PDA

View Full Version : So Trump getting ready to shut down the government?

baseline bum
03-23-2018, 11:36 AM

koriwhat
03-23-2018, 02:14 PM
veto that pos bill! as well, time needs to be allotted to read bills like this that span well over 2000 pages. and the rules of signing in a bill should exclude midnight push throughs. fuck this nonsense!

as well, all those countries getting millions from us in support for every fucking damn thing needs to stop. fuck all other countries and let them help themselves for once. so sick of my taxes and yours going to other countries to help them out and not any of us.

Reck
03-23-2018, 02:18 PM
veto that pos bill! as well, time needs to be allotted to read bills like this that span well over 2000 pages. and the rules of signing in a bill should exclude midnight push throughs. fuck this nonsense!

as well, all those countries getting millions from us in support for every fucking damn thing needs to stop. fuck all other countries and let them help themselves for once. so sick of my taxes and yours going to other countries to help them out and not any of us.

Koriwhat going full retard. :lol Cant read

spurraider21
03-23-2018, 02:18 PM
veto that pos bill!
he already signed it

koriwhat
03-23-2018, 02:21 PM
he already signed it

i didn't even know that... wtf?

spurraider21
03-23-2018, 02:23 PM
i didn't even know that
well there's a fuckin surprise

koriwhat
03-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Koriwhat going full retard. :lol Cant read

what exactly was there to read except that tweet above? i wasn't aware of djt signing that pos bill already. lame shit tbh.

koriwhat
03-23-2018, 02:24 PM
well there's a fuckin surprise

literally just read about this bill an hour ago. whoopity doo.

johnsmith
03-23-2018, 02:49 PM
literally just read about this bill an hour ago. whoopity doo.

Ironic

koriwhat
03-23-2018, 02:50 PM
Ironic

playing catch up takes time.

florige
03-23-2018, 08:46 PM
Idk, if Trump keeps on pandering to the Dem's like he is doing and infuriating his base, the Dem's could probably run zombie Hillary and win in 2020. I lost count on how many of his core supporters who have said they won't vote for him anymore.

hater
03-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Idk, if Trump keeps on pandering to the Dem's like he is doing and infuriating his base, the Dem's could probably run zombie Hillary and win in 2020. I lost count on how many of his core supporters who have said they won't vote for him anymore.

if it's between him and ShillAdolph Clintler its a no brainer. the average redneck will vote for the Trump Train

it's funny snowflakes say when Trump makes a liberal move, he's pandering to the Dems and killing his base, and when he does conservative moves, he's a Nazi :lmao

baseline bum
03-23-2018, 10:07 PM

My count of Republican voters I know who wouldn't still vote for Trump is zero.

koriwhat
03-23-2018, 10:23 PM
if it's between him and ShillAdolph Clintler its a no brainer. the average redneck will vote for the Trump Train

it's funny snowflakes say when Trump makes a liberal move, he's pandering to the Dems and killing his base, and when he does conservative moves, he's a Nazi :lmao

no doubt. THERE'S NAZI'S EVERYWHERE!!!

pgardn
03-23-2018, 10:35 PM

Same here.
The 1/3 remains solid. But this is Texas.

And the the ones I know are really nice people actually.
So one has to think how bad democrats must feel to them.

Spurminator
03-24-2018, 11:06 AM

Pretty much every Republican I know insists that they don't like Trump, but he was better than Hillary. I expect their rationale in 2020 to be "I don't like him, but he's better than [insert Democrat candidate]."

baseline bum
03-24-2018, 11:10 AM
Pretty much every Republican I know insists that they don't like Trump, but he was better than Hillary. I expect their rationale in 2020 to be "I don't like him, but he's better than [insert Democrat candidate]."

Pretty much ever Republican voter I know hated Trump until it was clear he'd win the nomination. They have all loved him since.

Spurminator
03-24-2018, 11:17 AM
I honestly can't imagine knowing someone who openly loves Trump.

I'm not sure that's any worse than secretly loving him and keeping it to yourself, though.

baseline bum
03-24-2018, 11:24 AM
I honestly can't imagine knowing someone who openly loves Trump.

I'm not sure that's any worse than secretly loving him and keeping it to yourself, though.

All the GOP voters I know love Trump for his conspiracy theories about the media and his crying about how unfair the media has been to poor little Trump. Plus rallying around him in the wake of Mueller's witch hunt. :cry

He is finally the fascist the right has wanted all along.