PDA

View Full Version : We shouldn't be glad when a player gets injured but....

james evans
03-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Zaza got another of his own tonight :lol
https://j.gifs.com/rRpr0w.gif

SpursFanInAustin
03-03-2018, 01:39 AM
Zaza got another of his own tonight :lol
https://j.gifs.com/rRpr0w.gif

And of course, Zaza is the guilty culprit ������

Snaq O'Meal
03-03-2018, 01:56 AM
I’d like to see Donkey take Zaza out.

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Some will use this as proof that Zaza is merely clumsy and not a dirty player.

jermaine
03-03-2018, 06:03 AM
I'm not being funny or sarcastic but this dude had had bad ankles his whole career. He's always twisting his ankles badly an sit a week or two. But Kawhi has been cleared a full fucking season an won't play cuz is muscle isn't 100%!?! Who has the most heart of the two?

Ice009
03-03-2018, 06:21 AM
I'm not being funny or sarcastic but this dude had had bad ankles his whole career. He's always twisting his ankles badly an sit a week or two. But Kawhi has been cleared a full fucking season an won't play cuz is muscle isn't 100%!?! Who has the most heart of the two?

I was actually thinking about Curry getting ankle injuries and then trying to play through each one after a little bit of rest early in his career. The Warriors did NOT give him a max contract. He had to earn it. I'd be hard pressed to offer the Supermax to Kawhi if it was my decision.

tbdog
03-03-2018, 06:52 AM
I was actually thinking about Curry getting injured and then trying to play through it after a little bit of rest early in his career. The Warriors did NOT give him a max contract. He had to earn it. I'd be hard pressed to offer the Supermax to Kawhi if it was my decision.

He has earned it. He is a finals mvp and 2-time DPOY.

Ice009
03-03-2018, 09:02 AM

OK, I will admit that he's done more than Curry did at the point that Curry signed that lower contract at, but I still need to see Kawhi show that he's OK out on the court. If I don't see that this season, then I'm not sure I'd feel good about offering it during the off-season when I have no clue if he can still play at the highest level. I have to see him play and play well.

tholdren
03-03-2018, 09:55 AM

Lol fmvp....

Mr. Body
03-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Didn't Curry get back in the game and score 25?

Spurs players get dinged and sit out all year. Warriors players sit out maybe a game or two.

LakerHater
03-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Didnt he come back & roll his other ankle?

DJR210
03-03-2018, 02:24 PM
This was probably staged to give credit to the "zaza isn't a dirty player" agenda

urunobili
03-03-2018, 02:34 PM
This was probably staged to give credit to the "zaza isn't a dirty player" agenda

UZER
03-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Pop acts like a no nonsense hard ass, but then he babies his players wittle boo boos.

spurs10
03-03-2018, 03:27 PM
OK, I will admit that he's done more than Curry did at the point that Curry signed that lower contract at, but I still need to see Kawhi show that he's OK out on the court. If I don't see that this season, then I'm not sure I'd feel good about offering it during the off-season when I have no clue if he can still play at the highest level. I have to see him play and play well. Understood! I’m sure will be properly vetted and the Spurs will need assurances that he can (see air quotes) “actually play basketball” at a high level. Hopefully he gets running soon and starts to get his endurance up to speed. He was looking pretty good after 9 games earlier. :toast

On another injury note, the Hawks were making a strong comeback yesterday before Durbeta got a steal to seal the win. He then modestly said “That was like taking candy from a baby.” He then patted himself on the back and added ‘Great defensive play to win the game.’ I know I won’t have any sleepless nights should something bad happen to that guy. :rolleyes

Nathan89
03-03-2018, 03:42 PM
He'll be back by next game. Worst case is he did miss a couple of games but that doesn't benefit us at all. However the Rockets would probably like that.

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 03:49 PM
I was actually thinking about Curry getting ankle injuries and then trying to play through each one after a little bit of rest early in his career. The Warriors did NOT give him a max contract. He had to earn it. I'd be hard pressed to offer the Supermax to Kawhi if it was my decision.

They did not give him a max contract b/c he was oft injured and it was before he had hit a max level, tbh. It was a market value contract; nobody knew he'd be an "MVP" the next season.

Spurtacular
03-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Didn't Curry get back in the game and score 25?

Spurs players get dinged and sit out all year. Warriors players sit out maybe a game or two.

Warriors do plenty of tricks with their injuries too. They basically left Durant out of the Blazers series last season to rest him; and then I had to sickeningly watch a clip about how they were worried he might not be available for the playoffs and how Curry stepped up and saved them. BULL SHIT! Durant would've been back in Game 2 if the Warriors had lost the opening game of that series.

hater
03-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Hope he loses a leg and wears a wheelchair

daslicer
03-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Just waiting for the day when either Curry,Klay,KD suffers a major injury like an ACL tear, Achilles tear. I can't wait to pour a salt on Warrior fans when that day comes. I'm usually not vindictive like this but after what happened with Kawhi last year I want revenge.

siraulo23
03-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Some will use this as proof that Zaza is merely clumsy and not a dirty player.

TheDoctor
03-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Just waiting for the day when either Curry,Klay,KD suffers a major injury like an ACL tear, Achilles tear. I can't wait to pour a salt on Warrior fans when that day comes. I'm usually not vindictive like this but after what happened with Kawhi last year I want revenge.
https://media.giphy.com/media/oZTV8RLSf0cGQ/giphy.gif

james evans
03-04-2018, 08:17 AM
of course Curry can come back. He doesn't do shit but come off picks and shoot 3's. he dodesn't play any defense, doesn't facilitate the offense, he just shoots open 3s most of the game.

YGWHI
03-04-2018, 01:14 PM
He'll be back by next game. Worst case is he did miss a couple of games but that doesn't benefit us at all. However the Rockets would probably like that.
Exactly. I have no doubt the Spurs will make the playoffs that's why I rather see Warriors getting #1 than Houston.