PDA

View Full Version : Putin delivers historic speech. Says he is ready for nuclear war. Bring it

hater
03-01-2018, 01:13 PM
:wow

Got damn we (as in entire civilization) in some deep shit. You knew it was coming. Russian response to US new nuclear doctrine qnd aggressive poking of Russia. Im surprised it took this long tbqh. Putin is a patient man but has finally thrown the gauntlet :wow may god have mercy on all our souls. Enjoy uour last days brothas

The hill:

"Any use of nuclear weapons against Russia or its allies ... any kind of attack ... will be regarded as a nuclear attack against Russia and in response we will take action instantaneously no matter what the consequences are," he said.

"Nobody should have any doubt about that."

He also apparently has a new unstoppable nuclear weapon :wow

hater
03-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Also I dont think this is a coincidence:

hater
03-01-2018, 01:16 PM
We have officially surpassed the darkest times of the US-Soviet cold war nigas.

hater
03-01-2018, 01:18 PM

hater
03-01-2018, 01:22 PM
gSuv0CzSnts

sickdsm
03-01-2018, 01:25 PM
"Any use of nuclear weapons against Russia or its allies ... any kind of attack ... will be regarded as a nuclear attack against Russia and in response we will take action instantaneously no matter what the consequences are," he said.

"Nobody should have any doubt about that

Sounds like the typical statement I'd expect from any nuclear power.

hater
03-01-2018, 01:26 PM
:wow holy shit he had videos of nukes flying to mainland US in the background :wow

He basically went full Kim Jong :wow

Why the fuck is Us mainstream media avoiding this shit?

hater
03-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Cnn still talking about jared kushweed and hope licks :lmao

boutons_deux
03-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Sounds like the typical statement I'd expect from any nuclear power.

Pootin wants Trash to abandon NATO and esp Article 5, and Trash would like to "pleasure" Pootin.

DMX7
03-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Hater, you need to get a life. This pathetic even by internet standards.

hater
03-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Inthink I heard someone fart :lol

Anyway IMO I think things will turn from bad to worse. US already sold hundreds of anti tank missiles to Ukraine. And Russia is flooding Syria with manpads and anti air defenses.

IMO as long as Turkey is obliterating US kurds and Syria has the manpads by the thousands, Us and Israel will not be able to operate their planes over Syria cities

Probably They will turn to start shit in Ukraine

Shit getting real

Pavlov
03-02-2018, 05:46 PM
So Putin says he has a nuclear nuclear missile?

Sounds legit.

Reck
03-02-2018, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47zCBlsdOeQ

:lol

Thinking anyobody wins in a nuclear war.

DMC
03-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Inthink I heard someone fart :lol

Anyway IMO I think things will turn from bad to worse. US already sold hundreds of anti tank missiles to Ukraine. And Russia is flooding Syria with manpads and anti air defenses.

IMO as long as Turkey is obliterating US kurds and Syria has the manpads by the thousands, Us and Israel will not be able to operate their planes over Syria cities

Probably They will turn to start shit in Ukraine

Shit getting real

You probably heard your throat queef as the meat filled your maw.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-02-2018, 05:57 PM
With the hater account I just want to know if sees himself as the a Sandinistas or Bolivarian.

hater
03-02-2018, 06:14 PM
:lol cant believe they sent Megyn Kelly back to Russia. After she got her ass handed to her last time :lmao

“We have two reasons that would force us to respond using our nuclear weapons,” Putin replied. “The first is a nuclear attack against us. Or an attack against the Russian Federation using conventional weapons. But in this case, if it’s a threat to the very existence of the Russian state.”

More segments of Kelly’s interview with Putin are expected in the coming days.

hater
03-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Thinking anyobody wins in a nuclear war.

True

But apparently Russias new nuclear powered cruise missile is a game changer

Thats why no official reply from US yet. Apparently yesterday Pentagon have decided to pour money into nuclear powered cruise missile development :lmao

hater
03-02-2018, 06:26 PM
If you think about it they can basically launch it now and have it flying around in random directions around the globe for years or decades. And instruct it to hit any target at will. Pretty damn crazy

hater
03-02-2018, 06:27 PM

:lmao

hater
03-02-2018, 06:29 PM

:lmao these are the same guys that lost 45 billion dollars :lmao

They literally have no idea and cant explain where those 45 billion dollars went :lmao

hater
03-02-2018, 06:31 PM

hater
03-02-2018, 06:35 PM
http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/01/putins-nuclear-powered-cruise-missile-is-bigger-than-trumps/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The real genesis of Russia’s new generation of bizarre nuclear weapons lies not in the most recent Nuclear Posture Review, but in the George W. Bush administration’s decision in 2001 to withdraw from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, and the bipartisan failure by both the Bush and Obama administrations to engage meaningfully with the Russians over their concerns about American missile defenses. Putin said as much in his remarks. “During all these years since the unilateral U.S. withdrawal from the ABM Treaty,” Putin explained, “we have been working intensively on advanced equipment and arms, which allowed us to make a breakthrough in developing new models of strategic weapons.” Those technological breakthroughs are now here. Sadly, we’re never got the diplomatic ones we needed.

Isitjustme?
03-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Also I dont think this is a coincidence:

Lol wtf is that paint scheme. Look like some minecraft nerds made it

hater
03-02-2018, 06:38 PM
President Donald Trump’s Nuclear Posture Review proposed that the United States create two new nuclear weapons — a low-yield warhead for U.S. submarine-launched ballistic missiles and a new sea-launched cruise missile.

So, naturally, Russian President Vladimir Putin just asked the Federal Assembly to hold his beer.

:lmao

hater
03-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Congrats Dubya, Obama you have turned Russia into the Harkonnen :lol

Pavlov
03-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Why didn't we see, you know, a missile?

I saw a bad cartoon.

clambake
03-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Why didn't we see, you know, a missile?

I saw a bad cartoon.

thats how governments illustrate their latest technology. remember powell and those shitty animations?

hater
03-02-2018, 08:23 PM
NPR:

The strategic value of all these new nukes is somewhat questionable, says James Acton, a nuclear expert at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

"Russia, even without these weapons, has the capability to reduce the U.S. into a pile of radioactive soot," he says.

Acton says he believes the new missile is designed to send a message that Russia is a strong, technologically capable country. Russia has also been worried about the development of U.S. missile defenses.

While American officials say the U.S. system is mainly designed to protect against a limited attack from North Korea, the Russians believe it could be used against them as well.

"They think our missile defenses are much more effective than we think our missile defenses are," Acton says.

President Trump's budget is requesting $12.9 billion for missile defense programs in the coming year. That money will go toward new radars and additional interceptors.

Geist says he expects Russia's provocations to continue. "They're sending us a message that they are not OK with our U.S. missile defense posture," he says.

DMX7
03-02-2018, 10:18 PM
hater, I'm beginning to think that you personally have been compromised by Russia. I really don't get this whole act of yours.

DMX7
03-02-2018, 10:33 PM
The Sun (UK): Footage of Putin’s terrifying new ‘unstoppable’ missile is from 2007 Russian documentary about Soviet-era missile :lol

THE footage used by Vladimir Putin to boast about his new "unstoppable" nuclear missile was first used in a TV documentary a DECADE ago.

Russian president unveiled a powerful intercontinental ballistic rocket yesterday that he claims can bypass any missile defence system on earth.

But media outlets in Russia are now reporting that the video displayed on the giant screen during Putin’s state of the nation address is from a documentary called Satan that was broadcast on state-run Channel One in 2007.

The documentary was about the Soviet-era R-36 intercontinental ballistic missile which was given the ominous moniker Satan by NATO.

In the original broadcast, the warheads hit the US Gulf Coast, but this was not shown during Putin's speech.

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who was controversially been barred from elections over a criminal conviction, mocked the video demonstrations as "cartoons” on Twitter.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5711613/vladimir-putin-new-icbm-missile-russia-documentary/

Chris
03-02-2018, 10:36 PM
uW4I2fPPXFM

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2018, 11:35 PM
quantity vs quality

if ur America, u should be focusing building a base out in space or in orbit to shoot down those type of icbm that goes supersonic speed at higher attitude....

hater
03-02-2018, 11:37 PM
hater, I'm beginning to think that you personally have been compromised by Russia. I really don't get this whole act of yours.

Lol Mcarthyist Shillarytard with the predictable line

Go back and post about Jared Kushweed or Hope Dicks brah

This is grown up topics