PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: How many SpursTalkers have had the same injury as Kawhi?

Fabbs
03-23-2018, 10:15 AM
let's hear it.

Fabbs
03-23-2018, 11:09 AM
Did it affect your ability to fap while on the keyboard? ^

SpursforSix
03-23-2018, 12:33 PM
I've had this injury except is was in my tooths

phxspurfan
03-23-2018, 12:47 PM
let's hear it.

My dog had this same exact injury. He shat all over the place. But he still played through it

That next summer we rewarded him with the SuperKibble deal

SpursforSix
03-23-2018, 01:01 PM
My dog had this same exact injury. He shat all over the place. But he still played through it

That next summer we rewarded him with the SuperKibble deal

Shit...that reminds me. I might have accidentally had sex with your dog.

Fabbs
03-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Shit...that reminds me. I might have accidentally had sex with your dog.
Did it also involve your aunt?
Your aunts dog?

Your aunt and her dog?

LkrFan
03-23-2018, 09:25 PM
one time i had jock itch ... i imagine that's similar to puss-itis

:lmao

LkrFan
03-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Did it also involve your aunt?
Your aunts dog?

Your aunt and her dog?

That's a good one, FAGGS :lol

Bynumite
03-23-2018, 09:30 PM
Autism is a disorder, not an injury. Not cool man.

AlexJones
03-24-2018, 10:38 AM
:lmao OP stanning for a guy that's already played his final game for his team

Expert
03-24-2018, 04:52 PM

Meanwhile Spurs will still make the playoffs, and they won't be sneaking.

Fabbs
03-24-2018, 10:23 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243406&highlight=Mavs+Division

Fabbs
04-15-2018, 05:11 PM
Thus far it looks line none of SpursTalk medical staff / pro athletes have had this injury.

sickdsm
04-15-2018, 06:10 PM
I haven't had stage 3 colon cancer or Lasik surgery either but I have a pretty good idea of what sort of timeline that would be because of the people that have.......

TDfan2007
04-15-2018, 08:30 PM
let's hear it.

I have tendinosis in my patellar tendon and play basketball a few times a week. It's a chronic condition that is very frustrating, because there's no clear cut therapy for it and it doesn't take much to aggravate it. I'll have good days and bad days, and playing more than 2 times in a week can cause issues.

This is from the standpoint of a 6'1" 185 pound guy playing rec ball. Everything I have experienced is probably many times worse for Kawhi, so I feel for him.

HOWEVER, he has handled this while situation about as poorly as possible. If he's hurt and doesn't want to play, that's fine, it's his body. But at least be there to support your team.

UZER
04-15-2018, 08:58 PM
Thus far it looks line none of SpursTalk medical staff / pro athletes have had this injury.

Cool. Now please refrain from political comments, movie reviews, and music reviews, as you are neither a politician, professional actor / director, or professional musician.

Fabbs
04-15-2018, 09:14 PM
I have tendinosis in my patellar tendon and play basketball a few times a week. It's a chronic condition that is very frustrating, because there's no clear cut therapy for it and it doesn't take much to aggravate it. I'll have good days and bad days, and playing more than 2 times in a week can cause issues.

This is from the standpoint of a 6'1" 185 pound guy playing rec ball. Everything I have experienced is probably many times worse for Kawhi, so I feel for him.

HOWEVER, he has handled this while situation about as poorly as possible. If he's hurt and doesn't want to play, that's fine, it's his body. But at least be there to support your team.
Thank you.
And agree Kawhi's failure to make very few comments on the situation, not good.
In the speculation Dept, I wonder if something really substantial came down having nothing to do with basketball per say, a la Porker porking Barrys wife. (Sexting, sniffing her dress, whatever came down there).

Fabbs
04-15-2018, 09:14 PM
Cool. Now please refrain from political comments, movie reviews, and music reviews, as you are neither a politician, professional actor / director, or professional musician.
Wrong.

sickdsm
04-15-2018, 09:58 PM
Wrong.

Well then, when you explain it so eloquently that way it does change my outlook on the situation........

TDfan2007
04-15-2018, 10:36 PM
Thank you.
And agree Kawhi's failure to make very few comments on the situation, not good.
In the speculation Dept, I wonder if something really substantial came down having nothing to do with basketball per say, a la Porker porking Barrys wife. (Sexting, sniffing her dress, whatever came down there).

I say that, but if I'm in his shoes and I'm getting paid millions, even if I'm in pain, I play. This franchise gave him all the tools and encouragement to be the player he has become, and he owes them for it. Lots of guys are hurt this time of year. Hell, our last franchise player played on one knee for the last 6 years of his career.

Fabbs
04-15-2018, 11:22 PM
Well then, when you explain it so eloquently that way it does change my outlook on the situation........
I invited you guys to come party with me in December. When asked how anyone would know it was me, I said I was thinking of posting a pic. Consensus among intelligent, sane posters was that was not a good idea on SpursTalk.

Thus as far as giving any where I work specifically or related, I hate to say it but just not a chance. As to mods being helpful, when he/she deleted my "Has Warrior phagottry reached previous Laker levels?" I mean for f's sake*. Point being as to putting myself in a position to be looking to them to correct any stalking, improper i.d.ing of posters ya one hopes they would stuff that like Kori and LJ did (I hope) but....Ima not gonna risk it.

*"I pop my aunt on a regular basis" or "Cucking" on 500+ subject threads is a go. But referring to Golden State and Kobme Lakers as phaggots is a no go. :rolleyes

Fabbs
04-15-2018, 11:27 PM
I say that, but if I'm in his shoes and I'm getting paid millions, even if I'm in pain, I play. This franchise gave him all the tools and encouragement to be the player he has become, and he owes them for it. Lots of guys are hurt this time of year. Hell, our last franchise player played on one knee for the last 6 years of his career. Tendinosis doesn't put him at a greatly increased risk for a major injury, and it's nothing compared to Isaiah's hip deformity.
If he does not risk further significant injury, then I'm gonna speculate some serious chit came down on a personal level. Kawhi does not seem the thin skinned type to me at all. Plus then we got Danny Green saying it's all good amongst Kwa and the team so.

Popped with his "go ask Kawhi and his crew" with pretty much a sarcastic tone. I have zero faith in that old asshat being able to smooth anything over.

Is it possible Kawhis knee is seriously f'd and that's that?

TDfan2007
04-17-2018, 12:03 PM
If he does not risk further significant injury, then I'm gonna speculate some serious chit came down on a personal level. Kawhi does not seem the thin skinned type to me at all. Plus then we got Danny Green saying it's all good amongst Kwa and the team so.

Popped with his "go ask Kawhi and his crew" with pretty much a sarcastic tone. I have zero faith in that old asshat being able to smooth anything over.

Is it possible Kawhis knee is seriously f'd and that's that?

I think he's in pain, and I think the pain is causing him to abandon some of his rationality and doctor shop. Patients so this all the time in the real world until they find a doctor willing to give them what they want.

If Kawhi really has tendinosis, then there's very little in the way of rest or rehab that will fix it. Eccentric strengthening has shown to help in some cases, but otherwise there are just experimental procedures that can be done to help. Maybe that's what he's doing.

Either way, it's not imperative that he rehab right this second, so he could easily be with the team if he wanted to. Something is going on, but we won't find out until at least the off-season.

Fabbs
04-17-2018, 08:21 PM
I think he's in pain, and I think the pain is causing him to abandon some of his rationality and doctor shop. Patients so this all the time in the real world until they find a doctor willing to give them what they want.

If Kawhi really has tendinosis, then there's very little in the way of rest or rehab that will fix it. Eccentric strengthening has shown to help in some cases, but otherwise there are just experimental procedures that can be done to help. Maybe that's what he's doing.

Either way, it's not imperative that he rehab right this second, so he could easily be with the team if he wanted to. Something is going on, but we won't find out until at least the off-season.
So would it further damage it to play? Ugg it can only be a speculative answer.

At this point I just want to know the damn truth. And know that may be far off, or never coming. Altho I suspect a media blitz in the offseason will get Kawhi to perhaps talk.

I know it's been said Dedman was Kawhis good friend as well as teammate. I wonder if Kawhi really is fried over Pops awarding Paddy Fiddy and white Gasol while sending Dedman and Simmons packing. (don't wanna hear* how Simmons sent himself packing, they awarded Pau a loyalty contract of farking 16 Xs 3.) What loyalty had he ever displayed towards the Spurs. Sickening.

I don't think it was about the signings / shippings but fark, something is up.

*not directed at you TDfan. You never posted anything about Simmons sending himself that I know of.

TDfan2007
04-18-2018, 11:15 AM

At this point I just want to know the damn truth. And know that may be far off, or never coming. Altho I suspect a media blitz in the offseason will get Kawhi to perhaps talk.

I know it's been said Dedman was Kawhis good friend as well as teammate. I wonder if Kawhi really is fried over Pops awarding Paddy Fiddy and white Gasol while sending Dedman and Simmons packing. (don't wanna hear* how Simmons sent himself packing, they awarded Pau a loyalty contract of farking 16 Xs 3.) What loyalty had he ever displayed towards the Spurs. Sickening.

*not directed at you TDfan. You never posted anything about Simmons sending himself that I know of.

It's looking more and more like there's validity to the beef that Kawhi and his group have with the Spurs medical staff, and the Spurs themselves. He's had issues with his quad before, and it seems like it keeps coming back. His injury is chronic and degenerative, so aggressive physical therapy is going to help, but there's no "cure." If his quad is bothering him this much, then he might not ever get back to the level he was at before.

The whole situation sucks, and aside from the organizational drama, there's a chance that Kawhi might actually be damaged goods....

TDfan2007
04-18-2018, 11:35 AM

Yes, playing could risk further tendon damage/degeneration, and depending on how bad the injury is, he could be at risk for a quad tear. Most people with quad tendinosis would not be at too much of a greater risk for a quad tear, but an NBA player is at higher risk than your average athlete due to the high demands of the sport. It's a shitty injury that is difficult to treat, and the structural damage is tough to detect because it's microscopic.

sickdsm
04-18-2018, 12:30 PM
I invited you guys to come party with me in December. When asked how anyone would know it was me, I said I was thinking of posting a pic. Consensus among intelligent, sane posters was that was not a good idea on SpursTalk.

Thus as far as giving any where I work specifically or related, I hate to say it but just not a chance. As to mods being helpful, when he/she deleted my "Has Warrior phagottry reached previous Laker levels?" I mean for f's sake*. Point being as to putting myself in a position to be looking to them to correct any stalking, improper i.d.ing of posters ya one hopes they would stuff that like Kori and LJ did (I hope) but....Ima not gonna risk it.

*"I pop my aunt on a regular basis" or "Cucking" on 500+ subject threads is a go. But referring to Golden State and Kobme Lakers as phaggots is a no go. :rolleyes

Wtf are you talking about?

Fabbs
04-18-2018, 03:16 PM
Wtf are you talking about?
Use search feature.
Or if you have a specific question ask it.
dk what you are asking tbh.

Fabbs
06-17-2018, 05:15 PM

Some of if not the most intelligent, sane post(s) on this Kwa injury.
Thank you again TDfan2007. :toast

Fabbs
06-17-2018, 05:16 PM
It's looking more and more like there's validity to the beef that Kawhi and his group have with the Spurs medical staff, and the Spurs themselves. He's had issues with his quad before, and it seems like it keeps coming back. His injury is chronic and degenerative, so aggressive physical therapy is going to help, but there's no "cure." If his quad is bothering him this much, then he might not ever get back to the level he was at before.

The whole situation sucks, and aside from the organizational drama, there's a chance that Kawhi might actually be damaged goods....
continued thanks TDfan2007.

Fabbs
06-17-2018, 05:18 PM
Yes, playing could risk further tendon damage/degeneration, and depending on how bad the injury is, he could be at risk for a quad tear. Most people with quad tendinosis would not be at too much of a greater risk for a quad tear, but an NBA player is at higher risk than your average athlete due to the high demands of the sport. It's a shitty injury that is difficult to treat, and the structural damage is tough to detect because it's microscopic.
Got em all together now. :toast

tholdren
06-18-2018, 10:43 PM

Lol tendonitis.

Fabbs
06-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Lol tendonitis.
Tendinosis, means or sometimes called chronic tendinitis, chronic tendinopathy, or chronic tendon injury, is damage to a tendon at a cellular level (the suffix "osis" implies a pathology of chronic degeneration without inflammation).

How long does it take Tendinosis to heal?
Some physicians even stretch that recovery period to nine months or more. Tendinosis takes a considerable amount of time to heal because of limited blood flow to tendons, and because it can take 100 days for your body to reestablish strong collagen, which repairs damage.

TDfan2007
06-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Lol tendonitis.

Not the same thing, but yeah he obviously could have played through it.

PublicOption
06-19-2018, 01:12 PM
i dont have a pussy, so i just couldnt tell you how it feels for it to hurt for so long.