Spurtacular
03-10-2018, 10:52 PM
The first of many streaks is over.

Chris
03-10-2018, 10:54 PM
:pop:: "The fans need to get over themselves."

BillMc
03-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Ah 21....now that's a number I wish was still on the roster.

Play Boban
03-10-2018, 11:01 PM
:cry

Chinook
03-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Really don't want them to recover this year. I think it'll do Pop good to see his moves go up in flames for once

Chris
03-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Really don't want them to recover this year. I think it'll do Pop good to see his moves go up in flames for once

Hopefully Becky leaves.

SAGirl
03-10-2018, 11:27 PM
And they won't stop frefalling.

TimDunkem
03-10-2018, 11:29 PM

Finally we can agree on something. :lol

K...
03-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Pop won't change, but hopefully the players see they can't take winning for granted

r0drig0lac
03-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Finally we can agree on something. :lol

yes, it's as if chinook was finally seeing the light, I've also agreed with many of your posts lately

spursistan
03-11-2018, 06:59 AM

The depths of their performance downturn since at least December should wake these fuckers upstairs up. It starts with Pop himself who has coached a terrible regular season, roster and injuries notwithstanding..

sasaint
03-11-2018, 08:11 AM

Nah. Pop has Kawhi's injury as a rationalization for himself and an alibi for everybody else.

SpursforSix
03-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Nah. Pop has Kawhi's injury as a rationalization for himself and an alibi for everybody else.

:pop: plus...how can I win with the damn front office throwing away money to Mills and Gasol? Right guys? I mean...wtf.

pgardn
03-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Just the facts:

We have never had a PG
Our best player on the shelf
Our best bench player and 2nd best veteran athlete injured along with a multitude of others
D leaguers filling spots and marginal players that require producers are asked to produce themselves
We rely on a 6' 11" fall away 2 as our basic offense

And we expect even a winning record?
This is seriously difficult to watch. In actuality, we got a d league team on the floor half the game and yet we expect to win... These guys are still playing hard when they know... and you know they know, all of the above.

We enjoy seeing a 2nd or really 3rd option guy making the Allstar team. That's trouble.

03-11-2018, 10:57 AM
The team overachieved the first half of the season and Manu's play was a big part of that. He was solid.

Once he regressed as the season went on, so did the team.

I'm not pissed at the losing, frustrated sure. The Spurs have been competitive during this losing stretch, but have had a lot of trouble closing out games.That's to be expected when their main closer (Kawhi) has been out most of the season.

The Spurs were winning these kind of games last season and Kawhi was the biggest reason why.

Had he been healthy this season, I think this team would easily have at least 8-10 more wins than they do currently.

TimDunkem
03-11-2018, 11:01 AM
^Manu already running out of gas? I'm shocked! Who would've thought that could happen to a 40 year old six man?

Leetonidas
03-11-2018, 11:27 AM

I would agree with you if I didn't think pop would just look at Leonard's injury and blame it on that

UZER
03-11-2018, 11:37 AM

:lol

Good one.

TD 21
03-11-2018, 03:43 PM

Wow, rooting for your own team to lose. What a terrible, spoiled, bandwagon fan. This team easily beat the Rockets last season, was up 25 in game 1 vs the Warriors and has had bad luck ever since. PATFO has won 5 championships, I think they know a lot more than some armchair GM on a message board.

TheGreatYacht
03-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Wow, rooting for your own team to lose. What a terrible, spoiled, bandwagon fan. This team easily beat the Rockets last season, was up 25 in game 1 vs the Warriors and has had bad luck ever since. PATFO has won 5 championships, I think they know a lot more than some armchair GM on a message board.
This is sarcastic right? :lol I think you hit every single point a vanilla fan has made

Chinook
03-11-2018, 05:07 PM

I thought you took losing hard. You take "winning" absolutely abysmally. I'd rather the team win than lose. But I'd rather Pop be forced to make changes rather than continuing with the status quo.

SAGirl
03-11-2018, 06:09 PM
I frankly don’t know what to make if the entire season other than Kiwi if healthy is a very legit MVP player and was in line to get the award this season...

Other than that, it’s stuff we already know. Perhaps some guys are playing worse than usual. Some could be banged up physically and others are mentally worn out.

They can justify the whole season by Kiwi missing and one couldn’t fault them as he’s such a game changer. OTOH, the team needs to make some moves to improve obviously...

The draft is going to be interesting and the summer hopefully they are active. I hope they don’t go for over the hill vets like Pau.