth, you can find the full highlights , Isiah tried to involve him.
Besides, MJ was a youngster and shot like shit , did he expect veterans to keep passing him the ball?

Not a myth probably exaggerated but I have seen accounts where the resentment towards young MJ was admitted by several vets. Im not saying he didnt get shots my point was in the early Jordan years it wasnt dome unconditional love affair. Many in the media questioned his leadership toughness and selfishness ...
the bigger myth was he was made by the league
Now after he started to win he got BOD on calls, fouls, travelling whatever but like I have always said it always been a star's league and he was the biggest ever at that time.
in the social media age you can argue LeBron a bigger star though ... which to bring it back to original topic... LeBron should get more calls...

RsxPiimp
02-27-2018, 02:05 PM

:lmaopass me the ball guyz. im air jordan. halp:cry

UZER
02-27-2018, 02:07 PM
Has there ever been a more mentally passive aggressive superstar than LeBron James?

Clipper Nation
02-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Has there ever been a more mentally passive aggressive superstar than LeBron James?

If we're including fraudulent league-manufactured "superstars," it's Kobe and it's not even close.

lefty
02-27-2018, 05:59 PM
pass me the ball guyz. im air jordan. halp:cry

:lol

BD24
02-27-2018, 09:10 PM

Killakobe81
02-27-2018, 09:30 PM
lebron with another great game ...

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2018, 10:40 PM
lol most overrated goat ever....talks about soft yet doesn't dominate the game? too being being passive offensive player still deferring to scrubs when his team needs scoring....

hate how the media boasts about this clown, get the team to the playoffs and lebron will handle the rest? cant even do shit when team needs him...tightens up his ass hole when up against superior teams especially out west...to busy having it easy against pathetic eastern teams padding stats...

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 05:26 PM

This isn't Lebron calling the league soft; this is Lebron whining that he doesn't get enough phantom fouls to bail him out.

UZER
03-03-2018, 05:46 PM
This isn't Lebron calling the league soft; this is Lebron whining that he doesn't get enough phantom fouls to bail him out.

...while bulldozing over players.

DMC
03-04-2018, 02:32 PM
If Lebron was a 48% 3pt shooter he'd not complain. This issue with Lebron is that he's so big and powerful that the contact isn't apparent since it doesn't alter his momentum or his shot. He just gets slapped on the arms a lot.