03-12-2018, 11:16 PM
:pop:¨thats a matter of semantics¨

TimDunkem
03-12-2018, 11:30 PM
"On pace for 60! We're fine."

"On pace for 58. We only need Kawhi for the best teams"

"On pace for 55. I'll take us against anybody!"

"On pace for 50, but still the third seed, fake spoiled fans!"

"About to miss the playoffs without Kawhi. What did you dumbasses expect?! :cry"

NASpurs
03-12-2018, 11:32 PM

"About to miss the playoffs without Kawhi. What did you dumbasses expect?! :cry"

:lol that’s some next level ether.

Proxy
03-12-2018, 11:37 PM
I was a person who was harping the third seed thing... and I'm still hoping they make their way into the playoffs with Kawhi back on the team. I want to see Manu as much as possible, and see what this squad looks like when healthy. :wakeup

Darius Bieber
03-12-2018, 11:46 PM
I was telling all you guys this was gonna happen. Everyone was laughing at me. No one is laughing now. Y’all should have believed me.

Chucho
03-13-2018, 12:02 AM
What kinda "fan" puts being right on taking a 50-50 on a stance on something negative and gloats?

"DERP. I was right, the team sucks, HHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME!" Ok great, you're right on a message board, you're fucking AWESOME! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy watching playoff basketball without any meaning.

Still not too late, but with Pop doing Pop stuff, it's pretty much it.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2018, 12:06 AM
I was telling all you guys this was gonna happen. Everyone was laughing at me. No one is laughing now. Y’all should have believed me.
Yeah, you are the only one that ¨saw it coming¨.

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2018, 12:12 AM
What kinda "fan" puts being right on taking a 50-50 on a stance on something negative and gloats?

"DERP. I was right, the team sucks, HHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME!" Ok great, you're right on a message board, you're fucking AWESOME! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy watching playoff basketball without any meaning.

:lol

SAGirl
03-13-2018, 12:22 AM
I was a person who was harping the third seed thing... and I'm still hoping they make their way into the playoffs with Kawhi back on the team. I want to see Manu as much as possible, and see what this squad looks like when healthy. :wakeup
Good for you. I was in this boat too, plus I wanted the playoff experience for the Spurs newest/youngest.
Right now I really don’t care. A lotto pick, even a late pick would be nice with a chance to get a good impact player and refresh this roster from decrepitude and ineptitude. Don’t mind if Kiwi doesn’t come back at this point either...

its whatever. If they do make the playoffs I’ll cheer but it doesn’t matter this season. At some point it stops aggravating you. Manu is fine. Enjoy his last few games.

SAGirl
03-13-2018, 12:24 AM

yeah it’s a bad characteristic of this site:“ shame on you fir being a fan and cheering the team. “

Theres more than a few trolls too. It seems they are happier about being right than fir them to have been wrong and the team keeping stepping up.

phxspurfan
03-13-2018, 12:27 AM
:cry enjoy watching playoff basketball without any meaning :cry

Proxy
03-13-2018, 12:29 AM
Good for you. I was in this boat too, plus I wanted the playoff experience for the Spurs newest/youngest.
Right now I really don’t care. A lotto pick, even a late pick would be nice with a chance to get a good impact player and refresh this roster from decrepitude and ineptitude. Don’t mind if Kiwi doesn’t come back at this point either...

its whatever. If they do make the playoffs I’ll cheer but it doesn’t matter this season. At some point it stops aggravating you. Manu is fine. Enjoy his last few games.

just gets to the point where... following the team for 20 years and it's like, yeah this year has sucked. The summer contracts and the injuries are frustrating, but we've been spoiled. Only one team wins every year. Don't get freaking out on this site everyday about it. Are people really that bored or miserable with their lives that they put this much emotional stock into it? "God I am so smart about basketball" or "I'm gonna troll daily about it on a forum" Don't get it.

DAF86
03-13-2018, 12:43 AM

Thing is it wasn't a 50/50 stance. Anyone with an ounce of reasoning knew the team showed some concerning flaws and the record was merely a product of the weak schedulle. It's not a matter of being a "good" or "bad" fan. It's a matter of being appropriately critical and as objective as possible regarding the level of your team.

DAF86
03-13-2018, 12:47 AM
just gets to the point where... following the team for 20 years and it's like, yeah this year has sucked. The summer contracts and the injuries are frustrating, but we've been spoiled. Only one team wins every year. Don't get freaking out on this site everyday about it. Are people really that bored or miserable with their lives that they put this much emotional stock into it? "God I am so smart about basketball" or "I'm gonna troll daily about it on a forum" Don't get it.

Don't you talk about politics, or your job, or anything that interests you and that you feel could be done better?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-13-2018, 12:48 AM
Thing is it wasn't a 50/50 stance. Anyone with an ounce of reasoning knew the team showed some concerning flaws and the record was merely a product of the weak schedulle. It's not a matter of being a "good" or "bad" fan. It's a matter of being appropriately critical and as objective as possible regarding the level of your team.

/thread

Nathan89
03-13-2018, 12:50 AM

:lmao

Proxy
03-13-2018, 01:00 AM
Don't you talk about politics, or your job, or anything that interests you and that you feel could be done better?

sure of course, those things are on another level of importance though

a lot of us have been following the team for a really long time at this point... weird to see this generation and think that some 30 year old dude walking around with his family could be the same person that spends time trolling on a dying basketball forum

TE
03-13-2018, 01:27 AM

a lot of us have been following the team for a really long time at this point... weird to see this generation and think that some 30 year old dude walking around with his family could be the same person that spends time trolling on a dying basketball forum
Lol this is arguably not the best place to chat regarding politics/job/interests. Too many trolls masqeurading. It's almost like a dissociative personality disorder manifested in multiple screen names. Some users have been doing this over 5-10 years. Let that thought sink in. Those who have an actual screen name and shoot the shit with that profile (the Fabbs, Avantes of the world) also probably have a legit underlying psychiatric issue, which is sad on a different but similar level.

Proxy
03-13-2018, 01:59 AM

Proxy
03-13-2018, 02:00 AM
Lol this is arguably not the best place to chat regarding politics/job/interests. Too many trolls masqeurading. It's almost like a dissociative personality disorder manifested in multiple screen names. Some users have been doing this over 5-10 years. Let that thought sink in. Those who have an actual screen name and shoot the shit with that profile (the Fabbs, Avantes of the world) also probably have a legit underlying psychiatric issue, which is sad on a different but similar level.

fuck... yeah last time I checked the club it was all avante and chumpdumper related topics and realizing that these people could be for real

keeping up with the multiple trolls for years is just a very dark world to imagine

Fireball
03-13-2018, 02:59 AM
bbbbbut you are a douche who is responsible for 50% of the Spurs injuries ... all time

DeRozan m8
03-13-2018, 04:34 AM
Yeah, shove it right up all those idiots that sat on this one for ages.

dbreiden83080
03-13-2018, 04:37 AM
37-30

Jesus the Tim Duncan era is really over..

r0drig0lac
03-13-2018, 06:24 AM

some of us already warned that it would be exactly like this with the increase of srs

spursistan
03-13-2018, 06:52 AM
After the death of Raybies..I see that bklynspursfan has been missing lately from game threads..I wonder why :(.

Horse
03-13-2018, 06:57 AM
I’m sure you said the same shit in ‘14

boutons_deux
03-13-2018, 07:12 AM
Kawhi's absence doesn't force players and coach excel at mediocrity.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-13-2018, 08:42 AM
bbbbbut you are a douche who is responsible for 50% of the Spurs injuries ... all time

Yet I’ve made less game threads than ever this season and the spurs still managed to have their most injury plagued season. Try again, dumbass

Amuseddaysleeper
03-13-2018, 09:01 AM
Holy shit, Texas Lottery sponsoring the Spurs now, you can’t make this up :lmao :lmao

https://scontent.fyzd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29179057_10155304461831981_4435982990861926400_n.j pg?oh=459fe265e208f37a741c62b4df9ad240&oe=5B3682A6

DAF86
03-13-2018, 11:50 AM

Sure those things are more important, but some have sports pretty high in their list of priorities. In fact, some couldn't give a fuck about politics but would do anything for their favourite teams. When you care so much about something is normal to talk passionately about that.

Darius Bieber
03-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Holy shit, Texas Lottery sponsoring the Spurs now, you can’t make this up :lmao :lmao

https://scontent.fyzd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29179057_10155304461831981_4435982990861926400_n.j pg?oh=459fe265e208f37a741c62b4df9ad240&oe=5B3682A6

They've been doing those sponsored announcements since the beginning of the year I believe. They've known about our lottery chances for a long time.