PDA

View Full Version : Astros AA farm player in Corpus Christi batters girlfriend (Video)

Fabbs
03-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Pussy ass gets off with probation only.
Astros did release him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/danry-vasquez-ballplayer-let-go-after-disturbing-domestic-violence-video-released/

Fabbs
03-18-2018, 03:03 PM
Danny Vasquez the attacker is age 24, his defense liarwyers spin:
"In this situation, the two people who were involved were very young," Cassidy told the station. "They had been together as boyfriend and girlfriend since he was 16 and she was 14 in Venezuela. With those considerations, it was decided by the District Attorney's office, that they wanted to put him under supervision and not dismiss the case."

Fucking 24 being considered too young to know battering is wrong?
smh.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-18-2018, 05:37 PM
"In this situation, the two people who were involved were very young," Cassidy told the station. "They had been together as boyfriend and girlfriend since he was 16 and she was 14 in Venezuela. With those considerations, it was decided by the District Attorney's office, that they wanted to put him under supervision and not dismiss the case."

smh.
24 is my age, that's pretty awfully young tbh

maybe not for society 100 years ago, but today you're practically still a kid until you're a few years shy of 30

Spurtacular
03-18-2018, 06:48 PM

smh.

Wtf does how long they've been together have to do with it? Is the DA office seriously sending a message that longevity mitigates domestic violence? Are they also mitigating based on culture? Are they saying that a brown guy from another country gets to get away with this, but a white guy will be prosecuted?

Also, based on the video and how this girl just took her beating like it was common place rather than a stunned combative reaction that would be to an isolated incident, then what is the point of supervision? It's clear that he is a serial beater. This just happens to be the time he was caught.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-18-2018, 10:03 PM
I think it's okay to batter a girl, if and only if we're talking about lathering her up with egg batter, salt and garlic before throwing 'er into the big frying pan. Any other type of battering is just plain wrong.

StrengthAndHonor
03-19-2018, 01:09 AM
I think it's okay to batter a girl, if and only if we're talking about lathering her up with egg batter, salt and garlic before throwing 'er into the big frying pan. Any other type of battering is just plain wrong.
:lol

Creep

lefty20
03-19-2018, 03:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JVXkd8SQ

The Gemini Method
03-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Yeah, the age length of relationship doesn't matter. Not sure why they'd argue that. Dude's a shitty human being. I'm guessing this isn't the first time he bitched up and hit her. Like it was aforementioned, she's been here before. Why she wouldn't press charges is symptom of the battered gf/wife syndrome.