PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi deserved back to back MVPs.

apalisoc_9
03-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Easily the mlst valuable player in the last two years. This garbage ass "system" is on its way out of the playoff and is losing against the likes of the lakers.

Its so maddening how he lost two MVPs because of the narrative that he benefits from San Antonio?

What the fuck does he benefit from?

A fucking team that is barely an 8th seed without him?

A fucking coach that cares more about his political stance, his own reputation and his own schtick than the team?

A fucking midget and a 6'11 vagina thats eating 50 million lf the cap?

Playing with 50 year old has been that god knows when they last scored 20 in a game?

Matouches?

Fuck you vanilla fans! Fuck you chinook, fuck you tholdren, fuck all of you who constantly undermine Leonard's value.

Leonard, dont go back to San Antonio only for this team to win 50 again and pop and the "system" getting credited for it.

67 and 62 win team for two straight years and they cant even fucking win 50 now.

Play Boban
03-04-2018, 12:00 AM
:cry

Budkin
03-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Agree.

Chinook
03-04-2018, 12:23 AM
:rolleyes I'm not even going to overlook Kawhi's bullshit comeback attempt as a thing that disrupted the team again. I definitely think it flew in the face of the message Pop was trying to send to his guys.

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Watch him say Trump is a maniac and espn reacting with "does pop deserve coach of the year"?

rasuo214
03-04-2018, 12:36 AM
7-12 since Kawhi's last game.

SAGirl
03-04-2018, 01:10 AM
:rolleyes I'm not even going to overlook Kawhi's bullshit comeback attempt as a thing that disrupted the team again. I definitely think it flew in the face of the message Pop was trying to send to his guys.
For the recor, agree Pops system gets overrated by media and his players in general get devalued.
He also picks up guys like Rudy Gay who have been in the league forever but always onnbad teams out of the playoffs etc and everyone expects that Pop is going to turn him at 31 yrs old into a winner. Pop definitely gets all the credit for the good while the players get the blame for the bad. Like everyone turning on Aldridge bc he wasn’t able to flip a switch when he was having issues and conflicts internally with Pop and his system all season.

But aside from the Pop gripe (and there are much worse coaches, I’d rather have him than not have him if only his ego hadn’t grown massive), I do think Pop’s message was deflated. At this point might as well just pack the season in. Kiwi showed up after the win to the Cavs and the Spurs mentally got fucked up. Pop also needs to move on from Paddy having such a prominent role unless he’s tanking. Maybe he does have a war with Kiwis camp after all and he turned on the tank after it.

Nathan89
03-04-2018, 01:13 AM
He deserves nothing less than a 3peat of MVPs tbh.

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2018, 01:21 AM
This team was getting donkey fucked by the likes of PHX and Memphis before Kawhi got here. Can't believe I didn't realize his greatness sooner. Best in the world.

Funny part is you got homer fluffers debating whether he's worth the supermax :lmao like we have anyone else to spend that money on

KDKSpurs24
03-04-2018, 02:08 AM
This team was getting donkey fucked by the likes of PHX and Memphis before Kawhi got here. Can't believe I didn't realize his greatness sooner. Best in the world.

Funny part is you got homer fluffers debating whether he's worth the supermax :lmao like we have anyone else to spend that money on
I’m still surprised how you changed and started giving him credit. Still weird to me haha. Glad you came around. Some others here wouldn’t dare open their mind to change their opinion.

tholdren
03-04-2018, 10:18 AM
This thread is the dumbest

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2018, 12:01 PM
I’m still surprised how you changed and started giving him credit. Still weird to me haha. Glad you came around. Some others here wouldn’t dare open their mind to change their opinion.
Never too proud to admit I was wrong, tbh. He's worth 25+ wins a season and it's time people admit drunk fucks are a product of him.

tholdren
03-04-2018, 07:48 PM
He deserves nothing less than a 3peat of MVPs tbh.

Lololololololololol he didnt even deserve the only fmvp of his career. Crying loser

tholdren
03-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Lololololololololol he didnt even deserve the only fmvp of his career. Crying loser

FvckMavs
03-22-2018, 08:40 PM
Most Vulnerable Player!

ceds
03-22-2018, 09:13 PM
He should have won it last year but not B2B

fuck everyone that's turned on kawhi....keeping him is the only way we stay relevant & remain a contender.

without him we are utah at best going forward.

supermax better be coming

tholdren
03-22-2018, 09:34 PM
He should have won it last year but not B2B

fuck everyone that's turned on kawhi....keeping him is the only way we stay relevant & remain a contender.

without him we are utah at best going forward.

supermax better be coming

New spurs fans are terrible

ceds
03-22-2018, 09:41 PM
New spurs fans are terrible

Go play with Ducks & jerk off to your AR-15's

offset formation
03-22-2018, 10:47 PM
This thread is the dumbest

I see you haven't met the OP.

tholdren meet aunt fucker. Aunt fucker meet tholdren.

ceds
03-22-2018, 10:52 PM
aunt fucker?

Arcadian
03-23-2018, 02:57 AM
Kawhi was the real 2017 MVP.

:lol Giving it to the best player on a 6th seed because he made his teammates box out for him to rebound