PDA

View Full Version : Who is George Soros?

Chris
02-26-2018, 06:38 PM
What you need to know about the man who loves open borders, migration and anarchy

https://voiceofeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/13307813854_ef615feaab_k-702x459.jpg

György Schwartz, better known by his later name George Soros, is a Hungarian-born, Jewish-American billionaire, hedge fund manager, convicted felon and open-borders globalist. He has been described as “the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the world.” Others have characterized him as the world’s preeminent “malignant messianic narcissist.”

He was born in Budapest on August 12, 1930, to wealthy, well-educated parents Tivadar and Elizabeth Schwartz. Sometime during the 1930s, when George and his older brother Paul were still young, the Schwartzes changed their family name to Soros in order to better assimilate into the Hungarian gentile population, as anti-Semitism unremittingly spread throughout the European continent.

George Soros was only 13 years old when Adolf Eichmann, one of Hitler’s top lieutenants, arrived in Hungary to oversee and manage logistical efforts involved in the mass deportation of Hungarian Jews to ghettos and death camps in Eastern Europe.

At this time, the Soros family managed to purchase official documents stating that they were Christians. Additionally, Tivadar Soros bribed a Nazi official to allow George to pose as his Christian godson. Young George’s protector was a Nazi, whose job was to confiscate property from Hungary’s Jewish population. Fourteen-year-old Soros accompanied this official during his confiscation rounds.

Also in 1944, in just ten months’ time, 70 percent of Soros’ fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated. All around him, Hungarian Jews were dying and disappearing. It isn’t unreasonable to infer that he knew at least some of these people personally.

During a 1998 interview with “60 Minutes,” Steve Kroft asked Soros if it had been difficult taking part in these activities. Soros promptly replied, “No, not at all.” Kroft then followed up, asking if he ever experienced feelings of guilt for having taken part in the confiscation of his Jewish neighbors’ property. Again without hesitation, Soros replied, “No, if I wasn’t the one taking it away, someone else would be there doing it anyway.”

Allegedly, George Soros has gone to some lengths to suppress this interview, and it’s not hard to see why. In late 1944 and early 1945, the Battle of Budapest raged, with Soviet troops on one side, and Axis and Hungarian forces on the other, engaged in ferocious urban warfare throughout the city. Soros somehow managed to survive the siege, which resulted in 38,000 civilian deaths over the course of about three months.

After the war, Soros attended the prestigious London School of Economics – not only one of the best universities in Britain but also one of the top academic institutions in the world. Upon graduating with a BA and then a Ph.D., Soros went to America, where he would begin his illustrious career as a hedge fund manager.

How He Got Rich

“Well, you know, I was a human being before I became a businessman.” -George Soros

Today, George Soros is one of the most successful hedge fund managers and investors in the world. As of February 2018, after donating 18 billion dollars to his Open Society Foundations, Soros still has a personal net worth of 8 billion dollars.

Soros’ Quantum Fund, which he founded with Jim Rogers in 1973, is perhaps the most profitable hedge fund in the world. Somehow, presumably through political corruption, Soros has been able to generate an average annual return of 30 percent for investors in the Quantum Fund. It wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume this given that Quantum Fund’s trades are based almost entirely on economic and political conditions in certain markets.

Furthermore, Soros has a track record of being willing to play dirty in order to win. In 2002, he was convicted of felony insider trading in France. The court determined that he had “acted with the knowledge that the bank might be a takeover target,” according to Bloomberg. The court subsequently ordered Soros to pay 2.2 million euros in restitution.

Soros has amassed most of his vast, multibillion-dollar fortune via the morally questionable practice of global currency speculation and manipulation. He made his first billion in 1992, when he dumped $10 billion USD worth of British pounds sterling, initiating the devaluation of the currency and the UK’s subsequent financial crisis. After this move, he became known as “The Man Who Broke the Bank of England.” And he broke it across the backs of working-class Brits who instantly saw the value of their homes fall drastically and their life savings severely devalued, basically overnight. This single short sale cemented his reputation as one of the foremost currency speculators in the world.

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused Soros of bringing down the nation’s currency with his aggressive speculative attacks on weak currencies in Southeast Asia. Government officials in Thailand have deemed Soros an “economic war criminal” due to the integral role he played in the 1997 Asian financial crisis. Many have speculated that because of his large bet against the Thai baht, Soros helped to engineer the Asian crisis via his extensive network of political connections in the region.

Soros’s Influence of Western Governments

“Everybody says I have a lot of power. But what does that power consist of?… Can I influence governments? I am beginning to be able to….”-George Soros

What does a billionaire atheist, with questionable moral values and a sociopath’s lack of conscience, do after they’ve made all the money they would ever personally need and more? Apparently: manipulate governments, shape the public consciousness, and influence national and international politics.

Soros spends massive amounts of money to delegitimize governments and other organizations with whom he disagrees. The multi-billionaire financier is one of the world’s largest donors to radical leftist institutions and politicians worldwide. Over the years, Soros-funded groups have consistently attempted to undermine the nation-state worldwide. Soros would like nothing more than to see America – and all nation-states, for that matter – become subservient to international bodies like the United Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.

According to the Federal Election Commission, during the 2016 presidential campaign, Soros donated more than $9 million to pro-Clinton Super PACs – more than anyone else. This isn’t surprising considering that Clinton is a fellow globalist who’s been repeatedly shown to be corrupt to the core.

A massive hack of the far-left billionaire’s Open Society Foundations by a group called DC Leaks revealed a memo called the “List of European Elections 2014 Projects.” The memo outlined elaborate efforts of Soros’ well-funded global network to manipulate European election outcomes. The memo details more than 90 Soros projects in Europe which sought to influence elections.

Soros’s Influence on the International Mainstream Media

In 2011, the Media Research Center (MRC) revealed that Soros has significant ties with more than 30 news outlets in the mainstream media, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, NBC, NPR, CBS, and ABC. At the time of the MRC report, the Soros-funded Pro-Publica’s Journalism Advisory Board featured the following prolific mainstream media “journalists”:

-Jill Abramson – executive editor of The New York Times;
-Kerry Smith – senior vice president for editorial quality at ABC News;
-Cynthia A. Tucker – editor of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s editorial page

According to the same MRC report, the following members of the mainstream media have also been on the boards of Soros-affiliated groups:

-Christiane Amanpour – anchor of ABC’s Sunday morning political affairs program, “This Week with Christiane Amanpour.” A reliable Lefty, she has called tax cuts “giveaways,” the Tea Party ”extreme,” and referred to Obama as being “very Reaganesque;”
-Matt Thompson – editorial product manager at National Public Radio and an adjunct faculty member at the prominent Poynter Institute;
-Ben Sherwood – ABC News President and former executive producer of “Good Morning America;”
-Kathleen Hall Jamieson – author and Walter H. Annenberg Dean of the Annenberg School for Communication of the University of Pennsylvania;
-Michele Norris – host of NPR’s newsmagazine “All Things Considered,” American public radio’s longest-running national program;
-Phil Bronstein – director of content development and editor-at-large for Hearst Newspapers;
-David Boardman – executive editor of The Seattle Times;
-Len Downie – former executive editor of The Washington Post, and now vice president;
-George Osterkamp – CBS News producer.

So, George Soros bankrolls globalist politicians, pro-open borders NGOs, and prominent mainstream media figures? And dissident grassroots organizations, too? Undoubtedly.

Soros’s Influence on Grassroots Dissident Groups

According to an analysis of the Open Society Foundations’ tax returns that was carried out by The Washington Times, the organization funded Black Lives Matter to the tune of $33 million in one year. Prominent individuals within the law enforcement community have called for BLM to be labelled as a hate group.

On July 7, 2016, a lone sniper shot and killed 5 white Dallas police officers during a Black Lives Matter protest in response to the killings of black men by police officers. An FBI intelligence report that was issued a year after the Dallas shooting was obtained by Foreign Policy magazine. The report warned that “black identity extremists” have been violently targeting police.

Others have claimed that the rhetoric of Black Lives Matter leaders inspired veteran US Marine Sergeant Gavin Eugene Long to unleash a hail of bullets upon Baton Rouge police officers on July 17, 2016, leaving three officers dead and three others injured. Leaders of Black Lives Matter have continuously denied that their movement calls for violence against police.

Who Opposes George Soros?

George Soros has a long list of enemies and detractors, and rightfully so. Prominent government officials in the US, UK, Russia, Israel, Romania, Hungary, Serbia, and others have taken anti-Soros stances, some more than others. What do all these countries have in common? Simply put, they all have the pathological desire to remain sovereign nation-states and to remain in control of their own destinies.

Former UKIP leader and Brexiteer, Nigel Farage, has called for a formal inquiry into Soros after he donated £500,000 to Best for Britain, a Remain in the EU organization. Soros said that he was proud to have donated to it, claiming that it was his affection for the United Kingdom that motivated his decision.

In a FOX News interview, Farage rightly insisted that the media should concentrate on Soros’ Open Society Foundations rather than exclusively on alleged Russian interference in European and North American politics. Anyone who actually believes that George Soros cares for the wellbeing of the British people after he caused scores of them to lose their life savings, and in some cases even their homes, in 1992 is utterly naïve.

Hungary’s preeminent Eurosceptic and anti-immigration champion, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, has personally accused Soros of “trying secretly and with foreign money to influence Hungarian politics.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has joined Orbán in denouncing Soros and has endorsed the Hungarian government’s propaganda effort against him.

Last March, six American senators signed a letter urging Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s staff to examine US government funding going to Soros-backed organizations.

Poland’s ruling party, Law and Justice, led by conservative Chairman Jarosław Kaczyńsk, has accused Soros of attempting to destroy traditional societies.

Russia has actually taken the step of banning Soros’ Open Society Foundations, deeming it a security threat.

Conclusion

Soros has frequently stated that he sees himself as a messianic figure. “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance – to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god,” he said on one occasion. On another, he stated, “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only we could put locking George Soros up in a loony bin to a vote.

Ask yourself, is it possible for one individual to lay the groundwork for a global financial meltdown, the radicalizing of the Leftist parties across North America and Europe, and contribute to the West’s moral decline? It is surely an exaggeration to hold Soros solely responsible for these phenomena, but the evidence nevertheless clearly indicates that he has been – and remains – the linchpin behind a massive and coordinated effort to undermine not only illiberal institutions and others he deems to be opponents of his agenda but democracy itself all over the world. The sooner the threat he poses to genuine freedom everywhere is brought to light, the sooner this problem can be addressed. Better late than never.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/what-you-need-to-know-about-dangerous-globalist-george-soros/#.WpRFlrhcy1I.twitter

Recent news on Soros:

UDmJcEB7O0c

Pavlov
02-26-2018, 06:41 PM
What you need to know about the man who loves open borders, migration and anarchy

https://voiceofeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/13307813854_ef615feaab_k-702x459.jpg

Recent news on Soros:

UDmJcEB7O0clol Author joined twitter February 2018.

clambake
02-26-2018, 06:42 PM
so trump should've invested with him?

Pavlov
02-26-2018, 06:49 PM
:lol The author can't decide whether he lives in Hungary or Poland.

"Budapest, Hungary"

https://twitter.com/KasperAleksandr

"Kasper hails from the globalist occupied state of California. He has recently relocated to Kraków Poland."

https://www.defendevropa.org/2018/other-news/visegrad-group-rises/

Reck
02-26-2018, 07:01 PM
Chris seems extra triggered this evening. :lol

Spurtacular
02-26-2018, 07:04 PM
:cry Don't talk bad about muh Soros :cry

Spurtacular
02-26-2018, 07:05 PM
I always focus on the trivial.

Pavlov
02-26-2018, 07:08 PM
If in a month's time a Washington Post reporter gave varying answers as to what country he lives in with no available bio or picture, I would question everything he writes.

Chris
02-27-2018, 11:00 PM
I always focus on the trivial.

Coping mechanism :tu

Pavlov
02-28-2018, 04:54 AM
Coping mechanism :tuFake quote :tu

ElNono
02-28-2018, 06:49 AM
does he eat pizza?

pgardn
02-28-2018, 08:06 AM
does he eat pizza?

only with child sauce.

boutons_deux
02-28-2018, 03:48 PM
Soros contributions to LaHood DA challenger nears $1 million

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/Soros-contributions-to-LaHood-DA-challenger-nears-12713247.php

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 04:33 PM
it'll be grand when the day comes that has a headline that states, "George Soros is dead!"

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Soros contributions to LaHood DA challenger nears $1 million

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/politics/article/Soros-contributions-to-LaHood-DA-challenger-nears-12713247.php

lmao! fuck lahood though. go support a drug dealer like lahood if you'd like. or go support a soros puppet. either way we're fucked!

Chris
02-28-2018, 05:47 PM
it'll be grand when the day comes that has a headline that states, "George Soros is dead!"

I don't drink, but I may have to get me an Old English on that day :lol

koriwhat
02-28-2018, 05:49 PM
I don't drink, but I may have to get me an Old English on that day :lol

ditto though i'd go with a strong ipa instead. my OE days are way behind me... :tu

Chris
03-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Soros Chalks Up Another DA Win After Dropping Nearly $1 Million In Texas Race

George Soros has effectively purchased another district attorney’s seat.

The left-wing billionaire pumped almost $1 million into a Texas district attorney’s race against a Democratic DA who opposes sanctuary cities, according to campaign filings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Soros’s preferred candidate, Joe Gonzales, upset incumbent Bexar County DA Nico LaHood in the Democratic primary Tuesday. LaHood conceded after Gonzales jumped up to a sizable lead as votes were counted.

Soros spent $958,000 supporting Gonzales’s cause through a super PAC, Texas Justice & Public Safety, according to campaign finance records reviewed by TheDCNF. The super PAC churned out attack ads against LaHood, accusing him of being racist. LaHood accused Soros of trying to buy the election for Gonzales. Soros’s super PAC spent $897,000 of his money in the final 30 days before the election, campaign finance documents show.

Gonzales is now considered the favorite to win the DA election for Bexar County, which includes the city of San Antonio and is one of Texas’s largest counties. If he wins, Gonzales will join at least 11 progressive lawyers since 2015 who have won district attorney’s seats thanks to massive financial donations from Soros.

Soros has the routine down. He uses powerhouse Democratic law firm Perkins Coie to set up a super PAC named some variant of “Justice & Public Safety.” The super PAC will surface late in a DA race, using the kind of capital typically reserved for a national political race to fund a series of attack ads benefitting Soros’s preferred candidate, who wins almost every time.

The goal is to influence the nation’s criminal justice policies from the ground up by boosting progressive lawyers to victory in DA races around the country. It’s legal and appears to be working.

Soros poured $7 million into 11 district attorneys’ races across the country between 2015 and 2016, the Washington Times found. Soros’s preferred candidate won in nine of the 11 races. Soros repeated the move in two more races in 2017 tracked by The Daily Caller. Soros spent almost $2 million on the two races. His preferred candidate won both times.

Soros spent just under $1.7 million to help Philadelphia attorney Larry Krasner win his city’s DA seat in November. Soros pushed the money through his Philadelphia Justice & Public Safety super PAC. Soros gave the bulk of the donations, $1.45 million, during the primary, boosting Krasner to victory over a crowded Democratic field. Krasner coasted to victory in the general election. He purged 31 prosecutors in his first few days on the job.

The Democratic billionaire poured another $100,000 into a race for Portsmouth, Virginia’s DA race last November. Soros gave the money through a national super PAC called Justice & Public Safety. His preferred candidate, Democratic incumbent Stephanie Morales, coasted to victory. Remarkably, Soros’s investment in the race received no media coverage until after the voters had cast their ballots.

Soros is also funding third-party organizations which are, in turn, targeting DA races in the 2018 elections. Soros-funded groups including the ACLU are making local DA races a national cause for progressives, which has tilted the playing field in favor of progressive lawyers. Soros’s Open Society Foundations gave the ACLU a $50 million grant in 2014 to fight mass incarceration.

In 2018, the ACLU is “planning voter education and outreach campaigns in district attorney races in California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Vermont and possibly North Carolina and Missouri,” McClatchy reports.

The Soros-funded Color of Change PAC is also targeting DA races and seeks to mobilize black voters in favor of progressive candidates.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/06/soros-district-attorney-win-texas/

Mikeanaro
03-07-2018, 11:12 PM
An old fart that cant have erections.

Chris
03-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Orban: Soros wants to topple Fico

American financier George Soros and his organisations would do anything in their power to topple governments opposing migration, Viktor Orban, Hungary’s prime minister, told public media on Friday, referring to the current home policy crisis in Slovakia.

The prime minister said he sees the “fingerprints of Soros and his organisations” on the recent events in Slovakia, and has no doubt that “Soros’s network makes every possible effort to topple anti-immigration governments.”

Slovakia’s present government resists migration and refuses to turn its country into a land of immigrants, Orban said, adding that Soros’s organisations have attacked and would continue to attack the prime ministers of such governments “ruthlessly”.

The crisis started with the murder of Slovak investigative journalist Jan Kuciak and his girlfriend on February 25. Authorities say the murder was motivated by Kuciak’s work to uncover the Italian mafia’s connections in Slovakia. All top officials have condemned the act and pledged to conduct a full investigation.

Over the past few years Hungary and Slovakia have built strategic relations “advantageous to both countries’ citizens,” Orban said. “We want to continue with that. Therefore, we need a stable Slovakia,” he said.

https://thehungaryjournal.wordpress.com/2018/03/10/orban-soros-wants-to-topple-fico/

AaronY
03-11-2018, 05:37 PM
An old fart that cant have erections.
You prefer old men with boners?

Mikeanaro
03-11-2018, 05:48 PM
You prefer old men with boners?
Nope, cant fuck so he tries to ruin the world with his pathetic money, lame jew.

koriwhat
03-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Can't wait til that pos fucking dies!

clambake
03-12-2018, 02:53 PM
you and mike make a cute couple

Pavlov
03-12-2018, 03:48 PM
you and mike make a cute coupleThey hate the jooooooooooooooooos.

"Dated a jew" story incoming.

Chris
11-26-2018, 05:27 PM

DMC
11-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Won't be the first time in the past two weeks Soros has pulled out of a turkey :lol

FrostKing
11-28-2018, 02:17 AM
He's done. The West is turning conservative. He should take his message to that Indian Island

Isitjustme?
11-28-2018, 02:22 AM
Won't be the first time in the past two weeks Soros has pulled out of a turkey :lol

You're........not exactly at the top of your game lately, huh?

Isitjustme?
11-28-2018, 02:23 AM
does he eat pizza?

Lol

ElNono
11-28-2018, 02:45 AM
dem Soros dollars doe

Chris
02-12-2019, 05:48 PM
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1095270917264023553

Spurminator
02-12-2019, 05:51 PM
You bumped a 3 months-dead thread because someone compared a potential death of the EU to the death of the USSR?

:lmao

Good soldier.

Winehole23
02-13-2019, 06:17 PM
Soros is right: the economic union developed faster than the political institutions, leading to a dangerous legitimacy deficit.

Winehole23
02-13-2019, 06:19 PM
I'll say it again, the EU is the most radical experiment in capitalism yet ventured.

It's not going well.

Chris
02-13-2019, 06:22 PM
Just another failed attempt at their new world order. The League of Nations failed and this will fail.

Winehole23
02-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Sententious wishcasting.

The EU economic mandarins are as real as ours. The power is transnational now.

FrostKing
02-13-2019, 08:16 PM
I'll say it again, the EU is the most radical experiment in capitalism yet ventured.

It's not going well.
Because it has gone beyond just a trade union.

Winehole23
02-13-2019, 08:18 PM
Because it has gone beyond just a trade union.That's what I just said.

Thanks for trying to catch up.

FrostKing
02-13-2019, 08:21 PM
That's what I just said.

Thanks for trying to catch up.
Haha. I did better at explaining.

You welcome.

Winehole23
02-13-2019, 08:24 PM
You explained nothing that wasn't already mentioned.

You're welcome. :lol

Chris
03-17-2019, 04:52 PM
https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1107362663405928449

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 07:33 PM
The US projects soft power through NGO funding?

Never would have guessed.

Chris
04-09-2019, 05:28 PM
This is amazing. Must watch.

ShFZ8QCCiss

Chris
04-09-2019, 05:42 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2nujfut.jpg

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 05:57 PM
each koch brother individually has 6-7x the money soros does

but yes he controls the world. because jew.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:04 PM

Soros ain't a jew just like mccain was a rhino.

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Soros ain't a jew just like mccain was a rhino.
for you rhino = not sucking trumps dick

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:27 PM
for you rhino = not sucking trumps dick

Lmao rhino equals campaigning on an issue and turning your back on your constituents who believed in said issue and your resolve. You're just a pussy who has yet to grow a spine.

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Lmao rhino equals campaigning on an issue and turning your back on your constituents who believed in said issue and your resolve. You're just a pussy who has yet to grow a spine.
he voted for trumps tax plan

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:31 PM
he voted for trumps tax plan

How'd he vote on obamacare?

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Funny how the fringe leftys here know exactly what someone is saying but they go down another route to act all high and mighty. Same old story...

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:36 PM
How'd he vote on obamacare?
he did not vote for obamacare

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:37 PM

Did you watch the video? It's long (50+ minutes) and it might be filled with too many facts for you to handle.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:38 PM
he did not vote for obamacare

Omg go use your stupid lefty bs tactics elsewhere. Dodge dodge dodge some more!

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 06:40 PM

Except for Sheldon Adelson though...he’s the Jewish oligarch alt righters seem to be fine with for whatever reason :lol

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Omg go use your stupid lefty bs tactics elsewhere. Dodge dodge dodge some more!
you asked about how he voted on obamacare and i told you that he did not vote for obamacare.

thats as straightforward, none-dodge answer i could possibly give

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:42 PM
Did you watch the video? It's long (50+ minutes) and it might be filled with too many facts for you to handle.
no, i didnt watch the 50+ minute conspiracy video published by Mr Reagan

could easily write those facts clearly in an article. if you need to beat around the bush with 50 minutes of crap, you probably got nothing

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:42 PM
Except for Sheldon Adelson though...he’s the Jewish oligarch alt righters seem to be fine with for whatever reason :lol
because they're good goys!

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:43 PM
no, i didnt watch the 50+ minute conspiracy video published by Mr Reagan

could easily write those facts clearly in an article. if you need to beat around the bush with 50 minutes of crap, you probably got nothing

You didn't watch it, and wrote it off as a conspiracy.

That cognitive dissonance thingy.

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:44 PM

Never heard of him. *shrug

lol "alt-righters"

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:45 PM
you asked about how he voted on obamacare and i told you that he did not vote for obamacare.

thats as straightforward, none-dodge answer i could possibly give

Dodge some more... You're more of an idiot then i give you credit for.

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Never heard of him. *shrug

lol "alt-righters"
:lmao purporting to be very concerned about the special interests in politics and never hearing of Sheldon Adelson

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:51 PM

That cognitive dissonance thingy.
what do you think cognitive dissonance means, and how is this an example of it?

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Dodge some more... You're more of an idiot then i give you credit for.
angry koriwhat: how did mccain vote on obamacare?
me: mccain voted against obamacare
angry koriwhat: stop dodging

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:52 PM
:lmao purporting to be very concerned about the special interests in politics and never hearing of Sheldon Adelson

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1114605447909011456

Here's the most recent thing I found. Is this an orange man bad thingy?

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 06:53 PM
https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1114605447909011456

Here's the most recent thing I found. Is this an orange man bad thingy?
Na, Sheldon’s influence in politics goes back way before Trump.

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 06:53 PM
rich influential jews good now

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 06:55 PM
rich influential jews good now
He saw that Sheldon was wearing a Trump Yamaka and became an instant fan :lol

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:55 PM
what do you think cognitive dissonance means, and how is this an example of it?

*Didn't watch the video.

*Concludes it's a conspiracy theory.

*Doesn't understand what cognitive dissonance means and how it applies.

:tu

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Na, Sheldon’s influence in politics goes back way before Trump.

What did he do?

Chris
04-09-2019, 06:56 PM
*double

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:15 PM
What did he do?
No different than Soros or the Koch Brothers....he’s thrown billions into politics and supported politicians in exchange for advancing his personal interests. Nothing illegal or anything.

Hes a big pro Israel guy. That’s his sweetheart issue he’s most focused on.

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:17 PM
He’s also the 15th richest man in America, so not exactly an unknown guy :lol

Chris
04-09-2019, 07:18 PM
No different than Soros or the Koch Brothers....he’s thrown billions into politics and supported politicians in exchange for advancing his personal interests. Nothing illegal or anything.

Hes a big pro Israel guy. That’s his sweetheart issue he’s most focused on.

What politicians did he support and what were his personal interests? I'm not seeing the big deal here. You said alt-righters were fine with him for whatever reason. What's wrong with him?

Chris
04-09-2019, 07:18 PM
He’s also the 15th richest man in America, so not exactly an unknown guy :lol

Lots of money = bad guy?

Chris
04-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Surely you can find something on Google.

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:20 PM
What politicians did he support and what were his personal interests? I'm not seeing the big deal here. You said alt-righters were fine with him for whatever reason. What's wrong with him?
If nothing is wrong with him then what’s wrong with Soros? They’re both just rich guys who use their money to influence politics.

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Lots of money = bad guy?
No, in that post I was just pointing out my surprise that you didn’t know who he was.

Chris
04-09-2019, 07:24 PM
what’s wrong with Soros?

Already posted:

ShFZ8QCCiss

Post the stuff about Adelson and also explain why "alt-righters" are "Adelson apologists."

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Already posted:

ShFZ8QCCiss

Post the stuff about Adelson and also explain why "alt-righters" are "Adelson apologists."
Use your own words like a big boy. Simply linking a youtube video is lazy.

spurraider21
04-09-2019, 07:26 PM
*Didn't watch the video.

*Concludes it's a conspiracy theory.

*Doesn't understand what cognitive dissonance means and how it applies.

:lol that’s not cognitive dissonance

Chris
04-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Use your own words like a big boy. Simply linking a youtube video is lazy.

I posted my sources and you want me to give you cliff notes. Who is being lazy here? That's a real journalist with real facts. You might learn something. :wow

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Not sure why I said alt righters are Adelson apologists either. All I did was point out that alt righters claim to be populists who are against corruption and special interests but they don’t voice any concern would someone who floods billions of dollars into politics and creates special interests.

Will Hunting
04-09-2019, 07:30 PM
I posted my sources and you want me to give you cliff notes. Who is being lazy here? That's a real journalist with real facts. You might learn something. :wow
The person who can’t use his own words is being lazy (or just stupid).

You can’t even articulate what these real facts are :lol

Reck
04-09-2019, 07:39 PM

:lol Also AOC being a key player out of nowhere. 9 months ago she was a bartender in Queens. Now she's running the world!

Chris
04-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Personal attacks and hyperbole. That's nothing new.

AaronY
04-09-2019, 08:26 PM
^^^Trump fan complaining about someone using personal attacks and hyperbole :lol

ElNono
04-09-2019, 09:50 PM

wonder why he would think such a thing of a video you posted???

ElNono
04-09-2019, 09:55 PM

:lol same people that support and defend Citizens United... the irony is palpable...

Chris
04-09-2019, 10:20 PM
The person who can’t use his own words is being lazy (or just stupid).

You can’t even articulate what these real facts are :lol

Cliff notes are in my OP which you didn't read. Talk about lazy.

Will Hunting
04-10-2019, 05:31 AM
Cliff notes are in my OP which you didn't read. Talk about lazy.
Nope, it’s an article you posted. You refuse to put anything in your own words because you lack the mental bandwidth to do so.

Chris
04-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Nope, it’s an article you posted. You refuse to put anything in your own words because you lack the mental bandwidth to do so.

I don't blame you for tapping out here. You're clearly uninformed, and you like it that way. Besides, reading is hard and takes time. Just go watch a Marvel movie or Good Will Hunting and forget about all this hoopla.

Reck
04-10-2019, 04:25 PM

I don't blame you for tapping out here. You're clearly uninformed, and you like it that way. Besides, reading is hard and takes time. Just go watch a Marvel movie or Good Will Hunting and forget about all this hoopla.

Your good behavior act lasted about 10 hours. Not bad.

Chris
04-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Your good behavior act lasted about 10 hours. Not bad.

Telling a man he is uninformed is not a personal attack. That's a fact. Looks like it got your gander.

Will Hunting
04-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Another post where you refuse to put why Soros is a bad guy in your own words :lol

Will Hunting
04-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Telling a man he is uninformed is not a personal attack. That's a fact. Looks like it got your gander.
Declaring someone is uninformed is an opinion, not a fact. Do you seriously not see the difference?

I wouldn’t call it a personal attack though, to be fair.

Reck
04-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Funny how you left out the part where you insinuated he doesn't know how to read and how dumb he must be to like Marvel movies.

Looks like Disney is still triggering you. :lol

Winehole23
04-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Another post where you refuse to put why Soros is a bad guy in your own words :lolJudeo-Bolshevism.

Soros is directing a Central American horde to invade the US, undermine its culture and hasten communism.

Chris
04-11-2019, 05:27 PM
He fancies himself a Messianic figure and believes that the ends justify the means at any cost. His track record speaks for itself, and my opinion is irrelevant. a.)Read the OP b.) Watch the video c.)Go back and fuck your mother some more.

Take your pick.

spurraider21
04-11-2019, 05:29 PM
:lol until you watch this 53 minute video posted by "Mr Reagan" then you are not allowed to discuss george soros!

Winehole23
04-11-2019, 05:39 PM
He fancies himself a Messianic figure and believes that the ends justify the means at any cost. His track record speaks for itself, and my opinion is irrelevant. a.)Read the OP b.) Watch the video c.)Go back and fuck your mother some more.

Take your pick.Are you rationing keystrokes?

Why not just give us your take in your own words?

Will Hunting
04-11-2019, 05:40 PM
:lol until you watch this 53 minute video posted by "Mr Reagan" then you are not allowed to discuss george soros!
:lol and you’re uninformed. It’s a fact!

Chris
04-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Are you rationing keystrokes?

Why not just give us your take in your own words?

I just did exactly that.

Winehole23
04-11-2019, 06:48 PM
I just did exactly that.This is your take?

[Soros] fancies himself a Messianic figure and believes that the ends justify the means at any cost. His track record speaks for itself, and my opinion is irrelevant...and nearly fact-free.

Chris
04-11-2019, 06:56 PM
This is your take?

Did I s-s-s-stutter?

Winehole23
04-11-2019, 07:52 PM
Did I s-s-s-stutter?Your take was indeed a take, but you failed to give any helpful information about your own subject.

You say Soros considers himself a Messiah but you don't say what he's the Messiah of, or what extreme measures he thinks are justified by which ends.

You say Soros's track record speaks for itself, but for anyone not already familiar with that record (and even for someone with a superficial knowledge of it, like myself) it is impossible to know what precisely -- or even generally -- you're referring to.

What is it about George Soros that gets your goat? Not easy to tell from what you've written here.

Chris
04-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Your take was indeed a take, but you failed to give any helpful information about your own subject.

You say Soros considers himself a Messiah but you don't say what he's the Messiah of, or what extreme measures he thinks are justified by which ends.

“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“ “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“ -George Soros

You say Soros's track record speaks for itself, but for anyone not already familiar with that record (and even for someone with a superficial knowledge of it, like myself) it is impossible to know what precisely -- or even generally -- you're referring to.

I'm referring to my OP. You should read it. ; )

What is it about George Soros that gets your goat? Not easy to tell from what you've written here.

Refer to my OP. You should read it.

Winehole23
04-11-2019, 08:13 PM
I read it. It did not impress.

You still haven't given an informative take in your own words.

Chris
04-11-2019, 08:21 PM
I read it. It did not impress.

What an informative take.

You're not very good at this.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Qhris thinks Soros controls the Pope.

That's pretty much anyone needs to know.

Chris
06-10-2019, 09:29 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1138265127428317186

Chris
06-10-2019, 09:52 PM
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1138264738301792256

Chris
06-25-2019, 03:38 PM
https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1143612867029164032

Quadzilla99
07-01-2019, 08:18 AM

boutons_deux
07-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Soros and Koch must not be invested in the MIC and war business

Chris
08-07-2019, 06:07 PM
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1159231126914945038?s=20

You don't say?!

Pavlov
08-07-2019, 06:09 PM
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1159231126914945038?s=20

You don't say?!Transparency good now?

Pick a lane, Chris.

koriwhat
08-07-2019, 06:35 PM
i can't wait til the headlines are, "George Soros and son dead as fuck!"

Chris
08-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Nancy Pelosi Meets with Soros-Linked Activists During Guatemala Visit

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/nancy-pelosi-meets-with-soros-linked-activists-during-guatemala-visit/#disqus_thread

Chris
08-09-2019, 09:20 PM
https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1159827005610831872?s=20

Chris
08-11-2019, 03:19 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1160620376054874112?s=20

Pavlov
08-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Looking forward to Posobipedia.

Reck
08-11-2019, 03:42 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1160620376054874112?s=20

You are able to wiki stuff for free because it operates based on public donations. :lol

If someone wants to donate 2 million dollars, they can.

Spurminator
08-11-2019, 04:55 PM
"Daily reminder"? Is Posobiec really so dry on content that he's tweeting that every day?

Chris
09-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Group Attacking Kavanaugh And Other Trump Judicial Nominees Being Fueled By Dark Money From George Soros

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/George-Soros.jpg

Soros Fuels Dark Money Judicial Group That Fights Kavanaugh, Trump Nominations

A “dark money” group that was established to push back against the judicial nominations of President Donald Trump, and which was at the forefront of the battle against Justice Brett Kavanaugh and continues to go after him to this day, was heavily financed by liberal billionaire George Soros around the time of its inception, grants show.

Demand Justice, a left-wing advocacy group, was established in 2018 and is led by Brian Fallon, the former press secretary for Hillary Clinton’s failed 2016 campaign. The group does not disclose its donors and is a project of the Sixteen Thirty Fund, which falls under the umbrella of Arabella Advisors—an intricate dark money network containing dozens of liberal groups and projects. The network is used as a “pass through” entity for Democratic donors and has facilitated $1.6 billion in funds to liberal entities in recent years.

Due to Demand Justice’s arrangement with the Sixteen Thirty Fund, which acts as its fiscal sponsor, it does not have to file annual tax forms to the Internal Revenue Service. Those who contribute to groups housed at the Sixteen Thirty Fund can also mark the money to the fund’s name, where it is passed to the intended groups while ultimately masking the destination.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/group-attacking-kavanaugh-and-other-trump-judicial-nominees-being-fueled-by-dark-money-from-george-soros/

Reck
09-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Chris definitely jacks off to Soros in the dead of night.

Weird fascination.

Chris
09-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Chris definitely jacks off to Soros in the dead of night.

Weird fascination.

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_fC2idij3Mf9kKbjKR6KRqpTu2M=/32x0:368x224/730x487/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44280088/confused-jaguars-fan.0.0.gif

Pavlov
09-11-2019, 07:56 AM
Dark money bad now.

boutons_deux
09-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Lou Dobbs Ominously Warns of George Soros’ Financial ‘Tentacles’ Spreading Around the World
https://www.mediaite.com/news/lou-dobbs-ominously-warns-of-george-soros-financial-tentacles-spreading-around-the-world/ (https://www.mediaite.com/news/lou-dobbs-ominously-warns-of-george-soros-financial-tentacles-spreading-around-the-world/)

Another Fox opinionator, making $6M/year, who knows his viewers are stupid, ignorant, old white gullible fuckoff losers who swallow his bullshit

TheGreatYacht
09-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Who is George Soros? - Left & Right Don’t Get It

https://youtu.be/whf06_XpHLo

ElNono
09-11-2019, 11:05 PM
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71XPGA3GX8L._SS500_.jpg

boutons_deux
09-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Fox host Lou Dobbs attacks George Soros using infamous Nazi-era imagery (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/12/1885092/-Fox-host-Lou-Dobbs-attacks-George-Soros-using-infamous-Nazi-era-imagery)

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs continues his not-very-slow transformation into a walking, breathing Nazi propaganda poster with the reintroduction of one of the most famous of anti-Semitic metaphors:

the powerful Jewish figure reaching his "tentacles" over the world.

His target was, as usual, wealthy pro-democracy philanthropist George Soros (https://www.mediamatters.org/george-soros/lou-dobbs-george-soros-tentacles-reach-out-order-work-against-sovereignty).

"I think most people, :lol I will include myself, :lol cannot conceive :lol

of why a man would fund efforts that

work against sovereignty, ;lol

work against our laws, :lol

there are laws against illegal immigration :lol -- and to see [Soros'] tentacles reach out into various non-government organizations and nonprofits,

Dobbs was promoting another new anti-immigrant book from the

anti-immigrant, pro-internment Michele Malkin, who apparently still exists

and whose new book targets Soros specifically, with the usual conspiracy theories,

in an attempt to scrape another month's rent money out of the conspiracy-addled far-right.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1885092 (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1885092)

Chris
10-05-2019, 01:32 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1180473868739317760?s=19

Winehole23
10-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Shifty Jews holding the puppet strings of racist marionettes.

What is to be done?

What's your final solution, Chris?

FrostKing
10-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Fox host Lou Dobbs attacks George Soros using infamous Nazi-era imagery (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/12/1885092/-Fox-host-Lou-Dobbs-attacks-George-Soros-using-infamous-Nazi-era-imagery)

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs continues his not-very-slow transformation into a walking, breathing Nazi propaganda poster with the reintroduction of one of the most famous of anti-Semitic metaphors:

the powerful Jewish figure reaching his "tentacles" over the world.

His target was, as usual, wealthy pro-democracy philanthropist George Soros (https://www.mediamatters.org/george-soros/lou-dobbs-george-soros-tentacles-reach-out-order-work-against-sovereignty).

"I think most people, :lol I will include myself, :lol cannot conceive :lol

of why a man would fund efforts that

work against sovereignty, ;lol

work against our laws, :lol

there are laws against illegal immigration :lol -- and to see [Soros'] tentacles reach out into various non-government organizations and nonprofits,

Dobbs was promoting another new anti-immigrant book from the

anti-immigrant, pro-internment Michele Malkin, who apparently still exists

and whose new book targets Soros specifically, with the usual conspiracy theories,

in an attempt to scrape another month's rent money out of the conspiracy-addled far-right.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1885092 (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1885092)

Lol evidently American history books start at 1920

Chris
10-05-2019, 02:37 PM

What is to be done?

Don't @ me with your trolling. I don't take gutter tier posters seriously. I'm perfectly fine with ignoring your posts, but I doubt you can reciprocate.

Now kindly fuck off : )

Pavlov
10-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Ge:lolrge S:lolr:lols

koriwhat
10-05-2019, 04:07 PM

What is to be done?

no JEW would help nazis seize property and help usher the jews into camps to die. soros isn't who you try to dress him up as.

TheGreatYacht
10-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Zionists Playing Islamophobia and Anti-Islamophobia Groups | George Soros EXPOSED

https://youtu.be/1yurYkyE4Bg

Winehole23
10-05-2019, 09:48 PM
no JEW would help nazis seize property and help usher the jews into camps to die. soros isn't who you try to dress him up as.You fell for bullshit or are parroting someone else's. Bad habit.

Winehole23
10-05-2019, 09:57 PM
Don't @ me with your trolling. I don't take gutter tier posters seriously. I'm perfectly fine with ignoring your posts, but I doubt you can reciprocate.

Now kindly fuck off : )Everyone can see how you post antisemitic tripe then run away like a coward when called on it.

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 06:26 PM
You fell for bullshit or are parroting someone else's. Bad habit.

yeah i'm parroting soros in his 60 min expose. grow up retard and learn to do some research for once.

Winehole23
10-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Yeah, 60 minutes doesn't substantiate what you said.

Sorry not sorry.

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Yeah, 60 minutes doesn't substantiate what you said.

Sorry not sorry.

he hung out with nazis and it was the time of his life. show me another jew who'd claim the same. :tu

Winehole23
10-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Yeah, that's some more made up shit, kw. You're freestyling, not paraphrasing.

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Yeah, that's some more made up shit, kw. You're freestyling, not paraphrasing.

was it the time of his life? did he feel remorse? is he not meddling in countries world wide, does he not like deflating the $ world-wide, etc? keep pretending he's an angel and a good jew as much as you'd like. pretending is something the left is good at so keep it up. :tu

Winehole23
10-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Nobody said Soros was an angel, but you're just making shit up.

koriwhat
10-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Nobody said Soros was an angel, but you're just making shit up.

i never subscribed to RUSSIAGATE, UKRAINEGATE, STORMYGATE, etc... that's you and yours :tu

now prop up that nazi "jew" some more why don't you.

boutons_deux
10-06-2019, 09:45 PM
All y'all bubbas obsession with Soros is hilarious, goddamn y'all are fucking stupid

ElNono
10-06-2019, 09:47 PM
wish he would run for president, tbh... although it makes sense he does not, since he already controls the whole world from the shadows, no need for term limits, tbh...

Winehole23
10-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Shifty Jooos pulling all the strings.

Chris
10-21-2019, 09:01 PM
https://twitter.com/realDerekUtley/status/1186414267836309506?s=19

Pavlov
10-21-2019, 09:06 PM
So we've concluded Soros is a commie nazi Muslim atheist, right?

spurraider21
10-21-2019, 09:40 PM
So we've concluded Soros is a commie nazi Muslim atheist, right?
zionist too

Pavlov
10-21-2019, 09:42 PM
zionist toozionist antisemite

spurraider21
10-21-2019, 09:49 PM
zionist antisemite
anti-semitic zionist muslim nazi about covers it

Spurminator
10-21-2019, 10:01 PM
Why do threads about the elite billionaire foreign socialists who are funding Democrats never turn into conversations about campaign finance reform?

Pavlov
10-21-2019, 10:06 PM
Because Satan of course.

Winehole23
10-22-2019, 12:12 AM
Why do threads about the elite billionaire foreign socialists who are funding Democrats never turn into conversations about campaign finance reform?If the money is free speech dogma is ever defeated, it would tend to render a government of the Exxon, by the JP Morgan-Chase, for the Raytheon, defunct.

Can't have that.

Chris
10-23-2019, 02:50 PM
anti-semitic zionist muslim nazi about covers it

excellent point

ElNono
10-23-2019, 11:48 PM
Why do threads about the elite billionaire foreign socialists who are funding Democrats never turn into conversations about campaign finance reform?

It's an excellent point. If you bring up Sheldon Adelson, you're just probably butthurt he donates to the GOP.

spurraider21
10-25-2019, 12:20 PM
Billionaire George Soros says Elizabeth Warren ‘is the most qualified to be president’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/25/george-soros-elizabeth-warren-is-the-most-qualified-for-president.html?fbclid=IwAR1HaHhnFKjNMiTMvNp5vNsyrl LwULCWZpUEpvaErWQKROW1s3koj17PTsU)

Chris
10-25-2019, 12:48 PM
https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1187786279322300416?s=19

Pavlov
10-25-2019, 12:53 PM
https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1187786279322300416?s=19Did you actually read the article, Qhris?

Chris
10-27-2019, 11:55 PM
https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1188646420712185856?s=19

ChumpDumper
10-28-2019, 12:15 AM
https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1188646420712185856?s=19Did J:lolhn S:loll:lolm:loln pop out of his hole after his sources were arrested by the feds? It's been like a month.

Chris
10-28-2019, 08:04 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1188967574681378816?s=19

Chris
11-09-2019, 12:50 PM
https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1193219340495196164?s=19

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Yeah! Soros! :tu

Winehole23
11-09-2019, 01:04 PM
https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1193219340495196164?s=19In court, the GOP argues that political gerrymanders are legit election spoils, but cries TYRANNY when the other party wins legislative majorities.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2019, 01:58 PM
SOROS TOOK OVER VIRGINIA!

SOROS

Chris
12-21-2019, 06:30 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1208516501399048197?s=19

ElNono
12-21-2019, 07:55 PM
Barr and Qhris mad :tu

Winehole23
12-22-2019, 04:37 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1208516501399048197?s=19
Top Christian lawman blames rich, politically active Jews for the incidence of violent crime.

thispego
12-22-2019, 04:51 PM
And dems think they’re the righteous ones :lol

TheGreatYacht
12-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Top Christian lawman blames rich, politically active Jews for the incidence of violent crime.

I see the antisemitism accusations from the left :lol. If the left call out Shelden Adelson the right does the same and accuse the left of being antisemitic. I see how this game works :lmao

Winehole23
12-22-2019, 05:23 PM
THE JEWS ARE PULLING ALL THE POLITICAL STRINGS

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 10:05 AM
George Soros, whose entire family went to a concentration camp for being Jewish, is less of a Jew than Italian American Rudy Giuliani, according to Rudy Giuliani.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/giuliani-says-he-is-more-of-a-jew-than-george-soros/

boutons_deux
12-24-2019, 10:14 AM
George Soros, whose entire family went to a concentration camp for being Jewish, is less of a Jew than Italian American Rudy Giuliani, according to Rudy Giuliani.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/giuliani-says-he-is-more-of-a-jew-than-george-soros/

Jewlie Annie, Trash-kissing tranny

TheGreatYacht
12-24-2019, 10:19 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279266&page=6

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 10:20 AM
Boutons, you're like a left wing mashup of Spurtacular, kw and TGY -- nothing but profanity, truculence and spam.

boutons_deux
12-24-2019, 10:37 AM
Julie Annie in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Kp_eHMQ7s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Kp_eHMQ7s)

TheGreatYacht
02-14-2020, 04:07 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1224918166691729408

ChumpDumper
02-14-2020, 04:08 PM
Seriously, what is the conspiracy theory about the app?

How did the app make rubes fuck up simple math on notebook paper?

daboom1
09-01-2021, 07:38 PM

spurraider21
09-01-2021, 08:13 PM
in case you were wondering who has an interest in this race, a democrat donor donated to a democrat politician

daboom1
10-03-2021, 08:16 PM
https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1444806311787614208?s=19

Ef-man
10-03-2021, 08:42 PM

Nice!

koriwhat
10-03-2021, 09:06 PM
I can't wait until the thread titled, "That cocksucker George Soros is dead!", is on the 1st pg of the pol forum. :tu

daboom1
10-03-2021, 09:07 PM
I can't wait until the thread titled, "That cocksucker George Soros is dead!", is on the 1st pg of the pol forum. :tu

His son Alexander is ready to take over.

ChumpDumper
10-03-2021, 09:13 PM
His son Alexander is ready to take over.Was he a teen Nazi Jew?

ElNono
10-04-2021, 12:23 AM

daboom1
06-19-2022, 05:55 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1538638927862677509?t