PDA

View Full Version : Poop is Pissed

Play Boban
03-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Trump’s Alma Mater beat Obama’s Alma Mater for the Ivy League Tournament Championship and an NCAA Tournament bid. :lol

Poop's Golden Boy schooled by Trump again. :lmao

:lol President Trump > Poop, again :lol

Crazymaddopeyo
03-11-2018, 02:42 PM
This is fucking dumb as hell. Don’t start threads.

cd021
03-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Did Trump-U makes the tourney? :lol

offset formation
03-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Trump’s Alma Mater beat Obama’s Alma Mater for the Ivy League Tournament Championship and an NCAA Tournament bid. :lol

Poop's Golden Boy schooled by Trump again. :lmao

:lol President Trump > Poop, again :lol

You are wasting human tissue. We want it back.

-Humanity.

Chinook
03-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Fuck, we got into the tourney this year?

spursistan
03-11-2018, 03:20 PM
This is fucking dumb as hell. Don’t start threads.

Budkin
03-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Trump’s a worthless orange c-Vunt

Spurtacular
03-11-2018, 04:25 PM
:lol Triggered posters.

cjw
03-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Fuck, we got into the tourney this year?

Go Quakers! Been 11 years since the last time.

Let’s hope it’s not a blip but a return to the normalcy of taking NCAA bids for granted. And heck, if enough programs go down in this NCAA scandal...

Also, Obama (1) went to Columbia who hasn’t made the tournament since 1968 and nobody cares about grad school sports and (2) his niece is going to the dance with Princeton.

palangi
03-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Trump’s a worthless orange c-Vunt

Triggered!

weeks
03-11-2018, 04:59 PM
:lol Trump curse strikes again

Pop starts crying like a bitchass pussy and Kawhi misses the season and the team starts sucking hairy taint.

Thanks Pop you smug entitled asshole

ps: shave the beard you kent

Chinook
03-11-2018, 05:05 PM

Let’s hope it’s not a blip but a return to the normalcy of taking NCAA bids for granted. And heck, if enough programs go down in this NCAA scandal...

:lol I was visiting Penn the Thursday before their most recent tourney game. The guy giving us the tour was like "Wish us luck against TAMU", and me, thinking I was going to be an Aggie was all like "In your dreams bud." I got to Penn like a year-and-a-half later and joined the paper, where I read all about their (relative) dominance in basketball. Was looking forward to seeing what March Madness was like from the inside. Little did I know...

But hey, at least I knew who Jeremy Lin was prior to his stint with the Knicks.

Chris
03-11-2018, 05:10 PM
:lol Triggered posters.

Play Boban
03-11-2018, 06:09 PM

Also, Obama (1) went to Columbia who hasn’t made the tournament since 1968 and nobody cares about grad school sports and (2) his niece is going to the dance with Princeton.

0bama went to Harvard Law tbh

cjw
03-15-2018, 10:24 PM
0bama went to Harvard Law tbh

Yes, but nobody generally cares about sports from their grad schools. Then again, people who go to Columbia don’t even know they sports teams, so Obama may be more of a Harvard fan after all. They do have a top 10 sophomore recruiting class so could be pretty good next year.

:lol I was visiting Penn the Thursday before their most recent tourney game. The guy giving us the tour was like "Wish us luck against TAMU", and me, thinking I was going to be an Aggie was all like "In your dreams bud." I got to Penn like a year-and-a-half later and joined the paper, where I read all about their (relative) dominance in basketball. Was looking forward to seeing what March Madness was like from the inside. Little did I know...

But hey, at least I knew who Jeremy Lin was prior to his stint with the Knicks.

I at least had 3 tournaments in 4 years including an 11 seed. And my senior year, we were leading Lamarcus and UT at halftime. So that was fun. Good thing things are returning to normalcy with Penn on top.

Lin tore it up in college but surprisingly Harvard didn’t make the dance until after he left, as Cornell was dominant including that Sweet 16 run. I did get to see his coming out party at MSG though.