PDA

View Full Version : North Korea says it may give up nukes, willing to talk.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2018, 12:38 PM
I think we have a decent chance with fatboy. He was educated in Switzerland and has seen the outside world. I think he rationally realizes the only way he keeps power for 50 more years is to start bringing his country into the global economy. He cant keep starving the people forever.

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Did you guys really think it was going to be possible to resolve all the issues in a two hour meeting?

Are you saying its so difficult we shouldnt even try?
Meh. Fat boy isnt giving up his nukes. They have done the "lets talk" shit many times before just to stall and fucked us every time.

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 12:51 PM
I think we have a decent chance with fatboy. He was educated in Switzerland and has seen the outside world.
Bluffing with fatboy in Korea is borderline insane. He has been raised in a vacuum and will gladly blow shit up before accepting regime change.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2018, 12:52 PM
^ :lmao

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2018, 01:04 PM
^ :lmao
Thanks but read more about him since then. Either way he realizes he has to keep his people happy if he wants to keep power.

Spurminator
06-13-2018, 01:12 PM
Thanks but read more about him since then. Either way he realizes he has to keep his people happy if he wants to keep power.

Who among the people is going to replace him if he doesn't keep them happy, and how are they going to do it?

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 01:14 PM
Thanks but read more about him since then. Either way he realizes he has to keep his people happy if he wants to keep power.What did you read?

I'd also like to read it.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Who among the people is going to replace him if he doesn't keep them happy, and how are they going to do it?

He wouldnt be the first to get assasinated.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2018, 01:21 PM
What did you read?

I'd also like to read it.

Too much trouble to link it on my phone. He went to school in Bern from 14 on so he knows the west well. Apparently loved nike airs lol

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Well good on you for admitting ignorance.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2018, 01:28 PM

:lmao

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2018, 01:28 PM

Good for you being a smug prick with no substance.

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 01:33 PM
Good for you being a smug prick with no substance.I've been for talking all along. I've said it will take massive bribes all along. I've said Kim is in the best position to negotiate since he has nukes. I didn't think Dennison would bend over for him quite as much as he did, but I now understand it's just part of his bending over for Xi and Putin.

So I was wrong about that.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2018, 01:45 PM
Personally I dont see where cancelling one joint military exercise is giving up much. All threy do is burn up a lot of jet fuel and drop a bunch of practice bombs. It was symbolic but hardly makes any difference.

Pavlov
06-13-2018, 01:51 PM
If that's what Dennison gave up for absolutely nothing in return, what will something of substance cost?

ducks
06-13-2018, 02:41 PM
Just over half of all Americans say they approve of how President Donald Trump has handled North Korea, but only a quarter think that his summit this week with Kim Jong Un will lead to the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Wednesday.
In a joint declaration following their meeting in Singapore on Tuesday, the North Korean leader pledged to move toward complete denuclearization and Trump vowed to guarantee the security of the United States' old foe. Forty percent of those polled said they did not believe the countries would stick to their commitments.

Another 26 percent said they believed the United States and North Korea would meet their commitments, while 34 percent said they did not know whether they would follow through.
Thirty-nine percent believe the summit has lowered the threat of nuclear war between the United States and nuclear-armed North Korea, slightly more than the 37 percent who said they did not believe it changed anything.

ll

spurraider21
06-13-2018, 02:43 PM
fake polls

Spurminator
06-13-2018, 03:01 PM
He wouldnt be the first to get assasinated.

I still don't understand your theory. Who would assassinate him and why would it be tied to public opinion?

I'm not even sure how they'd know the people were unhappy, given that anyone critical of the North Korean government typically gets murdered.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2018, 07:12 PM
lol

spurraider21
06-13-2018, 07:19 PM
he must have met some REALLLY old people during the campaign

Winehole23
06-13-2018, 07:19 PM
technically, the Korean War isn't over. there's an armistice, but no peace treaty.

there are good reasons NK is so paranoid. the USA flattened them, for one.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/unknown-to-most-americans-the-us-totally-destroyed-north-korea-once-before-1.3227633

spurraider21
06-13-2018, 07:22 PM
to be fair the US never declared war

Winehole23
06-13-2018, 07:24 PM
good point

djohn2oo8
06-14-2018, 08:36 AM
lol imagine if Obama saluted a NK military general

SnakeBoy
06-14-2018, 08:57 AM
If that's what Dennison gave up for absolutely nothing in return, what will something of substance cost?

He promised not to have a military exercise, they promised to get rid of their nukes.

:cry he gave up too much :cry

djohn2oo8
06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
He promised not to have a military exercise, they promised to get rid of their nukes.

:cry he gave up too much :cry

When did they promise to get rid of their nukes?

sickdsm
06-14-2018, 09:04 AM
Lol. Trump's uninvited guests before, pulled out of supposedly agreed deals, etc. Y'all mother fuckers looking pretty stupid for complaining he gave up too much. NK fuck around in the morning and US will have full military exercises going on by mid afternoon tea time.

clambake
06-14-2018, 09:06 AM
Lol. Trump's uninvited guests before, pulled out of supposedly agreed deals, etc. Y'all mother fuckers looking pretty stupid for complaining he gave up too much. NK fuck around in the morning and US will have full military exercises going on by mid afternoon tea time.

why would NK fuck around? there's nothing pending for them.

djohn2oo8
06-14-2018, 09:07 AM

:lol NK made NO concessions. None.

Winehole23
06-14-2018, 09:10 AM

:cry he gave up too much :cryNK is a credible negotiating partner now because --what changed? -- oh right, your guy is in the White House.

sickdsm
06-14-2018, 09:13 AM
why would NK fuck around? there's nothing pending for them.
No been fucking around for years. Can't remember exactly when, maybe a year ago I heard a low flying plane. I remember looking up thinking any time there could be a missle flying in. I'm almost 40 years old. Never in my life have I ever had that thought. No worries here.

Trump gave up a photo op. Everything else he can and had known to rescind

SnakeBoy
06-14-2018, 09:21 AM
NK is a credible negotiating partner now because --what changed? -- oh right, your guy is in the White House.

THE BEST WAY TO CONVINCE NORTH KOREA WE AREN'T GOING TO INVADE IS TO PRACTICE INVADING NORTH KOREA

Winehole23
06-14-2018, 09:27 AM
it might have been a good idea to consult with our ally or the Pentagon before calling off the war games.

I agree it was bold of DJT to call them off for a mere promise to talk more.

boutons_deux
06-14-2018, 09:31 AM
"He promised not to have a military exercise, they promised to get rid of their nukes."

but they didn't have time in just one (Trash-unprepared) day to put it on paper.

Trash has killed war games with SK, obeying Pootin's suggestions, as Trash executes Pootin's foreign policy to weaken USA and strengthen Russia

ducks
06-14-2018, 10:04 AM
it might have been a good idea to consult with our ally or the Pentagon before calling off the war games.

I agree it was bold of DJT to call them off for a mere promise to talk more.

yeah we need their permission to control our troops
NOT

pgardn
06-14-2018, 10:11 AM
THE BEST WAY TO CONVINCE NORTH KOREA WE AREN'T GOING TO INVADE IS TO PRACTICE INVADING NORTH KOREA SO THAT THEY REALLY FEEL THE PRESSURE TO DISMANTLE AS WE WILL BE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN A MILLISECOND WITH THE ABILITY TO KNOCK OUT NUKES BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE INTELL THAN THE PUBLIC KNOWS.

Fact is, we don’t know. The military says the practice is vital and keeps the pressure on.
Snakeboy disagrees. Go figure.

pgardn
06-14-2018, 10:12 AM
NOT

Actually we do as MOON is THE MAJOR PLAYER in this. None of these talks take place without S. Korea, ZERO.

SnakeBoy
06-14-2018, 10:40 AM
BE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN A MILLISECOND WITH THE ABILITY TO KNOCK OUT NUKES BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE INTELL THAN THE PUBLIC KNOWS.

pgardn thinks NK nukes don't present any threat at all.

No Worries
We bad
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 10:44 AM

No Worries
We bad
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

But he promised to get rid of the threat, so world peace.

SnakeBoy
06-14-2018, 11:22 AM
Peace would be a good thing. I hope this works out.

It's that easy Chump.

CosmicCowboy
06-14-2018, 11:28 AM
Fact is, we don’t know. The military says the practice is vital and keeps the pressure on.
Snakeboy disagrees. Go figure.

Please show your source where the US military said it was vital. I couldnt find it.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 11:28 AM
It's that easy Chump.It was so easy I already said it weeks ago, dumbass.

Trill Clinton
06-14-2018, 11:30 AM
lol imagine if Obama saluted a NK military general

What.the.fuck lolahabahah

Winehole23
06-14-2018, 12:25 PM
NOTPermission, no.

A heads up to South Korea or the Pentagon would have been courteous and professional. They were planning on it.

Winehole23
06-14-2018, 12:27 PM
It's that easy Chump.you seem to be sore people have other things to say.

pgardn
06-14-2018, 12:29 PM

No Worries
We bad
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Yeah that’s what I said. Sure.

What are these joint maneuvers purpose Snakeboy? Just to threaten, Thats it?

pgardn
06-14-2018, 12:32 PM
Please show your source where the US military said it was vital. I couldnt find it.

This group

http://ndupress.ndu.edu/Media/News/Article/1038867/joint-concept-for-access-and-maneuver-in-the-global-commons-a-new-joint-operati/

And this guy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-japan/japans-defense-minister-says-u-s-south-korean-military-drills-vital-idUSKBN1J904G

You think Japan who has to endure rockets flying over their heads got no concern and they are not a concern to US. You want a nuclear Japan as well. They don’t want to be.

boutons_deux
06-14-2018, 12:35 PM
Imagine if Obama had saluted a foreign general of an adversarial country.

Repugs would have impeached AND convicted him.

Trill Clinton
06-14-2018, 01:03 PM
Has a president ever saluted a foreign general?

Chucho
06-14-2018, 01:10 PM

Repugs would have impeached AND convicted him.

Only in your stupid mind, you twit. Get over it, you see things no one else sees.

Winehole23
06-14-2018, 01:19 PM
This group

http://ndupress.ndu.edu/Media/News/Article/1038867/joint-concept-for-access-and-maneuver-in-the-global-commons-a-new-joint-operati/

And this guy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-japan/japans-defense-minister-says-u-s-south-korean-military-drills-vital-idUSKBN1J904G

You think Japan who has to endure rockets flying over their heads got no concern and they are not a concern to US. You want a nuclear Japan as well. They don’t want to be.Hence Pompeo's statement about last night about "ironclad commitments" to allies. It all depends on which mouth is talking, right?

pgardn
06-14-2018, 01:23 PM
Hence Pompeo's statement about last night about "ironclad commitments" to allies. It all depends on which mouth is talking, right?

If we can, along with the Chinese, Russians, France, UK,...keep nukes in the hands of as few countries as possible the better.

Thats what I got. If this is called globalism and abhorred, then I’m a globalist.

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 01:32 PM

Repugs would have impeached AND convicted him.Imagine if Obama struck an agreement with a hostile nation to suspend its pursuit of a nuclear weapon and that nation followed through on its end for years.

Oh.

Nevermind.

DMC
06-14-2018, 01:41 PM
You mean like Obama bowing to King Abdullah?

:lol you non/anti-military types feigning offense over a salute from a reality TV star "not my president"

Oh the horror, the office of the POTUS has been desecrated! Quick, get the Clinton semen supply and sprinkle the Monica solution on the oral office carpet!

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 01:51 PM

:lol you non/anti-military types feigning offense over a salute from a reality TV star "not my president"

Oh the horror, the office of the POTUS has been desecrated! Quick, get the Clinton semen supply and sprinkle the Monica solution on the oral office carpet!Do you approve this salute?

Yes or no.

DMC
06-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Do you approve this salute?

Yes or no.
Did you ever serve in the military, yes or no?

Winehole23
06-14-2018, 04:28 PM
about right:

half-steps toward peace are better than full strides toward war.https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/opinion/north-korea-summit-trump-kim.html

Pavlov
06-14-2018, 04:34 PM
Did you ever serve in the military, yes or no?You say you did, so I'm asking you -- do you approve this salute?

Yes or no.

Just answer, brave former military man. Show everyone what you're made of.

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Obama bowed to King Abdullah

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:39 PM

has a president of usa ever got to sit and tell north korea to destroy the nukes get it signed

he did it to get it all done
he did not like the little rocket man talk but did it to get a deal
he did that to conclude it

pgardn
about right:

.[/FONT][/COLOR]https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/opinion/north-korea-summit-trump-kim.html

The administration has ~2.5 years to try and convince US that Kim is destroying capabilities.
I don’t trust Trump to be accurate. Just like his steaks and the grand Trump university.

Does it matter? Maybe not, but I’m hopeful the military and intelligence will give us the real progress made.

Eventually, inaccurate half steps come to an dead end in a long difficult process.

We we are doing this exactly backwards. Pompeo needs to have updates at least every week.

ducks
Do you approve this salute?

Yes or no.

do you ever take your bias liberal glasses off?

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:40 PM
The administration has ~2.5 years to try and convince US that Kim is destroying capabilities.
I don’t trust Trump to be accurate. Just like his steaks and the grand Trump university.

Does it matter? Maybe not, but I’m hopeful the military and intelligence will give us the real progress made.

Eventually, inaccurate half steps come to an dead end in a long difficult process.

We we are doing this exactly backwards. Pompeo needs to have updates at least every week.
we are want a treaty done with them right? goes thru congress ...

pgardn
06-14-2018, 04:41 PM
has a president of usa ever got to sit and tell north korea to destroy the nukes get it signed

B fckn S

If S. Korea and Moon did not push This it goes NOWHERE.

pgardn
06-14-2018, 04:44 PM
we are want a treaty done with them right? goes thru congress ...

No.

We want a list of specific steps and sites.
Congress does not need to approve any of this.

Treaty will be much later. Once the job is complete.

Trill Clinton

Oh the horror, the office of the POTUS has been desecrated! Quick, get the Clinton semen supply and sprinkle the Monica solution on the oral office carpet!

I asked a yes or no question. You could have kept the meltdown.

Trill Clinton
Obama bowed to King Abdullah

An thanks

Pavlov
do you ever take your bias liberal glasses off?I'm just asking a former military man what he thinks.

He says he matters so I'm letting him matter.

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:48 PM
you have to give credit to the secrety of state right? he did a lot more then moon

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:49 PM
No.

We want a list of specific steps and sites.
Congress does not need to approve any of this.

Treaty will be much later. Once the job is complete.congress just needs to sign treaty secrety of state is doing just fine and trump

pgardn
06-14-2018, 04:52 PM
congress just needs to sign treaty secrety of state is doing just fine and trump

So when do “we” go in for inspections?

DMC
06-14-2018, 04:53 PM
I asked a yes or no question. You could have kept the meltdown.

:cry "muh salute"

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:54 PM
CNN also reported the planned August drill with South Korea would be suspended, with an announcement from the administration expected as soon as Thursday.
The Defense Department holds two major joint military drills with South Korea each year.

so two drills and trump says cancel them and people are having a hissy fit

ducks
06-14-2018, 04:55 PM
So when do “we” go in for inspections?

when the secretary of state has everything setup to do that takes more then 3 meetings to get it all done

the un might not usa

pgardn
06-14-2018, 05:01 PM
when the secretary of state has everything setup to do that takes more then 3 meetings to get it all done

the un might not usa

So what happens in the first 3 meetings?

Whats the agenda? What do we discuss first, in general? Anything? What does Pompeo think will be the most difficult part of the first 3 meetings?

Ducks. This should already have been done.

pgardn
06-14-2018, 05:02 PM

the un might not usa

Can the UN people have US inspectors and negotiators as a part of the team?
How many teams and what do they each do?

Do you have anything? When does the first meeting begin and who will be there?

Trill Clinton
06-14-2018, 05:43 PM

okay...so now i'm seeing NK is taken this salute thing and used it as propaganda for their country smh. trump getting played like a flute on the world stage to a country of peasants. i also saw trump called out obama about the bowing. funny how karma works.

Chris
06-14-2018, 05:46 PM
Troll Clinton trollin'.

Chris
06-14-2018, 08:04 PM

pgardn
06-14-2018, 10:02 PM

Good.
Handshakes are good.

Just keep us informed on the first scheduled meeting where the process of denuclearization will be discussed.

We are gonna denuclearize is good. Now denuclearize. First meeting... when? What will be discussed in general besides affirmation that everyone in the world wants denuclearization. Let’s do this.

boutons_deux
06-15-2018, 08:22 AM
An Israeli intelligence report just leaked exposing the shameful truth behind the Trump-Kim summit

a classified report from the Israeli Foreign Ministry has leaked containing their assessment of the Trump-Kim summit.

The report, which was disseminated to Israeli embassies worldwide as well as to numerous Israeli government officials, calls in to question the success of the meeting.

It points out that the American government stated beforehand that it

was aiming for “full, irreversible, and verifiable” denuclearization of North Korea.

The statement Trump signed with Kim called only for “complete” denuclearization.

The report also points out that Trump’s decision to unilaterally suspend joint military exercises between the United States and South Korea constitutes an American “retreat” and

an implicit acceptance of the official Chinese position on the issue, which the U.S. has long rejected.

Additionally, the report shreds Trump’s naive claims that North Korea denuclearization and relationship warming will happen quickly.

“Regardless of the smiles in the summit many in Japan, South Korea and the U.S. Congress doubt that North Korea is sincere in its intentions.

Our assessment is that regardless of President Trump’s statements about quick changes that are expected in North Korean policy,

the road the real and substantive change, if it ever happens, will be long and slow,”

the report reads.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/14/an-israeli-intelligence-report-just-leaked-exposing-the-shameful-truth-behind-the-trump-kim-summit/

boutons_deux
06-15-2018, 10:05 AM
Trump Agrees to Let Kim Jong Un Have Pence as Manservant

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5b22691287016730a4fd04bb/master/w_1298,c_limit/Borowitz-PenceManservant.jpg

The offer reportedly came after

Kim spoke glowingly to Trump about the Vice-President’s obsequiousness,

sources said.

“Even by North Korean standards, Pence puts my toadies to shame,”

Kim reportedly said.

Going forward, Pence’s duties as senior sycophant to Trump are expected to be performed by Representative Devin Nunes,

Republican of California.

Trump’s offering of Pence, for whom the U.S. will receive nothing in return,

the deal has been met with nearly universal approval.

“At least Trump didn’t give away much this time,”

one diplomat said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-agrees-to-let-kim-jong-un-have-pence-as-manservant (https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-agrees-to-let-kim-jong-un-have-pence-as-manservant)

ducks
06-15-2018, 11:01 AM
Trump: NKorea Returning Remains of About 7,500 US Soldiers

pgardn
06-15-2018, 12:23 PM
Trump: NKorea Returning Remains of About 7,500 US Soldiers

Excellent.

Maybe the warheads come along for the ride as well.
God Bless the families that get closure. Now let's get to work on the agreement how about...

Winehole23
06-15-2018, 01:11 PM
there's no rush: the timeline has already been set at 2.5 years

pgardn
06-15-2018, 02:19 PM
there's no rush: the timeline has already been set at 2.5 years

Good, no rush.

But we got a timeline.

Whats first and when?

ducks
06-15-2018, 02:23 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/35268121_1144377232369652_5483847843061956608_n.pn g.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=7c6fec3c7d4f053586018c5c2f329632&oe=5BBBDE48

Pavlov
06-15-2018, 02:36 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/35268121_1144377232369652_5483847843061956608_n.pn g.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=7c6fec3c7d4f053586018c5c2f329632&oe=5BBBDE48Probably because he hasn't actually done anything yet.

pgardn
06-15-2018, 02:43 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/35268121_1144377232369652_5483847843061956608_n.pn g.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=7c6fec3c7d4f053586018c5c2f329632&oe=5BBBDE48

Common sense business man...

Thats funny.

30 years... So Reagan is still okay, good to know.

Chris
06-21-2018, 09:17 PM

Poor Pavlov and pgardn's "he hasn't done anything; they haven't done anything" narrative.

Reck
06-21-2018, 09:18 PM

Poor Pavlov and pgardn's "he hasn't done anything; they haven't done anything" narrative.

Let me guess...They did it secretly and there’s no way to verify?

If there is proof then good.

Spurminator
06-21-2018, 11:27 PM
Let me guess...They did it secretly and there’s no way to verify?

If there is proof then good.

There's not.

Chrisbot duped again by his lying idols.

boutons_deux
06-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Trash claims complete NK denuclearization has started

Observers see nothing changed

Pavlov
06-22-2018, 01:39 AM

Poor Pavlov and pgardn's "he hasn't done anything; they haven't done anything" narrative.I always find it funny that anyone could say they destroyed an area that is used to detonate nuclear weapons.

Don't the weapons themselves do that?

Reck
06-22-2018, 02:01 AM
There's not.

Chrisbot duped again by his lying idols.

Trash claims complete NK denuclearization has started

Observers see nothing change

Ah I see. Moving on to Chris's next looney tweet claim.

Chris
06-22-2018, 03:08 AM
I always find it funny that anyone could say they destroyed an area that is used to detonate nuclear weapons.

Don't the weapons themselves do that?

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Chris
06-22-2018, 03:49 AM
Ah I see. Moving on to Chris's next looney tweet claim.

“They’ve stopped the sending of missiles, including ballistic missiles. They’re destroying their engine site. They’re blowing it up,” Trump said. “They’ve already blown up one of their big test sites, in fact it’s actually four of their big test sites.”

Blake
06-22-2018, 10:10 AM
"North Korea has not publicly confirmed that Kim made such a commitment.

CBS News was the first to identify the site, which is the newest of North Korea's known major missile testing facilities.

Although Trump has hailed the Singapore summit as a success, skeptics have questioned whether he achieved anything, given that Pyongyang, which has rejected unilateral nuclear disarmament, appeared to make no new tangible commitments in a joint written declaration.........."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-site/us-identifies-north-korea-missile-test-site-it-says-kim-committed-to-destroy-idUSKBN1JH02B

Chris is so gullible

djohn2oo8
06-22-2018, 01:41 PM
Chris DMC and Ducks played like a fucking fiddle per the usual

Reck
06-22-2018, 03:45 PM
“They’ve stopped the sending of missiles, including ballistic missiles. They’re destroying their engine site. They’re blowing it up,” Trump said. “They’ve already blown up one of their big test sites, in fact it’s actually four of their big test sites.”

Yeah, Trump is clearly the pillar of truth.

I feel sorry for you, Chris. You actually think Trump is god.

Chris
06-22-2018, 05:39 PM
Yeah, Trump is clearly the pillar of truth.

I feel sorry for you, Chris. You actually think Trump is god.

I'll take his word over yours and Spurminator :lol

Blake
06-22-2018, 08:26 PM
I'll take his word over yours and Spurminator :lol

You'd take Trump's word over your mother's, imo

boutons_deux
06-23-2018, 08:55 AM
Trump Said There's No More Nuclear Threat from North Korea — But the White House Just Admitted That Was a Lie

The level of deception and complete contradiction in this White House is unmatched.

"There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!"

No credible experts on North Korea actually made this claim, and few Americans except the most diehard Trump supporters were likely to believe it.

Even if, implausibly, U.S.-North Korea relations are entirely friendly for the foreseeable future, the threat that its nuclear weapons could be mismanaged, stolen, or seized by dangerous groups would remain.

But on Friday, the

White House released a declaration — signed by Trump — revealing that his outlandish claim was a complete lie.

The declaration continues a state of emergency with regard to North Korea that was declared by the last two presidents.

And this

declaration specifically cites North Korea's nuclear weapons as the reason for the emergency and as a direct threat to United States national security.

"The existence and risk of proliferation of weapons-usable fissile material on the Korean Peninsula and the actions and policies of the Government of North Korea continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States,"

the declaration says.

"Therefore... I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to North Korea declared in Executive Order 13466."

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/trump-said-theres-no-more-nuclear-threat-north-korea-white-house-just-admitted-was

boutons_deux
06-27-2018, 07:41 AM
North Korea making 'rapid' upgrades to nuclear reactor despite summit pledges

Monitoring group says work shows why a denuclearisation deal rather than a ‘statement of lofty goals’ is needed

North Korea (https://www.theguardian.com/world/north-korea) has continued to upgrade its only known nuclear reactor used to fuel its weapons program, satellite imagery has shown, despite ongoing negotiations with the US and a pledge to denuclearise.

Infrastructure improvements at the Yongbyon nuclear plant are “continuing at a rapid pace”, according to an analysis by monitoring group 38 North (https://www.38north.org/2018/06/yongbyon062618/) of commercial satellite images taken on 21 June.

The cooling system for the plutonium production reactor has been modified and

at least two new non-industrial buildings have been built on the site, possibly for use by visiting officials.

A new engineering office building has been completed and construction has continued on support facilities throughout the complex

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/north-korea-nuclear-reactor-upgrades-summit-pledges

Kim playing Trash, just like Trash played all y'all dickless Trash fellators.

pgardn
06-29-2018, 10:08 PM
Stepping up production...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/30/north-korea-still-secretly-enriching-uranium-say-us-officials

They are no longer a threat...

Lyin Donni Trump.

Chris
06-29-2018, 10:37 PM
^unnamed "U.S. official" makes wild accusations. pgardn eats it right up.

pgardn
06-29-2018, 10:45 PM

I’ll take The Guardian over your favorite twitter buddies.

So what’s N. Korea done since the deal broke out per your sources Chris?

Reck
06-29-2018, 11:23 PM

So I guess it's back to "anynomous sources bad" day for you.

Chris
06-30-2018, 01:00 AM
So I guess it's back to "anynomous sources bad" day for you.

I'm calling bullshit Reck. Prove me wrong.

Pavlov
06-30-2018, 01:03 AM
I'm calling bullshit Reck. Prove me wrong.

Kim still has nukes.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 02:33 AM
Kim still has nukes.

Yea, shitty deal the Clintons made to allow that to happen.

Pavlov
06-30-2018, 03:04 AM
Yea, shitty deal the Clintons made to allow that to happen.No, breaking that deal allowed it to happen.

And now we just broke another deal.

Go figure.

Spurtacular
06-30-2018, 03:51 AM
No, breaking that deal allowed it to happen.

And now we just broke another deal.

Go figure.

Bold claim. Post your links.

Quadzilla99
06-30-2018, 10:09 AM
Like you dont eat Trump's shit on the daily

boutons_deux
06-30-2018, 10:20 AM
North Korea ‘Duped’ Trump On Nuclear Weapons

NBC News reported Friday that multiple intelligence community officials believe the rogue regime is, in fact, ramping up its production of nuclear fuel.

in fact, North Korea remains a nuclear threat.

But now NBC News finds that not only does the country’s standing nuclear arsenal remain,

“North Korea was stepping up its production of enriched uranium for nuclear weapons” even while the negotiations were ongoing.

just

meeting with the regime was something of a concession,

since North Korean leaders have long sought to be seen as equal with the United States on the world stage.

Trump decided to

cancel the upcoming joint U.S. military exercises with South Korea, a major win for the Kim regime, :lol

even while the president received no tangible concessions in return. :lol

it is apparently not working to decrease its weapons stockpiles.

The officials believe, in fact, that it is working to conceal its military capabilities from the Americans.

“There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the U.S.,”

Kim has been trying to pull on over on Trump, and the president is falling for it.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/report-north-korea-duped-trump-on-nuclear-weapons/

Trash's Art Of The Deal :lol

Trash is so fucking stupid, ignorant, naive, and of course, deeply mentally, emotionally stunted, deficient

Winehole23
06-30-2018, 01:58 PM
^unnamed "U.S. official" makes wild accusations. pgardn eats it right up.it wouldn't be the first deal with NK John Bolton torpedoed.

Chris
06-30-2018, 06:30 PM

pgardn
06-30-2018, 08:21 PM

First meeting when, where, who will be there and what’s the agenda?
Lotta work...

clambake
06-30-2018, 09:48 PM

i used to buy shoes from this guy, i swear.

Chris
06-30-2018, 09:50 PM
i used to buy shoes from this guy, i swear.

ObpcGNCU944

monosylab1k
06-30-2018, 10:37 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-still-has-not-returned-us-soldiers-remains-says-pompeo-1000928
U.S. STILL HASN’T RECEIVED SOLDIERS’ REMAINS FROM NORTH KOREA, SAYS POMPEO

Despite President Donald Trump’s boast at a rally that he had secured the remains of U.S. troops killed during the Korean War, his secretary of state says North Korea is yet to send any.

:lmao no troop remains
:lmao no stoppage of nuclear program
:lmao getting deep dicked by Kim Kong.
:lmao The Art Of The Deal

boutons_deux
07-01-2018, 07:53 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-still-has-not-returned-us-soldiers-remains-says-pompeo-1000928
U.S. STILL HASN’T RECEIVED SOLDIERS’ REMAINS FROM NORTH KOREA, SAYS POMPEO

:lmao no troop remains
:lmao no stoppage of nuclear program
:lmao getting deep dicked by Kim Kong.
:lmao The Art Of The Deal

:lmao "war games" with SK cancelled :lmao

And the Nobel POS go to .... ?

Blake
07-01-2018, 02:56 PM
"After President Trump’s historic summit with Kim Jong Un, more than a dozen U.S. intelligence officials tell NBC News that North Korea is pushing ahead with its nuclear program...."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-keeping-nuclear-program-154339784.html

Donald won't do a damn thing but tweet bluster

SnakeBoy
07-01-2018, 04:04 PM
"After President Trump’s historic summit with Kim Jong Un, more than a dozen U.S. intelligence officials tell NBC News that North Korea is pushing ahead with its nuclear program...."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-keeping-nuclear-program-154339784.html

Donald won't do a damn thing but tweet bluster

What would you like him to do to NK?

monosylab1k
07-01-2018, 04:09 PM

He’s your leader, and he’s doing the same dogshit job with NK as all other Presidents, yet trying to take credit for negotiating peace. You don’t have a problem with that?

Non-answer deflection and/or DarrinS approved jokey jokes incoming.

Pavlov
07-01-2018, 04:27 PM
I made a deal with him, I shook hands with him, I really believe he means it. Now, is it possible? Have I been in deals, have you been in things where, people didn't work out? It’s possible.

SnakeBoy
07-01-2018, 04:38 PM
He’s your leader, and he’s doing the same dogshit job with NK as all other Presidents, yet trying to take credit for negotiating peace. You don’t have a problem with that?

Non-answer deflection and/or DarrinS approved jokey jokes incoming.

That's a non-answer deflection

Chris
07-01-2018, 05:23 PM

Poor fella

monosylab1k
07-01-2018, 06:38 PM
You didn’t ask me.

btw 2 for 1, gets the Darrin stamp of approval. Such a good understudy.

Blake
07-01-2018, 08:06 PM

Where did I say I want him to do anything to NK?

What i would like is for the idiot to not bluster bluff when we can all see his hand

Chris
07-01-2018, 08:16 PM
^ has no idea what is going on

Blake
07-01-2018, 08:17 PM
^ pretends like he does

Chris
07-01-2018, 08:18 PM
^ can't answer a question without calling Trump a dumby dumb-dumb. Fully programmed and easily triggered.

Blake
07-01-2018, 08:20 PM
:cry muh trump isn't dum you're dum :cry

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 03:23 PM
North Korea making 'rapid' upgrades to nuclear reactor despite summit pledges

Monitoring group says work shows why a denuclearisation deal rather than a ‘statement of lofty goals’ is needed

North Korea (https://www.theguardian.com/world/north-korea) has continued to upgrade its only known nuclear reactor used to fuel its weapons program, satellite imagery has shown, despite ongoing negotiations with the US and a pledge to denuclearise.

Infrastructure improvements at the Yongbyon nuclear plant are “continuing at a rapid pace”, according to an analysis by monitoring group 38 North (https://www.38north.org/2018/06/yongbyon062618/) of commercial satellite images taken on 21 June.

The cooling system for the plutonium production reactor has been modified and

at least two new non-industrial buildings have been built on the site, possibly for use by visiting officials.

A new engineering office building has been completed and construction has continued on support facilities throughout the complex

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/north-korea-nuclear-reactor-upgrades-summit-pledges

Kim playing Trash, just like Trash played all y'all dickless Trash fellators.

Shocker.

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Meh. Fat boy isnt giving up his nukes. They have done the "lets talk" shit many times before just to stall and fucked us every time.

... and Trump fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

What does it say about your party, that their preference for leadership is a rube? That people like Chris fell for it, and aped the propaganda about it?

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 03:27 PM
smh

"Kim is not inviting Trump so he can surrender North Korea's weapons. Kim is inviting Trump to demonstrate that his investment in nuclear and missle capabilities has forced the United States to treat him as an equal." -Jeffrey Lewis

NK has asked for these meetings for decades. Every US president has been too smart to fall for it. Until now. Incredible.

And thats worked so well, too. We are so glad NK doesn't have nukes now.

So now they are doing what they wanted to anyway AND were handed a propaganda winfall. :tu

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 03:30 PM
Never before has a presidential candidate been this much of a whiny sore loser for this long. Desperately trying to stay relevant and because that she is still in the news. Making fun of someone that complains that hard and for that long should in no way be mistaken for caring. You honestly think anyone here is googling up Hillary trying to find out how she's been doing?

I think most of the ones who keep bringing her up are regularly supplied with updates on her by the news and social media sources the plug their minds into so they don't have to think.

Pretty much. She was so disliked that giving up that kind of hatred to mainline would be like asking Crackhead bob to stop smoking the white stuff.

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 03:34 PM
These bitches are going to have complete mental breakdowns if Trump gets this deal done.

These bitches are going to laugh at you and your clueless puppy when it blows up in their face, like everyone said it would.

pgardn
07-02-2018, 03:40 PM

Go to them AGAIN for a meeting with an agenda for denuclearization. A initial plan should already be been done. So he needs to try again. Practice. They need to practice until they get it right. Not forget about it like Trump University and Trump Steaks.

florige
07-02-2018, 04:00 PM

These bitches are going to laugh at you and your clueless puppy when it blows up in their face, like everyone said it would.

I'm sure the rest of the world leaders view Trump as a arrogant, loud mouth, idiot who likes to run off at the mouth and does things without consulting anyone. So leaders like Putin and Kim use it as a political play that they can use to their advantage. GW was a idiot no doubt, but at least he was smart enough to let Cheaney run things and he just pretty much stayed out the way.

sickdsm
07-02-2018, 04:23 PM
... and Trump fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

What does it say about your party, that their preference for leadership is a rube? That people like Chris fell for it, and aped the propaganda about it?

The republican party's preference for leadership was never Trump. The elites and swamp dwellers fought him tooth and nail until after he was elected. They then had no choice but to support him. The difference between THAT and the DFL was the Democrats rigged the primaries when there choice , Clinton, was struggling against the people's choice, Bernie. The idiots that supported Clinton after that move instead of demanding Justice are the reason Trump had the title President in front of his name.

Check your liberal bias.

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 05:27 PM
The republican party's preference for leadership was never Trump. The elites and swamp dwellers fought him tooth and nail until after he was elected. They then had no choice but to support him. The difference between THAT and the DFL was the Democrats rigged the primaries when there choice , Clinton, was struggling against the people's choice, Bernie. The idiots that supported Clinton after that move instead of demanding Justice are the reason Trump had the title President in front of his name.

Check your liberal bias.

I must have missed the part where a party will nominate someone it doesn't prefer for president.

Who was the Republican party nominee in 2016?

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 05:30 PM
I'm sure the rest of the world leaders view Trump as a arrogant, loud mouth, idiot who likes to run off at the mouth and does things without consulting anyone. So leaders like Putin and Kim use it as a political play that they can use to their advantage. GW was a idiot no doubt, but at least he was smart enough to let Cheaney run things and he just pretty much stayed out the way.

Pretty much. The US economy will suffer some pretty irreversible long-term damage from Trump's presidency. The damage to the brand will have a long term depressing effect on demand for US goods/services, as is manifesting in Canada.

Not saying it will be a huge harm, but long term growth will be lower due to lower demand of US goods. China is offering a reasonable alternative, and many countries are happy for the choice.

Chris
07-02-2018, 05:39 PM

^ You can't fix stupid. Wow, I thought Blake held the crown until now.

sickdsm
07-02-2018, 05:49 PM
I must have missed the part where a party will nominate someone it doesn't prefer for president.

Lol. Say that first paragraph REEEEAAAALLLLL slow. All the while thinking about how Bernie was shit showed into falling in line. Say what you want about the Rep. primary but at least Trump was put on the ballot by his supporters.

Sanders lost by election fraud. Clinton was so detested that not only did she lose one of the biggest upsets in a presidential race, she couldn't even win the support during the primaries. She will forever have a bigger asterick next to her name than Barry Bonds, '99 Spurs, and Lance Armstrong combined.

RandomGuy
07-02-2018, 06:24 PM

Lol. Say that first paragraph REEEEAAAALLLLL slow. All the while thinking about how Bernie was shit showed into falling in line. Say what you want about the Rep. primary but at least Trump was put on the ballot by his supporters.

Sanders lost by election fraud. Clinton was so detested that not only did she lose one of the biggest upsets in a presidential race, she couldn't even win the support during the primaries. She will forever have a bigger asterick next to her name than Barry Bonds, '99 Spurs, and Lance Armstrong combined.

I thought is was such an easy question, and would have been for someone being intellectually honest.

Trump was the preferred person for the Republican party.

Sanders lost because more people voted for Clinton, by the tune of about 3M, but thanks for showing your bias. Way to suck up propaganda as fact. :tu

Blake
07-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Sanders lost by election fraud.

Smh ass talking

boutons_deux
07-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Pompeo going to NK to find out WTF is going on

Chris
07-02-2018, 08:07 PM

pgardn
07-02-2018, 11:03 PM

There is no fail because there is no plan.

Pavlov
07-02-2018, 11:05 PM
How many World War I flamethrowers do they have?

RandomGuy
07-03-2018, 10:54 AM

Blake
07-03-2018, 11:11 AM

:lol

boutons_deux
07-03-2018, 11:22 AM
I bet Kim has some American weapons, and there's plenty of excellent stuff from non-American sources.

Blake
07-03-2018, 11:40 AM

Smh "if not for me"

I think it's actually more pathetic that there are a large number of Americans that buy his brag

sickdsm
07-03-2018, 05:36 PM
I thought is was such an easy question, and would have been for someone being intellectually honest.

Trump was the preferred person for the Republican party.

Sanders lost because more people voted for Clinton, by the tune of about 3M, but thanks for showing your bias. Way to suck up propaganda as fact. :tu
I said Trump was not the preferred for the leadership level Rep. More of a grass roots type. Not that hard to understand.

As for the DFL primary? Why does the vote Talley's matter when the committee was clearly working for Clinton?

"Russian hackers Collusion!!!"

"But the votes were in his favor......."

boutons_deux
07-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Hillary started out with all the superdelegates committed and was a Dem

Bernie started out with no superdelgates and was not a Dem

Why would the DNC establishment work to nominate/elect a non-Dem?

Neither party GAFF about citizens preferences.

benefactor
07-03-2018, 07:52 PM
:lol anyone who thinks they are giving up anything, regardless of who the president is

RandomGuy
07-05-2018, 10:28 AM
:lol anyone who thinks they are giving up anything, regardless of who the president is

But, but, Trump's a businessman! He knows things about stuff, and that makes him fully qualified to ignore his intelligence officials, State Department, and military and negotiate nuclear issues directly with North Korea.

I'm sure the pretty pictures that he looked at in the briefings he didn't read helped bigly.

boutons_deux
07-07-2018, 12:22 PM
North Korea calls U.S. attitude toward talks ‘regrettable,’ rejecting Pompeo’s claim meetings were ‘productive’ (https://s2.washingtonpost.com/864213/5b40dc7afe1ff675e2d63041/ZGFybm9jbmVsQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ%3D%3D/6/66/e38550bb0d5ab47cac3949357257135f)

North Korea’s foreign ministry accused the United States of making demands for unilateral denuclearization.

TOKYO — Hours after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo hailed his two-day visit to Pynongyang

as a “productive” round of “good-faith negotiations,”

North Korea on Saturday sharply criticized U.S. negotiators’ attitude

during the talks as

“regrettable” and “robber-like,”

accusing the United States of making unilateral demands to denuclearize.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korean-negotiator-teases-and-flatters-as-pompeo-enters-second-day-of-talks/2018/07/07/d2a06324-8175-4589-bf08-def6e56aa962_story.html?utm_term=.276dc5527091&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

:lol Did all y'all Trash fellators sleep well last night because Trash has solved World Peace? :lol

How's that North Korean ass taste? :lol

And what about the Trash unilaterally cancelled "war games" with SK? :lol

florige
07-07-2018, 12:51 PM
But, but, Trump's a businessman! He knows things about stuff, and that makes him fully qualified to ignore his intelligence officials, State Department, and military and negotiate nuclear issues directly with North Korea.

I'm sure the pretty pictures that he looked at in the briefings he didn't read helped bigly.

Trump supporters are just easily fooled and see and believe what they want to believe. Meeting with someone is fine, its what happens afterwards that counts. They acted like his meeting with him meant they would just give up their nuclear program just because of the sheer honor of meeting with this moron in chief.

Trill Clinton
07-07-2018, 12:56 PM
This thread had a spark when it started

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 04:06 PM
The US is fatally mistaken if it went to the extent of regarding that the DPRK would be compelled to accept, out of its patience, demands reflecting its gangster-like mindset.

Seems like it's going great.

pgardn
07-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Seems like it's going great.

Really surprises.

Pompeo thought it was going as well as Trump University.

boutons_deux
07-07-2018, 04:13 PM
So are "war games" with SK back on? :lol

pgardn
07-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Trump has used gangster tactics, 1st meeting since denuclearization is allegedly taking place. Pompeo says very constructive meeting.

Welcome to the reality of negotiations in which you did zero planning Trumpies...
This is the sloppiest administration of all time. Meanwhile Iran...

Pelicans78
07-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Dotard still winning when it comes to North Korea ����

boutons_deux
07-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Dotard still winning when it comes to North Korea 🇰🇵

Loser Trash ain't won shit

Blake
07-08-2018, 01:22 PM

:lol

Chris
07-09-2018, 04:39 PM

Blake
07-09-2018, 04:41 PM

:lol because we shook hands! !!

spurraider21
07-09-2018, 04:44 PM
but was he crossing his fingers??!?

what's next trump, a pinky swear? :lmao

Chris
07-09-2018, 04:49 PM
There was a time when a handshake was just as good as a contract. Millenials have no integrity, so this concept is completely lost on them.

Blake
07-09-2018, 05:09 PM
There was a time when a handshake was just as good as a contract. Millenials have no integrity, so this concept is completely lost on them.

You think Kim Jong has handshake integrity?

Of course you do. You're an idiot.

boutons_deux
07-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Jared Kushner Calls Kim Jong-un “Totally Unqualified Person” Who Got Job Only Through Nepotism

WASHINGTON -- Offering a stunningly blunt appraisal of the North Korean leader, Jared Kushner said on Tuesday that Kim Jong-un was a “totally unqualified person” who attained his position of power only through nepotism.

“Here you have a guy who has no government experience, and he’s in charge of the whole thing,”

Kushner said, in an interview with Fox News.

“It’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard of.”

Kushner noted that, instead of working his way up and acquiring the skills necessary to do his job,

the North Korean leader had been given huge responsibilities and power “only because of family connections.”

“There’s only one word for that,” he said. “Nepotism.”

Kushner called the notion of such an unqualified person conducting foreign policy “beyond belief.”

“I mean, why would you let someone with no experience in foreign affairs anywhere near such important decisions?”

Kushner added.

“Why would anyone take someone like that seriously?”

Kushner said that

the people of North Korea must look at the powerful position attained by the “totally inexperienced and unqualified” Kim and shake their heads.

“They’ve got to be asking themselves, ‘Who elected him?’ ” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/jared-kushner-calls-kim-jong-un-totally-unqualified-person-who-got-job-only-through-nepotism

boutons_deux
07-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Twitter Users Eviscerate Trump’s Claim Kim Jong Un Will Honor ‘Our Handshake’

“The Dictator Handshake is an unshakeable bond, almost like being blood brothers,” one Twitter user wrote.

Although it appears that North Korea has no intention of giving up its entire nuclear stockpile (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-concealing-nuclear-weapons_us_5b38a129e4b08c3a8f6b1d04), President Donald Trump (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/donald-trump) insists he isn’t being played by Kim Jong Un (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/kim-jong-un).

Trump defended his bromance with the North Korean dictator on Monday, saying he believes Kim will “honor the contract we signed &, even more importantly, our handshake.”

He blamed China for trying to screw up his newfound friendship.

Donald J. Trump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
&#10004 realDonaldTrump
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)I have confidence that Kim Jong Un will honor the contract we signed &,

even more importantly, our handshake.

We agreed to the denuclearization of North Korea.

China, on the other hand, may be exerting negative pressure on a deal

because of our posture on Chinese Trade-Hope Not! :lol
9:25 AM - Jul 9, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1016327387154395138)

Frank Jannuzi@FrankJannuzi
(https://twitter.com/FrankJannuzi)Replying to realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/_/status/1016327387154395138)

A contract?

Explain the reciprocal obligations in this contract...

the price we promised to pay for denuclearization...

the date by which the work is to be completed...

no wonder Trump has been sued SO many times.

Trump apparently has no business sense.

11:56 AM - Jul 9, 2018 (https://twitter.com/FrankJannuzi/status/1016365449456451584)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tweet-kim-jong-un-handshake-twitter-skeptical_us_5b43a581e4b0c523e2619da3?utm_medium=e mail&utm_campaign=__TheMorningEmail__071018&utm_content=__TheMorningEmail__071018+CID_5f9855dd d5eed0e08449fbc6cde0214d&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=HuffPost&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__071018

Blake
07-10-2018, 09:41 AM

Blake
07-10-2018, 09:41 AM

:lol Chris

boutons_deux
07-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Trash's business history is evidence that's he's NEVER good on a word and handshake.

Just ask any of his suppliers, or Trash University suckers :lol

spurraider21
07-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Lol art of the deal
lol master negotiator
lol but we shook on it

Blake
07-10-2018, 09:58 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HilariousImmaculateAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

boutons_deux
07-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Mike Pompeo admits his North Korea meeting was a disaster: It went ‘as badly as it could have gone’

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/pompeo-800x430.jpg

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who’d helped oversee Donald Trump’s meeting with Kim Jong-un, thinks that his own meeting with the North Korean officials had not gone according to plan.

Pompeo said it went “as badly as it could have gone.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/mike-pompeo-admits-north-korea-meeting-disaster-went-badly-gone/?ncid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__071118#.W 0U9MFxS77A.twitter

Are we SICK OF so much WINNING, yet? :lol

boutons_deux
07-11-2018, 11:17 AM
North Korea implies Kim Jong Un was at potato farm during Mike Pompeo's visit

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-implies-kim-jong-un-was-at-potato-farm-during-mike-pompeo-visit/

Chris
07-12-2018, 01:39 PM

Pavlov
07-12-2018, 01:47 PM
1017451625395433473So-- what progress was made, Chris?

djohn2oo8
07-12-2018, 01:49 PM

Pavlov
07-12-2018, 01:50 PM
1017464858835668992The war dead Dennison said were already returned?

Great progress!

Chris
07-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Letter from Kim Jon :td

SoKo Media + Kyle Griffin :tu

Pavlov
07-12-2018, 04:51 PM
Letter from Kim Jon :td

SoKo Media + Kyle Griffin :tuWas there anything about denucleaization in that letter, Chris?

Chris
07-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Was there anything about denucleaization in that letter, Chris?

Yes when he referred to the "join statement" that you didn't read.

Pavlov
07-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Yes when he referred to the "join statement" that you didn't read.The nonbinding joint statement that meant nothing?

Oh.

Chris
07-12-2018, 05:04 PM
The nonbinding joint statement that meant nothing?

Oh.

White flag accepted.

Pavlov
07-12-2018, 05:06 PM
White flag accepted.I accepted your contention the letter was about nothing.

Blake
07-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Yes when he referred to the "join statement" that you didn't read.

:cry but dey shook hands on it! HANDS!

boutons_deux
07-13-2018, 07:35 AM
NK continues to toy with Trash, to shit on Trash :lol

North Korea puts off meeting with US on returning soldier remains

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/politics/north-korea-us-soldier-remains/index.html

Chris
07-24-2018, 06:36 PM

welp

Pavlov
07-24-2018, 06:36 PM

welpThat's the same group.

:lol Chris

Chris
07-24-2018, 06:50 PM

welp

Pavlov
07-24-2018, 06:55 PM

welp
North Korea was able to construct a makeshift assembly facility for intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) near Pyongyang in less than a month, Voice of America reported earlier this week, citing commercial satellite imagery.

http://www.atimes.com/article/n-korea-built-icbm-assembly-facility-month/

Welp

Pavlov
07-29-2018, 03:14 PM
Yes, they continue to produce fissile material.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa/north-korea-making-bomb-fuel-despite-denuclearization-pledge-pompeo-idUSKBN1KF2QT

Welp.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 07:23 PM

Welp.

Reck
07-30-2018, 07:25 PM
Chris, what's up?

dabom
07-30-2018, 07:29 PM
Nobel Peace Prize. :lmao :lmao

Chris
07-30-2018, 07:37 PM
lol pay to play media

Can't read the article and not going to circumvent a pay wall. Proper links please and thank you. :tu

Chris
07-30-2018, 08:01 PM

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 08:05 PM
lol pay to play media

Can't read the article and not going to circumvent a pay wall. Proper links please and thank you. :tu:lol You're afraid of internet tracking yet you've never even heard of incognito mode.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-missiles/north-korea-appears-to-be-building-one-or-two-icbms-washington-post-idUSKBN1KK2KP

Welp.

Chris
07-30-2018, 08:09 PM
:lol You're afraid of internet tracking yet you've never even heard of incognito mode.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-missiles/north-korea-appears-to-be-building-one-or-two-icbms-washington-post-idUSKBN1KK2KP

Welp.

anonymous senior intelligence officers :lol

lol vehicles moving in and out = working on new missiles

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 08:11 PM
anonymous senior intelligence officers :lol

lol vehicles moving in and out = working on new missileslol doesn't even know how to use incognito mode

lol worships anonymous tweets

Chris
07-30-2018, 08:13 PM
lol doesn't even know how to use incognito mode

lol worships anonymous tweets

lol pay to play fake news articles

lol Pavlov

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 08:16 PM
lol pay to play fake news articles

lol Pavlovlol still not understanding that I didn't pay to read that article

lol Chris prefers his anonymous fake news because it's free

Reck
07-30-2018, 08:19 PM
lol vehicles moving in and out = working on new missiles

Yeah, those damn North Korean just love wasting gasoline because you know, they're a very rich country with ample gas to waste.

Chris
07-30-2018, 08:30 PM
Yeah, those damn North Korean just love wasting gasoline because you know, they're a very rich country with ample gas to waste.

"Since the trailer was covered, it was not possible to know what, if anything, it was carrying."

lol fake news

Chris
07-30-2018, 10:50 PM

Jack is calling BS as well :tu

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 11:02 PM

Jack is calling BS as well :tu:lmao Jack

:rollin Chris citing Jack

Chris
07-30-2018, 11:02 PM
:lmao Jack

:rollin Chris

lol you posted some shitty fake news

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 11:03 PM
lol you posted some shitty fake newslol no

That's your job.

pgardn
07-31-2018, 08:32 AM
WaPo is not credible but Jack-shit is?

This is a perfect example of not wanting the best information available as it does not fit one’s distorted notions.

Pavlov
07-31-2018, 10:00 PM

Welp.

Chris
08-01-2018, 10:59 PM
New buildings! Vehicles are moving in and out of them! Missiles!

Chris
08-01-2018, 11:00 PM

boutons_deux
08-01-2018, 11:42 PM
North Korea: A Hermit Country from Above (Photos)
https://www.livescience.com/59037-photos-north-korea-from-above.html?utm_source=ls-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180801-ls

w/o nukes and ICBMs, NK is less than nothing.

Trash fucks up by treating NK as equal to aggrandize himself world-peace-maker / artful deal maker. He failed all the way 'round.

boutons_deux
08-24-2018, 03:31 PM
the FAILING Trash Fart of the Deal

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time,

because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula...
12:36 PM - Aug 24, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1033045273361178624)

NK without nukes and ICBMs ain't gonna happen. That's all they have.

and Trash says his trade war with China is dissuading China from helping him with NK :lol

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 03:36 PM

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time,

because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula...
12:36 PM - Aug 24, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1033045273361178624)

and Trash says his trade war with China is dissuading China from helping him with NK :lolNot talking with DPRK will really help.

lol world peace!

ducks
08-24-2018, 03:38 PM

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

and Trash says his trade war with China is dissuading China from helping him with NK :lol

you think rome was built in a day?
it will come watch

he doing better then any fucking president before him

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 03:41 PM
you think rome was built in a day?
it will come watch

he doing better then any fucking president before himlol no he isn't

RandomGuy
08-24-2018, 05:02 PM
he doing better then any fucking president before him

ROFL...

No, he gave them something... a meeting with no preconditions... and got... nothing.

No president was ever that stupid before.

spurraider21
08-24-2018, 08:00 PM

TSA
09-07-2018, 03:22 AM
ROFL...

No, he gave them something... a meeting with no preconditions... and got... nothing.

No president was ever that stupid before.

Thread

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 03:24 AM

Thread:lol You really drank the Trump Flavor Aid.

RandomGuy
09-07-2018, 10:44 AM

Thread

:rollin

That was weak, even for you.

Spurminator
09-11-2018, 08:21 AM
TRUMP PLANS A SECOND NORTH KOREA MEETING AFTER KIM IGNORED THE “DEAL” STRUCK AT THEIR FIRST
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mbwj7a/trump-second-meeting-north-korea-kim-jong-un

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Monday that Trump recently received a “very warm” letter from the family-murdering tyrant, asking for another sit-down following their high profile meet in Singapore in June.

“It was a very warm, very positive letter," Sanders said of Kim’s latest missive. "The primary purpose of the letter was to schedule another meeting with the president, which we are open to and are already in the process of coordinating.”

What a surprise, the President's foreign policy can be coerced through flattery.

boutons_deux
09-14-2018, 07:49 AM
US officials know North Korea won’t give up nukes — but Trump keeps getting tricked by Kim’s nice letters

So far, there has been no concrete progress made on the American effort to get North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons.

Despite this, however, President Donald Trump is convinced a breakthrough is right around the corner, even though no one on his national security staff feels the same way.

“Their view is that North Korea is not serious about denuclearizing,” one official told Glasser.

“The President, however, thinks history began when he became President.” :lol

the president is still optimistic about nuclear disarmament in the Korean Peninsula, reports Glasser, is that

Kim keeps sending Trump letters that shower him with flattery and praise. :lol

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/us-officials-know-north-korea-wont-give-nukes-trump-keeps-getting-tricked-kims-nice-letters-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/us-officials-know-north-korea-wont-give-nukes-trump-keeps-getting-tricked-kims-nice-letters-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbxxkwBQk_o

pgardn
09-14-2018, 07:53 AM
Ignorant clown fooling himself and other ignorant clowns.

boutons_deux
09-14-2018, 09:03 AM
N. Korea calls Sony, Wannacry hack charges smear campaign

North Korea strongly denied claims by the United States that a computer programmer working for the North Korean government was involved in the hack of Sony Pictures Entertainment and the spread of the WannaCry ransomware virus.

In a statement Friday, a North Korean Foreign Ministry official said that the person named by U.S. is a “non-entity,” and

warned that the allegations, which he called a smear campaign,

could harm talks between the two countries

following the summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

U.S. federal prosecutors allege the programmer, identified as Park Jin Hyok, conspired to conduct

a series of attacks that also stole $81 million from a bank in Bangladesh.
The U.S. believes he was working for a North Korean-sponsored hacking organization.

https://apnews.com/80003a5e8f9440e0bb4cca664c63a132/N.-Korea-calls-Sony,-Wannacry-hack-charges-smear-campaign

Trash's Dear Friends in NK

AaronY
09-14-2018, 09:40 AM

Thread

Wow TSA approves of something Trump's doing this time

Chris
09-18-2018, 09:59 PM

Trump

Winehole23
09-18-2018, 10:05 PM
NK 86ing its nukes without Trump removing the US nuclear umbrella? Very doubtful.

hater
09-18-2018, 10:32 PM
Good news. USA will be forced to remove their nukes from Korean peninsula

Peace in that side of the world

Its a great feat for humanity :tu :)

God bless Kim and the South Korean president. They will surely receive the nobel :tu

Best thing is USA was basically pushed out of the deal. Still Im sure they will flatter Trump as that is all he asks for :lol

Winehole23
09-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Best thing is USA was basically pushed out of the deal. the Koreas cutting trump out of the deal would be a startling development, but maybe not impossible.

hater
09-19-2018, 03:18 PM
the Koreas cutting trump out of the deal would be a startling development, but maybe not impossible.

Trumps is actually pretty happy about it. All he wants is his nobel and he should get it

Its the other US politicians, MSM and military complex who is pissed out about this :lol

Pavlov
09-19-2018, 03:38 PM
:lol hater still has full faith in the honesty of Kim Jong Un

Spurtacular
09-19-2018, 03:44 PM
:lol hater still has full faith in the honesty of Kim Jong Un

Is this as funny as Obama having the full faith of Khomeini?

Probably not. You're probably just being your sociopath self. :lmao

hater
09-19-2018, 03:46 PM
:lmao neocon warmonger Pavlov failing to see all South Korea is fully engaged in this peace deal as well

Pavlov
09-19-2018, 03:56 PM

There was no full faith. That's why there was verification, derp.

Pavlov
09-19-2018, 03:57 PM
:lmao neocon warmonger Pavlov failing to see all South Korea is fully engaged in this peace deal as well
lol buzzwords

hater

And to think Obomba could have gotten this peace deal. But he had to be a warmonger

Pavlov
And to think Obomba could have gotten this peace deal. But he had to be a warmongerwhat deal?

hater
09-19-2018, 03:58 PM
And to think Obomba could have gotten this peace deal. But he had to be a warmonger

On second thought Obomba appointed neocon warmonger Shitler as sec of state

This deal could have never been done then. Not even Jesus could have :lol

Spurtacular
09-19-2018, 05:56 PM
There was no full faith. That's why there was verification, derp.

:lmao "verification"