PDA

View Full Version : Gotta give LA some love!

paperboy77
03-17-2018, 09:56 PM
That MFer has been there for us. He might bitch to Pop about touches bu that fool comes out to play and doesn’t complain. I say F Kawhi, since he doesn’t articulate to the media what’s really goin on and leaves us all to speculate, I say he’s being a little bitch! Yeah we may lose round one being led by only LA but hey..... at least he’s playing. It really seems like the teams rallied around him. I think if KL does man up and come back he needs to go back to 2013/2114 KL who made a huge impact by crashing the boards and playing great “d”. He obviously knows if need be he can score. Come back bitch and let’s get dat “seis”! Man The F up fool!:king

UNT Eagles 2016
03-17-2018, 09:59 PM
Nah. Screw LA. FTL as always.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-17-2018, 10:02 PM
That MFer has been there for us. He might bitch to Pop about touches bu that fool comes out to play and doesn’t complain. I say F Kawhi, since he doesn’t articulate to the media what’s really goin on and leaves us all to speculate, I say he’s being a little bitch! Yeah we may lose round one being led by only LA but hey..... at least he’s playing. It really seems like the teams rallied around him. I think if KL does man up and come back he needs to go back to 2013/2114 KL who made a huge impact by crashing the boards and playing great “d”. He obviously knows if need be he can score. Come back bitch and let’s get dat “seis”! Man The F up fool!:king

Never going to happen before the team gets relocated. Unless, of course, you mean "seis tacos", or "seis tazones de aceite"

TheGreatYacht
03-17-2018, 10:03 PM
You bet your sweet ass Kawhi will give LA love. Heard his momma is building a mansion over there as we speak.

KDKSpurs24
03-17-2018, 10:05 PM
Like it or not, Kawhi is staying true to his character by not speaking. He doesn’t talk or want to talk anyways. But the situation is a bit irritating. I don’t want to assume he’s coming back but at the same time I really hope so.

paperboy77
03-17-2018, 10:21 PM
Never going to happen before the team gets relocated. Unless, of course, you mean "seis tacos", or "seis tazones de aceite"

Gonna give you seis chorizos UNTsux! Anyway... we gotta ride with who we got. All those with that NFL perspective on things... gotta get that lower pick... too late to bring KL now, save him for next year....KLs uncle.... blah blah blah! Hey tomorrow is not promised gotta try now if he’s almost 100%. It’s pretty pathetic how pessimistic people are here. Bring on the bitch ass rockets!

Arcadian
03-17-2018, 10:24 PM
:lol Anyone who opposed LA being a Spur
:lol Anyone who thought he was done
:lol Eat shit

SASdynasty!
03-17-2018, 10:24 PM
He was dropping 40 on the Thunder 2 years ago in the playoffs. Last year he closed out Houston. This year he’s carrying us to the playoffs.

tbdog
03-17-2018, 10:26 PM
LMA is one of the best bigs but doesn't get the recognition. He is only slightly, slightly worse than players like Davis.

keithington1
03-17-2018, 11:22 PM
LA is a beast.

exstatic
03-18-2018, 04:15 PM
When he’s engaged, he’s as good as any big in the league. What I like that I’m seeing this year, is that he can start slow, like last night, and not shut down, like in times past. He can finish the game like a top fuel dragster. When KAT started getting physical, he came right back at him, and then some.

MaNu4Tres
03-18-2018, 05:29 PM
When he’s engaged, he’s as good as any big in the league. What I like that I’m seeing this year, is that he can start slow, like last night, and not shut down, like in times past. He can finish the game like a top fuel dragster. When KAT started getting physical, he came right back at him, and then some.

Being in great shape makes a world of a difference.

He finally put in the work this summer and it paid off.

TD 21
03-18-2018, 05:30 PM

I've always liked Aldridge better than most, but I see no credible argument for him being as good as Davis, Cousins (pre Achilles tear; the jury is obviously out on post) or Towns. He clearly still gets up to play them though and more often than not seems to outplay them head to head.

Embiid and Jokic are debatable. Most would probably reflexively say the former is, but the advanced stats don't definitively suggest as much, while the latter would probably draw closer to a 50/50 response, yet the advanced stats suggest he clearly is.

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2018, 05:38 PM
I don't know how anybody can applaud a player who asked for a trade for no legitimate reason, tbh..60 wins, WCF appearance, would have been leading GS 1-0 if Kawhi hadn't been attacked, yet he still asked for a trade during the off-season because he wasn't getting enough touches?

He's a bitch, regardless of how well he has played this season..

Chinook
03-18-2018, 06:01 PM
I don't know how anybody can applaud a player who asked for a trade for no legitimate reason, tbh..60 wins, WCF appearance, would have been leading GS 1-0 if Kawhi hadn't been attacked, yet he still asked for a trade during the off-season because he wasn't getting enough touches?

:lol there's a decent chance Kawhi also wants out too. Suggests there's more to it than just their record.

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2018, 06:06 PM
:lol there's a decent chance Kawhi also wants out too. Suggests there's more to it than just their record.

Kawhi is also a bitch-ass nigga, as I've been saying for weeks..it's a sad time to be a Spurs fan, but I guess reality was inevitable..

I don't think it's anything deep, though..Aldridge essentially admitted that his complaints were about his touches.. Kawhi's issue is confusing, but I don't recall any issues before the disagreements with the organization regarding his injury..

I haven't disliked this many players and coaches on this team since 2009-2010ish..

SAGirl
03-18-2018, 06:51 PM
The current post Duncan era has been puzzling from Lamarcus asking out, to Kiwi with a leg amputated, from roleplayers just wanting to leave, to old TOSB who don't have a long Spurs legacy asking publicly to start games...

phxspurfan
03-18-2018, 07:28 PM
LMA is one of the best bigs but doesn't get the recognition. He is only slightly, slightly worse than players like Davis.

no bigs get recognition anymore (besides Davis). The league is about punk PGs like Chimpbrook out of control diving into the lane and fighting bigs for rebounds

phxspurfan
03-18-2018, 07:30 PM
Kawhi is also a bitch-ass nigga (...) Aldridge essentially admitted that his complaints were about his touches

true. And LMA with touches now leading this team to the playoffs on his back (if they do make the playoffs). Imagine if Kawhi was as healthy/painless as most of last year. We would have been scary

r0drig0lac
03-18-2018, 08:57 PM
nah

Ice009
03-18-2018, 10:09 PM
You bet your sweet ass Kawhi will give LA love. Heard his momma is building a mansion over there as we speak.

Is the house he's building for him Mom in LA? I thought it was in SA?

wildbill2u
03-19-2018, 10:34 AM

He has played so well as the leader of the team in "Quad Hurt's" absence. Don't know whether it was the talk with Pop or just knowing that he is the Man this season. Maybe a little bit of both. Give props where they are due. Go LMA!

BillMc
03-19-2018, 10:42 AM
LMA's offense has been "Portland like" 2 of the 3 years he's been here and his defense has been far better than advertised every year. An argument can be made that LMA has played his best all around basketball as a Spur. Yes, his personality is quirky, and he's more of a normal NBA star who cares about touches, which is a shock after selfless guys like David, Tim, Manu and even Tony, but that's really a return to the NBA personality mean rather than a flaw. LMA is a likely HOFer, and the best thing we've had this season. Spurs are likely going to be a playoff team this year and our second best player is either, yikes, Pau, Danny or Kyle. That should tell you how much he's shouldered.

duncan2k5
03-19-2018, 11:00 AM
U trash kawhi,whi has always been a warrior for us, but prop up LA who constantly disappears in the playoffs...and pouts about touches?

He had all the touches vs the warriors and played like trash...

And ur talking about not communicating? He didnt gommunicate to anyone the whole of last season about his touches, then demanded a trade...only decided to talk about his issues when nobody wanted him and he realized he HAD to come back...dude stfu

xellos88330
03-19-2018, 11:01 AM
This is an interesting time to be a Spurs fan that is for certain. I am not used to seeing the Spurs struggle so much. I am also not used to the air of uncertainty. It is actually rather refreshing if I am to be completely honest. It has rekindled my interest. The Spurs were always a constant in the NBA these past 20 years. Now, I am very, VERY curious to see what happens next.

daslicer
03-19-2018, 11:02 AM
LMA's offense has been "Portland like" 2 of the 3 years he's been here and his defense has been far better than advertised every year. An argument can be made that LMA has played his best all around basketball as a Spur. Yes, his personality is quirky, and he's more of a normal NBA star who cares about touches, which is a shock after selfless guys like David, Tim, Manu and even Tony, but that's really a return to the NBA personality mean rather than a flaw. LMA is a likely HOFer, and the best thing we've had this season. Spurs are likely going to be a playoff team this year and our second best player is either, yikes, Pau, Danny or Kyle. That should tell you how much he's shouldered.

I have said it for while but 99 percent of NBA superstars care about their stats. Jordan whose the GOAT was obsessed in leading the league in scoring even when the bulls were winning titles. Kerr plays Curry,Durant in garbage time so they can pad their numbers.

r0drig0lac
03-19-2018, 12:20 PM
I've always liked Aldridge better than most, but I see no credible argument for him being as good as Davis, Cousins (pre Achilles tear; the jury is obviously out on post) or Towns. He clearly still gets up to play them though and more often than not seems to outplay them head to head.

Embiid and Jokic are debatable. Most would probably reflexively say the former is, but the advanced stats don't definitively suggest as much, while the latter would probably draw closer to a 50/50 response, yet the advanced stats suggest he clearly is.

healthy embiid is better than Cousins and Davis (and is not even close imo), the other two players (KAT and Jokic) are not at that level

BillMc
03-19-2018, 12:25 PM
I have said it for while but 99 percent of NBA superstars care about their stats. Jordan whose the GOAT was obsessed in leading the league in scoring even when the bulls were winning titles. Kerr plays Curry,Durant in garbage time so they can pad their numbers.

Agreed. So LMA's actions are the norm. Pop and co had to adjust and have.

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 12:37 PM

This ×1000000

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 12:39 PM
Also

Davis
Embiid
Cousins
LMA
KAT/Jokic (can't pick one over the other, tbh)

In that order.

offset formation
03-19-2018, 03:08 PM
:lol Anyone who opposed LA being a Spur
:lol Anyone who thought he was done
:lol Eat shit

offset formation
03-19-2018, 03:11 PM

duncan2k5
03-19-2018, 03:30 PM
KAT is better than LA...especially factoring his age...anyone who disagrees doesnt watch outside of the spurs, and only judges players based on when the spurs plays them

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 03:39 PM
KAT is better than LA...especially factoring his age...anyone who disagrees doesnt watch outside of the spurs, and only judges players based on when the spurs plays them

Skillwise, as a one-on-one player, LMA probably takes it here, but -yes - you would have to be a moron to take him over KAT if you had a choice.

TD 21
03-19-2018, 03:48 PM
healthy embiid is better than Cousins and Davis (and is not even close imo), the other two players (KAT and Jokic) are not at that level

Embiid is like a better Porzingis, in the sense that his combination of extreme size, skills and specifically in his case, self promotion, makes him seem better than he is at the moment. I'm open to the notion of him having the highest upside (though I don't think he'll ever be able to handle the workload of the others), but not being the best currently. I don't see how anyone could credibly argue that Davis is not the clear best big in the league.

duncan2k5
03-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Skillwise, as a one-on-one player, LMA probably takes it here, but -yes - you would have to be a moron to take him over KAT if you had a choice.

I dont even think LA is better 1 in 1...KAT is better at almost everything offensively...better passer, ballhandler, off the dribble shooter, three point shooter, etc...he has two other high volume scorers on his team and still manages to score 20 a game because he shoots a high percentage...matter of fact, even as a rookie, i think he has shot a higher percentage from the field than aldridge ever has in his life...aldridge was pouting with just kawhi...is he played with 2 high volume scorers, he would probably lose his shit in the middle of a game

offset formation
03-19-2018, 04:01 PM
I dont even think LA is better 1 in 1...KAT is better at almost everything offensively...better passer, ballhandler, off the dribble shooter, three point shooter, etc...he has two other high volume scorers on his team and still manages to score 20 a game because he shoots a high percentage...matter of fact, even as a rookie, i think he has shot a higher percentage from the field than aldridge ever has in his life...aldridge was pouting with just kawhi...is he played with 2 high volume scorers, he would probably lose his shit in the middle of a game

Lillard, McCollum say hello.

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 04:02 PM

It could go either way, imo. It is so close. But, again, I'd definitely take KAT no question. LMA is a bitch, tbh.

offset formation
03-19-2018, 04:06 PM
It could go either way, imo. It is so close. But, again, I'd definitely take KAT no question. LMA is a bitch, tbh.

And you're a dumbass. Aldridge has been the one lone bright spot this entire year. Brings it on both ends, every damn nite. I feel sorry for how miserable some of you SOBs are. Nothing is ever good enough. It's All-World or they're trash. Pathetic.

Pavlov
03-19-2018, 04:32 PM
So the big controversy is whether the Spurs have the fourth or fifth best big man in the NBA?

Chinook
03-19-2018, 04:35 PM
I find it hilarious that most of the same people trying to shit on Aldridge for wanting a trade after essentially getting none of the credit and all of the blame for the first two years in SA were almost begging for Kawhi to demand a trade just because the Spurs re-upped Patty.

Also, no Aldridge didn't choke in 2016. He outplayed Leonard in that series. Folks wanna qualify it by saying "after the first two games", but take away Kawhi's two best games and look at his totals. Not pretty either. If Leonard hadn't let Roberson "impose his will" on him in Game 2, the Spurs probably get to the WCF.

duncan2k5
03-19-2018, 05:38 PM
Lillard, McCollum say hello.

Umm...yea...and he high tailed it out of there as soon as he could

duncan2k5
03-19-2018, 05:41 PM
I find it hilarious that most of the same people trying to shit on Aldridge for wanting a trade after essentially getting none of the credit and all of the blame for the first two years in SA were almost begging for Kawhi to demand a trade just because the Spurs re-upped Patty.

Also, no Aldridge didn't choke in 2016. He outplayed Leonard in that series. Folks wanna qualify it by saying "after the first two games", but take away Kawhi's two best games and look at his totals. Not pretty either. If Leonard hadn't let Roberson "impose his will" on him in Game 2, the Spurs probably get to the WCF.

Fake news...how quickly we forget the reason we lost...OKC bigs were destroying ours on the boards...we couldnt rebound for shit...and a lot of that is on LA being soft...Kawhi wasnt even the focal point of our offense in 2016...2017 was his first real season as the go-to guy

Chinook
03-19-2018, 06:02 PM
Fake news...how quickly we forget the reason we lost...OKC bigs were destroying ours on the boards...we couldnt rebound for shit...and a lot of that is on LA being soft...Kawhi wasnt even the focal point of our offense in 2016...2017 was his first real season as the go-to guy

:rolleyes Kawhi used 22 possessions a game compared to LMA's 24. Either way, acting like Kawhi being the "second option" matters is silly, seeing as people have been bitching for two years about LMA despite him being the second option now.

Aldridge also had the highest rebound rate on the team excepting Boban who almost exclusively played in garbage time. He wasn't the problem on the boards -- literally everyone else in the big rotation was. No other big besides LMA was even on the team the next season, to put into perspective what he had to work with.

weeks
03-19-2018, 06:11 PM
So how much do you think Aldridge would cry inside if we got bounced from the playoffs by Portland?
i think between that and being picked last for the all star team he might just rope

TD 21
03-19-2018, 06:13 PM

:tu and regression to the mean. The criticism he's received for that series reminds me of the criticism Green received in the '12 WCF.

From around the start of '16 on, Aldridge had been playing out of his mind, culminating with the first two games of the WCSF. Between that, the Thunder obviously focusing even more on him thereafter and his tendency to be streaky (par for the course given a lot of the shots he attempts), he was bound to cool off.

coachmac87
03-19-2018, 06:26 PM

Duncan knee was shot...and David West, Diaw aren’t “rebounders” that was pretty much the start of Adams coming out party as well...

Kawhi has never put up performances like LMA did in Game 1-2 of that series...and he didn’t become the “superstar” until Game 1 of the following regular season.

People can say what they want about him but LMA is NOW committed and the mystery is around Kawhi..never thought that would be the case tbh

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 08:21 PM
And you're a dumbass. Aldridge has been the one lone bright spot this entire year. Brings it on both ends, every damn nite. I feel sorry for how miserable some of you SOBs are. Nothing is ever good enough. It's All-World or they're trash. Pathetic.

LMA, is that you?!

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 08:29 PM
Only a dumbass wouldn't take the slighty worse, but much younger player in KAT, tbh.

But, yeah, if I don't have any offense, one lone defender on the team with Kawhi gone, and I need to barely squeak into the playoffs, then I'll take LMA.

Chinook
03-19-2018, 09:05 PM
Only a dumbass wouldn't take the slighty worse, but much younger player in KAT, tbh.

This shouldn't be controversial. KAT is younger and could get so much better if developed in the right way.

But

But, yeah, if I don't have any offense, one lone defender on the team with Kawhi gone, and I need to barely squeak into the playoffs, then I'll take LMA.

This is pretty weak. 1) The Spurs' D has been very good this year despite Kawhi. It's certainly better than that shit Minny's been running. 2)They are only "squeeking" into the playoffs due to all the other injuries they've had (including a number of losses where LMA sat).

LMA with the Wolves' talent around him probably gets the third-seed without difficulty and may even be better than that. I think there are many reasons to pick KAT, but that the Spurs might finish with a better record than Minnesota isn't one of them.

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 09:10 PM
This shouldn't be controversial. KAT is younger and could get so much better if developed in the right way.

But

This is pretty weak. 1) The Spurs' D has been very good this year despite Kawhi. It's certainly better than that shit Minny's been running. 2)They are only "squeeking" into the playoffs due to all the other injuries they've had (including a number of losses where LMA sat).

LMA with the Wolves' talent around him probably gets the third-seed without difficulty and may even be better than that. I think there are many reasons to pick KAT, but that the Spurs might finish with a better record than Minnesota isn't one of them.

You basically just reiterated my point, brotha. The fact that the Spurs are missing so many pieces are why LMA is so valuable obviously since he can carry you a bit on both ends. But, if my team is healthy and you gave me a choice, I take KAT and develop him next to Kawhi.

Chinook
03-19-2018, 09:23 PM
You basically just reiterated my point, brotha. The fact that the Spurs are missing so many pieces are why LMA is so valuable obviously since he can carry you a bit on both ends. But, if my team is healthy and you gave me a choice, I take KAT and develop him next to Kawhi.

The thing is, arguing KAT's future value is so off the general point of this thread. Like why is comparing KAT and LMA 3-5 years from now even come up in a thread praising LMA now? D2K5's original post was just shitty and whiny. Had the Spurs had the option to swap them and didn't, it would make sense to compare them in that way. But right now, it just seems like sour grapes.

TimDunkem
03-19-2018, 09:31 PM
The thing is, arguing KAT's future value is so off the general point of this thread. Like why is comparing KAT and LMA 3-5 years from now even come up in a thread praising LMA now? D2K5's original post was just shitty and whiny. Had the Spurs had the option to swap them and didn't, it would make sense to compare them in that way. But right now, it just seems like sour grapes.

I didn't even read most of the thread, tbqh. My first post was in response to him and the others who felt it neccesary to start ranking guys. Just threw my two cents in.

To address the point of the thread: Yes, LMA does deserve some praise for carrying us. He honestly has more respect with me right now than a certain star with a boo boo...

BD24
03-19-2018, 11:08 PM
:worthy::worthy:this nigga carrying this garbage roster to the playoffs. Give the man his dues. Without him we would be home shining shoes with the fucking Lakers soon.

HarlemHeat37
03-19-2018, 11:10 PM
Without Aldridge, this team would be battling for the top spot in the draft, which is another reason to criticize him rather than applaud him, tbh .

Slippy
03-19-2018, 11:17 PM

Its always the same salty posters .

offset formation
03-19-2018, 11:19 PM
:rolleyes Kawhi used 22 possessions a game compared to LMA's 24. Either way, acting like Kawhi being the "second option" matters is silly, seeing as people have been bitching for two years about LMA despite him being the second option now.

Aldridge also had the highest rebound rate on the team excepting Boban who almost exclusively played in garbage time. He wasn't the problem on the boards -- literally everyone else in the big rotation was. No other big besides LMA was even on the team the next season, to put into perspective what he had to work with.

Bringing it.

ElNono
03-20-2018, 12:13 AM
I still think he's going to panic as fuck in the playoffs, per par... one of the biggest paper tigers in the league...

That said, I'm going to give him credit on the fact that he seems to react much better to double-triple teams than a year or two ago... that's actually crucial in the playoffs, where if he can draw a double team, and knows what to do, the Spurs can actually exploit it.

SAGirl
03-20-2018, 12:16 AM
“Sour grapes” kind of tends to be D2K5’s calling card about everyone else but murray and Kiwi.

Spurtacular
03-20-2018, 12:29 AM
LA is a great low-pressure regular season player. I've always said so.

duncan2k5
03-20-2018, 01:18 AM
“Sour grapes” kind of tends to be D2K5’s calling card about everyone else but murray and Kiwi.

Are u serious? You guys really think LMA is better than town's? Towns had a better rookie season than LMA current season for goodness sakes... The guy is better in almost every statistical area... His rookie season he even shot a better percentage from the field than Aldridge has ever posted at any level in his life... And what's more impressive about that is KAT shoots a better percentage while being more offensively versatile than LMA... so u can't say all he does is shoot around the basket

bklynspursfan
03-20-2018, 07:30 AM
Are u serious? You guys really think LMA is better than town's? Towns had a better rookie season than LMA current season for goodness sakes... The guy is better in almost every statistical area... His rookie season he even shot a better percentage from the field than Aldridge has ever posted at any level in his life... And what's more impressive about that is KAT shoots a better percentage while being more offensively versatile than LMA... so u can't say all he does is shoot around the basket

His defense is quite bad tho fwiw. Not even in the same stratosphere with LMA in that regard. Maybe Harden level or close at the 5

YGWHI
03-20-2018, 07:46 AM
His defense is quite bad tho fwiw. Not even in the same stratosphere with LMA in that regard. Maybe Harden level or close at the 5

That's true. And the big reason why LMA plays great against Towns, his defense is nonexistent.

Both, Wiggins and KAT are abysmal defenders. Some people can think that Thibs is overrated at D but it's hard to have a successful defensive system with these two guys.

I guess Towns can improve on that end but I doubt Wiggins could do the same, he has no-defensive instincts.

sammy
03-20-2018, 08:42 AM
LMA has carried this team throughout this season and should be in conversation for MVP considering all of the injuries to the Spurs!

I'm glad he spoke with Pop as we went away from our team ball and beautiful game to Kawhi getting all of the ball and it was like watching a Kobe team where he got the ball of all of the time and everyone else watched and then they were expected to contribute then the offense was out of wack! LMA offense went to hell once Kawhi was injured and the whole team was terrible, this was expected to fail when we went from what made this team successful. If he wanted out as it was reported via rumors all last year as LMA is another one who doesn't speak out, he would've left but he went to Pop and he resigned with the Spurs so I give him props for wanting to stay with the Spurs. The talk has worked as he is a beast and the point guards need to feed the beast as he is tearing it up in the middle!

Now, if only Kawhi would sound like he wants to be here and if he spoke out instead of letting the rumors build and build! If he doesn't want to be here, then say so and we can spend that $200 million on some free agents!

BD24
03-20-2018, 10:28 AM
The faggots that are now criticizing LMA because we aren’t going to get a top draft pick :lol
He should have let us suck :cry:cry:cry

SAGirl
03-20-2018, 11:31 AM

SAGirl
03-20-2018, 11:35 AM
The faggots that are now criticizing LMA because we aren’t going to get a top draft pick :lol
He should have let us suck :cry:cry:cry
A bunch of faggotry going around indeed. Leaves me wondering about guys who wanted the Spurs to suck so they could be all "I told you so."

I am not talking about objective or a few other guys that just want to rebuild the team through the draft and wouldn't mind a lottery pick this year for the Spurs trouble.
I am talking about the hate crew that wants the Spurs to suck just so they can troll harder.

jmard5
03-20-2018, 12:43 PM
A bunch of faggotry going around indeed. Leaves me wondering about guys who wanted the Spurs to suck so they could be all "I told you so."

I am not talking about objective or a few other guys that just want to rebuild the team through the draft and wouldn't mind a lottery pick this year for the Spurs trouble.
I am talking about the hate crew that wants the Spurs to suck just so they can troll harder.

Wait 'til the Spurs' next loss and they will be back with "I told you sos". What's funny is that they are not living "in the now" and keep on harping past PO performances, his "touches" last season, his previous less-than-average rebounding stat.

C'mon. Enjoy the moment.

K...
03-20-2018, 12:53 PM
While I've advocated tanking, I always thought Aldridge deserves a say. If he wants to try and win, he should try as he's the team leader for better or worse. We go as far as he does. No better players and no better offense are coming to bail then out.

sasaint
03-20-2018, 01:11 PM
While I've advocated tanking, I always thought Aldridge deserves a say. If he wants to try and win, he should try as he's the team leader for better or worse. We go as far as he does. No better players and no better offense are coming to bail then out.

I pretty much agree. But I don't think players tank. Coaches tank by not putting players/lineups on the floor that have the best chance to succeed in various situations. Patty is not tanking. He is playing hard. He is just not good enough to do all that he is being asked to do. Gasol is just washed up.

Phenomanul
03-20-2018, 04:48 PM

Pretty impressive.

Duncan was all about stability though. He was never a scoring machine - just played an all-around complete game.

K...
03-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Pretty impressive.

Duncan was all about stability though. He was never a scoring machine - just played an all-around complete game.

Starting in 2004 Spurs had all Star guards to take up the load. Duncan could have had better numbers. Every year could be 2003 lol.

SAGirl
03-20-2018, 05:33 PM

BD24
03-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Wait 'til the Spurs' next loss and they will be back with "I told you sos". What's funny is that they are not living "in the now" and keep on harping past PO performances, his "touches" last season, his previous less-than-average rebounding stat.

C'mon. Enjoy the moment.
They conveniently forget in 16 when he butt fucked the Thunder in game 2 and got pretty much no help. We then went on to win game 3. Obviously no gurantees we take 3 if we win 2. The I told you so crew love to forget his good playoff performances though. They will point to last year WCF which is unfair because GS gameplan was shut him down and make others beat us.

Seventyniner
03-20-2018, 07:25 PM
Pretty impressive.

Sure, 2003 Duncan was lightyears ahead of 2018 Aldridge. But we are allowed to be impressed by the load Aldridge has shouldered this season.

tholdren
03-20-2018, 07:47 PM
Kl is a pos

bic50
03-20-2018, 08:40 PM
Kl is a pos
You're weird.

UZER
03-20-2018, 09:05 PM

Pops hand at work. Scoring 30 for the Spurs is like getting the wrong drive-thru food order IN your favor. It’s rare.

Phenomanul
03-21-2018, 09:29 AM
Sure, 2003 Duncan was lightyears ahead of 2018 Aldridge. But we are allowed to be impressed by the load Aldridge has shouldered this season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to undermine LMA's accomplishments. The beauty of Duncan's numbers was how efficiently he generated them (despite poor free-throw shooting - which LMA doesn't struggle with).

BillMc
03-21-2018, 09:59 AM
LMA is a top 15 player in the league. If he and Kawhi (a top 3 player) ever develop real chemistry they'd be fearsome as hell. Even with their games clashing they produced two 60 win seasons together.

Let's hope we get to see that chemistry develop next season (or by some absolute miracle - this playoffs).

tholdren
03-21-2018, 01:54 PM
Lma less of a crier than kl. Who woulda thought? ... oh yeah, me

spurraider21
03-21-2018, 03:27 PM
he's having a great individual season tbh... the only 2 years he's averaged more ppg he was shooting 45-46% from the field. he's at 50+ this year scoring 22.7 per

only thing lacking statistically is rebounding. 8.4 is nice, but he's a guy who's averaged 9-11 before

TD 21
03-21-2018, 04:08 PM
he's having a great individual season tbh... the only 2 years he's averaged more ppg he was shooting 45-46% from the field. he's at 50+ this year scoring 22.7 per

only thing lacking statistically is rebounding. 8.4 is nice, but he's a guy who's averaged 9-11 before

:lmao At utilizing traditional stats without context. Aldridge averaged 9-11 rpg from '13-'15, but did so while averaging 37.7, 36.2 and 35.4 mpg, with rebound %'s of 14, 16.5 and 15.5.

This season, he's averaging 33.5 mpg, with a rebound % of 13.8. In other words, he's rebounding at virtually the same rate he did in '13 (and generally has, outside of '14-'16), but playing about 4 less mpg, so naturally his average slides.

Phenomanul
03-21-2018, 04:10 PM
:lmao At utilizing traditional stats without context. Aldridge averaged 9-11 rpg from '13-'15, but did so while averaging 37.7, 36.2 and 35.4 mpg, with rebound %'s of 14, 16.5 and 15.5.

This season, he's averaging 33.5 mpg, with a rebound % of 13.8. In other words, he's rebounding at virtually the same rate he did in '13 (and generally has, outside of '14-'16), but playing about 4 less mpg, so naturally his average slides.

That and he's playing alongside fairly good rebounders for their positions. Both Kyle and Dejounte statistically rebound better than replacement players.

spurraider21
03-21-2018, 04:15 PM

quit whining. his rebounding% is lower than '13-'15 and his rebounds per minute are also lower.

phenomanul makes a good point tho

vander
03-21-2018, 04:22 PM
That and he's playing alongside fairly good rebounders for their positions. Both Kyle and Dejounte statistically rebound better than replacement players.

yeah that's what I was going to say, Murray steals some rebounds from his own teammates here and there

paperboy77
03-21-2018, 10:13 PM
LA being dominant again. I was the biggest LA-hater here after last season but damn!... Where the hell would we be without him. I absolutely have to believe KL is truly damaged which really sux cuz they would have been great at full force.

offset formation
03-21-2018, 11:20 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to undermine LMA's accomplishments. The beauty of Duncan's numbers was how efficiently he generated them (despite poor free-throw shooting - which LMA doesn't struggle with).

Jesus Christo. What do you guys not understand about the quality of the supporting cast compared to Then? Timmy had prime or nearly prime Manu and Tony for almost the entirety of his career.

Don't misunderstand me. Timmy is a god and I miss him. But what LMA is doing this year is like nothing Timmy ever had to bear on his own. This is the single greatest 'put your team on your back and carry them' in Spurs history. Bar none.

offset formation
03-21-2018, 11:22 PM
LA is a great low-pressure regular season player. I've always said so.

How generous of you.

Fucking pathetic "fans." Be grateful he's a Spur because without him, we are challenging for a top 5 pick. But maybe that's what you consider fandom.

paperboy77
03-21-2018, 11:28 PM
Jesus Christo. What do you guys not understand about the quality of the supporting cast compared to Then? Timmy had prime or nearly prime Manu and Tony for almost the entirety of his career.

Don't misunderstand me. Timmy is a god and I miss him. But what LMA is doing this year is like nothing Timmy ever had to bare on his own. This is the single greatest put your team on your back and carry them in Spurs history. Bar none.

Maybe like the Robinson era? LA lacks dRobs talent but the situation is similar. Imagine LA this rest of the year with a supporting cast that includes a 2012-2014 version of KL?! Now that would be championship material. (That KL because he wasn’t a diva type guy back then... he was a super duper duper role player back then.... missing link type)

offset formation
03-21-2018, 11:38 PM
Maybe like the Robinson era? LA lacks dRobs talent but the situation is similar. Imagine LA this rest of the year with a supporting cast that includes a 2012-2014 version of KL?! Now that would be championship material. (That KL because he wasn’t a diva type guy back then... he was a super duper duper role player back then.... missing link type)

Yeah, Robinson is the only possible parallel. Even then, he had Sean Elliott, Avery, and Ellie, and a few others that were relatively reliable players in their primes.

The second highest scorer per game is Kawhi for all of 9 games. Then Rudy who has missed more than half the season. Then a 37 year old Pau.

Not too mention the 26 odd starting lineups he's had to deal with due to the insane amount of injuries.

LA is leading the League in most times being the highest scorer for their team. Without him, we are squat this year.

Thankfully, I think we have some young talent on the way. Murray will be a stud. I think White will too. Perhaps Anderson will continue to improve along with Bertans.

That's a pretty good base to go along with the older vets as LA declines with age.

BD24
03-21-2018, 11:39 PM

Don't misunderstand me. Timmy is a god and I miss him. But what LMA is doing this year is like nothing Timmy ever had to bear on his own. This is the single greatest 'put your team on your back and carry them' in Spurs history. Bar none.
I appreciate what LMA is doing this year, but to say he is doing more and carrying more than 03 Duncan is some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard. That 03 team was young players that weren't there yet and old washed up players, and Timmy carrying their asses kicking and screaming too the title.

This dumb ass statement makes me question when you started really following the Spurs.

cd98
03-21-2018, 11:44 PM
A prime Tim Duncan would feast on this league in this era of soft big men. He wouldn’t need Manu and Parker.

offset formation
03-21-2018, 11:49 PM
I appreciate what LMA is doing this year, but to say he is doing more and carrying more than 03 Duncan is some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard. That 03 team was young players that weren't there yet and old washed up players, and Timmy carrying their asses kicking and screaming too the title.

This dumb ass statement makes me question when you started really following the Spurs.

Lol. No, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking dumbass. The starting line for the 2003 Finals was:

Duncan
Robinson (yes, aging)
Parker (still raw, but coming into prime)
Bowen (defensive guru)
Stephen Jackson (solid two way player)

Compare to tonight's starting lineup:
LA
Anderson
Green
Murray
Mills

Go to bed, son.

Lol, when I became a fan...when you were still a nightmare in your daddy's nuts.

BD24
03-22-2018, 12:09 AM
Lol. No, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking dumbass. The starting line for the 2003 Finals was:

Duncan
Robinson (yes, aging)
Parker (still raw, but coming into prime)
Bowen (defensive guru)
Stephen Jackson (solid two way player)

Compare to tonight's starting lineup:
LA
Anderson
Green
Murray
Mills

Go to bed, son.

Lol, when I became a fan...when you were still a nightmare in your daddy's nuts.
:lol

You might be right about being way older, would explain why you are fucking senile.

Robinson wasn't "aging" this was literally his last season and he was barely playing more than 20 minutes a game in the playoffs.
Parker being raw is an understatement, it was his second season, hell he got benched for Speedy fucking Claxton in the playoffs at times. "coming into his prime" :lol
Stephen Jackson was probably the second best player in the starting lineup which is telling.
Sure bowen was a great defender, but he was comparable offensively at this point to Murray which is no small feat. The nigga shot 37% from the field in the playoffs

Of course you glossed over the benches as well, can't say I blame you though. If you thought Duncans starting lineup was bad the bench was even worse. The best bench player was far and away a rookie manu.

Was Duncans starting lineup slightly better, maybe, honestly hard to say though. But want to know what the difference is dumb fuck? Duncan carried that garbage to a title, while if Kawhi doesn't come back this team is a second round exit at best.

Comparing LMA to Timmy Da Gawd. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

offset formation
03-22-2018, 12:17 AM

You might be right about being way older, would explain why you are fucking senile.

Robinson wasn't "aging" this was literally his last season and he was barely playing more than 20 minutes a game in the playoffs.
Parker being raw is an understatement, it was his second season, hell he got benched for Speedy fucking Claxton in the playoffs at times. "coming into his prime" :lol
Stephen Jackson was probably the second best player in the starting lineup which is telling.
Sure bowen was a great defender, but he was comparable offensively at this point to Murray which is no small feat. The nigga shot 37% from the field in the playoffs

Of course you glossed over the benches as well, can't say I blame you though. If you thought Duncans starting lineup was bad the bench was even worse. The best bench player was far and away a rookie manu.

Was Duncans starting lineup slightly better, maybe, honestly hard to say though. But want to know what the difference is dumb fuck? Duncan carried that garbage to a title, while if Kawhi doesn't come back this team is a second round exit at best.

Comparing LMA to Timmy Da Gawd. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

Hey, you homophobic numnutz, they met the Nets in the finals. That finals was widely considered a dud because the NBA was not like it is today. Why?

There were no Rockets. No Dubs. No Cavs with current incarnation of Bron. No up tempo high flying three point track meets. It was post. More post. And then more post.

And while you mull the fact that I'm right in your head and go into a fit of conservative self hatred, know the following:

That 2003 team will contain 4 starters (3 already there) that have their jerseys hanging from the rafters, you daft dimwit. And a 5th coming off the bench in his wavy hair prime athleticism.

Peace the fuck out.

Oh, and excuse me for lol'ing at your laughable attempt to say we have a better bench today than that 2003 Championship team.

((Mic drop))

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2018, 12:44 AM
This franchise is in such a weird place, tbh..

Aldridge has been a monster, but he's already demonstrated that he doesn't care about being a Spur and is unhappy sharing the spotlight with another star(asked for a trade just a minute ago, and also didn't get along with Lillard)..his value was at an all-time low following the playoffs and even if it wasn't, he would be difficult to trade for anything decent, anyways(he's way too good to join a tanking team, but he isn't good enough to lead a team to a title)..

On the other side, the primary star of the team has his own personal doctors, has no relationship with his teammates and may never return to play again:lol

Would have been a great year to tank, but that's easy to say in hindsight..they had no idea that Kawhi would be sitting out all year and that Aldridge would turn back the clock, it's just an overall shitty position for the organization..nothing positive to look forward to at the moment..

Hedgie
03-22-2018, 12:50 AM
Hey, you homophobic numnutz, they met the Nets in the finals. That finals was widely considered a dud because the NBA was not like it is today. Why?

There were no Rockets. No Dubs. No Cavs with current incarnation of Bron. No up tempo high flying three point track meets. It was post. More post. And then more post.

And while you mull the fact that I'm right in your head and go into a fit of conservative self hatred, know the following:

That 2003 team will contain 4 starters (3 already there) that have their jerseys hanging from the rafters, you daft dimwit. And a 5th coming off the bench in his wavy hair prime athleticism.

Peace the fuck out.

Oh, and excuse me for lol'ing at your laughable attempt to say we have a better bench today than that 2003 Championship team.

((Mic drop))

Dude, the Shaq-Kobe lakers would kill the Rockets and Warriors, and 03 Tim stopped them single handedly. Just admit that you got caught up in the heat of the moment and said something stupid. It happens to us all, but when you keep defending it, you just look like a dumbass

offset formation
03-22-2018, 01:28 AM
Dude, the Shaq-Kobe lakers would kill the Rockets and Warriors, and 03 Tim stopped them single handedly. Just admit that you got caught up in the heat of the moment and said something stupid. It happens to us all, but when you keep defending it, you just look like a dumbass

Ok, 16 post guy. There's nothing to admit. The '03 Spurs had a much deeper team. Only you and the post you're defending would stake such idiotic ground as to say LA has anywhere near as great a supporting cast. I honestly cannot even believe you exist. I think you must be a bot.

It's far more impressive to me if LA leads *this* team to 50 wins than TimVP leading the '03 team to the title.

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2018, 01:53 AM
It's far more impressive to me if LA leads *this* team to 50 wins than TimVP leading the '03 team to the title.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/disgusted.gif

offset formation
03-22-2018, 01:55 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/disgusted.gif

All about the help.

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2018, 01:59 AM
All about the help.

I agree with you that the 2003 team had much weaker competition and that they were much better built around Duncan than the current Spurs are around Aldridge(the current Spurs roster doesn't make any sense)..I still think Duncan's performance was more impressive, though, even just in terms of putting a team on his back..he led them in points, rebounds, blocks AND assists in those playoffs, you can't carry a team much more than that :lol

offset formation
03-22-2018, 02:06 AM
I agree with you that the 2003 team had much weaker competition and that they were much better built around Duncan than the current Spurs are around Aldridge(the current Spurs roster doesn't make any sense)..I still think Duncan's performance was more impressive, though, even just in terms of putting a team on his back..he led them in points, rebounds, blocks AND assists in those playoffs, you can't carry a team much more than that :lol

I'm not talking about the playoffs. I'll grant you his finals was off the chain. I'm talking about night in night out regular season responsibility to shoulder the burden.

Take Timmy away and you've still got a .500 Or close to it team...35 wins or so. Instead they won 60 games and the Finals. I mean that proves the point more than anything else. They won the fucking title. And 60 games. With 5 folks that are, or will be on the rafters. LA has also dealt with historic levels of injuries. No other team has lost the win-shares he has from injuries this season. Almost 10 as I recall. Well above avg. That means we would already have surpassed 50 wins were We just an avg team facing injuries.

Again, scoring leaders are as follows:
1. LA
2. Kawhi 9 games
3. Rudy 46 games
4. Pau 37 years old
5. Manu 40 years old

:bang

There's not even a close facsimile for that in Spurs history.

cjw
03-22-2018, 02:35 AM
Would have been a great year to tank, but that's easy to say in hindsight..they had no idea that Kawhi would be sitting out all year and that Aldridge would turn back the clock, it's just an overall shitty position for the organization..nothing positive to look forward to at the moment..

First things first - Aldridge has been outstanding this year. If he doesn’t get MVP votes and finish in the top 10 overall, the media isn’t watching.

Anyway, as a hypothetical, if Pop has known around the draft that Kawhi would play <10 games this year, I am almost certain Aldridge would have been dealt and the Spurs would have netted a lottery pick last year, albeit not the #4 pick or wherever Phoenix was drafting, and then been in line for another lottery pick this coming year. Hindsight is 20-20.

Probably would have been better for the team, but it feels dirty saying that because of how Aldridge has stepped up and we would have never seen him will a 30 win team to a high 40s win total.

Brazil
03-22-2018, 07:37 AM
Aldridge is no Tim Duncan, is soft as fuck and has been a bitch made nigg for most part BUT he is playing well, carrying dat team, making effort on defense... hard to ask for more right now. so yeah time to give him some love

r0drig0lac
03-22-2018, 07:41 AM
Lamarcus going full prime Dirk vs. Wizards and carrying this team
ps: Anyone who wants to demean Kawhi in favor of Aldridge is an idiot (and yes, they are the same always)

Down Under
03-22-2018, 08:00 AM
Duncan was the best player in the NBA in 2003, everytime the ball was dumped to him down in the post, he'd command a double and fire the ball out with an assist or hockey assist. It was one of the most dominant seasons in NBA history.

Phenomanul
03-22-2018, 09:15 AM

Shaq / Kobe / Phil Jackson Lakers were not weak.

Neither were the

Dirk / Nash / Finley / Don Nelson Mavericks

Both of those squads would probably give today's Rockets and Dubs a run for their money.

And yet at the end of the day, the last squad standing was San Antonio. Mostly due to Timmy.

absoloot66
03-22-2018, 09:20 AM
He has played so well as the leader of the team in "Quad Hurt's" absence. Don't know whether it was the talk with Pop or just knowing that he is the Man this season. Maybe a little bit of both. Give props where they are due. Go LMA!Kawhadhurts it is!
Let's hope we get to see that chemistry develop next season (or by some absolute miracle - this playoffs).From your lips to God's ears.:claw:lma:bobo

BillMc
03-22-2018, 09:29 AM
Kawhadhurts it is!From your lips to God's ears.:claw:lma:bobo

:toast

TD 21
03-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Aldridge should be on the MVP ballot and 2nd team All-NBA. The former definitely won't happen because outside of the Leonard drama, this team has slipped from the national consciousness, Pop is viewed as the star nationally and he's a traditional big, but All-NBA should be a lock.

Slippy
03-22-2018, 09:56 PM
You take Tim out of the 03 team & Lamarcus out of this seasons team. The 03 team would wipe them off the floor. Its insane that its even being debated.

paperboy77
03-23-2018, 09:37 PM
So this makes my anger get worse. Spurs balling with LA dominating again (vs an all NBA D guy), manu taking charges, Gay with half a leg and damn KL.... just chillin. I'm the first to say that I honestly feel that this version of the Spurs is... at the end of the day... fools gold. They might be balling now but really and truly not doing shit without KL in the playoffs.

Nevertheless, for now LA is straight ballin! Dude totally redeemed himself, now a true Spur.

paperboy77
03-23-2018, 09:54 PM
How the f can't KL not want to help this team? Must be truly hurt or is a complete wuss.

BD24
03-23-2018, 11:06 PM
LMA
:worthy::worthy::lma

On a side note, poor offset getting shit getting shit on ITT I see. If I would have known what I was gonna start I wouldn't have gone in so hard on you bro. I'm sorry.

TD 21
03-24-2018, 07:02 PM
Not only is he having a career season at 32, but is in the midst of probably the best stretch of his career, doing so with nobody who can create for themselves or others, plus two non shooters.

coachmac87
03-24-2018, 07:13 PM

And then won the title 2 blocks away from quadruple double... GOAT

BatManu20
03-24-2018, 07:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZFdYa-VoAAN4xt?format=jpg&name=medium

offset formation
03-24-2018, 11:41 PM
You take Tim out of the 03 team & Lamarcus out of this seasons team. The 03 team would wipe them off the floor. Its insane that its even being debated.

Right?

Russ
03-25-2018, 12:08 AM
Of all players who shoot over 50%, Aldridge is the fifth leading scorer in the league:

1. Anthony Davis, PF 28.2 .539

2. LeBron James, SF 27.4 .547

3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, PF 27.3 .532

4. Kevin Durant, SF 26.6 .520

5. LaMarcus Aldridge, PF 23.1 .507

And Aldridge has a much better contract going forward than any of those other guys.

LMA should be All NBA this year -- 2d or 3d team for sure.

BillMc
03-25-2018, 01:33 AM

BillMc
03-25-2018, 01:39 AM
LMA should be All NBA this year -- 2d or 3d team for sure.

Agreed. I think he's got 3rd team locked down. It's only if he can get up to 2nd team.

How the forwards/centers might break:

1st team LeBron/Durant/Davis (If enough voters are willing to put AD at center)
2nd team Anteokounmpo/Aldridge/Gobert (?)

Chinook
03-25-2018, 03:04 AM

Why do LMA and Kawhi look like shitty Photoshops but Patrick Beverly looks professionally done?

ceds
03-25-2018, 03:32 AM
Perfect trade bait

r0drig0lac
03-26-2018, 06:02 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/lamarcus-aldridge-named-western-conference-player-week-0

Prose
03-27-2018, 02:33 PM
he has been amazing and doing this all with absolutely no space on the floor and double teams all night because again no space on the floor. My only concern is this....when were were nearly wining 70 wins a year he wasn't happy bc he wasn't the center of the offense....now he is and he couldn't be happier even if means were going to get bounced int he first round. concerning....

paperboy77
03-27-2018, 09:31 PM
Now what bitches?... i bet all you who took this dude for granted are like WTF!!! No way!!!! LMA had us in the thick of things. Playoffs are a different animal... Spurs got that pedigree.

SPURt
03-29-2018, 07:49 PM
I have to give it up to LMA. I was ready to see him traded but he is clearly carrying this team to the playoffs. After a bad off season he hasn’t been in a single headline and balls out through injury. Glad he’s still a Spur.

spursistan
03-29-2018, 09:53 PM
Gotta show some respect to LA for suiting up with that balky knee..Team still needed that 70% version of him to get a crucial W :tu

$pursDynasty
03-29-2018, 09:55 PM
LMAlpha banged up, missing shoot around, wills his team to an important win, meanwhile Kiwi doesn't even show up to support his team struggling to make the playoffs . It is a damn bad look.

SAGirl
03-29-2018, 10:10 PM
Well no leadership from Kiwi... what does that tell you?

Anyways, :lma

bigfan
03-30-2018, 08:02 AM
We have all seen him pout but I will gladly have that as long as he can do what he has been doing all year. The guy has almost single handedly kept the Spurs relevant this season.

bigfan
03-30-2018, 08:05 AM
LMAlpha banged up, missing shoot around, wills his team to an important win, meanwhile Kiwi doesn't even show up to support his team struggling to make the playoffs . It is a damn bad look.

Was Leonard not even there? If not, that is another really bad signal. I'm betting he is traded.

Darius Bieber
03-30-2018, 02:02 PM

Don't forget he told Pop he wanted to play.

BillMc
03-30-2018, 02:08 PM

Yep

BillMc
03-30-2018, 02:14 PM
LMA should get some MVP votes. (No, I don't think he should win it or even get any first place votes, but he should get some lower tier votes). If the Spurs make the playoffs, especially if they are a 4th or 5th seed. Kawhi awol. Rudy Gay missing 20+ games. LaSharkus has dragged a team to a decent seed in a tough conference. Dude better be 2nd team all-NBA and deserves even some all-defensive votes.

ducks
04-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Bumb

DAF86
04-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Should finish top 5 on MVP voting, imho.

weeks
04-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Sorry LMA this has gotta be annoying. Probably never imagined you'd be seeded lower than your old team - much less fighting to make the playoffs.
35 points and it wasn't enough.

TheGreatYacht
04-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Poor guy left Portland to get away from plumbers and joined SA to get surrounded with farmers and math teachers. Slap Drunkford and tell his anti social ass to get you some help

Spurs 4 The Win
04-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Sorry LMA this has gotta be annoying. Probably never imagined you'd be seeded lower than your old team - much less fighting to make the playoffs.
35 points and it wasn't enough.

:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:l ma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma:lma

paperboy77
04-17-2018, 12:02 AM
LA certainly giving all he’s got. Dudes redeeming himself tonight for sure.

offset formation
04-17-2018, 12:24 AM
Fuck Kawhi. LA came here to ring. With Kawhi.

weebo
04-17-2018, 08:21 PM
Lamarsha has totally redeemed himself in my book.

paperboy77
01-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Spurs would be shit without this guy! A main pillar for this team.