PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: KD: Steph is the system here, weird to play without him

Sheriff Hoyt
03-11-2018, 10:03 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22727335/kevin-durant-misses-golden-state-warriors-depth-team-loses-again

And this guy was MVP. Smh.

lefty
03-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Ah the servant

Spurtacular
03-11-2018, 11:32 PM
KD is right. The team was stacked and now it's not. His point is valid. :lol

daslicer
03-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Last few games have shown he's not the best player on the team.

Stabula
03-12-2018, 05:30 AM
Curry disappears in the playoffs. Put a long athletic defender on him and good night. Didn't even win FMVP his MVP year when they won the chip.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Beta bitch.

teddygreen
03-12-2018, 02:12 PM
The eternal question of whether said player truly makes his teammates better, or is just purely the best scorer on an incredibly stacked team...

Arcadian
03-12-2018, 02:42 PM
:lol faggot

UZER
03-12-2018, 02:49 PM
I guess KD is calling himself a system player.

lefty
03-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Beta bitch.

Today's NBA

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2018, 10:11 AM
Good for him, tbh, I applaud him for the truth, this is one of the few times he's been real about anything.. Curry's real impact will never be recognized by the msm and casuals due to his appearance(the same thing that helps him get away with arrogance, ironically:lol)

lefty
03-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Good for him, tbh, I applaud him for the truth, this is one of the few times he's been real about anything.. Curry's real impact will never be recognized by the msm and casuals due to his appearance(the same thing that helps him get away with arrogance, ironically:lol)

Curry's impact is close to zero when his shots aren't falling.

Clipper Nation
03-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Curry's impact is close to zero when his shots aren't falling.

I don't like Curry either, but this is straight-up false. Even on a night when his shot isn't falling, opposing teams are still scared shitless of him heating up from three at any point in the game. They're still going to guard him as if he's a threat to go off at any minute, because he is. The gravity this creates warps defenses and leads to breakdowns that Curry and/or his teammates can exploit.

Just go back and watch the Finals last year: Durbeta was constantly getting wide-open dunks in transition because the Cavs were more concerned with guarding Curry at the perimeter. The stats said Durbeta was dominating the series; people who actually watched the games saw that he was being carried by Steph.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-13-2018, 12:45 PM
:lol servant

lefty
03-13-2018, 08:37 PM
I don't like Curry either, but this is straight-up false. Even on a night when his shot isn't falling, opposing teams are still scared shitless of him heating up from three at any point in the game. They're still going to guard him as if he's a threat to go off at any minute, because he is. The gravity this creates warps defenses and leads to breakdowns that Curry and/or his teammates can exploit.

Just go back and watch the Finals last year: Durbeta was constantly getting wide-open dunks in transition because the Cavs were more concerned with guarding Curry at the perimeter. The stats said Durbeta was dominating the series; people who actually watched the games saw that he was being carried by Steph.

:tu