PDA

View Full Version : Get in here if you "Believe in Kawhi"

dabom
03-23-2018, 02:37 PM
in.

And if you aren't here, you just never believed.

Budkin
03-23-2018, 02:40 PM
In, we'll be laughing about all this next season.

TXstbobcat
03-23-2018, 02:45 PM
I’m in. :claw:flag:

JohnnyMax
03-23-2018, 02:46 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a827c02f04d6bd22ffd21c790799c9e6/tenor.gif

cd98
03-23-2018, 02:48 PM
I believe in his talent. But there is a difference between believe in Kawhi and believe Kawhi. I don't know that I believe Kawhi when he says he can't play given Parker's injury and prompt recovery.

DPG21920
03-23-2018, 02:50 PM
Of course people believe in Kawhi’s talent. What people have lost faith in is his ability to be a leader (however one may view that term). Forget the not playing part; Kawhi messed up the leadership part during this injury.

SAGirl
03-23-2018, 02:53 PM
I think he can really only repair his reputation by playing.
I have all along given him credibility that he's really injured... and if that is true... his career may be really short. It's really a bad sign that he has sit out an entire season with a non surgically repairable injury.. and if what he has is something else, mental, or just wants out.. that is still a way to hurt his own standing and reputation.

sasaint
03-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Of course people believe in Kawhi’s talent. What people have lost faith in is his ability to be a leader (however one may view that term). Forget the not playing part; Kawhi messed up the leadership part during this injury.

Kawhi never wanted the leadership mantle. What he has messed up is the teammate part.

Dex
03-23-2018, 02:55 PM
As long as he is a Spur, I'll believe in him.

bbarry
03-23-2018, 02:56 PM
Fuck all these Spurs "fans" shitting on Kawhi.

I believe in the Klaw.

gospursgojas
03-23-2018, 02:58 PM
Lol player fans

apalisoc_9
03-23-2018, 03:00 PM
lol Love kawhi, but he hates the spurs.

r0drig0lac
03-23-2018, 03:00 PM
best player in the world

spurraider21
03-23-2018, 03:03 PM
i still believe our only route to a title in the next 10 years goes through kawhi

phxspurfan
03-23-2018, 03:03 PM
if we see him playing as a Spur again we will all cheer him on. But this external drama is killing his reputation

gwidlon
03-23-2018, 03:12 PM
I believe he is not handling this very well ...

SpursforSix
03-23-2018, 03:43 PM
I believe things are really fucked up when Parker is getting more love.

On a side note, I bet Mills is happy as shit with focus being shifted away from his shitty contract.

cd98
03-23-2018, 03:50 PM
i still believe our only route to a title in the next 10 years goes through kawhi

We could draft the next MJ or Duncan in the next 10 years. It's our only route to a title based on what we know in the present.

daslicer
03-23-2018, 03:51 PM
I believe he's a retarded mute.

rjv
03-23-2018, 03:56 PM

i never considered leonard to be the heir apparent to duncan in terms of being the "leader" of the team. he never had the personality for it. in the end, he is a top 5 NBA talent and that is nothing to scoff at. then there is the added notion that what we know of his injury and everything else to this point is uncertain. i'm in because it is obvious to be in. what is the alternative? mock him without knowing everything? wish him off the team so that we can be a bubble playoff team for the immediate future? hell yeah, i'm in.

Keepin' it real
03-23-2018, 04:01 PM
I believe he's a retarded mute.

An incredibly large mute.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/19/a4/8819a4c55a32cad0e1ae2397a7eea309.jpg

Rummpd
03-23-2018, 04:17 PM
Officially out unless he makes public apology for his terrible lack of candor

hitmanyr2k
03-23-2018, 04:56 PM
I haven't been following as much this year as in the past. Has Kawhi not said one fuckin word about his injury publicly? Has he given an interview or anything or is he just keeping you guys in the dark about his injury and intentions?

baseline bum
03-23-2018, 05:00 PM
I haven't been following as much this year as in the past. Has Kawhi not said one fuckin word about his injury publicly? Has he given an interview or anything or is he just keeping you guys in the dark about his injury and intentions?

Fucking nothing

Nathan89
03-23-2018, 05:18 PM
Once he overcomes this injury (if the team doesn't run him off) he'll be the hardworking, lead by example, loved by the team player that lead to this symbol. :claw

hitmanyr2k
03-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Fucking nothing

Damn. I thought he was one of those special type of old school players too. Not just his game but his attitude. From what I've been reading he's been able to play for a while but he's just holding out? WTF. I hope he doesn't have an entourage with him when he's seen. That's usually the beginning of the end.

sananspursfan21
03-23-2018, 05:22 PM
In. I didn’t create a “I’m not buying this” thread for nothing! :flag: :claw

dbreiden83080
03-23-2018, 05:25 PM
What am I believing exactly? That he has an injury that about 12 doctors have looked at and done this..

https://media.giphy.com/media/r8WtY1wSWSZTa/giphy.gif

But his behind remains firmly seated.. Yeah believe..

baseline bum
03-23-2018, 05:27 PM
Damn. I thought he was one of those special type of old school players too. Not just his game but his attitude. From what I've been reading he's been able to play for a while but he's just holding out? WTF. I hope he doesn't have an entourage with him when he's seen. That's usually the beginning of the end.

He looked horrible for the nine games he came back midseason. Just a complete shell of the player he was last season. So maybe there is something wrong. I'm worried about the Spurs committing a supermax contract to him, but they're kind of forced to since they're not going to get another player like him for at least a decade in the draft most likely.

AztecSpur
03-23-2018, 05:48 PM
I just wish he'd be more transparent and describe the pain instead of acting like a mute!!!!!

Darius Bieber
03-23-2018, 05:48 PM
I believe in the doctors with decades of experience and expertise tbh

Raven
03-23-2018, 05:51 PM
in, of course, but i don't think it's relevant, it costs nothing to stand still and do nothing and then see what happens.

r0drig0lac
03-23-2018, 05:52 PM
He looked horrible for the nine games he came back midseason. Just a complete shell of the player he was last season. So maybe there is something wrong. I'm worried about the Spurs committing a supermax contract to him, but they're kind of forced to since they're not going to get another player like him for at least a decade in the draft most likely.

it may be because he's really in pain or something, maybe ...

spurs10
03-23-2018, 06:06 PM
:claw

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-23-2018, 06:22 PM
He still can't wipe his ass to save his life

loveforthegame
03-23-2018, 06:44 PM

Dingle Barry
03-23-2018, 06:50 PM
I believe he's a faggot

hater
03-23-2018, 07:21 PM
The poor bastard cant even wipe his own ass much less have bealevers

cd98
03-23-2018, 10:57 PM
He wasn’t at the game.

Russ
03-23-2018, 11:01 PM
He wasn’t at the game.

He was afraid of a team meeting.

dbreiden83080
03-23-2018, 11:02 PM
I simply have come to the conclusion that I cannot go from worshiping Tim Duncan to this clown. He is not what we need. He is not going to lead us back to glory. Get rid of him. I don’t even care anymore.

dabom
03-23-2018, 11:04 PM
I simply have come to the conclusion that I cannot go from worshiping Tim Duncan to this clown. He is not what we need. He is not going to lead us back to glory. Get rid of him. I don’t even care anymore.

Shut up faggot. :lmao

sasaint
03-23-2018, 11:07 PM
He wasn’t at the game.

Maybe he was dis-invited, as in, " If you can't wipe your ass, we don't want it on the team bench."

Russ
03-23-2018, 11:10 PM
He wasn’t at the game.

Doctor's orders.

SAGirl
03-23-2018, 11:10 PM
He wasn’t at the game.

He was afraid of a team meeting.
:lol

SAGirl
03-23-2018, 11:14 PM
I don't think his presence does anything to help the team though. He's not coming back to play this season and the team has mentally moved on.

dbreiden83080
03-23-2018, 11:16 PM
Shut up faggot. :lmao

Quality response. Way to make your point.

Horse
IN!

TheDoctor
He wasn't invited to the meeting hosting the Jazz tbh

99 Problems
03-24-2018, 12:10 AM
Count me in. When they make dat 30 For 30 about Kwawa and MVPatty I'm agunnaaa be watching dat biz.

Play Boban
03-24-2018, 01:06 AM
Kawhi doesn’t believe in the Spurs. And I don’t believe in this cancer tha he has become.

Play Boban
03-24-2018, 01:06 AM
I believe in the doctors with decades of experience and expertise tbh
:wow

lefty20
03-24-2018, 01:19 AM
I believe in Kiwi... returning next year and going supernova on the league.

This year is done. GG!

Expert
03-24-2018, 01:26 AM
Shit years for the Spurs with Patty and fathead getting major minutes and shit years for Spurstalk with dabom and aballsack being the predominant posters upstairs.

duncan2k5
03-24-2018, 01:49 AM
He read this message board and made his mind up months ago... I wouldn't wanna play for ungrateful fans either

BillMc
03-24-2018, 08:21 AM
I believe that sports fan bases are very forgiving if it benefits them. Look how Cleveland fans accept LeBron back even when he decided to spend his absolute peek in Miami and broke his championship virginity there. They were happy he was back because it meant a return to winning and contention.

If next year KL were to return to form we'd all be cheering him with the past pretty much forgotten. And if he demanded a traded we'd be booing him like the enemy. Its sports.

Look even at LMA who everyone was bashing last summer and now the L-train is leading us to the playoffs. Performance matters.

But there is that extra bit of love for players who are giving it their all. Timmy, Manu and the like. And that has been put into question by these events. The jury is out on Kawhi in that regard. Could go either way.

So, will I still cheer him? of course. Do I still want him a Spur? Absolutely. Has something been lost though? Possibly.

Racspur1
03-24-2018, 08:50 AM
IN " We'll Keep The Light On For You " :hat:wakeup:flag:

Ice009
03-24-2018, 11:23 AM
If he doesn't want out, then I will absolutely still believe in him. I just want him to come back this season, but if he doesn't, and as long as he doesn't want out, I'll still back him.

Play Boban
03-24-2018, 11:26 AM
I believe that sports fan bases are very forgiving if it benefits them. Look how Cleveland fans accept LeBron back even when he decided to spend his absolute peek in Miami and broke his championship virginity there. They were happy he was back because it meant a return to winning and contention.

If next year KL were to return to form we'd all be cheering him with the past pretty much forgotten. And if he demanded a traded we'd be booing him like the enemy. Its sports.

Look even at LMA who everyone was bashing last summer and now the L-train is leading us to the playoffs. Performance matters.

But there is that extra bit of love for players who are giving it their all. Timmy, Manu and the like. And that has been put into question by these events. The jury is out on Kawhi in that regard. Could go either way.

So, will I still cheer him? of course. Do I still want him a Spur? Absolutely. Has something been lost though? Possibly.
If the Spurs bring back that egomaniac, they will lose me as a fan. And I doubt I’m the only one tbh.

SAGirl
03-24-2018, 11:40 AM

Well said Bill.
I was going to add something of my own, but decided to tag along with you.
After the latest team meeting and Pop's statements I have mentally decided to appreciate this team as is and the effort they are putting in the rest of the season. I have decided to follow Manu's leadership... team will take him back at any point but it doesn't really help anyone at this point to keep hoping and expecting a return. They got to do the winning themselves. I am appreciating the guys who are playing...

now having said all that... I am also taking in these words from Pop:

I am looking at this entire thing very objectively and if you look at the facts devoid of the media created drama, twisting words teammates said, taking them out of context, etc. The only thing that has created drama is the fact Kiwi is and has been injured all this time. It has been a distressing situation for everyone involved, from teammates who want him back, to fans who have expected him all season (us here ... :lol), to the organization, to doctors that perhaps have found this inexplicable, and perhaps Kiwi too.

The only thing that is really, really worrisome if you assume all of the leaked drama and rifts are exaggerations, is that Kiwi has lost an entire season of his prime with a non-surgically repairable injury and thus frankly, we don't know if this thing is chronic (it has to be at this point), and how this will impact him in the future. Hindsight is 20/20 and perhaps he should have sat all season and stopped rehabbing and took time to really start from scratch, like not even working that leg out for a month or something even if it atrophies. A rehab like that would take many months, perhaps that is why he regrets returning b4 he was fully healthy and thus is now taking longer to be ready... but whatever it is, it is a concerning injury... Again, it could be career altering.

tholdren
03-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Well said Bill.
I was going to add something of my own, but decided to tag along with you.
After the latest team meeting and Pop's statements I have mentally decided to appreciate this team as is and the effort they are putting in the rest of the season. I have decided to follow Manu's leadership... team will take him back at any point but it doesn't really help anyone at this point to keep hoping and expecting a return. They got to do the winning themselves. I am appreciating the guys who are playing...

now having said all that... I am also taking in these words from Pop:

I am looking at this entire thing very objectively and if you look at the facts devoid of the media created drama, twisting words teammates said, taking them out of context, etc. The only thing that has created drama is the fact Kiwi is and has been injured all this time. It has been a distressing situation for everyone involved, from teammates who want him back, to fans who have expected him all season (us here ... :lol), to the organization, to doctors that perhaps have found this inexplicable, and perhaps Kiwi too.

The only thing that is really, really worrisome if you assume all of the leaked drama and rifts are exaggerations, is that Kiwi has lost an entire season of his prime with a non-surgically repairable injury and thus frankly, we don't know if this thing is chronic (it has to be at this point), and how this will impact him in the future. Hindsight is 20/20 and perhaps he should have sat all season and stopped rehabbing and took time to really start from scratch, like not even working that leg out for a month or something even if it atrophies. A rehab like that would take many months, perhaps that is why he regrets returning b4 he was fully healthy and thus is now taking longer to be ready... but whatever it is, it is a concerning injury... Again, it could be career altering.

It would be a decent post if you knew how the body worked. Starting from scratch and not doing strength work?

SAGirl
03-24-2018, 11:45 AM
If he doesn't want out, then I will absolutely still believe in him. I just want him to come back this season, but if he doesn't, and as long as he doesn't want out, I'll still back him.
I don't think he's coming back this year... and if he's not 100%, it's better that he sits this one out. He has already missed most of it anyways, and I do want him at 100% next season, not for this to drag on bc he came back and wasn't ready and thus he now needs more time to start a rehab from scratch bc he pushed himself too soon.

Just let him focus on getting himself right for next season.

SAGirl
03-24-2018, 11:47 AM
It would be a decent post if you knew how the body worked. Starting from scratch and not doing strength work?
I don't know the nature of his injury... nor am I a doctor or pretend to be (unlike others)... but there are some injuries where you just have to stop whatever you are doing to let them properly heal and then do your rehab.

tholdren
03-24-2018, 11:53 AM
I don't know the nature of his injury... nor am I a doctor or pretend to be (unlike others)... but there are some injuries where you just have to stop whatever you are doing to let them properly heal and then do your rehab.

I would know of literally zero instances where this would be the case, other than hard cast immobiliazation where you could not move effected part.

dabom
03-25-2018, 04:30 AM
In.

duncan2k5
03-25-2018, 07:18 AM
Crazy that u guys are mad at a player for not wanting to play injured... That's what this boils down to... Smh

picnroll
03-25-2018, 08:44 AM
Crazy that u guys are mad at a player for not wanting to play injured... That's what this boils down to... Smh
Must have an injured ass too since he can’t sit on the bench with his teammates.

SPURt
03-25-2018, 08:49 AM
I’m in on Kawhi....

though I’m not in on his uncle

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-26-2018, 01:13 AM
I think Kawhi is genuinely hurt. I don't think it means he doesn't want to be a Spur or has another motive. He has no financial motivation to fake an injury. Do I believe in Kawhi...yes I do. I want him to heal and be a Spur for life.

spurs10
03-26-2018, 02:16 AM
Spurs drop to 7 and face GSW in the first round. NBA gets hit with a shock wave when Kawhi Leanord is at the last minute included in the starting lineup. First play Murray passes to Kawhi in the wing, Aldridge sets a screen and GSW switches. Kawhi facing Zaza, throws the ball hard into his face, ball bounces back into his hands as he jumps high in the air for a spectacular tomahawk dunk to stun the crowd. Kawhi raise his hand in the air and takes the flagrant one, as the crew rushes out to clean up the copious amount of blood gushing from Zaza’s face from the court.

”People saaaayyy I’m a dreamer....”
:bobo

TheDoctor
03-26-2018, 08:01 AM
Spurs drop to 7 and face GSW in the first round. NBA gets hit with a shock wave when Kawhi Leanord is at the last minute included in the starting lineup. First play Murray passes to Kawhi in the wing, Aldridge sets a screen and GSW switches. Kawhi facing Zaza, throws the ball hard into his face, ball bounces back into his hands as he jumps high in the air for a spectacular tomahawk dunk to stun the crowd. Kawhi raise his hand in the air and takes the flagrant one, as the crew rushes out to clean up the copious amount of blood gushing from Zaza’s face from the court.

That’s good one mate :toast

YGWHI
03-26-2018, 09:44 AM
IN :claw

As long as he is a Spur, I'll believe in him.

I always support former Spurs' players. "Once a Spur, always a Spur" works for me.

NBA is business, teams and players know it, if the Spurs make the decision of trading him, I'll continue rooting for him -except the games against us-.

boutons_deux
03-26-2018, 10:49 AM
I don't think KL is playing politics or strategy

I think his several games a few months ago proved to him that his leg isn't right, and he can't see much improvement so far.

He may be looking at Tim's chronic tendon degeneration and is worried he could be on the same path at a much earlier age.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/medical-expert-discusses-kawhi-leonards-mysterious-injury-and-whats-next-for-him/

and I don't think Tony's and KL's injuries are anywhere near the same injuries, only to same area.

And Tony doesn't play anywhere near the same physical intensity as KL does.

The forces on KL's legs are greater than Tony's, eg, KL weighing 30 lbs more.

TheDoctor
03-31-2018, 07:43 AM
This thread deserves a bump tbh

SpursDynasty85
03-31-2018, 03:15 PM
Word. Kawhi does not benefit doing what everyone is thinking he is doing (sitting out/protesting). More likely something is really wrong with his leg. Didn't help he looked pretty mediocre his 9 game stint too. Started off like he was holding back. Then he started to pick it up and realized he was hurt. Other NBA teams would love a shot at getting Kawhi and it is more believable that they would use media to create dissent within organizations to do so than Kawhi becoming ungrateful and not wanting to play. Why should he lay media circus? Pop, Manu, and Tony are veterans enough to handle that part for him. Good for him. Hope he appreciates it by coming back with a vengeance.

lakerhaterade
03-31-2018, 03:45 PM
OP deserves not a vasectomy, but a euthanizing

dabom
03-31-2018, 03:56 PM
OP deserves not a vasectomy, but a euthanizing

You trying to hard brah. :lol

And shout out to the mods.

sasaint
03-31-2018, 03:58 PM

(Late reading this.) Haha! Except mugs like Zaza's don't gush blood. He should have cauliflower ears, tbh.

tholdren
03-31-2018, 06:22 PM
best player in the world

Gun owner^avid deer and squirrel hunter^married cousin^

bic50
03-31-2018, 07:02 PM

Keepin' it real
03-31-2018, 07:24 PM
If the Spurs bring back that egomaniac, they will lose me as a fan.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

dabom
03-31-2018, 07:30 PM

spurs10
03-31-2018, 07:40 PM
(Late reading this.) Haha! Except mugs like Zaza's don't gush blood. He should have cauliflower ears, tbh. :lol Yeah that 'mug' needs to be told what time it is! :ihit

spurs10
03-31-2018, 07:42 PM
Everything is cool. Kawhi is hopefully getting cleared as we speak in NY...now whether he plays or not this season is what it is. I like the idea he's working to get back out there

tholdren
03-31-2018, 09:56 PM
:claw in my rear

sasaint
03-31-2018, 10:01 PM
:lol Yeah that 'mug' needs to be told what time it is! :ihit

Tell 'em, Ben! (You a fan of the Fantastic Four?)

99 Problems
04-01-2018, 06:39 AM

This thread will be eternally bumped. This thread is a thread for the true believers. When Kawhi returns for the Spurs and unleashes on the league this will be the place that homage is paid. Strength to those who have not waivered through these turbulent waters.

cd98
04-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Kind of sad that this is only 3 pages. The Jimmer thread got like a 100.

tholdren
04-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Kind of sad that this is only 3 pages. The Jimmer thread got like a 100.

More pages = better player

spurs10
04-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Tell 'em, Ben! (You a fan of the Fantastic Four?)
No but I could be! :lol

spurs10
04-01-2018, 10:35 AM
That’s good one mate :toast
:toast

sasaint
04-01-2018, 01:17 PM
No but I could be! :lol

One of Ben's quotable quotes was,"It's Clobberin' Time." That was what I thought you meant by telling Zaza what time it is...

webshad
04-01-2018, 02:28 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a827c02f04d6bd22ffd21c790799c9e6/tenor.gif

hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahaha ahahahahahahaha :lmao

Truth4sale$
04-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Nobody knows the pain, Kawhi is suffering through. He wants play---period! He cant get the big money or shoe deal he wants fron Jumpman. Regardless if he plays here or somewhere else in 2 years. He has to play, he wants to play, so everyone layoff of him.
#faith in kawhi

dabom
04-11-2018, 09:56 AM
bump

SpurPadre
04-11-2018, 09:58 AM
I believe...that Kawhi is a punk bitch, tbh.

dabom
04-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Don't know anything about poems but here is my "Ode to a Fool"...

I was gonna write something but it was too powerful.

superbigtime
04-11-2018, 11:31 AM
I don't know what to believe but will give him the benefit of the doubt until this situation is resolved.

DaBears
04-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Now Take it for what it's worth.. But i did hear from someone inside the camp that while he is on speaking terms w/ the team, he is a bit pissed at them for stating publicly that he was cleared to play, when he expressed to them he wasnt and still felt pain during his brief return from injury this season.. He explained it gave him a bad image in the public eye's, and doesn't want to jeopardize his long term success and willingness to earn the SM. ... This all According to inside the came talk. So thats about the only real rift in the KL story everything is a trash from the media. So once they repair that if it hasn't been squashed already he'll sign his extension this summer once he is reevaluated

DaBears
04-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Now Take it for what it's worth.. But i did hear from someone inside the camp that while he is on speaking terms w/ the team, he is a bit pissed at them for stating publicly that he was cleared to play, when he expressed to them he wasnt and still felt pain during his brief return from injury this season.. He explained it gave him a bad image in the public eye's, and doesn't want to jeopardize his long term success and willingness to earn the SM. ... This all According to inside the camp talk. So thats about the only real rift in the KL story everything is a trash from the media. So once they repair that if it hasn't been squashed already he'll sign his extension this summer once he is reevaluated

Along the same lines my inside source did say KL is a real hypochondriac as always has been. So this is not out of the realm his character. This is not to say he doesnt want to hoop as soon as possible but wont until he is 100% comfortable out there.

offset formation
04-11-2018, 02:37 PM
That actually seems reasonable. But he still needs to have his ass on the bench.

He's the team leader. Man up. Deal with your frustration and put on your best face. You're getting paid handsomely for that face since your body ain't doing shit.

spurraider21
04-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Now Take it for what it's worth.. But i did hear from someone inside the camp that while he is on speaking terms w/ the team, he is a bit pissed at them for stating publicly that he was cleared to play, when he expressed to them he wasnt and still felt pain during his brief return from injury this season.. He explained it gave him a bad image in the public eye's, and doesn't want to jeopardize his long term success and willingness to earn the SM. ... This all According to inside the came talk. So thats about the only real rift in the KL story everything is a trash from the media. So once they repair that if it hasn't been squashed already he'll sign his extension this summer once he is reevaluated
yeah i pointed out that it seemed like they've been taking shots at him when they rule him: Out - Return from Injury Management, rather than: Out- Injury (quad)

offset formation
04-11-2018, 02:40 PM
yeah i pointed out that it seemed like they've been taking shots at him when they rule him: Out - Return from Injury Management, rather than: Out- Injury (quad)

But the people they pay, their team doctors disagree and say it's a pain management injury. Not an injury that he can make worse.

So if you want them to bow to Kawhis doctors, there's no sense in having team doctors.

spurraider21
04-11-2018, 02:42 PM
But the people they pay, their team doctors disagree and say it's a pain management injury. Not an injury that he can make worse.

So if you want them to bow to Kawhis doctors, there's no sense in having team doctors.
:lol "bow to kawhi's doctors"

how about not going out of your way to call out your franchise player?

baseline bum
04-11-2018, 02:42 PM

I'm fine with Kawhi not coming back when he doesn't feel healthy, but he knows exactly the image he's sending by not sitting with his teammates at home games. And that image is of someone who considers himself a free agent. I was on his side until he started pulling this mess.

DaBears
04-11-2018, 02:45 PM

I'd point out from my view knowing what i know, that KL was never misdiagnosed at any point by the SPURS medical staff, this is a fact. Only issue that their was that KL still felt pain after rehab ( treatment, and rehab time table) not the actual diagnoses of injury.

offset formation
04-11-2018, 02:45 PM
:lol "bow to kawhi's doctors"

how about not going out of your way to call out your franchise player?

If they think he's unnecessarily favoring it, and otherwise think he can play, you want the Spurs to baby him too?

Goodness, man.

spurraider21
04-11-2018, 02:47 PM
If they think he's unnecessarily favoring it, and otherwise think he can play, you want the Spurs to baby him too?

Goodness, man.
i want the spurs to not drive away our only vehicle to a championship in the next half decade

offset formation
04-11-2018, 02:48 PM
I'm fine with Kawhi not coming back when he doesn't feel healthy, but he knows exactly the image he's sending by not sitting with his teammates at home games. And that image is of someone who considers himself a free agent. I was on his side until he started pulling this mess.

Same here. I am not Kawhi. What pisses me off is he needs to control his interaction with his coaches, teammates, and fanbase like the leader he is. It's the thing that finally pushed me off his side.

Look no further than this thread to see my transition from being in Kawhis camp to fed up with him.

DaBears
04-11-2018, 02:49 PM
NBA players today are thrown boats loads of cash and such primadonna's which is now considered the norm... Wasnt always the case but ever since LBJ came into the league it turned that way.

offset formation
04-11-2018, 02:49 PM
i want the spurs to not drive away our only vehicle to a championship in the next half decade

As I just noted, I was on his side on the first page of this thread. I want Kawhi happy and healthy too.

But he's got responsibilities to this team and its fanbase as its leader. Period.

tholdren
04-11-2018, 04:37 PM
NBA players today are thrown boats loads of cash and such primadonna's which is now considered the norm... Wasnt always the case but ever since LBJ came into the league it turned that way.

Inmates running asylum because stupid fans want dunks not skilled games. Until the fans make a statement and get the 12 year olds out of the majority of the fan base, this is the garbage you get. A la nfl kneeling

daslicer
04-11-2018, 04:51 PM

I would say Kobe set the trend for being a primadonna in the NBA.

Brunodf
04-11-2018, 05:39 PM
If Kawhi expects to get the supermax after sitting for a whole season he simply doesn't have what it takes to lead this team to a championship tbh

dabom
04-24-2018, 11:42 AM
Respect. :tu

Clipper Nation
04-24-2018, 11:46 AM
I would say Kobe set the trend for being a primadonna in the NBA.
Kobe was just copying Magic and Jordan's diva behavior, tbh. If you think about it, most of what people hate about the league now can be traced back to Magic threatening to stay in school if the Bulls won the #1 pick instead of the Lakers.

BackHome
04-24-2018, 03:53 PM
You have to a complete IDIOT to think by totally leaving your team and moving to another city is going to get you a Max contract much less Super Max contract. How could you ever count on him doing this bull shit again when he doesn’t get his way?