PDA

View Full Version : If we make the playoffs healthy...

SpurPadre
03-12-2018, 10:02 PM
We'll be the best low seed of all-time but that won't be enough to make it worth our while. It's better off to call it a season and see what White, Murray, and Bertans can do to prove their worth to remain on the roster next season as we get ready to make the most out of our best draft slot since TD.

rastaspur
03-12-2018, 10:27 PM
No. The 99 knicks get to claim that since they made the finals.

Spurs arent mqk8ng any real noise in the playoffs. They should just tank and better the draft position.

TheGreatYacht
03-12-2018, 10:31 PM
The 8th seeded Grizzlies would wash this scrub ass team.

You think soft fucks like Fathead, Pau, Murray, Mills, and Softridge can keep up at the Grindhouse at its prime?

They nearly got cucked last year had Kawhi and MVParker not gone nuclear, and that was a retirement home Grizzlies team.

Blackjack
03-12-2018, 11:29 PM
This is what it's come to.

IF we make the playoffs. SMH

TimDunkem
03-12-2018, 11:32 PM
No we won't. Stop it. Everyone on this roster after the top 2 players are either washed up, raw, or painfully average.

Darius Bieber
03-12-2018, 11:46 PM
The 8th seeded Grizzlies would wash this scrub ass team.

You think soft fucks like Fathead, Pau, Murray, Mills, and Softridge can keep up at the Grindhouse at its prime?

They nearly got cucked last year had Kawhi and MVParker not gone nuclear, and that was a retirement home Grizzlies team.

And the 2007 8th seeded Warriors tbh.

cjw
03-12-2018, 11:52 PM
We'll be the best low seed of all-time

You talking about Penn as the best 16 seed ever or the Spurs?

But in all seriousness, in any normal year I’d be scared of the Spurs as a 7/8 if I’m the rest of the West. But the two teams at the top are firing on all cylinders. And the scariest part is there’s no sign of letting up.

daslicer
03-13-2018, 02:21 AM
No. The 99 knicks get to claim that since they made the finals.

Spurs arent mqk8ng any real noise in the playoffs. They should just tank and better the draft position.

'95 Rockets are the greatest lower seed of all time. They won the championship as a sixth seed. I don't think that will ever happen again.

r0drig0lac
03-13-2018, 06:22 AM
if...

hater
03-13-2018, 06:23 AM
:lmao blind homer spur fans

Even healthy which is impossible becquse Stephen kawhawkins cannot even wipe his own ass, we get murdered in the 1st round by a top 4 seed

Hope we miss the playoffs and avoid an embarrasment

duncan2k5
03-13-2018, 12:06 PM
Lol@ thread title

sananspursfan21
03-13-2018, 01:23 PM
You talking about Penn as the best 16 seed ever or the Spurs?

But in all seriousness, in any normal year I’d be scared of the Spurs as a 7/8 if I’m the rest of the West. But the two teams at the top are firing on all cylinders. And the scariest part is there’s no sign of letting up.

Well, based on pedigree and the respect the league has for Pop, I’m sure analysts and writers will still come up with storylines about how no one wants to face the Spurs in the first round. I’m definitely not one to normally think this, but for once I think us Spurs fans are the only ones who believe our team is as awful as they actually are. I mean, our guys sat in the top 7 in power rankings up until this week, just saying.

sasaint
03-13-2018, 01:28 PM
No we won't. Stop it. Everyone on this roster after the top 2 players are either washed up, raw, or painfully average.

SpursDynasty85
03-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Yes but Spurs organizations have shown that average NBA players on the Spurs and coached by Pop play better than most if not the rest of the NBA's average players. LA + Kawhi is a great combo. Take Harden and CP3 off the Rockets and they are just as bad.

I have decided that most my posts will end with - Mills and Gasol contracts are top 10 worst offseason signings in the history of the NBA. Stupid Pop and RC. (Pop spearheaded and RC approved?)

r0drig0lac
03-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Well, based on pedigree and the respect the league has for Pop, I’m sure analysts and writers will still come up with storylines about how no one wants to face the Spurs in the first round. I’m definitely not one to normally think this, but for once I think us Spurs fans are the only ones who believe our team is as awful as they actually are. I mean, our guys sat in the top 7 in power rankings up until this week, just saying.

wtf... who cares? watching the games anyone can see how fake this status was

sananspursfan21
03-13-2018, 06:55 PM

Ooooooooook, let’s tone it down a notch. This isn’t a rebuttal, I’m conveying how the rest of the sports experts still view the Spurs. All of the analysts have placed the Spurs high in power rankings when they haven’t deserved a top 7 spot since maybe December. Will you take a deep breath now?

sananspursfan21
03-13-2018, 06:57 PM

Unless you’re agreeing with me on how ridiculous it is that San Antonio has ridden in the top 7 all season until now. In which case: :toast

tmtcsc
03-13-2018, 06:59 PM
We'll be the best low seed of all-time

https://media.giphy.com/media/CXAPW8vCQzYkg/giphy.gif

TheDoctor
03-13-2018, 10:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/CXAPW8vCQzYkg/giphy.gif

:lol

r0drig0lac
03-14-2018, 04:45 AM
Unless you’re agreeing with me on how ridiculous it is that San Antonio has ridden in the top 7 all season until now. In which case: :toast

yep, sorry it sounded rude to you, pointing out just how stupid are the "analysts"

sananspursfan21
03-14-2018, 09:10 AM
yep, sorry it sounded rude to you, pointing out just how stupid are the "analysts"

No prob! I apologize, I’m the one who misunderstood you haha! Roger that, all based on pedigree. Our Spurs were treated pretty great despite sucking for a long time :rolleyes

Russ
03-14-2018, 09:40 AM
We'll be the best low seed of all-time but that won't be enough to make it worth our while. It's better off to call it a season and see what White, Murray, and Bertans can do to prove their worth to remain on the roster next season as we get ready to make the most out of our best draft slot since TD.

The '95 NBA champion Houston Rockets were probably the best low seed of all time.

The '95 Rockets were a six seed (out of eight) -- I'd call that low. Especially since they ended the season going 17-18 down the stretch.

But in the Rockets' defense, they had to integrate a Hall of Fame wingman, Clyde Drexler, into their lineup late in the season.

Hmmmmm . . .

vander
03-14-2018, 09:59 AM
The '95 NBA champion Houston Rockets were probably the best low seed of all time.

The '95 Rockets were a six seed (out of eight) -- I'd call that low. Especially since they ended the season going 17-18 down the stretch.

But in the Rockets' defense, they had to integrate a Hall of Fame wingman, Clyde Drexler, into their lineup late in the season.

Hmmmmm . . .

and this time it will be Houston with the #1 seed and the MVP

Hmm...

sananspursfan21
03-14-2018, 10:23 AM

Hmmmmm . . .

Good point. So, LaMarcus is The Dream? :downspin: