PDA

View Full Version : Why is crossfit not banned?

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 10:13 PM
One of my close friends tore her lower back because they use do these weird combination of squat and overhead pressess. I went to their website and i saw some of the most unsafe, highly ineffective training in my life.

There is this excercise where they look like they are dry humping air instead of actually doing a proper pull-up.

Ive been working out for four years and When this crossfit fad popped up i figured it was just weird cardio for hipsters...

Now i am seeing them on TV performing excercises that will injured naive baginners.

This should not be allowed. Wtf.

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 10:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hlxjgwy.gif

Reck
03-04-2018, 10:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/o7AdOwPPeI2gU/giphy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/ehfb2S2.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Guwk9nA.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/T1JzQs6Z7QErC/giphy.gif

:lmao

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 10:31 PM

I cant believe this is crazy popular.

I mean im sure its better than not getting fat.

But if you are not fat, what benefit does it give you? Some crossfitters that look like they lift actually do proper lifting, they just in it for the money.

So ineffective.

So many injuries.

BD24
03-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Crossfit is so damn hard on your body. Alot of these people doing crossfit are going to have some really bad longterm effects on their body

As you mentioned in OP the form on so many of the exercises is fucking horrible.

Xevious
03-04-2018, 11:04 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258520&p=8489903&viewfull=1#post8489903

BD24
03-04-2018, 11:16 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258520&p=8489903&viewfull=1#post8489903
Hahaha. Good fucking find. The faggot can't keep his lies straight.

Aztecfan03
03-04-2018, 11:16 PM
:lol

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 11:17 PM
Whats wrong with being vegan?

You can get all the needed protein and nutrients as a vegan.

Spurtacular
03-04-2018, 11:18 PM
It all comes down to diet (and genetics) at the end of the day. If the chiropractor business is thriving in the meantime, then so be it.

Spurtacular
03-04-2018, 11:19 PM

You doing that? You became a full-fledged pussy? :lol

Aztecfan03
03-04-2018, 11:19 PM

Read the post he linked to. Your post.

Reck
03-04-2018, 11:20 PM

You let the part out that you did or do CrossFit, the very same thing you want banned. :lol

apalisoc_9
03-04-2018, 11:25 PM
You let the part out that you did or do CrossFit, the very same thing you want banned. :lol

Damn, I wanted that schtick to be a hit but there wasnt enough bodybuilders in this site. :lol

Xevious
03-04-2018, 11:52 PM
The fuck?

lefty20
03-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Not even once, tbh.

Avante
03-05-2018, 01:09 AM
First off anyone spending $$$$$$ to go to a gym is an idiot. There is nothing there ya can't do for free other places.

I take that back, ya will need to buy a bench and some weights. A one time deal.

I lift Mon-Fri, and it's all 30 seconds away and back.

Ya keep it simple, and quick.

There ya sit at your computer desk, ok......turn your chair around and lift your feet up then put them down, knock out 50 of those. Now grab two big books that ya can hold out, hold them to your sides then lift shoulder high, put down, repeat, knock out as many as ya can do.

Xevious
03-05-2018, 01:54 AM
There ya sit at your computer desk, ok......turn your chair around and lift your feet up then put them down, knock out 50 of those. Now grab two big books that ya can hold out, hold them to your sides then lift shoulder high, put down, repeat, knock out as many as ya can do.
Here ya go, you old fuck.
9-er7mpG7_Q

Chucho
03-05-2018, 02:08 AM
9-er7mpG7_Q

Reck
03-05-2018, 02:12 AM

9-er7mpG7_Q

Is like he watched this youtube before posting that comment. :lmao

Darth_Pelican
03-05-2018, 10:04 AM

Avante
03-05-2018, 11:18 AM
9-er7mpG7_Q

This is why I like this place, so damn easy to be the superior mind.

Yep, big fish, small pond.

You must lift weights and do something to get that heart rate up. Key word....routine. But.....ya can do what I mentioned as a supplement to your weight training. I should have have known that was way too complex for this place.

Mitch
03-05-2018, 12:17 PM
A9 has as hard a time keeping his story straight as andrew/unt

spurraider21
03-05-2018, 12:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ehfb2S2.gif
:rollin

TeyshaBlue
03-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Broke my fucking hip just reading this thread.:depressed

BD24
03-06-2018, 12:03 AM
A9 has as hard a time keeping his story straight as andrew/unt
Tbh :lol

lil'mo
03-06-2018, 08:59 AM
First off anyone spending $$$$$$ to go to a gym is an idiot. There is nothing there ya can't do for free other places.

I take that back, ya will need to buy a bench and some weights. A one time deal.

I lift Mon-Fri, and it's all 30 seconds away and back.

Ya keep it simple, and quick.

:lol Avante you usually have some pretty intelligent things to say, but this is just absurd. The senior workout YouTube posting was an appropriate response :lmao

Chucho
03-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Avante you usually have some pretty intelligent things to say,

That's a god damned lie and you know it.

lil'mo
03-06-2018, 01:32 PM

Seriously. Obviously a bit of a hermit, but wise and knowledgeable nonetheless

pgardn
03-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Seriously. Obviously a bit of a hermit, but wise and knowledgeable nonetheless

Holy shit...

Avante
03-06-2018, 09:55 PM
:lol Avante you usually have some pretty intelligent things to say, but this is just absurd. The senior workout YouTube posting was an appropriate response :lmao

How's that and be specific.

Avante
03-06-2018, 09:56 PM

That coming from a guy who really believes a middle school kid can run WORLD CLASS 20.00, HA~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
03-06-2018, 10:08 PM

Bend over...I'll be specific.

lil'mo
03-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Holy shit...

You a spurstalk groupthink simpleton if you can’t recognize the man brings some blue collar value to spurstalk

lil'mo
03-06-2018, 10:52 PM

Most people spend money on a gym for the social interaction, that and so they don’t have to....lift their legs in a computer chair or lift heavy books for a work out :lol

What do you have against paying for a gym membership? Unless you just don’t like getting out of the house.

Back to the op though, specialized “gym” memberships like CrossFit are a major waste of money. $10 a month will get you a quality gym membership in most cities.

Avante
03-06-2018, 10:59 PM
Most people spend money on a gym for the social interaction, that and so they don’t have to....lift their legs in a computer chair or lift heavy books for a work out :lol

What do you have against paying for a gym membership? Unless you just don’t like getting out of the house.

Back to the op though, specialized “gym” memberships like CrossFit are a major waste of money. $10 a month will get you a quality gym membership in most cities.

Why don't I usually post here during the day, yep, not home, way too busy. Constantly out of the house.

I just don't see any reason to waste $$$$$. I have all I need right here, and don't have to drive anywhere, tired of driving. Worry about gas, my workout get up, what anyone else is doing, and I really don't care to chit chat when working out, I want to get in and get out as quick as possible.

Avante
03-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Bend over...I'll be specific.

My God guy, at least make some damn sense, ok liar?

LaMarcus Bryant
03-07-2018, 08:10 AM
I do this exercise where I squeeze all the blood to the to the tip of the head in effort for bigger, fuller, thicker appearance.

It's called the Jelq.

lil'mo
03-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Why don't I usually post here during the day, yep, not home, way too busy. Constantly out of the house.

I just don't see any reason to waste $$$$$. I have all I need right here, and don't have to drive anywhere, tired of driving. Worry about gas, my workout get up, what anyone else is doing, and I really don't care to chit chat when working out, I want to get in and get out as quick as possible.
So cause you don’t like gyms make other people idiots for spending money on them? You’re better than that Avante... you’ve let these dumbasses on spurstalk turn you cynical and put you on the offensive.

SpursforSix
03-07-2018, 12:07 PM
My God guy, at least make some damn sense, ok liar?

Bend over, I'll fucking show you damn sense. And I'll make is specific.

Better?

LaMarcus Bryant
03-07-2018, 05:19 PM
ZLtXZgtVQhA

Avante
03-07-2018, 08:52 PM
So cause you don’t like gyms make other people idiots for spending money on them? You’re better than that Avante... you’ve let these dumbasses on spurstalk turn you cynical and put you on the offensive.

Trust me, nobody here makes a dent.

I take my workouts very serious. So I went and got all I need, what I don't need is looking for a parking place, what to wear, paying a monthy bill, chit chat with anyone. It's a 30 second walk if that, I can be wearing anything, nobody to get in the way and no $$$$$$$$$$$$ spent other than buying what I needed. And.....there is noway anyone can convince me there is a better way of doing it.

I want to get in and out as fast as possible, I can't do that chit chatting, waiting, driving (which also costs $$$$)

Now.....as a youngster looking to be coached, flirt around, visit with others, ok I get that.

Avante
03-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking show you damn sense. And I'll make is specific.

Better?

Why you work so damn hard at being stupid..???

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:00 PM
You a spurstalk groupthink simpleton if you can’t recognize the man brings some blue collar value to spurstalk

Blue collar?

Yeah, whatever mo.

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Blue collar?

Yeah, whatever mo.

Dude, you simply work toooooooooooooooooo damn hard at this, why? It really is very weird. Why does Avante mean so damn much to you?

Little man, you will never come ascross anyone who can talk at the level I do about the things that interest me, why you fight it like ya do.....weird.

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Dude, you simply work soooooooooooooooooo damn hard at this, why? It really is very weird. Why dos Avante mean so damn much to you?

Do you want to see your quote again?

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:07 PM
Do you want to see your quote again?

Yep, let's see it.

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:13 PM
My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

?You were asked basic questions I learned from my coach in HS concerning the 200m

You answered incorrectly or could not answer any of my questions.

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:19 PM
My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

?You were asked basic questions I learned from my coach in HS concerning the 200m

You incorrectly or could not answer ANY questions.

Dude, show me where I have ever talked about the mechanics of sprinting. See where I say......the things I talk about......well? My thing is the who, what, where and when, that is why that is what I talk about.

Remember me telling you how you struggle with understanding things? Here is a great example of that. You totally missed.....my interest in the things I talk about........didn't you? I'm not interested in how to sprint, ok? It's totally boring that is why I never talk about it. I talk about the athletes, the records, the action, when it comes to .....MY INTERESTS....I have no equal anywhere.

Let me guess now you're confused, again.

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Dude, show me where I have ever talked about the mechanics of sprinting. See where I say......the things I talk about......well? My thing is the who, what, where and when, that is why that is what I talk about.

Remember me telling you how you struggle with understanding things? Here is a great example of that. You totally missed.....my interest in the things I talk about........didn't you? I'm not interested in how to sprint, ok? It's totally boring that is why I never talk about it. I talk about the athletes, the records, the action, when it comes to .....MY INTERESTS....I have no equal anywhere.

Let me guess now you're confused, again.

Dude.

You went through a whole explanation of acceleration and got it wrong. Don't tell me you did not try and learn about running. You even copy pasted about it. Liar. Do you want me to ask you the same questions again?

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Dude.

You went through a whole explanation of acceleration and got it wrong. Don't tell me you did not try and learn about running. You even copy pasted about it. Liar. Do you want me to ask you the same questions again?

Dude, don't ignore what I just said, ok? Show me anywhere where I have ever talked about sprint mechanics, ya can't. I said....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....and you totally ignore that, why?

Pay attention.....

My things is knowing the athletes, their schools, times, accomplishments. I don't care about acceleration, motion and all that boring ass shit, ok? So why you even brought that up...?

You can't talk sprinters, times or anything about the sport. You don't know track, ya know what some coach told you about the 200m, so what.

Being a 100/200m sprinter I have to know....reaction, accelerate, transition to topend, decelleration. And things like speed endurance. Simply common sense stuff.

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Dude, don't ignore what I just said, ok? Show me anywhere where I have ever talked about sprint mechanics, ya can't. I said....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....and you totally ignore that, why?

Pay attention.....

My things is knowing the athletes, their schools, times, accomplishments. I don't care about acceleration, motion and all that boring ss shit, ok? So why you even brought that up...?

You can't talk sprinters, times or anything about the sport. You don't know track, ya know what some coach told you about the 200m, so what.

Being a 100/200m sprinter I have to know....reaction, acceerate, transition to topend, decelleration. And things like speed endurance. Simply common sense stuff.

Yes. Those are wrong for my questions.

Tell me what happens when a runner is running a turn. Use one of YOUR TERMS above and then explain which lane you like on the turn and why?

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Yes. Those are wrong for my questions.

Tell me what happens when a runner is running a turn. Use one of YOUR TERMS above and then explain which lane you like on the turn and why?

Dude, what is it about....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....don't you understand? Why are you asking me questions about things I NEVER talk about, well? Ask me questions about.....................THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....ok?

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:44 PM
100m 200m 400m 800m 1600m

I say winning the 400-800m double in the Olympics is the most difficult task of consecutive races. Alberto J. Did in the 70s for Cuba. I say this is the least likely of the consecutive doubles to be conquered.

You agree or disagree, and tell me why you agree or disagree.

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Dude, what is it about....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....don't you understand? Why are you asking me questions about things I NEVER talk about, well? Ask me questions about.....................THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....ok?

Uhhh, you talked about actual running.
Do you want me to repost this as well?

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Uhhh, you talked about actual running.
Do you want me to repost this as well?

Dude, where did you ever get the idea I cared about the mechanics of sprinting? Show me where I talked about how to sprint without being asked about it....ok?

Dude, NOBODY knows more about music than I do, that doesn't mean I can read music or play an instrument, ok? (do play the harmonica)

Watch how the guys simply ignores.....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....sheesh~~~~

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:54 PM
Dude, what is it about....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....don't you understand?

?Pay attention rookies.

World class sprinters can only run all out about 70m, ok? Now in that first 70 we have reaction to the gun/start, ok? Now here comes....acceleration?.....ya with me? That only lasts 50ish meters, then a few meters of transiting into...max velocity, topend....OK? That lasts 20ish meters give or take, ok? The last stage of a 100 is.....decelleration, OK? Other than "speed reserve" it's pretty much the same st 200m, obviously at that distance the start/acceleration not as important.

NOBODY...NOBODY....is accelerating coming off a 200m curve, and if ya know sprinting ya know this.

Never seen so many rookies in one place before, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Those who really know sprinting talk about this....
?
The purpose of speed endurance is to prolong the amount of time where a near maximal speed can be maintained.

That is sprinting, that ability to sustain/maintain maximal velocity. All great sprinters are loaded down with speed endurance.

Sprinting
Acceleration Phase

Once the sprinter takes off from the blocks, they begin to accelerate by increasing stride length and stride frequency. The length of this phase can be anywhere from 30 to 50 meters among top sprinters during a 100-meter race. During acceleration, the time in which the foot is in contact with the ground is relatively long in order to generate high levels of force, but decreases as the sprinter achieves maximum running speed.
Constant Speed Phase

The constant speed phase can be submaximal, maximal or supramaximal and is characterized by both the stride length and stride frequency remaining the same over a period of time. This phase is generally achieved between the 60 to 80 meter mark in men and 50 to 70 meter mark in women. In principle, the top sprinters can sustain this phase over a distance of 10 to 20 meters. The difference between elite and sub-elite sprinters is the frequency of stride, demonstrating that it is more important than the length of the stride.
Deceleration Phase

The last phase is categorized by a decrease in sprinting speed, usually occurring between the 80 and 100-meter mark in top sprinters. Velocity begins to decrease on a scale of .5 to 1.5 meters per second and is caused by central and peripheral fatigue. The decrease in speed is mainly caused by a decrease in stride frequency, as stride length and ground contact time is increased when compared to the third sprinting phase

-Avante

So.

You never told the rookies?
And you never bone up but you do?

pgardn
03-07-2018, 11:58 PM
100m 200m 400m 800m 1600m

I say winning the 400-800m double in the Olympics is the most difficult task of consecutive races. Alberto J. Did in the 70s for Cuba. I say this is the least likely of the consecutive doubles to be conquered.

You agree or disagree, and tell me why you agree or disagree.

And then the above.
You have a lot of explaining to do.

Avante
03-07-2018, 11:58 PM
?Pay attention rookies.

World class sprinters can only run all out about 70m, ok? Now in that first 70 we have reaction to the gun/start, ok? Now here comes....acceleration?.....ya with me? That only lasts 50ish meters, then a few meters of transiting into...max velocity, topend....OK? That lasts 20ish meters give or take, ok? The last stage of a 100 is.....decelleration, OK? Other than "speed reserve" it's pretty much the same st 200m, obviously at that distance the start/acceleration not as important.

NOBODY...NOBODY....is accelerating coming off a 200m curve, and if ya know sprinting ya know this.

?
The purpose of speed endurance is to prolong the amount of time where a near maximal speed can be maintained.

That is sprinting, that ability to sustain/maintain maximal velocity. All great sprinters are loaded down with speed endurance.

Sprinting
Acceleration Phase

Once the sprinter takes off from the blocks, they begin to accelerate by increasing stride length and stride frequency. The length of this phase can be anywhere from 30 to 50 meters among top sprinters during a 100-meter race. During acceleration, the time in which the foot is in contact with the ground is relatively long in order to generate high levels of force, but decreases as the sprinter achieves maximum running speed.
Constant Speed Phase

The constant speed phase can be submaximal, maximal or supramaximal and is characterized by both the stride length and stride frequency remaining the same over a period of time. This phase is generally achieved between the 60 to 80 meter mark in men and 50 to 70 meter mark in women. In principle, the top sprinters can sustain this phase over a distance of 10 to 20 meters. The difference between elite and sub-elite sprinters is the frequency of stride, demonstrating that it is more important than the length of the stride.
Deceleration Phase

The last phase is categorized by a decrease in sprinting speed, usually occurring between the 80 and 100-meter mark in top sprinters. Velocity begins to decrease on a scale of .5 to 1.5 meters per second and is caused by central and peripheral fatigue. The decrease in speed is mainly caused by a decrease in stride frequency, as stride length and ground contact time is increased when compared to the third sprinting phase

-Avante

So.

You never told the rookies?

Dude, before you asked me about sprInt mechanics, had you ever seen me talking about it? Why not, yep......not...THINGS THAT INTEREST ME.

Dude, why are you ignoring .....THINGS I TALK ABOUT....well?

If you sprint ya know the basics.

Avante
03-08-2018, 12:02 AM
And then the above.
You have a lot of explaining to do.

Why you are totally ignoring.....THE THINGS I TALK ABOUT....??? Explain that to me, ok?

pgardn
03-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Dude, before you asked me about sprnt mechanics, had you ever seen me talking about it? Why not, yep......not...THINGS THAT INTEREST ME.

Dude, why are you ignoring .....THINGS I TALK ABOUT....well?

If you sprint ya know the basics.

You talked about sprinting and called the board rookies.
I called you on it. You looked it up, read about it, posted about it, boned up on it, and then were dead wrong and have still not answered a question I gave you or answered incorrectly before yet AGAIN.

pgardn
03-08-2018, 12:06 AM
Pay attention rookies.

World class sprinters can only run all out about 70m, ok? Now in that first 70 we have reaction to the gun/start, ok? Now here comes....acceleration.....ya with me? That only lasts 50ish meters, then a few meters of transiting into...max velocity, topend....OK? That lasts 20ish meters give or take, ok? The last stage of a 100 is.....decelleration, OK? Other than "speed reserve" it's pretty much the same st 200m, obviously at that distance the start/acceleration not as important.

Sprinting
Acceleration Phase

Constant Speed Phase

Deceleration Phase

-Avante

Avante
03-08-2018, 12:11 AM
You talked about sprinting and called the board rookies.
I called you on it. You looked it up, read about it, posted about it, boned up on it, and then were dead wrong and have still not answered a question I gave you or answered incorrectly before yet AGAIN.

Dude, what does the 200m have to do with 100m sprinting, well?

pgardn
03-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Dude, what does the 200m have to do with 100m sprinting, well?

The 200m is a sprint you have talked about. You wrote about Bolt winning both.

You are allowed to retract your statement.
Do you want me to post it again?

Avante
03-08-2018, 12:19 AM
The 200m is a sprint you have talked about. You wrote about Bolt winning both.

You are allowed to retract your statement.
Do you want me to post it again?

Dude, I can list every great 200m sprinter in history, and have somewhere. What does that have to to do with lanes and turns and all that boring sss shit?

I have all the great guitarists on CD, have no idea how to play a guitar or build one.

Why are you talking about stupid shit?

pgardn
03-08-2018, 12:29 AM
You are trying to wander off but it's not gonna happen because you said this:

And you said this:

So I asked you questions concerning sprinting and you could not answer them.

Do you wish to retract your statement?

Avante
03-08-2018, 12:36 AM
You are trying to wander off but it's not gonna happen because you said this:

And you said this:

So I asked you questions concerning sprinting and you could not answer them.

Do you wish to retract your statement?

Dude, this make any sense to you....

I can answer questions NOBODY...comes close to answering....well? I meant....I can ...ask....questions ...that wasn't obvious? See....off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

I stand by that. I can ask questions NOBODY here can answer.

This is what I mean about you never really getting what is being said, dead serious.

pgardn
03-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Dude, this make any sense to you....

I can answer questions NOBODY...comes close to answering....well? I meant....I can ...ask....questions ...that wasn't obvious? See....off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

I stand by that. I can ask questions NOBODY here can answer.

You ask a basketball board questions that you already know so you can answer them?
Well good for you.
I will try. Who was my favorite scientist. The guy who grew pgardns. I know the answer. Gregor Mendel.
Yeah me.

Now make a list cause I'm tired of slapping you upside the head.

Farwell Avante. You know I'm the only Science guy who lives in SanAntonio, who runs distances rapidly , can juggle four balls and posts on ST and owns a pickup with a wooden tailgate. Yep~~~~ sheesh. Maybe I should do dem blues, jazz, sprinting but not 200m, and be a retired insurance salesman. Yeah Avante, outstanding combination!

Why must a sprinter accelerate on the turn in the 200m? I'll look back tomorrow.
Nighty night.
Sleep tight.

Avante
03-08-2018, 12:58 AM
You ask a basketball board questions that you already know so you can answer them?
Well good for you.
I will try. Who was my favorite scientist. The guy who grew pgardns. I know the answer. Gregor Mendel.
Yeah me.

Now make a list cause I'm tired of slapping you upside the head.

Farwell Avante. You know I'm the only Science guy who lives in SanAntonio, who runs distances rapidly , can juggle four balls and posts on ST and owns a pickup with a wooden tailgate. Yep~~~~ sheesh. Maybe I should do dem blues, jazz, sprinting but not 200m, and be a retired insurance salesman. Yeah Avante, outstanding combination!

Why must a sprinter accelerate on the turn in the 200m? I'll look back tomorrow.
Nighty night.
Sleep tight.

BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the best example yet of you totally misunderstanding what is being said. TOTALLY.

Stupid, I;m not talking about things in my private life ya dumb fuck, ok? I'm talking about the kind of questions ya see on a game show.

Here ya go dummy.

1. Who did Jim Brown play for?

2.Who does Tom Brady play for?

3.What does NFL stand for?

Obviously talking far harder questions but those kinds of questions.

Dude, work on your comprehension skills, they totally suck.

pgardn
03-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Guy who talks incessantly about sprinting.

?Pay attention rookies.?

World class sprinters can only run all out about 70m, ok? Now in that first 70 we have reaction to the gun/start, ok? Now here comes....acceleration.....ya with me? That only lasts 50ish meters, then a few meters of transiting into...max velocity, topend....OK? That lasts 20ish meters give or take, ok? The last stage of a 100 is.....decelleration, OK? Other than "speed reserve" it's pretty much the same st 200m, obviously at that distance the start/acceleration not as important.

-Avante

Cannot answer questions on what he talks about.
Why must a runner accelerate on the turn in the 200m dash?
Again, which lane in the 200m and why?
You talk about phases in a race, talk about the turn in the 200m. The use that knowledge to pick a lane.

Avante
03-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Guy who talks incessantly about sprinting.

?Pay attention rookies.?

-Avante

Cannot answer questions on what he talks about.
Why must a runner accelerate on the turn in the 200m dash?
Again, which lane in the 200m and why?
You talk about phases in a race, talk about the turn in the 200m. The use that knowledge to pick a lane.

Dude, everyone knows that lane 4/5 is what ya want in all races. Yep, common sense.

Dude, you're boring as fuck, ok?

Stupid, do you know anything about the sport?

lil'mo
03-08-2018, 03:28 PM
:rollin good stuff