PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives are mostly "White First" racist.

apalisoc_9
03-14-2018, 11:54 PM
I'm sure the good liberals can see this.

They claim they support the country, but now that another White Country have clearly committed political treason and espionage against their country, they can not support it because these are there reason

" My daughter is getting raped by Muslims" translation, my daughter is a whore and Im butthurt about it.

"Black panter is so shitty"

They dont want to support their country largely because Russisa is a White shithead country amd the beacon of racism.

DMC
03-15-2018, 12:05 AM
Troll attempt # 247 failed

Next

AaronY
03-15-2018, 01:41 AM
Whoa..True if Huge

boutons_deux
03-15-2018, 06:33 AM
conservatives are White Male supremacists, everybody else is inferior, oppressed, the Bible tells them women are inferior, to make women "get behind" men. All religions have the male as superior, and many separate men and women for religious services.

AaronY
03-15-2018, 06:49 AM
conservatives are White Male supremacists, everybody else is inferior, oppressed, the Bible tells them women are inferior, to make women "get behind" men. All religions have the male as superior, and many separate men and women for religious services.
Sounds pretty awesome..tell me more

rmt
03-15-2018, 04:12 PM

Well, I'm a conservative and don't fit/believe any of that.

sickdsm
03-15-2018, 04:52 PM
The irony of generalizing a sect of the population by their skin color then saying they generalize based on skin color.

"I'm not racist but everyone with skin color X is.

boutons_deux
03-15-2018, 05:02 PM

personal anecdotes are useless except to the person

AaronY
03-15-2018, 05:04 PM
So it's not like that?!?! Cuz I'm a white guy and I'm thinking about signing up

dabom
03-15-2018, 05:05 PM
OP said "most", so he's right on this one.

DMC
03-15-2018, 05:31 PM
OP said "most", so he's right on this one.

Apo "dude lets do a troll run, come along and followup"

dabom "ok, calculated shit bomb in 3...2..."

Apo "This is going to be great"

koriwhat
03-15-2018, 05:40 PM

They claim they support the country, but now that another White Country have clearly committed political treason and espionage against their country, they can not support it because these are there reason

" My daughter is getting raped by Muslims" translation, my daughter is a whore and Im butthurt about it.

They dont want to support their country largely because Russisa is a White shithead country amd the beacon of racism.

god damn you're a fucking idiot.

koriwhat
03-15-2018, 05:42 PM

you're such a sissy. such a sad sight to witness. grow some balls you fucking shim.

The irony of generalizing a sect of the population by their skin color then saying they generalize based on skin color.

"I'm not racist but everyone with skin color X is.

:tu

TeyshaBlue
03-15-2018, 05:46 PM

As are your posts yet, here you are.

koriwhat
03-15-2018, 05:50 PM
As are your posts yet, here you are.

hahahaha so very true... if i wanted to read a tabloid i'd just stick with boutons.

rmt
03-15-2018, 08:44 PM

Here's another personal anecdote for you - I passed under that bridge on Sunday going to my mom's house and thought as I went under "what kind of bridge is that - it doesn't even have support in the middle (median)" And it's a huge street.

pgardn
03-15-2018, 10:07 PM
Apo and goboom, making Liberals proud...

Proof both parties/political leanings are capable of lunacy.

Chris and Spurter, meet your competition.
By God I think the conservatives win this epic battle of intellectual vacuums.

Another claymation matchup: hater v. boots

I have no insight into this one folks. RT news v. a serious Onion...
flummoxed I am.

pgardn
03-15-2018, 10:15 PM
hahahaha so very true... if i wanted to read a tabloid i'd just stick with boutons.

Be careful moonman... You get Cosmo as an opponent.
Errr... tag team partner...

Splits
03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
Here's another personal anecdote for you - I passed under that bridge on Sunday going to my mom's house and thought as I went under "what kind of bridge is that - it doesn't even have support in the middle (median)" And it's a huge street.

damn, so close

Will Hunting
03-16-2018, 08:30 AM
damn, so close
:lmao exactly what crossed my mind too

Trill Clinton
03-16-2018, 09:14 AM
Well if we use ST as a litmus test, outside of big homie Teysha, yes, most of the conservatives here have white supremacist ideologies.

rmt
03-16-2018, 04:25 PM
damn, so close

Was very windy on Monday, a little less so on Tuesday - maybe that had something to do with it? Sorry, Splits, God's not ready for me yet - maybe he's having me stay to get on your nerves :-)

rmt
03-16-2018, 04:27 PM
Luckily, it's Spring Break this week or it'd have been MUCH worse.

Chucho
03-16-2018, 04:50 PM
Well if we use ST as a litmus test, outside of big homie Teysha, yes, most of the conservatives here have white supremacist ideologies.

And you're a black supremacist who lives off the victim narrative.

sickdsm
03-16-2018, 11:09 PM

Personal experience doesn't matter. Don't you fucking know that by now?

koriwhat
03-16-2018, 11:16 PM

you're delusional with a chip on your shoulder but whatever gets you through the day...

Spurtacular
03-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Yea dabom posted a Make America White Again meme. It was quite offensive.

koriwhat
03-17-2018, 03:52 PM

how many asians date/marry outside their race? lmao and white's are the racists.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2018, 05:52 PM
how many asians date/marry outside their race? lmao and white's are the racists.

Uncle chans and Auntie chans are a disgrace to a society. I understand the few asian actors are all married to white women and white men. We undsrstand this dirt.

White people like you are a disgrace to the white race. Racist cabin claiming POS.

koriwhat
03-17-2018, 05:57 PM
Uncle chans and Auntie chans are a disgrace to a society. I understand the few asian actors are all married to white women and white men. We undsrstand this dirt.

White people like you are a disgrace to the white race. Racist cabin claiming POS.

so racist... you're such a fucking retard apalisoc. a fucking retard!

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2018, 10:18 AM
Liberals and conservatives both want the same thing: wealth and security, which means insulating ourselves from elements that deter these goals. It just so happens that at the current time it means you have to take a "white first" approach. Hopefully it could change in the future, but it is what it is

AaronY
03-19-2018, 11:50 AM
Liberals and conservatives both want the same thing: wealth and security, which means insulating ourselves from elements that deter these goals. It just so happens that at the current time it means you have to take a "white first" approach. Hopefully it could change in the future, but it is what it is

Oh, ok.

RandomGuy
03-19-2018, 11:53 AM
Troll attempt # 247 failed

Next

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/09/the-original-underclass/492731/

AaronY
03-19-2018, 03:13 PM
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/09/the-original-underclass/492731/
Maybe we should call them racist until they give us what we want voting wise. thats what I would do

DMC
03-19-2018, 03:29 PM
Liberals and conservatives both want the same thing: wealth and security, which means insulating ourselves from elements that deter these goals. It just so happens that at the current time it means you have to take a "black first" approach. Hopefully it could change in the future, but it is what it is

Oh, ok.

I changed DD's post slightly. Do you feel the same way about it?

AaronY
03-20-2018, 10:57 AM
I changed DD's post slightly. Do you feel the same way about it?
I don't think liberals have or should have any kind of racial first approach so I don't get the point

RandomGuy
03-21-2018, 09:38 AM
Maybe we should call them racist until they give us what we want voting wise. thats what I would do

(shrugs)

Sociologists who have studied the rural parts of the country that voted for Trump (starting long before Trump was elected) have found, essentially, racism, and an unwillingness to accept change that drives a lot of the GOP narratives.

Let's just be honest about what drives conservative policies. If calling it out makes you uncomfortable, not my problem.

RandomGuy
03-21-2018, 09:50 AM

FWIW:

A Princeton sociologist spent 8 years asking rural Americans why they’re so pissed off
Hint: it’s not about the economy.

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/13/17053886/trump-rural-america-populism-racial-resentment

TeyshaBlue
03-21-2018, 12:26 PM
Enough Vox already. What a shitty rag. The article features the interviewer, Sean Illing trying his hardest to get Wuthrow to say what he wants to hear. Wuthrow politely declines and ends with this:

"Point one is that rural America is quite diverse. People live in farm towns or coastal towns or mining communities, or they live in the North or the South or in Republican states or Democratic states. So we have to be careful about lumping people together under one category.

Point two is that rural America does have real problems — population decline, a brain drain, opioid addiction, etc. We can make of that what we want. But that’s not the whole picture. Not every small town is full of people who are suffering and bitter and angry at Washington.

Point three is that there are significant differences between small towns and large cities, but there are also commonalities. Since we’re living in a polarized time, it’s worth remembering that not all divisions run along the rural-urban divide. The conservative-liberal divide or the Republican-Democrat is just as pronounced in many cases. So we’ve got a lot of work to do in this country, and it goes beyond this one fault line."

Seriously, read better.

RandomGuy
03-21-2018, 02:08 PM
Enough Vox already. What a shitty rag. The article features the interviewer, Sean Illing trying his hardest to get Wuthrow to say what he wants to hear. Wuthrow politely declines and ends with this:

"Point one is that rural America is quite diverse. People live in farm towns or coastal towns or mining communities, or they live in the North or the South or in Republican states or Democratic states. So we have to be careful about lumping people together under one category.

Point two is that rural America does have real problems — population decline, a brain drain, opioid addiction, etc. We can make of that what we want. But that’s not the whole picture. Not every small town is full of people who are suffering and bitter and angry at Washington.

Point three is that there are significant differences between small towns and large cities, but there are also commonalities. Since we’re living in a polarized time, it’s worth remembering that not all divisions run along the rural-urban divide. The conservative-liberal divide or the Republican-Democrat is just as pronounced in many cases. So we’ve got a lot of work to do in this country, and it goes beyond this one fault line."

Seriously, read better.

Thanks for putting that one up here. It was the best line in the piece, and I agree with your assessment of the article. :tu

I put it there, merely to show the state of study on the subject.

TeyshaBlue
03-21-2018, 02:24 PM
The book looks really interesting. Someday when I can rent some spare time, I'll have to pick it up.

Chris
03-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Thanks for putting that one up here. It was the best line in the piece, and I agree with your assessment of the article. :tu

I put it there, merely to show the state of study on the subject.

lol vox

lol backtracking

RandomGuy
03-21-2018, 02:29 PM
lol vox

lol backtracking

Not backtracking at all. The article wasn't all that good, IMO, hence the "FWIW".

The underlying research was pretty enlightening about the kinds of fear based emotional responses that people like you use in place of reasoning.

AaronY
03-21-2018, 02:54 PM
Not backtracking at all. The article wasn't all that good, IMO, hence the "FWIW".

The underlying research was pretty enlightening about the kinds of fear based emotional responses that people like you use in place of reasoning.
You're so much better than that kind of mindset dude. I think if you let them know that and condescend to them about it you can finally reach them

boutons_deux
05-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Almost half of white Republicans are bothered by people speaking foreign languages (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/8/1856286/-Survey-Almost-half-of-white-Republicans-are-bothered-by-people-speaking-foreign-languages)

According to Pew Research Center (https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019/05/08/americans-see-advantages-and-challenges-in-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/),

47 percent of [white] Republicans say it would bother them “some” or “a lot” to “hear people speak a language other than English in a public place.”

Just 18 percent of white Democrats said they would be similarly bothered.

Aside from politics, age and education are the major predictors of linguistic discomfort.

Just 18 percent of whites younger than 30 said they would be bothered by a foreign language being spoken,

compared with 43 percent in the 50 to 64 age group, and

45 percent among those 65 and older.

Among all racial groups,

whites (34 percent) are most likely to be bothered hearing foreign languages,

followed by blacks (25 percent),

Asians (24 percent) and

Hispanics (13 percent).

Among Americans overall, 70 percent put their level of unease at “not much” or “not at all.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/8/1856286/-Survey-Almost-half-of-white-Republicans-are-bothered-by-people-speaking-foreign-languages?detail=emaildkre

Make America White and Pure Again

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Almost half of white Republicans are bothered by people speaking foreign languages (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/8/1856286/-Survey-Almost-half-of-white-Republicans-are-bothered-by-people-speaking-foreign-languages)

According to Pew Research Center (https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019/05/08/americans-see-advantages-and-challenges-in-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/),

47 percent of [white] Republicans say it would bother them “some” or “a lot” to “hear people speak a language other than English in a public place.”

Just 18 percent of white Democrats said they would be similarly bothered.

Aside from politics, age and education are the major predictors of linguistic discomfort.

Just 18 percent of whites younger than 30 said they would be bothered by a foreign language being spoken,

compared with 43 percent in the 50 to 64 age group, and

45 percent among those 65 and older.

Among all racial groups,

whites (34 percent) are most likely to be bothered hearing foreign languages,

followed by blacks (25 percent),

Asians (24 percent) and

Hispanics (13 percent).

Among Americans overall, 70 percent put their level of unease at “not much” or “not at all.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5/8/1856286/-Survey-Almost-half-of-white-Republicans-are-bothered-by-people-speaking-foreign-languages?detail=emaildkre

Make America White and Pure Again

If conservstive Candiand are no different than conservative Americans..this isnt accurate.

White people dont mind other languages so long as its a european language.

Pavlov
05-09-2019, 03:56 PM
If conservstive Candiand are no different than conservative Americans..this isnt accurate.

White people dont mind other languages so long as its a european language.
lol no

Spanish bugs the shit out them.

apalisoc_9
05-09-2019, 06:09 PM
lol no

Spanish bugs the shit out them.

Same here. Althought theres only a few latinos but from personal experience the hicks here seem to associate spanish with browns...