PDA

View Full Version : LeBroom now only interested in Cavs/Lakers/Rockettes/Sixers

phxspurfan
03-08-2018, 08:48 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2763302-lebron-james-rumors-cavaliers-lakers-rockets-76ers-on-free-agency-list?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

According to Kevin O'Connor of The Ringer, James is currently considering the Cavs, Los Angeles Lakers, Houston Rockets and Philadelphia 76ers as potential landing spots.

BatManu20
03-08-2018, 09:05 PM
He was never going to be a Spur.

sananspursfan21
03-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Lakers :lol he thinks he's unhappy with Dan Gilbert, just wait...

BatManu20
03-08-2018, 09:39 PM
I think Philly is becoming a very realistic option for Lebron. He and Simmons would be a weird pairing, not sure how that would work, but other than that, they actually have the cap space for him + they have all the young pieces moving forward to compete for years and a true big man that can stretch the floor in Embiid. They could even trade a package of Fultz + Saric or something similar for Kemba Walker and have an even better squad. And he'd get to remain in the East and continue to dominate.

Just sayin', that's my dark-horse of Lebron.

DAF86
03-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Lebron and Simmons would truly be an awkward fit. Plus, you can never count on Embiid to be healthy.

Rockets and Spurs (provided Kawhi remains healthy) give him the best chance to ring in the next few seasons.

Leetonidas
03-08-2018, 09:59 PM
yeah like some random chode knows what Lebron is gonna do. and this isnt exactly a hot take considering Cleveland is the obvious fallback, Lakers have been rumored forever because its LA, Houston because of they're stacked and can challenge GS, and Philly because they're young and have a great core on cheap deals mostly.

Philly would make sense but imo even with Lebron unless Embiid and Simmons really take a leap next season they arent challenging GS and at 33yo who knows how keen he is on waiting for them to develop

TheGreatYacht
03-08-2018, 10:06 PM
PATFUCK :lmao

ginobilized
03-08-2018, 10:31 PM
I don’t see LeBron, Harden and Paul coexisting with D’Antoni at the helm.

Philly could work, but, as stated, he and Simmons are an odd pairing.

Lakers might do a makeover around him. I’m not sure that he and Magic could be co-GMs and Walton might not have the right touch for a top 5 all-time player.

Cavs might be the front runner. He’s better off in the East anyway.

Spurs are a dark horse long shot for a decent player. Close to 0% chance for superstar veteran.

False hope is still hope.

mo7888
03-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Like others have said, Lebron and Simmons seem to be an odd pairing. I do like Lebron next to Saric though. If he went there I think they'd be better off moving Simmons for a different elite level player. That being said, I don't think Philly does that. Lebron's best bet might just be to stay in Cleveland.

ducks
03-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Cavs also have that lottery pick

Budkin
03-08-2018, 11:45 PM
There’s no way he’s completely written off the Spurs already.

coachmac87
03-09-2018, 12:05 AM
We won’t know until we see what happens in the playoffs...

LeBron ain’t talking to anyone..he’d probably be “interested” in those teams but those have been obvious choices from the jump. That source is a hack..

Houston is front runner

Amuseddaysleeper
03-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Horrible start to the fourth