PDA

View Full Version : Clippers quite possibly the worst sponsorship in the league :lmao

RsxPiimp
03-06-2018, 01:20 PM
https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/h2A9N4NI74vtfs6iXcHdy7-G8nc=/950x534/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fth umbnail%2F2855%2Felection_gop.png

The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a jersey sponsorship deal with Bumble.
Bumble is a dating app geared for women that also has functionality for friendship and business conversations. Bumble requires women to message first.

The Clippers are calling the Bumble logo on the uniform an "empowerment badge," pledging to invest in promoting gender equality.

:lmao

Chucho
03-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Oh wow, are their sweat mops going to be padded with Kotex to absorb all the pussy juices that drip from their squad during play?

hater
03-06-2018, 01:45 PM
So fuck and sign a deal at the same time?

Sounds like Harvey Weinstein developed this app :lmao

RsxPiimp
03-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Oh wow, are their sweat mops going to be padded with Kotex to absorb all the pussy juices that drip from their squad during play?

RsxPiimp
03-06-2018, 01:57 PM

it’s california so im not surprised :lmao

Clipper Nation
03-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Perfect sponsorship for Doc Rivers' bumbling coaching.

dfens
03-06-2018, 02:29 PM
https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/h2A9N4NI74vtfs6iXcHdy7-G8nc=/950x534/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fth umbnail%2F2855%2Felection_gop.png

The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a jersey sponsorship deal with Bumble.
Bumble is a dating app geared for women that also has functionality for friendship and business conversations. Bumble requires women to message first.

The Clippers are calling the Bumble logo on the uniform an "empowerment badge," pledging to invest in promoting gender equality.

using an app to date / get laid ... smh this young generation is more castrated then a ox pulling a cart :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao get the fuck out of the house. THat goes for both men and women, smh, letting a computer pick your match like you're some kind of breeded cattle ... brainwashed generation tbh. Get the fuck outside, learn to talk, talk to somebody even if you arent' getting laid, make contacts, get either fun or serious relationships.. not hard smh.

hater
03-06-2018, 03:28 PM
using an app to date / get laid ... smh this young generation is more castrated then a ox pulling a cart :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao get the fuck out of the house. THat goes for both men and women, smh, letting a computer pick your match like you're some kind of breeded cattle ... brainwashed generation tbh. Get the fuck outside, learn to talk, talk to somebody even if you arent' getting laid, make contacts, get either fun or serious relationships.. not hard smh.

Lmao old fart

dfens
03-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Lmao old fart

upset and mad because of truth :lmao

baseline bum
03-06-2018, 04:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM54iE3GfKQ

hater
03-06-2018, 06:12 PM
upset and mad because of truth :lmao

You sound mad grandpa

“Why wont they talk to each other” :cry

Its more efficient, faster, convenient and the new thing

Its like saying why wont ppl send each other letters anymore or ride horses :lmao

dfens
03-06-2018, 07:00 PM
You sound mad grandpa

“Why wont they talk to each other” :cry

Its more efficient, faster, convenient and the new thing

Its like saying why wont ppl send each other letters anymore or ride horses :lmao

spoken like a true wanker: more (cost/time) efficient, faster, convient and the new thing to do for you limp dicks out there. Can't even spell your name and you smell worse than a picklebreath? no problem you can have angelina's jolie peak twin sister tonight.

resistanze
03-06-2018, 07:58 PM
spoken like a true wanker: more (cost/time) efficient, faster, convient and the new thing to do for you limp dicks out there.

Or since the beginning of mankind. You wanna start fires with a couple of rocks too now tbh? :lol

Bynumite
03-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Well, they do hang selfies in the rafters, so being sponsored by a dating app seems like a natural next step for flop city.

SAGirl
03-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Go Bumble tbh.
Empower women! :tu

Mitch
03-06-2018, 09:35 PM
Go Bumble tbh.
Empower women! :tu

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/52/5235cb63cbb516384796537868e91f6c17d7cbce00f7b1c1f1 86ca4d23dcf71e.jpg

sickdsm
03-06-2018, 10:28 PM
agree/disagree on the app vs getting out and talking.

much more efficient and easier to use tech to hook up. That being said, avoiding personal interaction in an intimidating scenario is a sure fire way to leave one less socially developed later on in life. And it WILL affect all aspects of life.

Arcadian
03-07-2018, 12:08 AM
"Gender equality"

>has unequal rules for each gender

???

Stabula
03-07-2018, 02:03 AM
"Gender equality"

???

Feminists love to use the term gender equality while taking rights away from men

dfens
03-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Or since the beginning of mankind. You wanna start fires with a couple of rocks too now tbh? :lol

son are you brain dead?, all these dating apps are killing the beauty of going out with somebody and having good old fashioned honest fun, they are a downgrade in case you don't realize. Also leads to low quality sex life, just consuming people like going out at mcdonalds. These apps are destroying people, instead of a summer fling and women longing for a short adventure you have self-inflated egos and soulless bodies. real talk son, y'all niggas are a soulless generation in a soulless country.

hater
03-07-2018, 04:31 PM

Prehistoric niga up in spurstalk :lmao

hater
03-07-2018, 04:34 PM
son are you brain dead?, all these dating apps are killing the beauty of going out with somebody and having good old fashioned honest fun, they are a downgrade in case you don't realize. Also leads to low quality sex life, just consuming people like going out at mcdonalds. These apps are destroying people, instead of a summer fling and women longing for a short adventure you have self-inflated egos and soulless bodies. real talk son, y'all niggas are a soulless generation in a soulless country.

I think its time for your medicines grandpa :rolleyes

spurraider21
03-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Feminists love to use the term gender equality while taking rights away from men
what rights have men lost, specifically?

resistanze
03-07-2018, 07:12 PM

I don't get it, you think using an app to set up an in-person date is doing what exactly? Do you think people are having dates and having sex with their smartphones? I don't think you know how these apps work. The rest of your post is just old man doom-and-gloom bs from a tech you clearly don't understand.

Brunodf
03-08-2018, 10:25 AM
"Gender equality"

???
:lol Classic women logic

dfens
03-08-2018, 02:15 PM
I don't get it, you think using an app to set up an in-person date is doing what exactly? Do you think people are having dates and having sex with their smartphones? I don't think you know how these apps work. The rest of your post is just old man doom-and-gloom bs from a tech you clearly don't understand.

son of course you're not fucking your phone, but instead of going out and picking up and learning how to find a good fit for a date y'all boys using an app where some piece of tin gives you matches. You lose all the knowledge of picking up, talking a woman down, playing the game so to speak. You also can't see her in action before approaching, you miss the back and forth bar/dance game. Also the amount of potential matches creates market inflation, and superinflates egos .. back in the day things were nice and laid back. In today's youth dating market people compete very differently than 20 years ago because tech exponentially polarizes the self-worth of people and it also leads to a loss of eroticism for narcissism and consumption. So the overall product might look nicer but has less content so to say.

I'm teaching you boys something here, maybe you learn maybe not. Call me an old fart and I'll laugh in your faces, I dated in 90s la, in 00s eastern europe, 90s italy+france when they were all real not this plastic crap. The women were real, they loved for real you even for one night, people weren't as hidden behind a facade as today, things were impromptu. If there's one thing I'm sorry is that Im not that old to have dated seriously in the 80s, heard from many friends that it was the GOAT era, women were natural and fitter, the euro dance scene (and music) was booming, less skanks and more honest fun, no that many strings attached. Well, can't win 'em all sons.
hater nigga you're all talk and no substance. A colombian girl I went out with a couple of weeks told me a trapezoidal "muscle" undershirt is quite common in Colombia smh :lmao:lmao

LkrFan
03-12-2018, 05:45 PM

LkrFan
03-12-2018, 05:46 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin