PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 Weird/Creepy in Real Life ST Posters

Pages : 1 [2]

Will Hunting
03-04-2018, 02:02 PM
The Korean cheerleader thread makes this a really easy answer imo.

BD24
03-04-2018, 10:44 PM
The Korean cheerleader thread makes this a really easy answer imo.
tbh :lol

Avante
03-05-2018, 12:09 AM
No one else ever claimed to be RaZon. Of course it's me.

RaZon could talk the rasslin', blues, boxing, football, sprinting, bodybuiling, the sci fi/fantasy novel. He knew a lot of ....stuff. RaZon could answer all these in a snap.

1.The Fabulous Kangaroos (famous tagteam) were......?

2.Who was the leader of The Memphis Jug Band?

3.This Nebraska RB was known as....Thunder?

4.The fastest sprinter to ever run for Namibia?

5.Cuban legendary bobybuilder?

6.What is considered the first sci fi novel?

7.What boxer is said to have had over 800 bouts?

Prediction....way too lazy to Google anything, so this will be ignored.

You weren't RaZon, ya don't know anything. Hell, the guy was actually on my level, that doesn't happen here.

You were ChumpDumpster...right? He like you knew nothing. His thing was seeing who he could bug, yep, just like you.

Avante
03-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Judy bought a home computer back when they first came out. She'd...."get on here it's entertaining", I'd...."looks boring to me." That went on for about a year, then one day with nothing on the TV, not in a music mood (very rare). I sat down and tried to figure this out.

Anyway....

After getting my sea legs I landed on my first messageboard, it was called Track & Field Media (now defunct). I went in as Larry, which is my real name. I posted about USC sprinter/footballer Sultan McCullough. So here comes this guy...."we don't talk football here, this is a track forum, stick to track" Being a nice guy and not wanting to start out badly I....."ok, sorry".

A week or so goes by and I decide to try this again, so I go back to T&FM, I notice my Sultan McCullough thread is red hot, everyone is....."Larry is a newbie, and it's obvious he knows his stuff so back off". So I cool the football aspect of it and just talk about sprinters at USC. Here comes this guy again...."can you only talk sprinting, we prefer distance running here"......now I'm getting pissed, so...."cool, so talk to me about the great Indian runner Tom Longboat".

I ended up taking this punk to school as the board...."newbie Larry kicked (forgot his name, he was the forums jerk) butt, BRAVO! "

As I moved around, it became real clear, a lot of assholes out there, and being nice, cool, really doesn't work. And....if ya know anything at all.....YOU GOOGLED THAT......hahahaha~~~~~~~

I just have fun with all this, anyone taking this stuff too seriously........................why?

I graduated HS in 1968, that was the year Bob Beamon had his amazing 29 plus long jump leap in Mexico City. A year later I'm floating around a few miles off the coast of Viet Nam. Seen a ton, and read even more, why anyone fights this....???

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 03:57 AM
RaZon could talk the rasslin', blues, boxing, football, sprinting, bodybuiling, the sci fi/fantasy novel. He knew a lot of ....stuff. RaZon could answer all these in a snap.

1.The Fabulous Kangaroos (famous tagteam) were......?

2.Who was the leader of The Memphis Jug Band?

3.This Nebraska RB was known as....Thunder?

4.The fastest sprinter to ever run for Namibia?

5.Cuban legendary bobybuilder?

6.What is considered the first sci fi novel?

7.What boxer is said to have had over 800 bouts?

Prediction....way too lazy to Google anything, so this will be ignored.

You weren't RaZon, ya don't know anything. Hell, the guy was actually on my level, that doesn't happen here.

You were ChumpDumpster...right? He like you knew nothing. His thing was seeing who he could bug, yep, just like you.I made lists like this until I got to the end of the almanac.

Then I figured it would be the stupidest thing in the world to keep making lists like that.

So I stopped posting stupid almanac lists as RaZon.

Xevious
03-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Judy bought a home computer back when they first came out. She'd...."get on here it's entertaining", I'd...."looks boring to me." That went on for about a year, then one day with nothing on the TV, not in a music mood (very rare). I sat down and tried to figure this out.

Anyway....

After getting my sea legs I landed on my first messageboard, it was called Track & Field Media (now defunct). I went in as Larry, which is my real name. I posted about USC sprinter/footballer Sultan McCullough. So here comes this guy...."we don't talk football here, this is a track forum, stick to track" Being a nice guy and not wanting to start out badly I....."ok, sorry".

A week or so goes by and I decide to try this again, so I go back to T&FM, I notice my Sultan McCullough thread is red hot, everyone is....."Larry is a newbie, and it's obvious he knows his stuff so back off". So I cool the football aspect of it and just talk about sprinters at USC. Here comes this guy again...."can you only talk sprinting, we prefer distance running here"......now I'm getting pissed, so...."cool, so talk to me about the great Indian runner Tom Longboat".

I ended up taking this punk to school as the board...."newbie Larry kicked (forgot his name, he was the forums jerk) butt, BRAVO! "

As I moved around, it became real clear, a lot of assholes out there, and being nice, cool, really doesn't work. And....if ya know anything at all.....YOU GOOGLED THAT......hahahaha~~~~~~~

I just have fun with all this, anyone taking this stuff too seriously........................why?

I graduated HS in 1968, that was the year Bob Beamon had his amazing 29 plus long jump leap in Mexico City. A year later I'm floating around a few miles off the coast of Viet Nam. Seen a ton, and read even more, why anyone fights this....???

https://raganfox.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/trump-poop.gif?w=470

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:20 AM
I made lists like this until I got to the end of the almanac.

Then I figured it would be the stupidest thing in the world to keep making lists like that.

So I stopped posting stupid almanac lists as RaZon.

Dude, did you post as ChumpDumpster?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:21 AM
https://raganfox.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/trump-poop.gif?w=470

translation

Thart damn Avante, how does he do that? I gotta do something stupid now.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Who can show me that almanac that talks about.....

Bearcat Wright
The Zuma Kid
Hiawatha Francisco
X.L.Emerson
Gizmo Williams
Slim Harpo
I-Perfection Harris
Torbellino Blanco

.....where is it?

Speaking of weird/creepy.

We have a poster here who tries to sell.......I ran a 20.00 200m in middle school. And some who agree with him.

Let's put that in perspective.

The great Bullet Bob Hayes ran a WR 20.5 in his day hand timed, that would be around 20.70 electro. In 1972 the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov won the Olympic gold medal in.....20.00. A couple years ago Noah Lyles a Virginia HSer ran a HS record 20.09.

As we can see there ain't noway in hell some middle school kid is capable of running the 200m in 20.00. Yep, he's a liar.

Imagine some kid superior to....

World Records

(• - Record was ratified)

20.5*

Paul Drayton (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(1645,'M','MA2'))

USA

Walnut

Jun 23, 1962

20.5*

Robert Hayes (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(2592,'M','MA2'))

USA

Pointe-Pierre

Feb 10, 1963

20.5*

Robert Hayes (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(2592,'M','MA2'))

USA

Coral Gables

Mar 02, 1963

20.4y

Henry Carr (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(1017,'M','MA2'))

USA

Tempe

Mar 19, 1963

20.3y

USA

Tempe

Mar 23, 1963

20.2y

USA

Tempe

Apr 04, 1964

Henry Carr*** was a fantastic sprinter, world ranked in all three sprints, and anchored the USA 64 Olympic 4x4 team&&&&, he split a great 44.6. Imagine some kid faster than one of the true greats. Yep....bullshit.

*** the Giants drafted Carr to cover Hayes. Carr beat Hayes many times at 200m.

&&&&...while at Arizona State Carr anchored a World Record college team. Yep...a rarity.

In order to run a 20.00 a sprinter would have to have 10.00ish 100m speed. Borzov was a 10.07 cat, Hayes a 10.06.

spurraider21
03-05-2018, 12:27 PM
avante not even trying anymore, now just copy-pasting tables instead of writing out the lists

Chucho
03-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Dude, did you post as ChumpDumpster?

You stupid moron, he already told you he did. You find ways to go deeper than absolute rock bottom with how stupid one individual can be. A-fucking-mazing.

Avante
03-05-2018, 12:39 PM
avante not even trying anymore, now just copy-pasting tables instead of writing out the lists

It's more of a....see the proof...thing.

Avante
03-05-2018, 12:40 PM
You stupid moron, he already told you he did. You find ways to go deeper than absolute rock bottom with how stupid one individual can be. A-fucking-mazing.

Dude, anyone thinking some middle school kid is physically capable at that age of running a 20.00 200m is as dumb as dumb can get, ok dummy?

Chucho
03-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Dude, anyone thinking some middle school kid is physically capable at that age of running a 20.00 200m is as dumb as dumb can get, ok dummy?

Just more proof that you're a real dumbass.

Avante
03-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Just more proof that you're a real dumbass.

Speaking of proof, show me anything, anything at all that even hints at some middle school kid being capable of running a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m, where is that at?

Here's what you're going to do ya dumb fuck....0.....yep...0....because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a kid that age to run a 20.00. Prove that statement wrong. yep. ya can't.

Come on dummy show me anything that even hints at a 20.00 for a middle school kid, ok?

Stupid, for years the HS record was 20.13 by Texan Roy Martin, who went on to run in the Olympics, now think ya fucking idiot, ok?

Dude, here are the fastest ....kids....in the USA at 200m in 2017.

200 METERS

**Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)

*Kalon Barnes (Silsbee, Tx)

*Jamal Walton’ (Miramar, Fl)

*Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)

*Elija Godwin (Newton, Covington, Ga)

Kary Vincent (Memorial, Pt Arthur, Tx)

Khance Meyers (East, Kentwood, Mi)

*Tyson Campbell (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)

Isaiah Cunningham (Rancho Verde, Moreno Valley, Ca)

*Shaun Shivers (Chaminade-Madonna, Hollywood, Fl)

Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

Here we have the WORLD CLASS cats, the best in the world in 2017.

So some middle school kid would be on this list, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

200 METERS

Isaac Makwala (Bot)

Madrid IWC

07/14

Wayde van Niekerk (SA)

Kingston

06/10

Christian Coleman (US)

NCAA East

05/27

Noah Lyles (US)

Shanghai DL

05/13

19.95(A)

Akani Simbine (SA)

Pretoria

03/04

Yohan Blake (Jam)

Jam Ch

06/25

Jereem Richards (Tri)

NCAA East

05/27

Christopher Belcher (US)

NCAA

06/07

Andre De Grasse (Can)

Rome DL

06/08

Ameer Webb (US)

Brussels DL

09/01

See Andre DeGrasse? He was the first USC Trojan to ever break 10.00 at 100m...AND...he holds the Canadian 200m record, think about moron, ok?

Dude, go to any track and field site and post.....Middle School kid runs 20.00.....watch what happens.

The legendary Jesse Owens losing to a middle school kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chicago
Jun 17

Columbus
May 19

Ann Arbor
May 25

Berlin
Aug 5

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Dude, did you post as ChumpDumpster?I posted as RaZon.

It was a stupid, annoying shtick which was fun for awhile but got old because I ran out of almanac material. Only an idiot would keep doing that same thing over and over for years.

Avante
03-05-2018, 01:11 PM
I posted as RaZon.

It was a stupid, annoying shtick which was fun for awhile but got old because I ran out of almanac material. Only an idiot would keep doing that same thing over and over for years.

Dude, answer the question, did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, well? Yes? No?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Dude, answer the question, did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, well? Yes? No?I posted as RaZon.

Silver&Black
03-05-2018, 06:44 PM
#BringBackChump

Stop being a fag.

Avante
03-05-2018, 08:20 PM
I posted as RaZon.

Well then being that RaZon knows track.

Give me the All Time HBCU 100m. I will give ya the school, insert the sprinter.

lane

1.Florida A&M
2.Southern U
3.Texas Southern
4.Morgan St
5.Texas Southern
6.Alcorn St
7.Florida A&M
8.Norfolk St

I'm going to predict ya can't do it.

ONE MORE TIME

Did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, yes or no?

RaZon by far the most knowledgeable poster here, something you're not. RaZon would knock this out in seconds.

USC NFL 1000 yard rushers, give me their names.

Remember you own an almanac, so piece of cake.....right? Check out that almanac and tell me what Rasslin' association would we find...

Mr. Moto
Lord Bliears
Hard Boiled Haggarty
Fred Blassie
Rikidozan
Wild Red Berry
Dangerous Danny McShane
Baron Leoni

Avante
03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Give me weird/creepy every day of the week over......know nothing.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Well then being that RaZon knows track.

Give me the All Time HBCU 100m. I will give ya the school, insert the sprinter.

lane

1.Florida A&M
2.Southern U
3.Texas Southern
4.Morgan St
5.Texas Southern
6.Alcorn St
7.Florida A&M
8.Norfolk St

I'm going to predict ya can't do it.

ONE MORE TIME

Did you ever post as ChumpDumpster, yes or no?

RaZon by far the most knowledgeable poster here, something you're not. RaZon would knock this out in seconds.

USC NFL 1000 yard rushers, give me their names.

Remember you own an almanac, so piece of cake.....right? Check out that almanac and tell me what Rasslin' association would we find...

Mr. Moto
Lord Bliears
Hard Boiled Haggarty
Fred Blassie
Rikidozan
Wild Red Berry
Dangerous Danny McShane
Baron LeoniNo.

No one actually cares enough to know that kind of crap. That would be a colossal waste of time.

I just posted from the almanac until I ran out of pages. Did the same with a couple other subjects no one cares about from other almanacs, then stopped.

No one else ever claimed to be RaZon -- that's because it was me.

Avante
03-05-2018, 09:16 PM
No.

No one actually cares enough to know that kind of crap. That would be a colossal waste of time.

I just posted from the almanac until I ran out of pages. Did the same with a couple other subjects no one cares about from other almanacs, then stopped.

No one else ever claimed to be RaZon -- that's because it was me.

Dude, there are TONS of places out there that talk track, ok? TONS....that talk the rasslin' and football. Yep, there are others like myself who can talk that..."crap". What it is is you are a fucking liar.

ONE MORE TIME

Did you post as ChumpDumpster, YES? or NO?

If ya don't answer the question you will back on ignore like ya were as ChumpDumpster, ok?

Dude, ask me a question out of that almanac, ya can;t can ya liar?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Dude, there are TONS of places out there that talk track, ok? TONS....that talk the rasslin' and football.Not here.

That was the whole point of my RaZon shtick.

Avante
03-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Not here.

Dude, give me an example of a classic RaZon post talking track, rasslin' etc etc. Ya know right out of that almanac.

Here's what will happen.....0.....Yep, you're lying.

Dude, stop ignoring my question about you posting as ChumpDumpster, ok?

Avante
03-05-2018, 09:28 PM
That Almanac I always read about must really be something.

It totally covers all of track, football, rasslin', blues, the sci fi/fantasy novel, music in general.

Who published this amazing book?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Dude, give me an example of a classic RaZon post talking track, rasslin' etc etc. Ya know right out of that almanac.

Here's what will happen.....0.....Yep, you're lying.

Dude, stop ignoring my question about you posting as ChumpDumpster, ok?

:lol I forgot that almanac stuff as soon as I posted it. It's useless information.

No one ever claimed to be RaZon til now. And no one esle ever will.

Because it's me.

Mikeanaro
03-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Not here.

What kind of almanac? Gregorian? Runic? I bet you use the Hebrew one.

Avante
03-05-2018, 09:32 PM
:lol I forgot that almanac stuff as soon as I posted it. It's useless information.

No one ever claimed to be RaZon til now. And no one esle ever will.

Because it's me.

What publishing company published that amazing book? What was it called?

Dude, go look up something in that almanac and see if ya stump me, let me guess.....ya can't.....right?

Stupid, I was RaZon, and unlike you I can prove it.

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Somethings ya just have to have been there, all the almanacs, Google there is can't help ya.

Back before blacks were allowed to compete at southern schools the black athletes were out west, up north and a those southern HBCU schools.

In the mid 60's Grambling, Texas Southern and Southern U all had stud 4x1 relay teams. So who was on these teams? How do I know this,yep, Track & Field News magazine.

Tell ya what, I'll give the first name, you fill in the last name.

Texas Southern....Arnoldo....Bobby....Clyde..Jimmy
Grambling.....Don....Don....Vernus...Richard
SouthernU...Harvey...Webster...Grundy...George

Bonus

When blacks did start competing at southern schools (not HBCU) who was the first black sprinter to make an Olympic team from an SEC/SWC school?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Stupid, I was RaZon, and unlike you I can prove it.Oh.

But you said you weren't him, so you can't be.

Chucho
03-05-2018, 10:28 PM
What publishing company published that amazing book? What was it called?

Dude, go look up something in that almanac and see if ya stump me, let me guess.....ya can't.....right?

Stupid, I was RaZon, and unlike you I can prove it.

The syphilis rotted what little there was of your brain matter. Retards shouldn't rape underage Pinoy whores.

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Oh.

I'll go first.

This is what Avante/RaZon can do.

The All Time Kansas City Chiefs 100m

lane

1.Sammis Parker 10.17 Oregon
2.Ken Thomas 10.0HT SJS
3.Stone Johnson 9.3yards Grambling
4.Jamall Charles 10.18 Texas
5.Tyreek Hill 10.18 Okla St
6.Joe Delaney 9,4 NWLa
7.Eddie Kennison...NFL Fastest Man winner LSU
8.Warren McVea 9.5 Houston

Ok, your turn, prediction.....there is no almanac and you have...0.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 10:33 PM
I'll go first.

The All Time Kansas City Chiefs 100m

lane

1.Sammis Parker 10.17 Oregon
2.Ken Thomas 10.0HT SJS
3.Stone Johnson 9.3yards Grambling
4.Jamall Charles 10.18 Texas
5.Tyreek Hill 10.18 Okla St
6.Joe Delaney 9,4 NWLa
7.Eddie Kennison...NFL Fastest Man winner LSU
8.Warren McVea 9.5 Houston

Ok, your turn, prediction.....there is no almanac and you have...0.I'll prove you aren't him.

Nope, I was never Razon.

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:34 PM
The syphilis rotted what little there was of your brain matter. Retards shouldn't rape underage Pinoy whores.

Dude, as long as ya think middle school kids can run a 20.00 why are you bugging me? Dude, are you really that damn stupid?

Dude, it 's time ya....."ok ok ok it was a silly troll, alright? I know no kid can run a 20.00....ok?"

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:36 PM
I'll prove you aren't him.

Dude, who else here can do what RaZon could do but Avante?

And....were you ChumpDumpster, answer the question.

Come on guy try answering questions, ok? Who published that almanac, well?

Chucho
03-05-2018, 10:37 PM

Raping underage Pinoy whores and Googling absolutely worthless info no one gives one creamy shit about. You are AMAZING.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 10:39 PM
Dude, who else here can do what RaZon could do but Avante?

And....were you ChumpDumpster, answer the question.

Come on guy try answering questions, ok? Who published that almanac, well?

I just proved you aren't him.

Nope, I was never Razon.

Your own words.

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Raping underage Pinoy whores and Googling absolutely worthless info no one gives one creamy shit about. You are AMAZING.

Google???? Dude, what is to Google? You think a kid can run a WORLD CLASS 20.00, you've said so. Are you really that damn stupid?

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:43 PM
I just proved you aren't him.

Your own words.

Dude, I was never Razon, ok? I was.....RaZon.

Why do you NEVER answer any questions? Who published that almanac? Why are you ignoring are you ChumpDumpster,...well?

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Avante beating up on....

A dummy who ignores everything ya ask him who is a fucking liar.

Another dummy so stupid he really think a middle school kid is faster than Bob Hayes/Jesse Owens/Henry Carr.

Hahahaha~~~~

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Dude, I was never Razon, ok? I was.....RaZon.
Who said I only did the Razon bit one place? Over there I was Perriot.

I have boards where it's all serious talk. Then a couple where it's silly shit like we see here. Bottom line is I get what I'm looking for.

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:53 PM
So you lied about being RaZon, why?

You said nobody claimed to be RaZon, so why another lie?

You lied about the almanac.

Dude, are you just an habitual liar?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 10:56 PM
So you lied about being RaZon, why?

You said nobody claimed to be RaZon, so why another lie?I was just going by that one post initially. I didn't know you changed your story a dozen or so times.

That's weird and creepy tbh.

Avante
03-05-2018, 10:59 PM
I was just going by that one post initially. I didn't know you changed your story a dozen or so times.

That's weird and creepy tbh.

Dude, why the lie about the almanac? Why the lie about nobody claiming to be RaZon? Why the lie about you being RaZon? AND.....why are you ignoring, are you ChumpDumpster, well?

Dude, you are a fucking liar.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Dude, why the lie about the almanac? Why the lie about nobody claiming to be RaZon? Why the lie about you being RaZon? AND.....why are you ignoring, are you ChumpDumpster, well?

Dude, you are a fucking liar.Were you lying about being him or were you lying about not being him?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Were you lying about being him or were you lying about not being him?

Dude, you said you were RaZon, so why the lie? You talked about an almanac, why that lie? Why are you lying about not being ChumpDumpster? Why the lie about nobody claiming to be RaZon?

Dude, RaZon was into making lists, I make lists, while you can't do shit other than lie.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Dude, you said you were RaZon, so why the lie? You talked about an almanac, why that lie? Why are you lying about not being ChumpDumpster? Why the lie about nobody claiming to be RaZon?

Dude, RaZon was into making lists, I make lists, while you can't do shit other than lie.I can see I've made you upset. I'm sorry; I wouldn't want anyone thinking you're weird or creepy.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:10 PM
I can see I've made you upset. I'm sorry; I wouldn't want anyone thinking you're weird or creepy.

Chumpster, this is about you being a fucking liar, ok? So why the lies?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Chumpster, this is about you being a fucking liar, ok? So why the lies?That's my question for you tbh.

You changed your story about RaZon several times. Why the lies?

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Avante beating up on....

A dummy who ignores everything ya ask him who is a fucking liar.

Another dummy so stupid he really think a middle school kid is faster than Bob Hayes/Jesse Owens/Henry Carr.

Hahahaha~~~~

Only in Avante's and RaZon's mind. CosmoFred could whoop you two in a fight.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:14 PM
That's my question for you tbh.

Dude, you have yet to answer...ONE....question I've asked you, are you really this fucking weak? Dude, why all the lies about being ChumpDumpster and RaZon? Dude, answer a damn question just once, ok ya little shit?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Only in Avante's and RaZon's mind. CosmoFred could whoop you two in a fight.

Dude, why do you always talk about shit ya know...0...about, well? It's a bad habit of yours.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Dude, you have yet to answer...ONE....question I've asked you, are you really this fucking weak? Dude, why all the lies about being ChumpDumpster and RaZon? Dude, answer a damn question just once, ok ya little shit?I never said anything about being ChumpDumpster.

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Dude, why do you always talk about shit ya know...0...about, well? It's a bad habit of yours.

They could whoop y'all.

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:18 PM
RaZon is pronounced raisin, huh?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:20 PM
I never said anything about being ChumpDumpster.

Dude, you brought up RaZon not me, right? So why the lies about almanacs, being RaZon?

Watch this......did you ever post as ChumpDumpster.....you won'r....no.....will you, yep, you were ChiumpDumpster. Tell me you weren't, ya can't do it.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:22 PM
They could whoop y'all.

Dude, it's bad enought letting everyone here see you talking about kids running 20.00, why make it worst with that bullshit?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:23 PM
RaZon is pronounced raisin, huh?

Dude, RAY-ZONE

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Dude, it's bad enought letting everyone here see you talking about kids running 20.00, why make it worst with that bullshit?

LOL, NO one, absolutely NO one cares about who runs a 20.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:25 PM
RaZon is pronounced raisin, huh?Shriveled up, wrinkly-- makes sense tbh

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Dude, you brought up RaZon not me, right? So why the lies about almanacs, being RaZon?

Watch this......did you ever post as ChumpDumpster.....you won'r....no.....will you, yep, you were ChiumpDumpster. Tell me you weren't, ya can't do it.
I was never ChumpDumpster.

Ever.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:26 PM
LOL, NO one, absolutely NO one cares about who runs a 20.

So why lie about it then? You said he did, right? Why the lie?

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:28 PM
So why lie about it then? You said he did, right? Why the lie?
He was in HS when he did, you senile old prick.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:28 PM

Ever.

I think you're lying, you do the EXACT same things. Ya never answer anything, your posts are short, ya get off on bugging posters not much into topics of threads. I;m calling you a liar.

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Dude, RAY-ZEN

I know you moron.

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:30 PM
I think you're lying, you do the EXACT same things. Ya never answer anything, your posts are short, ya get off on bugging posters not much into topics of threads. I;m calling you a liar.

Again...hopefully it sticks this time...NO one, absolutely NO one cares what you call them. Compared to you, only mass murderers and Hitler are worse than a schizophrenic child molester.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:30 PM
I think you're lying, you do the EXACT same things. Ya never answer anything, your posts are short, ya get off on bugging posters not much into topics of threads. I;m calling you a liar.I was never ChumpDumpster.

Ever.

Why did you lie and change your story about RaZon so many times?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:32 PM
He was in HS when he did, you senile old prick.

Dude, he said...MIDDLE SCHOOL...ok ya fucking idiot, AND...even if he was in HS that record was 20.13 until a couple years ago.

Dummy, any kid runing anywhere around 21,00 will have every track coach in the county at his door, it will be written up in magazines, in the news, ok dummy?

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:32 PM

Underage Pinoy whore induced syphilis rotted his brain away.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Again...hopefully it sticks this time...NO one, absolutely NO one cares what you call them. Compared to you, only mass murderers and Hitler are worse than a schizophrenic child molester.

Dude, you think this guy is ChumpDumpster....right?

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:34 PM

Ever.

So why the lies about almanacs, being RaZon and being ChumpDumpster?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:35 PM
So why the lies about almanacs, being RaZon and being ChumpDumpster?I was never ChumpDumpster.

Ever.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:37 PM

Ever.

Dude, it works like this.

When you are asked a question you answer it, ya don't ask a question instead, ok?

So, why the lies about RaZon, ChumpDumpster and almanacs, well?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Dude, it works like this.

When you are asked a question you answer it, ya don't ask a question instead, ok?

So, why the lies about RaZon, ChumpDumpster and almanacs, well?I answered.

Ever.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:39 PM
I answered.

Ever.

Classic ChumpDumpster, totally ignoring questions.

Dude, why the lie about the almanac and being RaZon, well?

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:41 PM
Classic ChumpDumpster, totally ignoring questions.

Dude, why the lie about the almanac and being RaZon, well?Nope. It's your turn.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Nope. It's your turn.

Dude, I asked you about why the lie about almanacs, being RaZon, long ago, so why the lie? Liar, until ya answer my qiestion.....................

Chucho
03-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Welp. Chump took dipshit down the rabbit hole with him and turned it into a Chump/Spurt exchange that could spoil this thread. Good work, asshole.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Welp. Chump took dipshit down the rabbit hole with him and turned it into a Chump/Spurt exchange that could spoil this thread. Good work, asshole.

Dude, nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks, got that bitch? Kids running 20,00,, hahahahahaha, what a fucking idiot.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Dude, I asked you about why the lie about almanacs, being RaZon, long ago, so why the lie? Liar, until ya answer my qiestion.....................Eh, we all already know you're a liar since you lied about this RaZon business over and over. I was just curious why. If it's too upsetting for you, I won't ask why you want to be a dried grape.

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Eh, we all already know you're a liar since you lied about this RaZon business over and over. I was just curious why. If it's too upsetting for you, I won't ask why you want to be a dried grape.

Dude, this is all about you and why the lies about almanacs and being RaZon and ChumpDumpster, got it? So why the lies ya little shit?

Classic ChumpDumpster, never accepting the fact it's about him.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Dude, this is all about you and why the lies about almanacs and being RaZon and ChumpDumpster, got it? So why the lies ya little shit?

Classic ChumpDumpster, never accepting the fact it's about him.Nah, you always make every thread about yourself. Of course this one kind of already was....

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Nah, you always make every thread about yourself. Of course this one kind of already was....

Dude, why the fucking lies about almanacs, and being RaZon/ChumpDumpster? Dude.............ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

ChumpDumpster would never answer anything, watch this.

Pavlov
03-05-2018, 11:58 PM
Dude, why the fucking lies about almanacs, and being RaZon/ChumpDumpster? Dude.............ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.lol mad

ChumpDumpster would never answer anything, watch this.I have never been ChumpDumpster.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:01 AM
lol mad

I have never been ChumpDumpster.

And.....the first thing ChumpDumpster ALWAYs did was....lol mad.

Dude, why the lies about almanacs and being RaZon, well?

Watch Chumpster totally ignore that question, proving who he is.

pgardn
03-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Dude, why the fucking lies about almanacs, and being RaZon/ChumpDumpster? Dude.............ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

ChumpDumpster would never answer anything, watch this.

What are the 3 ways to accelerate while running track?
You never answer anything, but say you know everything.
You, are a liar.

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:06 AM
You, are a liar.Yep, watch Avante not answer.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:09 AM
You, are a liar.

Dude, read what I said again, ok? I said I knew everything that interested me, so get it right. I'm into the who, what, where and when, don't really care too much about .....how to sprint.

But....simple common sense would have.

1,change of velocity
2,change of direction
3.change of both velocity and direction

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Chumpster wrong as usual.

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Chumpster wrong as usual.Avante easily trolled as usual.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Avante easily trolled as usual.

Dude, ya get your ass kicked and that's the best ya can do, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Dude, as usual WRONG yet again, I did answer the question.

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Dude, ya get your ass kicked and that's the best ya can do, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~lol acting like it's a fight while you're hiding behind a computer.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:18 AM
lol acting like it's a fight while you're hiding behind a computer.

Dude, stop running from why the lies about almanacs and being RaZon, dude.......answer the damn question.

Why the lies ya little shit?

You said you had this almanac and just ran out of lists, that is a fucking lie.

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Dude, stop running from why the lies about almanacs and being RaZon, dude.......answer the damn question.

Why the lies ya little shit?

You said you had this almanac and just ran out of lists, that is a fucking lie.This is really important to you isn't it?

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:31 AM
This is really important to you isn't it?

You brought it up guy, why? Must have been more important to you to lie about almanacs and being RaZon, why?

And, dude, I get you're not too bright but stop with this stupid....I was never ChumpDumpster, ok? Dude, all you do is ChumpDumpster, ignoring what you're asked, always trying to make it about the other guy, this...you mad.....and NEVER EVER admitting you lied or were wrong, so cool this lie....ok guy?

ChumpDumpster would never admit he lies, and that is what you are going to do right now, or just ignore everything, yep....you're Chumpster.

Now if I read...ok ok I lied....then I might have to rethink this. That is something Chumpster would never do.

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:33 AM
You brought it up guy, why? Must have been more important to you to lie about almanacs and being RaZon, why?To make fun of you and get you all riled up.

And, dude, I get you're not too bright but stop with this stupid....I was never ChumpDumpster, ok? Dude, all youd o is ChumpDumpster, ignoring what you're asked, always trying to make it about the other guy, this...you mad.....and NEVER EVER admitting you lied or were wrong, so cool this lie....ok guy?Nope, I have never, ever been ChumpDumpster.

Chucho
03-06-2018, 12:33 AM
LOL, RaZin getting mad.

Imma toss you a bone, Razin...he wasn't ChumpDumpster, he was ChumpDumper. It's semantics. Like...you're not a rapist, you're a pedophile rapist. Maybe this will help, you fat headed tool.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:36 AM
To make fun of you and get you all riled up.

Nope, I have never, ever been ChumpDumpster.

Dude, being a fucking liar is how ya make fun of people, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Dude, being a fucking liar is how ya make fun of people, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~It was a joke and you can't take them.

LOL, RaZin getting mad.

Imma toss you a bone, Razin...he wasn't ChumpDumpster, he was ChumpDumper. It's semantics. Like...you're not a rapist, you're a pedophile rapist. Maybe this will help, you fat headed tool.lol

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:38 AM
LOL, RaZin getting mad.

Imma toss you a bone, Razin...he wasn't ChumpDumpster, he was ChumpDumper. It's semantics. Like...you're not a rapist, you're a pedophile rapist. Maybe this will help, you fat headed tool.

Dude, do you always just get in everyone way? Shoo shoo go away ya dumb fuck, ok? Too damn stupid to even bother with.

Dude, as long as ya think kids can run 20.00 you will be nothing but a 100% idiot in my eyes, got that bitch?

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:39 AM
It was a joke and you can't take them.

lol

Yep, RaZon was just a joke, no lies just a joke.

So you did post d ChumpDumper....right?

Chucho
03-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Dude, do you always just get in everyone way? Shoo shoo go away ya dumb fuck, ok? Too damn stupid to even bother with.

Dude, as long as ya think kids can run 20.00 you will be nothing but a 100% idiot in my eyes, got that bitch?

Says I can't be bothered with...

Proceeds to continue on about me...

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:40 AM

Dude, as long as ya think kids can run 20.00 you will be nothing but a 100% idiot in my eyes, got that bitch?lol you were too stupid to get my name right.

Chucho
03-06-2018, 12:41 AM
you will be nothing but a 100% idiot in my eyes, got that bitch?

I'll take it. That's a lot safer than being a 13 year old Pinoy whore in your eyes.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:43 AM
lol you were too stupid to get my name right.

Dude, stupid is lying about being RaZon knowing I was RaZon, how damn dumb was that?

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:45 AM
I'll take it. That's a lot safer than being a 13 year old Pinoy whore in your eyes.

Dude, nobody can be that damn stupid, I'd be ashamed. Stupid, the fact Olympics have been won slower than 20.00 means nothing to your dumb ass?

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Dude, stupid is lying about being RaZon knowing I was RaZon, how dan dumb was that?It was a joke.

Some laughed.

You got angry. You're typing like a retarded walrus with all these errors.

Mission accomplished.

Avante
03-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Ok, let me thank the little people for a fun night of trolling, I worked these little bitches like I always do, yep.....weird/creepy.

Until next time, always remember......Avanteism is alive and well, hahahaha~~~~

Adios~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
03-06-2018, 12:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5Hl7M.pngSame ol' Raisin.

Silver&Black
03-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Only Chump would have a 3 page back and forth with Avante.

Chucho
03-06-2018, 02:32 PM

And Spurtacular. It's his thing, but if you keep going down that road with him after the first time, it's an indictment on the other person moreso, tbh.

DJR210
03-06-2018, 05:06 PM

:lol it's him. People don't just leave a message board they've been on for years.. This just confirmed it

Chris
03-06-2018, 05:56 PM
:lol it's him. People don't just leave a message board they've been on for years.. This just confirmed it

Our resident "lawyer" (:lol) spurraider21 figured out they had the exact same born dates about a year and half ago.

spurraider21
03-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Our resident "lawyer" (:lol) spurraider21 figured out they had the exact same born dates about a year and half ago.
their accounts weren't created on the same day. what i caught was that

a - pavlov's account was super old, so had to be a "classic" user
b - pavlov's first post came on the same day of chump's last activity
c - their posting styles were nearly identical despite pavlov's broken english shtick early on

i still gave him credit though, having an account in storage for 10 years for the first post to be a simple *ding.* great payoff imho

but dont forget Chris, you were calling me pavlov for a while too :lmao

Chris
03-06-2018, 06:25 PM
but dont forget Chris, you were calling me pavlov for a while too :lmao

You guys always showed up like a tag team. :lol

BD24
03-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Chump running circles around Avantes dumb ass in here, and the best part was Avante was too stupid too see what was going on :lol

pgardn
03-06-2018, 08:39 PM
You guys always showed up like a tag team. :lol

Says the guy who suckles from the teets of a Spurter.

Avante
03-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Chump running circles around Avantes dumb ass in here, and the best part was Avante was too stupid too see what was going on :lol

Dude, think, ok?

Avante....don't call me no sick ass pedo.

Now tell me slick, how am I doing?

We have a shit load of simple shits here, ok dummy?

Avante
03-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Being weird/creepy.

A white cat ran a 4.34 40 at the combine, he was a safety at Penn State and a state 100m champion in HS. Been a long time since we've seen a speedy white NFLer.

Back in the 60's SMU sprinter John Roderick who ran a world class 9.3 was drafted by the Dolphins, he is still the fastest white pro footballer ever.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=10986&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA0

All Time NCAA white footballers 100m

lane

1.Richmond Flowers Tennessee...world class hurdler
2.Lance Alworth Arkansas
3.Tim Dwight Iowa....Big10 100m champ
4.John Roderick SMU
5.Billy Cannon LSU
6.Glen Davis Army....Mr.Outside
7.Don Hutson Alabama
8.Devon Allen Oregon....world class hurdler

The huge difference between black and white is that size with speed combo, tons of big fast black guys, that can't be said about whites or anyone else. Yep, a black thing.

Xevious
03-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Being weird/creepy.

A white cat ran a 4.34 40 at the combine, he was a safety at Penn State and a state 100m champion in HS. Been a long time since we've seen a speedy white NFLer.

Back in the 60's SMU sprinter John Roderick who ran a world class 9.3 was drafted by the Dolphins, he is still the fastest white pro footballer ever.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=10986&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA0

All Time NCAA white footballers 100m

lane

1.Richmond Flowers Tennessee...world class hurdler
2.Lance Alworth Arkansas
3.Tim Dwight Iowa....Big10 100m champ
4.John Roderick SMU
5.Billy Cannon LSU
6.Glen Davis Army....Mr.Outside
7.Don Hutson Alabama
8.Devon Allen Oregon....world class hurdler

The huge difference between black and white is that size with speed combo, tons of big fast black guys, that can't be said about whites or anyone else. Yep, a black thing.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/966/853/e44.gif

DJR210
03-07-2018, 01:05 PM

Blake
03-07-2018, 01:05 PM

Clipper Nation
03-07-2018, 07:34 PM

Spurminator
03-07-2018, 07:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5Hl7M.png

Same ol' Raisin.

:lol that image is perfect

Avante
03-07-2018, 08:24 PM

translation

Avante, look guy talk movies, tv shows and stuff like that, ok guy? When you go off into that sorta thing it 's confusing, way too deep for us here, ok? Keep it simple. Why do you post here anyway, it's real obvious you're on a whole higher level?

Avante
03-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Being weird/creepy.

If we took the current NFL QB'S....

Won a SB
Lost a SB
Has led the NFL in TD passes
Has led the NFL in QB rating
Owns at least 4 NFL records
Has never missed a game in career
Never sat on a bench
Pro Bowl MVP

Who?

Blake
03-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Sorry that's just a very small part of you being weird.

You're creepy because of Olangapo

Darth_Pelican
03-08-2018, 12:32 AM
His obsession with Russell Wilson is also weird as fuck

Avante
03-08-2018, 12:42 AM
It's funny watching people acting ridiculous over Wilson, so I have fun with it.

All his NCAA stats......that was just colege, means nothing.

He walks right in and takes over.................big deal look who he beat out.

He wins and wins and wins.........he had a stud RB, and defense.

He breaks NFL records, he leads the NFL in stats.......he has a stud RB, and defense.

He loses his stud RB that D no longer monstrous, and it's......MVP talk, more NFL records, his 4-5 pro bowl.

It;s funny watching this.

Avante
03-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Being weird/creepy.

I was in junior HS when The Beatles first showed up on the Ed Sullivan Show. I liked them but liked others better.

It wasn't until about 10 years ago that I really started to get it, how I didn't hear it sooner....??? These guys were great, yep, the best.

So a great mix....

The Beatles
Cream
The Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
The Doors
The Animals
Them
The Yardbirds
Janis Joplin
Jefferson Airplane
Country Joe and the Fish
Canned Heat*************
Bob Dylan
Leon Russell
Joe Cocker
The Grateful Dead

*********** remember the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Remember the black guy Tommy Johnson (played by Chris Thomas King) well he was a legit real life bluesman from the 20's. one of his classics was.....Canned Heat Blues. That was some homemade brew, some weid mixture. That is where the name....Canned Heat...came from, the band members old blues afficinados.

Funny thing in the movie is when Tommy Johnson was singing.... Hard Time Killing Floor.... around the campfire, that was a Skip James tune, James came a little later.

Tommy Johnson is the cat who originated that Sold My Soul to the Devil at them crossroads story, yep, Robert Johnson stold it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGuoOyeUj-w

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:05 AM
What a cool mix, weird/creepy/know it all.....hahahahaha~~~

Blake
03-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Pedo

mrsmaalox
03-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Oh my gawd could you imagine if Avante was your father-in-law?!! :shootme

Xevious
03-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Having to listen to his lists over Thanksgiving dinner. :lol

Avante
03-08-2018, 02:37 PM

Avante....wassup?
Son in law....hey, a.....arguing with this guy about who the greatest RB from UCLA was. Hell, you know all this stuff, so who?
Avante....are you guys talking about while at UCLA or NFL career?
Son in law...NFL.
Avante...that would be Maurice Jones Drew, he had 8,167 yards rusher, so he's in the top 50 all time.
Son in law....wow...how can you remember all that stuff?
Avante....ah shucks.
Son in law....while you're here, who was better Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair? I'm debating that on another forum.
Avante....pro wrestling is all about impact, mic skills. Nobody ever made a bigger impact on the sport than Hogan, but The Nature Boy was by far the more talented, not even close.
Son in law.....I sure wish you'd drop by more.
Avante.....got a beer?

Avante
03-08-2018, 02:39 PM

When all the family gets together it's music time. Everybody can play something, sing and dance.

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Son-in-law: Hi.

Avante: I was in junior HS when The Beatles first showed up on the Ed Sullivan Show. I liked them but liked others better. It wasn't until about 10 years ago that I really started to get it, how I didn't hear it sooner....??? These guys were great, yep, the best. So a great mix....The Beatles Cream The Rolling Stones Jimi Hendrix The Doors The Animals Them The Yardbirds Janis Joplin Jefferson Airplane Country Joe and the Fish Canned Heat*************Bob Dylan Leon Russell Joe Cocker The Grateful Dead*********** remember the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Remember the black guy Tommy Johnson (played by Chris Thomas King) well he was a legit real life bluesman from the 20's. one of his classics was.....Canned Heat Blues. That was some homemade brew, some weid mixture. That is where the name....Canned Heat...came from, the band members old blues afficinados. Funny thing in the movie is when Tommy Johnson was singing.... Hard Time Killing Floor.... around the campfire, that was a Skip James tune, James came a little later. Tommy Johnson is the cat who originated that Sold My Soul to the Devil at them crossroads story, yep, Robert Johnson stold it.

Son-in-law: Bye.

DisAsTerBot
03-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Lmao talking to your son in law about arguing on internet forums

Avante
03-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Son-in-law: Hi.

Avante: I was in junior HS when The Beatles first showed up on the Ed Sullivan Show. I liked them but liked others better. It wasn't until about 10 years ago that I really started to get it, how I didn't hear it sooner....??? These guys were great, yep, the best. So a great mix....The Beatles Cream The Rolling Stones Jimi Hendrix The Doors The Animals Them The Yardbirds Janis Joplin Jefferson Airplane Country Joe and the Fish Canned Heat*************Bob Dylan Leon Russell Joe Cocker The Grateful Dead*********** remember the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Remember the black guy Tommy Johnson (played by Chris Thomas King) well he was a legit real life bluesman from the 20's. one of his classics was.....Canned Heat Blues. That was some homemade brew, some weid mixture. That is where the name....Canned Heat...came from, the band members old blues afficinados. Funny thing in the movie is when Tommy Johnson was singing.... Hard Time Killing Floor.... around the campfire, that was a Skip James tune, James came a little later. Tommy Johnson is the cat who originated that Sold My Soul to the Devil at them crossroads story, yep, Robert Johnson stold it.

Son-in-law: Bye.

Son in law...(looking over your shoulder)......I thought you posted as ChumpDumper, you Pavlov now, why?
Pavlov....ah, well......hey (shutting down and getting up) where's George? (gay son)

Avante
03-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Lmao talking to your son in law about arguing on internet forums

Dude, today you will have to wait on somebody with their nose in their phone, you know this. Who isn't into electronics today?

My son in law Chris works up at the Indian Reservation he is the guy who keeps all their computers working. When this one I use peters out he has one he build waiting for me to plug in.

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Son in law...(looking over your shoulder)......I thought you posted as ChumpDumper, you Pavlov now, why?
Pavlov....ah, well......hey (shutting down and getting up) where's George? (gay son)Who would ever talk to a son-in-law about posting on a message board?

That would be the most pathetic thing in the history of pathetic things.

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Who would ever talk to a son-in-law about posting on a message board?

That would be the most pathetic thing in the history of pathetic things.

What? I;ve walked in on him on his computer many times and he's done the same with me. So what are you talking about?

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 03:02 PM
What? I;ve walked in on him on his computer many timesTHAT IS FUCKING SICK DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:12 PM
THAT IS FUCKING SICK DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

This is another perfect example of you not getting it.....AGAIN.

Judy....run this over to Leslie, ok? She's expecting you.
Avante...ok, need anything on the way back?
Judy....milk, ah....bread.
Avante....got it, see ya.

Ring the doorbell.

Leslie...hey dad, come on in.

(Chris over at his desk on his computer)

Avante..here ya go, hey Chris.

Chris...glad you dropped by, ah, grab a beer.
Avante...want one?
Chris...sure.

later

Chris...you know jazz, right?
Avante....the real old stuff.

And so it goes,

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 03:14 PM

:lol

what an utterly gross though.

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 03:14 PM
This is another perfect example of you not getting it.....AGAIN.

I;ve walked in on him on his computer many times and he's done the same with me.THAT'S ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO GET YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT

benefactor
03-08-2018, 03:16 PM

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 03:17 PM

And what a weird peccadillo.

Male Hooker - "So...what do you like?"
Avante - "I like to watch other men watch porn"
Male Hooker - "ooooo kayyy"
Avante - "and pretend it's my son in law"

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:25 PM
THAT'S ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO GET YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT

This is why I post here, so easy to dominate idiots like this moron.

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:27 PM
And what a weird peccadillo.

Male Hooker - "So...what do you like?"
Avante - "I like to watch other men watch porn"
Male Hooker - "ooooo kayyy"
Avante - "and pretend it's my son in law"

Male Hooker....So...what do you like?
Avante....this is what is going to happen next, you have 5 seconds to turn around and walk about faggot. Do we have an understanding cock sucker?

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Avante....this is what is going to happen next, you have 5 seconds to turn around and walk about faggot. Do we have an understanding cock sucker?Well of course you have to have them turn around for you.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Avante....this is what is going to happen next, you have 5 seconds to turn around and walk about faggot. Do we have an understanding cock sucker?

Male Hooker - "so..what do you like?"
Avante - "shave all the hair off your body and put on these Spiderman Underoos"

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Well of course you have to have them turn around for you.

My God guy, you cannot be this damn stupid....wow~~~~

Pay atttention idiot.

NOBODY...mistreats an animal if I;m around.
NOBODY...mistreats an old person or a kid if I;m around.
NO MAN....is pushing a womam around, if I'm there.

And....if some faggot get within 10 feet of me he will be warned to not get any closer, and if he does I will kick his ass up and down the street until I get tired of kicking.

Now don't act like ya can't read bitch, got it?

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Male Hooker - "so..what do you like?"
Avante - "shave all the hair off your body and put on these Spiderman Underoos"

Male Hooker.....aren't you the guy who lied about running a 20.00 200m?
SFS....yep, that was me.
Male Hooker....that's a turnoff.
SFS...ah come on, please.

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 03:37 PM
My God guy, you cannot be this damn stupid....wow~~~~

Pay atttention idiot.

NOBODY...mistreats an animal if I;m around.
NOBODY...mistrrasts an old person or a kid if I;m around.
NO MAN....is pushing a womam around, if I'm there.

And....if some faggot get within 10 feet of me he will be warned to not get any closer, and if he does I will kick his ass up and down the street until I get tired of kicking.

Now don't act like ya can't read bitch, got it?You're into rough trade. We get it, you fucking pervert.

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:39 PM
You're into rough trade. We get it, you fucking pervert.

If that's what you think....kicking his ass up and down the street...means, you are dumber than a rock.

Dude, I hate fucking faggots and queers, ok?

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 03:45 PM
If that's what you think....kicking his ass up and down the street...means, you are dumber than a rock.

Dude, I hate fucking faggots and queers, ok?

https://erikbuys.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/frank-fitts-sad-old-man.jpg

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:52 PM
I can't believe just how damn stupid so many of you are here.

Avante....any man messing with kids needs his head chopped the fuck off.
Stupid....pedo.

Avante....I hate sick ass fags and queers, they need to stay away from me.
Stupid....so ya like fags and queers.

Texas?

Darth_Pelican
03-08-2018, 03:59 PM
I can't believe just how damn stupid so many of you are here.

Avante....any man messing with kids needs his head chopped the fuck off.
Stupid....pedo.

Avante....I hate sick ass fags and queers, they need to stay away from me.
Stupid....so ya like fags and queers.

Texas?

Denial is the only reason that you always reply and just can't let it go.

Avante
03-08-2018, 04:04 PM

Denial of what? When you post about how disgusted you were with that sick situation over there and just how fucked up sick ass pedos are and some idiot totally ignores your stance on that sick shit with......you pedo. AND....others ignore what ya said.....sucks.

I have nothing to deny.

There is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything other than.....sick ass pedos. We simply have too many immature idiots here.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Male Hooker.....aren't you the guy who lied about running a 20.00 200m?
SFS....yep, that was me.
Male Hooker....that's a turnoff.
SFS...ah come on, please.

Male Hooker - When I was fucking Avante in the butt, he mentioned that you ran a 20.00 200m.
SFS - yeah...it was somewhere between 19.5 and 20.5. long time ago.
Male Hooker - huh. is that fast?
SFS - I guess. Avante seems to think so.
Male Hooker - Weird dude...do you know what he likes to do to me? He..
SFS - Stop right there. I don't want to know. Hey...I gotta go. How did we get in this situation where you're talking to me anyway?
Male Hooker - It's a fantasy of Avante's. This isn't a real discussion. This "conversation" is all in your head.
SFS - right. I forgot for a second.

Darth_Pelican
03-08-2018, 04:11 PM

Denial of what? When you post about how disgusted you were with that sick situation over there and just how fucked up sick ass pedos are and some idiot totally ignores your stance on that sick shit with......you pedo. AND....others ignore what ya said.....sucks.

I have nothing to deny.

There is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything other than.....sick ass pedos. We simply have too many immature idiots here.

Darth_Pelican
03-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Male Hooker - When I was fucking Avante in the butt, he mentioned that you ran a 20.00 200m.
SFS - Stop right there. I don't want to know. Hey...I gotta go. How did we get in this situation where you're talking to me anyway?
Male Hooker - It's a fantasy of Avante's. This isn't a real discussion. This "conversation" is all in your head.

Avante
03-08-2018, 04:17 PM

SFS..what happened to you?
Male Hooker.....remember how after ya sucked my dick I asked about if ya knew any other freaks like yourself and ya mentioned an Avante?
SFS...yep, so...?
Male Hooker....why did you do that? First off the guy is huge, second off the minute he saw what I was he kicked me in the nuts then threw me into a wall. Thanks alot. So go find somebody elses dick to suck, ya freak.

Avante
03-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Do you think at all?

It was...

Avante...don't smoke, and anyone who does is an idiot.
Stupid....you can quit.
Avante...huh?....I don't smoke, ok?
Stupid....it's hard but you can stop

Exact same thing, my stance being totally ignored.

Pavlov
03-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Denial is the only reason that you always reply and just can't let it go.Dude even denies having something to deny.

Avante
03-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Dude even denies having something to deny.

Are you drunk, each post gets more stupid.

Blake
03-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Avante....wassup?
Son in law....hey, a.....arguing with this guy about who the greatest RB from UCLA was. Hell, you know all this stuff, so who?
Avante....are you guys talking about while at UCLA or NFL career?
Son in law...NFL.
Avante...that would be Maurice Jones Drew, he had 8,167 yards rusher, so he's in the top 50 all time.
Son in law....wow...how can you remember all that stuff?
Avante....ah shucks.
Son in law....while you're here, who was better Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair? I'm debating that on another forum.
Avante....pro wrestling is all about impact, mic skills. Nobody ever made a bigger impact on the sport than Hogan, but The Nature Boy was by far the more talented, not even close.
Son in law.....I sure wish you'd drop by more.
Avante.....got a beer?

Sounds horrific

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Do you think at all?

It was...

Avante...don't smoke, and anyone who does is an idiot.
Stupid....you can quit.
Avante...huh?....I don't smoke, ok?
Stupid....it's hard but you can stop

Exact same thing, my stance being totally ignored.

Avante...don't smoke, and anyone who does is an idiot
Stupid....I was talking about poles. You smoking poles.
Avante...oh...yeth...I lovth how they feel in my mouthus...ethpecially the young hairless ones

Avante
03-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Avante...don't smoke, and anyone who does is an idiot
Stupid....I was talking about poles. You smoking poles.
Avante...oh...yeth...I lovth how they feel in my mouthus...ethpecially the young hairless ones

SFS...As just a kid I ran a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m
Avante....dude, why are you lying?
SFS....no no really I did.
Avante....so you know track?
SFS...yep, an EXPERT
Avante...ok so talk to me about the greatest Texas 200m sprinter in history.
SFS....

The guy never responds.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 04:56 PM
SFS...As just a kid I ran a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m
Avante....dude, why are you lying?
SFS....no no really I did.
Avante....so you know track?
SFS...yep, an EXPERT
Avante...ok so talk to me about the greatest Texas 200m sprinter in history.
SFS....

The guy never responds.

I'm too old and out of shape to run a 20 today.

But I just ran an experiment.
Ok, I just measured a meter on the carpet and timed myself traveling across it. I timed a .116 for that meter.
Extrapolate that and it's the equivalent of a 23.20 200m time. Of course, I'm older so it should be slower than what I
ran in middle school. Also, I didn't factor in any acceleration which would lower that 23.20. Pretty reasonable that I
ran a 20 something in my prime.

Avante
03-08-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm too old and out of shape to run a 20 today.

But I just ran an experiment.
Ok, I just measured a meter on the carpet and timed myself traveling across it. I timed a .116 for that meter.
Extrapolate that and it's the equivalent of a 23.20 200m time. Of course, I'm older so it should be slower than what I
ran in middle school. Also, I didn't factor in any acceleration which would lower that 23.20. Pretty reasonable that I
ran a 20 something in my prime.

Ok, now that we are talking track.

So who will be in those 8 lanes in that NCAA 60 this weekend?

YES.....a 23 something is more like it, I ran a 25 something in the 8th grade hand timed. A world of difference in a 23.20 and a 20.00, a HUGE difference.

What happened is you not knowing the sport did remember the 20, not understanding the MASSIVE difference between a 20.00 and a 29.00. Yep both...20...

Guy runs a 10.99 in HS, yep....he can say I ran a 10. But a 10.99 is nothing remotely close to a 10.00.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 05:09 PM
Ok, now that we are talking track.

So who will be in those 8 lanes in that NCAA 60 this weekend?

YES.....a 23 something is more like it, I ran a 25 something in the 8th grade hand timed. A world of difference in a 23.20 and a 20.00, a HUGE difference.

What happened is you not knowing the sport did remember the 20, not understanding the MASSIVE difference betwen a 20.00 and a 29.00. Yep both...20...

As I said, the 23.20 is my time today without any acceleration.
It basically confirms that I ran a 20.something when I was younger.

I'm glad we're in agreement.

Avante
03-08-2018, 05:15 PM
As I said, the 23.20 is my time today without any acceleration.
It basically confirms that I ran a 20.something when I was younger.

I'm glad we're in agreement.

So as a middle school kid you ran faster than anyone who has ever played in the NFL***, right?

Dude, you;ve seen Tyreek Hill play, when he was in HS he ran the 200m in 20.14. So you really think you were faster?

Dude, while at FSU Deion Sanders ran the 200m in 20.71, and you were faster, right?

Unless you can run a 10.10ish 100m you won't be able to run a 20.00 200m. It's impossible. Bo Jackson ran a 10,33 100m, Herschel Walker a 10.23, now think just a little bit, ok?

His PR was 20.00, look at his 100m vs his 200m.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=699&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA1

You can't just run a 20.00 200m without having great 100m speed.

I;m guessing you're so damn stupid you see this as....hahaha I;m trolling Avante. And I hope that is it because you cannot be stupid enought to think a kid is running a 20.00.

*** Tommie Smith really doesn't count, he was a failed experiment.

Hell, in 2016 as just a kid you would have won the European 200m Championship and medaled at the Olympics. WOW~~~~~~~~

Europe, Amsterdam 2016

Bruno Hortelano (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19933,'M','MA2'))

ESP

Ramil Guliyev (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))

TUR

Danny Talbot (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19935,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Solomon Bockarie (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(0,'M','MA2'))

NED

Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(0,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Davide Manenti (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(0,'M','MA2'))

ITA

Alex Wilson (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(0,'M','MA2'))

SUI

N

Churandy Martina (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))

NED

DQ

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))

JAM

Andre De Grasse (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))

CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))

FRA

Adam Gemili (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Churandy Martina (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))

NED

LaShawn Merritt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))

USA

Alonso Edward (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))

PAN

Ramil Guliyev (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))

TUR

Dude, NEVER tell a guy who can talk pre1900 sprinting that as a kid you ran a 20.-00, ok? It make ya look like a fucking retard, got it?

Clipper Nation
03-08-2018, 05:32 PM

Avante
03-08-2018, 05:35 PM
translation

Look for Tom Savage to once again be the best QB in Texas.....PERIOD~~~~~~~~~
And just a matter of time until Derek Anderson puts Cam Newton on the bench.

I know my football.

Blake
03-08-2018, 06:08 PM
This is why I post here, so easy to dominate idiots like this moron.

You're a pedo. You're the lowest of low

Avante
03-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Being weird/creepy

So who would win an All Time NFL 400m?

sook
03-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Being weird/creepy

So who would win an All Time NFL 400m?

honest question..what do you do all day?

Avante
03-08-2018, 09:55 PM
honest question..what do you do all day?

Usually I work with my brother in law. He has about a dozen homes and something always needs something. It's rare that I'm here during the day.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Usually I work with my brother in law. He has about a dozen homes and something always needs something. It's rare that I'm here during the day.

Not rare enough

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Not rare enough

I don't blame ya little man, I get ya don't appreciate a guy letting everyone know you're a fucking liar.

Dude, you really don't understand what a 20,.00 is at all do you?

Chucho
03-08-2018, 10:26 PM

You're a god damned liar. If "rare" means popping up anytime you respond to bait before 12pm local time, you're every bit as stupid as you come off as.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 10:28 PM
You're a god damned liar. If "rare" means popping up anytime you respond to bait before 12pm local time, you're every bit as stupid as you come off as.

I think he's rarely here around the time elementary school gets out.

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 10:28 PM
I don't blame ya little man, I get ya don't appreciate a guy letting everyone know you're a fucking liar.

Dude, you really don't understand what a 20,.00 is at all do you?

I stand by my time.

Chucho
03-08-2018, 10:30 PM

Makes sense. Have a sammich and take shit on ST, out the door with the binoculars and into the rape van by 2.

Avante

Dude, tomorow I'll be in Tipton, won't get back until around 6pm. Everyday is something different. Nothing is known a week ahead of time. Will be gone this weekend.

Stupid, ya got Avanteitist really bad, and it's funny, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Avante
I stand by my time.

Then you're a liar.

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:33 PM

Dude, show this board anything I have ever said that would have you thinking that. Come on guy, where is that at, yep, it never happened. So why the lie fucker?

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Makes sense. Have a sammich and take shit on ST, out the door with the binoculars and into the rape van by 2.

I can see why you buy into a 20.00, you're retarded.

Chucho
03-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Then you're a liar.
And you're a pedophile.

Chucho
03-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Dude, tomorow I'll be in Tipton, won't get back until around 6pm.

Takes that long to go to everyone's door to inform them you're moving into the neighborhood?

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:35 PM
And you're a pedophile.

I can prove he;s lying, now show anything proving I;m a sick ass pedo, come on where is that at, well?

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Takes that long to go to everyone's door to inform them you're moving into the neighborhood?

Stupid, who said anything about moving to Tipton? Just how damn stupid are you?

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Dude, show this board anything I have ever said that would have you thinking that. Come on guy, where is that at, yep, it never happened. So why the lie fucker?

You sure like to call people names and curse. If I ever ran into you, I'd take care of that with one punch.

Chucho
03-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Stupid, who said anything about moving to Tipton? Just how damn stupid are you?
Yeah, I don't think they're gonna let you also.

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:48 PM
You sure like to call people names and curse. If I ever ran into you, I'd take care of that with one punch.

Trust me on this one liar, the last thing a little shit like you wants to do is run into me, ok?

Avante
03-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I don't think they're gonna let you also.

Dude, are you retarded?

SpursforSix
03-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Trust me on this one liar, the last thing a little shit like you wants to do is run into me, ok?

You're just a little feller.

Avante
03-08-2018, 11:01 PM
You're just a little feller.

Dude, why do you do this silly shit? I could be standing right next to you and you wouldn't know it, so stop talking like some fucking idiot, ok?

I played football at 6-2 210-225 my senior season. I;m now at 276 pounds of twisted railroad steel. I look like what I am a cat who has been bangin' n' clangin' them weights since he was 15. I;m the guy ya come to with...."this guy is bullying me". Which gets...

Avante...he;s the deal, don't ever make me come back again, ya got that bitch? If you ever bug my friend again I was come to your house yank you out your fiont door and beat your ass all up and down your street, now, do we have an understanding?

Dude, stick to acting goofy, don't try to play badass, got it?

DJR210
03-08-2018, 11:58 PM

Quite amazing that you can be busy with your brother juggling the dozen houses of chores yet be able to respond to every post across Spurstalk about you within seconds :lol

Avante
03-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Quite amazing that you can be busy with your brother juggling the dozen houses of chores yet be able to respond to every post across Spurstalk about you within seconds :lol

Ya don't really get what is said do ya? I rarely post here during the day.....anymore. You really haven't noticed that?

Dude, really tired of you ignoring what is really said and trying to always make me out to be some liar. Why not actually pay attention the first time ok little guy?

Dude, why are you such a huge asshole, well?

I'll be gone all day tomoroow, watch and see little man.

Avante
03-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Avante vs know nothings, midgets, fags, assholes, freaks, love it, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was once at some track forum talking about sprinters out of Edison HS in Fresno, I mentioned Millard Hampton. Guy comes on......hey stupid he was out of San Jose. not Fresno, ok? I knew right away what had happened but I was going take this punk out to the deep water before......

Avante.....San Jose? I don't think so. Pretty sure it was Edison
Guy....look guy I went to the same school he did, ok?
Avante....you sure he didn't go to Fresno?
Guy....positive, 100% positive.
Avante.....wanna wager 60 days self bannishment on that?
Guy....see ya in 60 days.
Avante.....dude, you are talking about Millard Hampton Junior, I;m talking about his dad, ok guy?
Guy....ah.....I didn't know about his dad being a sprinter.
Avante.....made the Cali State 100m finals.
Guy....I'll be damn.
Avante....ok man, just be cooler next time, ok? So probation, ha~~~
Guy...ha~~~

1952 Cali State Champs

1 Herb Turner Alameda NC 09.9 100Y 1952
2 Leamon King Delano C 09.9 100Y 1952*************
3 Millard Hampton Edison C 10.0 100Y 1952
4 George Lewis El Monte S 10.1 100Y 1952
5 George Hutcherson Manual Arts LA 10.1 100Y 1952
6 Herb Jackson McClatchy SJ 100Y 1952

************** he'd go on to tie the 9.3/10/1 WR's and make our 1956 Olympic team.

Son

1 Carl McCullough Sacramento SJ 09.5 100Y 1972
2 Mike Shavers Albany NC 09.6 100Y 1972
3 Mike Farmer Wilson SF 09.6 100Y 1972
4 Millard Hampton Silver Creek CC 09.6 100Y 1972***********
5 Dotson Wilson Albany NC 09.8 100Y 1972

***************** would make our 1976 Olympic team at 200m, won the silver and a 4x1 gold.

Stuff like that is why when I read....ah hell ya can just Google it.......it's:rolleyes

Blake
03-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Avante vs know nothings, midgets, fags, assholes, freaks, love it, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a lie

Clipper Nation
03-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Avante vs know nothings, midgets, fags, assholes, freaks
Avante vs. Avante

DJR210
03-09-2018, 01:21 PM
I'll be gone all day tomoroow, watch and see little man.

Killing him right now watching while logged out

DisAsTerBot
03-09-2018, 02:49 PM
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

Lmao

Avante
03-09-2018, 11:28 PM

Killing him right now watching while logged out

Dude, why do you constantly ignore real life with your bullshit? Deal with how it really is, ok?

Around 8am in the morning we are off to Modesto for the weekend. Be back late Monday, but have to work Tues-Fri. I won't be here at all next week, real life guy, ok?

Why ya act so dumb, ????

Clipper Nation
03-09-2018, 11:47 PM
I won't be here at all next week, real life guy, ok?
:lol I'll probably post some more facts about Struggle Wilson in the NFL Forum next week and you'll respond with your drivel, right on cue.

Avante
03-09-2018, 11:51 PM
:lol I'll probably post some more facts about Struggle Wilson in the NFL Forum next week and you'll respond with your drivel, right on cue.

Dude, what do you think when you're watching him play and the TV guys are sounding like me? How about when there he is AGAIN in ANOTHER pro bowl? Are you really ignorant to all his NFL firsts and records? Why do act so damn stupid over this? Hell, just watch the cat play, he's amazing.

I will be gone all of next week, so ya can let...DUH....roll.

Little man, who else can do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjG1leiPppY

Dude, we all see...IT.....so why not cool your stupid shit, cool this need to be a fucking asshole and get with it, ok?

DJR210
03-10-2018, 02:01 AM
Dude, why do you constantly ignore real life with your bullshit? Deal with how it really is, ok?

Around 8am in the morning we are off to Modesto for the weekend. Be back late Monday, but have to work Tues-Fri. I won't be here at all next week, real life guy, ok?

Why ya act so dumb, ????

:lol why include the fucking city and time you expect to be there? Over explaining is a sign of guilt. Sounds very familiar to your overly detailed Vietnam rape defense

Silver&Black
03-18-2018, 11:11 AM
^
Example #215 Why I like benefactor