PDA

View Full Version : Feel awful for one of the five best pgs of all time in Tony Parker...

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 01:26 AM
- plays his heart out and was the second best spur in the post season last year
- gets super excited for next year and rehabs his body to play
- accepts a lesser role and now plays in the bench

All for the sake of the playoffs. To get another crack at it.

What does pop do though? Throw games out...etc etc.

Not good. I dont like seeing legends like these end their career.

Its too bad ma touches is this team best player with whi out cause he certainly cant do anything.

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-04-2018, 01:28 AM
Poop is tanking this shit hard. I feel your frustration as well as Parker really did bust his ass to get back in shape just for the Drunkford and crew to tank this team into oblivion.

$pursDynasty
03-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Tony needs rest but the Spurs are all hands on deck nowadays. You should feel just as sorry for Manu, this crap show season is a lost one for both of them

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2018, 01:32 AM
These last few games are perfect examples of what happens when your 2 best closers (Kawhi and TP) are on the sidelines. You got Fathead turning it over, Patty shooting balls at the air, Manu hitting the popcorn guy, Danny proving why he's a below league average shooter, etc

To top it off you have the worst out of timeout coach of all time. He's so bad at it that he always makes sure to waste them during 2-0 runs so he's not relied upon to draw up plays in the clutch. Spineless.

ElNono
03-04-2018, 01:39 AM
Manu got old, tbh, he can't bail him out anymore...

At least he'll get a nice retirement loyalty contract in the offseason and with Kawhi gone and Manu retired, it'll finally be his team...

SAGirl
03-04-2018, 01:49 AM
He probably needs to retire. There’s no shame in it. He’s had a HOF career and Father Time is undefeated. He even came back from an injury I didn’t think he would come back from. He still has something but he’s ideally a 15 minutes guys in a good team.

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2018, 01:52 AM
He probably needs to retire. There’s no shame in it. He’s had a HOF career and Father Time is undefeated. He even came back from an injury I didn’t think he would come back from. He still has something but he’s ideally a 15 minutes guys in a good team.
^ thinks Fathead deserves TJ Warren money

coachmac87
03-04-2018, 01:58 AM

Its too bad ma touches is this team best player with whi out cause he certainly cant do anything.

Fake as hell tbh..

You were one of the first to start busting his balls when he started to decline...

Just continue being Kawhi cum bucket faggot

Arcadian
03-04-2018, 02:02 AM
While we're at it, shoutout to Manu for taking charges and playing through a bruised sternum at 40.

ElNono
03-04-2018, 02:18 AM
Fake as hell tbh..

You were one of the first to start busting hid balls when he started to decline...

Just continue being Kawhi cum bucket faggot

:wow damn

phxspurfan
03-04-2018, 02:18 AM

He's got 4 rings, a model-gorgeous wife, and is super rich. I'm sure he'll be just fine. Unlike you who will still be a sweaty nerd player fan sitting in his basement drinking Mountain Dew taking his shit takes to Lakersground when Kawhi bolts next year.

Stabula
03-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Kawhi letting Manu waste his last year in the league while he cries in his uncle's closet

TheDoctor
03-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Kawhi letting Manu waste his last year in the league while he cries in his uncle's closet
:lol

dbestpro
03-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Someone should tell Pop at every game that Trump is in the building so will throw a fit and get kicked out. This way maybe we can get someone to coach the team whose head is in the game.

sasaint
03-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Someone should tell Pop at every game that Trump is in the building so will throw a fit and get kicked out. This way maybe we can get someone to coach the team whose head is in the game.

You didn't watch Messina, huh?

NASpurs
03-04-2018, 09:19 AM
You didn't watch Messina, huh?

If Messina is Poop’s replacement, then I weep for this team. Those lineups he played the other night was the basketball version of throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks. I rather see Udoka or big clit Becky take over.

Keepin' it real
03-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Feel awful for TP

Don't worry, he's still cashing those checks. If you're gonna feel bad for anyone, feel bad for the people at the game who sell the nachos and beer for minimum wage.

tholdren
03-04-2018, 10:08 AM

Kl likes dudes

hater
03-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Porker will b fine

Delonte just got rapd by Gonzo Testicle

It happens esoecially to a uoung rookie

Gonzo for some damn reason is a very mature rookie

Probably thanks to his fqther. What an amazing father

Clipper Nation
03-04-2018, 10:11 AM
I feel awful for Claxton, Beno and Mills, tbh. Bailing out Porker all those years while getting no credit.

UZER
03-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Poop is tanking this shit hard. I feel your frustration as well as Parker really did bust his ass to get back in shape just for the Drunkford and crew to tank this team into oblivion.

if the Spurs miss the playoffs, it's because of stealth tanking by POP? :lol

The endless fluffing Pop gets on this board is ridiculous.

sasaint
03-04-2018, 10:48 AM

I don't think it is in his DNA.

K...
03-04-2018, 11:51 AM
he's just not good these days. He makes shots, but his outside shot isn't as good, our big man rotation sucks so he's got no one to play off of.. I hope they retire him to open up Murray white, but the selling tickets people need names so I wouldn't be surprised if manu or Parker come back

TheGreatYacht
03-04-2018, 11:54 AM

:lol....

cd021
03-04-2018, 12:33 PM
he's just not good these days. He makes shots, but his outside shot isn't as good, our big man rotation sucks so he's got no one to play off of.. I hope they retire him to open up Murray white, but the selling tickets people need names so I wouldn't be surprised if manu or Parker come back

No way Parker retires now tbh.

cd021
03-04-2018, 12:36 PM
If Messina is Poop’s replacement, then I weep for this team. Those lineups he played the other night was the basketball version of throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks. I rather see Udoka or big clit Becky take over.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-04-2018, 02:08 PM

I may have been a little drunk when I posted that :lol . But regardless, Pop knows damn well this team isn't going to get anywhere in the playoffs i.e. how he's talked about not expecting Kawhi back this year

daslicer
03-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Parker will be fine. He's been overpaid for the last 4 years.

Spurtacular
03-04-2018, 04:30 PM
He's got 4 rings, a model-gorgeous wife, and is super rich. I'm sure he'll be just fine. Unlike you who will still be a sweaty nerd player fan sitting in his basement drinking Mountain Dew taking his shit takes to Lakersground when Kawhi bolts next year.

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
03-05-2018, 11:09 PM
Playoff Parker had to come out early in order to get to the playoffs smh. Hope RC is proud of himself. Disgusting.

apalisoc_9
03-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Playoff Parker had to come out early in order to get to the playoffs smh. Hope RC is proud of himself. Disgusting.

Rc is a hack. You can probably do a better job tham that drunk

TheGreatYacht
03-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Tbh

Spurtacular
03-06-2018, 12:19 AM
OP spent years shitting on Tony Parker, tbh.

daslicer
03-06-2018, 12:43 AM
OP is a troll who hated Parker for years. OP is desperate to find new trolling material.

SAGirl
03-06-2018, 12:44 AM
:trollWell hopefully Tony doesn’t tear up his other tendon carrying this team. :lol

Brazil
03-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Thing is Tony will never ever question pop and therefore the FO tbh.. Tony considers really Pop as his own father, you don't really question your father, their relation is that. If you understand that you will understand better Tony.

That one of his drawback tbh, Manu is more vocal with FO Tony never blames anybody other than himself or the other players.

Brazil
03-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Big shout out to OP tbh.. this is a good thread but nobody should feel bad for Tony because Tony does not feel bad, he is happy with the way the Spurs handled his career.

Arcadian
03-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Parker was definitely underappreciated in his prime. He might have been the best PG in the league for a brief period. Not exactly sure when - but I remember thinking it.

SpursforSix
03-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Parker was definitely underappreciated in his prime. He might have been the best PG in the league for a brief period. Not exactly sure when - but I remember thinking it.

He was damn near unstoppable for a while. And that's even with the defense knowing he was going to drive to the bucket.
If he had the court vision of Kidd...or even Strickland...he's probably in the discussion of top 5 all time.

szkorhetz
03-06-2018, 03:30 PM
I would actually revert back to the old Parker-Green starting guard combo come playoff time, TBH.

Rummpd
03-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Top 5? No way.

Oscar Robertson
J. Kidd
Steve Nash
Magic Johnson
Stockton
Chris Paul
Jerry West
Curry
Gary Payton
Would take any above in prime over Tony

TheGreatYacht
03-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Top 5? No way.

Oscar Robertson
J. Kidd
Steve Nash
Magic Johnson
Stockton
Chris Paul
Jerry West
Curry
Gary Payton
:lol this guy

Choke Paul never outplayed Prime Parker quit playing with your chode, man.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-06-2018, 09:08 PM
It 's no coincidence that his professional bio on NBA.com ends after the 2013-14 season. He's made a lot of money this year for 8.8 PPG. I don't feel too sorry for him.

He is still the best PG on the Spurs however. And he's arguably a top 10 all-time at his position.

spurs10
03-06-2018, 09:47 PM
He was damn near unstoppable...
. On Monday night! :lol

ducks
03-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Top 5? No way.

Oscar Robertson
J. Kidd
Steve Nash
Magic Johnson
Stockton
Chris Paul
Jerry West
Curry
Gary Payton
Curry great 3 point shooter not great point guard
Maybe 2 or 3 over tp but tp is by far best point guard spurs ever had so far

ducks
03-06-2018, 09:59 PM

Yeah trading for Leonard was so stupid

Spurtacular
03-06-2018, 10:15 PM

Best for much of 06-10, maybe; but he's still a rec league player at this point.

duncan2k5
03-07-2018, 06:44 AM
Top 5? No way.

Oscar Robertson
J. Kidd
Steve Nash
Magic Johnson
Stockton
Chris Paul
Jerry West
Curry
Gary Payton

I didn't want to be the one to say it... So thanks for taking the heat... No way is Tony too 5

duncan2k5
03-07-2018, 06:45 AM
Curry great 3 point shooter not great point guard
Maybe 2 or 3 over tp but tp is by far best point guard spurs ever had so far

Huh? How is curry not a point guard? The guy has better vision than Parker... Matter of fact, he is better at everything than Parker aside from finishing at the basket