PDA

View Full Version : Captain Jack Says the Team Meeting Came Straight From Pop

Russ
03-26-2018, 12:35 PM
Stephen Jackson, on the Colin Cowherd radio show, made some interesting comments about the Kawhi situation.

First, Jack said that the team meeting was not initiated by the players but upon Pop's orders. He said he believes this because Tony initiated the meeting and Tony and Manu are "Pop's guys" -- they don't do anything except at Pop's direction or at least with his approval. In fact, Jack said: "The meeting came down from Pop. Tony don't have the balls to that. Ginobili don't have the balls to do that. Nobody fears them or respects they [their] word."

Jack also opined that Tony's "my injury was 100 times worse" comment was "so low and the timing of it was even worse." Jack said he knows how selfish Tony is because "he's the reason we lost in '14" Huh???? (He must have meant '12 because he said they lost to OKC.)

Finally, Jack stated that he thought that comment by Parker (as well as the team meeting) might be the thing that could cause Kawhi to leave. "Kawhi might not say nothin but he's smarter than people think" and Kawhi knows Manu's and Tony's comments are "coming straight from the top."

Of course, Jack has had some issues with Pop (as well as Manu and Tony). In addition, Jack's comments are unsupported by anything other than his claimed knowledge of the Spurs' hierarchy.

But in this era of Spurs news-blackout his comments are still somewhat interesting . . .

2Cleva
03-26-2018, 12:37 PM
Video in link

https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/978316199065919488

daslicer
03-26-2018, 01:05 PM
Stephen Jackson, on the Colin Cowherd radio show, made some interesting comments about the Kawhi situation.

First, Jack said that the team meeting was not initiated by the players but upon Pop's orders. He said he believes this because Tony initiated the meeting and Tony and Manu are "Pop's guys" -- they don't do anything except at Pop's direction or at least with his approval. In fact, Jack said: "The meeting came down from Pop. Tony don't have the balls to that. Ginobili don't have the balls to do that. Nobody fears them or respects they [their] word."

Jack also opined that Tony's "my injury was 100 times worse" comment was "so low and the timing of it was even worse." Jack said he knows how selfish Tony is because "he's the reason we lost in '14" Huh???? (He must have meant '12 because he said they lost to OKC.)

Finally, Jack stated that he thought that comment by Parker (as well as the team meeting) might be the thing that could cause Kawhi to leave. "Kawhi might not say nothin but he's smarter than people think" and Kawhi knows Manu's and Tony's comments are "coming straight from the top."

Of course, Jack has had some issues with Pop (as well as Manu and Tony). In addition, Jack's comments are unsupported by anything other than his claimed knowledge of the Spurs' hierarchy.

But in this era of Spurs news-blackout his comments are still somewhat interesting . . .

Didn't find any of his comments interesting. It was the same shit he always says about the Spurs. I always laugh when he claims he knows Kawhi and implies they are good friends just like he did with Duncan which we know was a bunch of bs. He's just stirring the pot with his bs. In a nutshell Jax is that bitter ex who still can't get over the breakup years later. I hate how this idiot gets a platform in the media to spew his bs.

8FOR!3
03-26-2018, 01:06 PM
Does he really think people need to fear Ginobili to respect his word? Ginobili's hall of fame resume speaks for itself and Stephen Jackson's lack of one is all that really needs to be said.

SASdynasty!
03-26-2018, 01:08 PM
Lol Jackson still looking to make headlines with over the top comments.

daslicer
03-26-2018, 01:08 PM
Does he really think people need to fear Ginobili to respect his word? Ginobili's hall of fame resume speaks for itself and Stephen Jackson's lack of one is all that really needs to be said.

He's always hated Manu and Parker out of jealousy for the success and the legacy they built by playing with Duncan. In Jax's mind he feels that he was better than both of them and should have been the one winning titles with Duncan.

Leetonidas
03-26-2018, 01:17 PM
Dude can't even remember what year he played here. He is pretty out of touch and obviously pretty salty at SA still

Leetonidas
03-26-2018, 01:19 PM
Besides Jack was invisible in the second half of game 6 after blowing his load in the first half. He has no room to diss Parker who almost brought the Spurs the title in 13 without captain Crack

Russ
03-26-2018, 01:20 PM
Lol Jackson still looking to make headlines with over the top comments.

Unfortunately, Doug Gottlieb later on the Cowherd show basically validated Jack's points.

Gottlieb mocked TP's statement that he had "the same injury but it was 100 times worse."

In trying to be fair, TP actually understated the severity of his injury by saying it was "the same" as Kawhi's -- TP had a completely ruptured (torn) quad that had to be surgically reattached. Kawhi has tendonosis.

That fact was never noted by anyone in the discussion. If anything, the impression was given that Tony's injury was way less severe than Kawhi's and he a lotta nerve to even comment on Kawhi's condition.

The national media is finally going to town about the boring Spurs -- and they're getting some of the basic facts very wrong.

BSfromTX
03-26-2018, 01:24 PM
Since when does he hate Manu? He couldn’t stop talking about Manu after the 03 title. Wanting to play with him for a long time bla bla bla.

Russ
03-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Since when does he hate Manu? He couldn’t stop talking about Manu after the 03 title. Wanting to play with him for a long time bla bla bla.

I think Jack felt he was better than Manu but the Spurs wanted him to state the opposite and acknowledge that Manu was better. Jack bristled at the thought.

r0drig0lac
03-26-2018, 01:29 PM
Jax's point about "my injury was 100 times worse" is correct, that's at least something stupid to say

Keepin' it real
03-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Jax's point about "my injury was 100 times worse" is correct, that's at least something stupid to say

That wasn't stupid to say, and I'm glad Tony said it.

It took courage to say that, and kudos to Tony for saying it so diplomatically.

BillMc
03-26-2018, 01:39 PM
I'd believe my Ouija board before Captain Jack.

cd98
03-26-2018, 01:48 PM
This is the guy that said he loved the game and that he would never disrespect it while also saying that he used to get stoned before the games and go out and play and play poorly. He's all over the place and his hatred for Tony and Manu could not be hidden. If he was better than Manu, while is he out of the league?

cd98
03-26-2018, 01:49 PM
I think Jack felt he was better than Manu but the Spurs wanted him to state the opposite and acknowledge that Manu was better. Jack bristled at the thought.

I doubt it happened like that. Why would Pop need Jack to say Manu was better than him? That's nonsense. He probably told Jack that Manu was better than him and that Manu would be getting most of the minutes and that if he didn't stop being a distraction, then he was off the team. And Jack probably responded saying that he couldn't shut up because he couldn't accept or acknowledge that Manu was better.

BillMc
03-26-2018, 01:51 PM

I've heard at times it was Manu and other times it was Green. Not sure which is the truth.

cd98
03-26-2018, 01:53 PM
Do you think Capt Jack will attend Manu's Hall of Fame induction? Maybe he'll be the guest speaker? Or does the speaker have to be a fellow HOF? If that's the case, I guess Capt Jack is out.

BillMc
03-26-2018, 01:56 PM
Do you think Capt Jack will attend Manu's Hall of Fame induction? Maybe he'll be the guest speaker? Or does the speaker have to be a fellow HOF? If that's the case, I guess Capt Jack is out.

I would be shocked with all the people Manu has to invite between the Spurs and the Argentine national team that Jax would be one of them. He won't be any sort of speaker, and for the reasons I just mentioned, I doubt he'd be in the audience.

KDKSpurs24
03-26-2018, 02:09 PM

No.. what’s funny about this whole situation is that if I recall correctly, Tony already said this exact same thing a couple of weeks before Kawhi came back the first time. It’s just that this time it’s escalated because of all the recent drama with this injury.

TheGreatYacht
03-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Parker averaged 22ppg 4rpg 6apg that series on 48/36/80% shooting. He also had 29 & 12 in game 6. Both TP & Manu outplayed the fuck out of the ninja turtle and fat Mr. T

Dominos and the refs were just too much.

Sailor Jack needs to quit the codeine...

spurs1990
03-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Full YouTube link
https://youtu.be/btqU2MVEieU

That's what you call a verbal MOAB.

And btw you can clearly tell SJax is not a fan of Manu Ginobili.
Why I wouldn't have a clue because outside of TD there's no way there could be a better locker room personality of one Emmanuel Ginobili.

I love SJax but he's off on his disdain for Manu.

What a freaking soap opera.

MannyIsGod
03-26-2018, 02:32 PM
Remember when SJax threw a tantrum because he thought he was better than Manu and Kawhi and couldn't figure out why they were playing ahead of him? SMH.

MannyIsGod
03-26-2018, 02:33 PM
Full YouTube link
https://youtu.be/btqU2MVEieU

That's what you call a verbal MOAB.

And btw you can clearly tell SJax is not a fan of Manu Ginobili.
Why I wouldn't have a clue because outside of TD there's no way there could be a better locker room personality of one Emmanuel Ginobili.

I love SJax but he's off on his disdain for Manu.

What a freaking soap opera.

He hates Manu because Manu was better and Sjax couldn't get time over him.

sammy
03-26-2018, 02:42 PM

Stephen Jackson is a bitter bitch because he was let go from the Spurs! Both him and Horry are the same, bitter and trashing the Spurs! Whatever! I don't believe a word out of his mouth! What a shame as I liked him but no more!

Arcadian
:lol Doesn't even know what year he was kicked off the team

In fairness, I never liked the decision to release him, and the Spurs might have had a better chance to beat OKC with him.

sammy

Agreed!:toast

Nathan89
03-26-2018, 02:45 PM
What kind of control freak do have to be to try to get a player to say another player is better than you?

sammy
03-26-2018, 02:45 PM
I doubt it happened like that. Why would Pop need Jack to say Manu was better than him? That's nonsense. He probably told Jack that Manu was better than him and that Manu would be getting most of the minutes and that if he didn't stop being a distraction, then he was off the team. And Jack probably responded saying that he couldn't shut up because he couldn't accept or acknowledge that Manu was better.

I agree!

cd98
03-26-2018, 02:48 PM

Not just that. SJax left the Spurs the first time because they wouldn't overpay him because they needed to save money to sign Manu for when he got off his rookie contract.

TheGreatYacht
03-26-2018, 02:51 PM

In fairness, I never liked the decision to release him, and the Spurs might have had a better chance to beat OKC with him.
The Heat. He was cut before 6 happened.

spurs1990
03-26-2018, 02:56 PM

In the clip he spoke about that game 6 vs OKC in 2012...how he was draining three's and then all of sudden wasn't involved anymore.
I didn't watch that game but I think I kinda side with him...why in the world did the Spurs not ride his hot hand.

Guess he's fingering Parker as the culprit.

But as for 2013 him instead of TMac would've been interesting vs the Heat. I think Jax could've done a lot of damage vs that soft Miami roster.
He'd probably play some mind games with James and Wade at least.

BillMc
03-26-2018, 02:57 PM
In the clip he spoke about that game 6 vs OKC in 2012...how he was draining three's and then all of sudden wasn't involved anymore.
I didn't watch that game but I think I kinda side with him...why in the world did the Spurs not ride his hot hand.

Guess he's fingering Parker as the culprit.

But as for 2013 him instead of TMac would've been interesting vs the Heat. I think Jax could've done a lot of damage vs that soft Miami roster.
He'd probably play some mind games with James and Wade at least.

Jax was abysmal by 2013. Washed up. Done.

spurraider21
03-26-2018, 03:00 PM

he was waived in 2013 before the playoffs. we made the finals that year. and the year after (and beat OKC on the way in 14).

he was with us in 2012 when we lost to OKC, though he personally had that amazing game 6 performance (we lost the game anyway). he wasn't with us when we lost to OKC in 2015.

i dont understand your comment

Nathan89
03-26-2018, 03:00 PM
Not just that. SJax left the Spurs the first time because they wouldn't overpay him because they needed to save money to sign Manu for when he got off his rookie contract.

Had to save money for rasho.

tholdren
03-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Unfortunately, Doug Gottlieb later on the Cowherd show basically validated Jack's points.

Gottlieb mocked TP's statement that he had "the same injury but it was 100 times worse."

In trying to be fair, TP actually understated the severity of his injury by saying it was "the same" as Kawhi's -- TP had a completely ruptured (torn) quad that had to be surgically reattached. Kawhi has tendonosis.

That fact was never noted by anyone in the discussion. If anything, the impression was given that Tony's injury was way less severe than Kawhi's and he a lotta nerve to even comment on Kawhi's condition.

The national media is finally going to town about the boring Spurs -- and they're getting some of the basic facts very wrong.

When you believe gottlieb.... todays evidence to back up claims

daslicer
03-26-2018, 03:03 PM

Don't care what Gottlieb has to say about the Spurs. He's a notorious spurs hater so I'm not surprised he sided with Jaxs' points. The national media is going to take Kawhi's side simply because they want the Spurs to collapse and they would also love to see Kawhi on the Lakers. Stephen A has pretty much implied that Kawhi's uncle is behind this circus but won't go all in on Kawhi while saying at the same time the Spurs have handled the situation with his injury pretty well. That should give you enough of clue what's really going on here.

Jax is on the other hand is trash that still can't get over being thrown in the garbage by the Spurs twice. This is how Jax really feels about Pop and the Spurs:
AgkqTFasfmA

LaMarcus Bryant
03-26-2018, 03:11 PM
Besides Jack was invisible in the second half of game 6 after blowing his load in the first half. He has no room to diss Parker who almost brought the Spurs the title in 13 without captain Crack

His first half in game 6 is the only reason we weren't ass hole gaped that game, but i agree with everything else

boutons_deux
03-26-2018, 03:17 PM

it was stupid, ignorant. Their injuries are totally different, Tony's episodic, Kawhi's chronic.

Tony needs to STFU about KL

Perry Mason
03-26-2018, 03:17 PM
Jax being a jaxass. I think the most galling comment is that neither TP nor Manu have the balls to initiate a meeting without Pop. For those who follow Los Spurs, Manu and TP took up prominent leadership roles in the locker room since even before TD’s retirement. It’s basically public information.

Tony’s transition (which came after Manu) was relatively public, after he took the same type of initiative (on his own) with the French National team in 2011 or so. Pop called him out on it and challenged TP to bring the same leadership to the Spurs’ locker room.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/nba-finals-the-parker-popovich-relationship-flourishes-and-so-do-the-spurs/2013/06/07/8913847e-cfc0-11e2-8f6b-67f40e176f03_story.html?utm_term=.84343aca3983

And here is 50mills on the different leadership styles of all 3 of the big 3:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pickandroll.com.au/aussies-nba-mills-talks-leadership-making-website-losing-banger/amp/

Seventyniner
03-26-2018, 03:20 PM
he was waived in 2013 before the playoffs. we made the finals that year. and the year after (and beat OKC on the way in 14).

he was with us in 2012 when we lost to OKC, though he personally had that amazing game 6 performance (we lost the game anyway). he wasn't with us when we lost to OKC in 2015.

Being cut obviously stung. Eliminated after a great run in 2012, cut in 2013 by a team that barely lost the Finals and then won it the next year. Jax thinks Pop cost him another Finals appearance and a ring but won't ever point his finger at the mirror.

rjv
03-26-2018, 03:30 PM
but what did brent barry say?

Arcadian
03-26-2018, 03:34 PM
The Heat. He was cut before 6 happened.

Ah yes, my bad. I was thinking he was waived before the '12 playoffs.

spurs1990
03-26-2018, 03:49 PM
His first half in game 6 is the only reason we weren't ass hole gaped that game, but i agree with everything else

I know we're just rehashing ancient history but per the play-by-play Jax made two 3pt shots and was fouled on a third giving him 8 points in the 3Q alone.

He was then taken out in the 4th Qt at the 9:30 mark and then brought in two minutes later, scoring 3 points on two shots taken.
He pretty much played the entire second half starting from 4 minutes into the 3rd Qt.

So looking back he was right he contributed his fair share but on the same token he could've been more assertive in putting up more shot attempts in the 4th.

http://www.espn.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320606025

spurraider21
03-26-2018, 03:49 PM

Ah yes, my bad. I was thinking he was waived before the '12 playoffs.
irony imho

lmbebo
03-26-2018, 03:50 PM
TP's injury was worse than Kwahi's. Tendinosis is an overuse injury, but the tendon is intact. TP's tendon was completly torn clean. Question is if this is really tendonosis at this point or some other knee issue or a non health issue.

And SJax. Loved him on the Spurs, but the guy is all resentment and bitterness now. Esp with TP, Manu and Pop. His career pretty much ended with the Spurs.

Chris
03-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Sounds like a conspiracy theory from Jack. Appears he was jealous of Tony and Manu's (shocker both are guards!) clout with Coach Pop. This dude has anger issues and is still bitter about a lot of things left on the court. Makes for good TV I guess.

daslicer
03-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Sounds like a conspiracy theory from Jack. Appears he was jealous of Tony and Manu's (shocker both are guards!) clout with Coach Pop. This dude has anger issues and is still bitter about a lot of things left on the court. Makes for good TV I guess.

:lol That's always been the case with him ala Malice in the Palace.

bklynspursfan
03-26-2018, 04:22 PM
I know we're just rehashing ancient history but per the play-by-play Jax made two 3pt shots and was fouled on a third giving him 8 points in the 3Q alone.

He was then taken out in the 4th Qt at the 9:30 mark and then brought in two minutes later, scoring 3 points on two shots taken.
He pretty much played the entire second half starting from 4 minutes into the 3rd Qt.

So looking back he was right he contributed his fair share but on the same token he could've been more assertive in putting up more shot attempts in the 4th.

Jack was lighting it up that first half. But from about mid-way thru the 3rd and into the 4th was the ultimate screw job by the officials. Example, Jack got a technical for looking at the OKC bench after hitting a 3, didn't say a word. That game was infuriating to watch.

Chris
03-26-2018, 04:45 PM
:lol That's always been the case with him ala Malice in the Palace.

Yeah forgot about that stinker. :lol

UZER
03-26-2018, 04:49 PM
Take what Sjax says with a grain of salt. With that said, it just brings to light how bizarre this entire situation has become.

DeadlyDynasty
03-26-2018, 04:52 PM
but he'll take you to your special island

daslicer
03-26-2018, 05:09 PM
Yeah forgot about that stinker. :lol

The most recent time he got angry.

cl3bsUmswqc

Granted I didn't Francis should have stood behind him while he was performing but neither did I think he should have gotten choked by Jax.

This is Jax justifying choking Francis with some silly reasoning:

GAbTa7HC7Ok

Jax is a criminal at heart just like a criminal he tends to lie a lot.

phxspurfan
03-26-2018, 05:10 PM
Take what Sjax says with a grain of salt. With that said, it just brings to light how bizarre this entire situation has become.

It's not bizarre. It's normal. Guys like DRob and TD are the abnormally calm, perfect superstars. Guys like Tony and Kawhi are the norm. Egotistical and self-centered. One is making fun of the other for being soft and one is holding out for a better deal for himself, or really is a giant pussy.

Chris
03-26-2018, 05:31 PM
Jax is a criminal at heart just like a criminal he tends to lie a lot.

He said it in the second video. "I don't know how he was raised" - he has mommy/daddy issues for sure and is projecting that on to Francis. Possible sociopath imo

mingus
03-26-2018, 05:35 PM
“LOL players don’t respect Manu & TP”...

Jacky seems to forget that between 03’ & now, they won 3 chips with them at the helm.

It’s worth noting the Jacky has beef w/ Manu going back to that off-season when the Spurs made Manu their “guy” on not him. He felt he was low-balled & he’s still holding that grudge, clearly.

Manu is a grown ass 40 year old man. He said what he said, did what he did because he wanted to not because on Pop’s leash.

Jacky’s contempt of certain Spurs’ players shoes up subtelt sonetimes. But to anyone who knows the history between him & certain players, you know why.

Context is everything.

phxspurfan
03-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Love Jack but all of the dude's interviews are so cringeworthy

Arcadian
03-26-2018, 05:51 PM
irony imho

:lol Yeah, but it's worse for him because he actually played for that team.

daslicer
03-26-2018, 06:01 PM
He said it in the second video. "I don't know how he was raised" - he has mommy/daddy issues for sure and is projecting that on to Francis. Possible sociopath imo

He's a good con artist who has charisma. Notice how he was able to play off choking Francis and win over those two idiots with his obvious lies in that interview. Jax said Francis hit him in the neck with his midsection and that he could feel his belt up against his neck. He also said the third time Francis bumped him caused him to nearly fall and hit the DJ. If you watch the original clip none of these things happened what Jax has mentioned.

spurs1990
03-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Jack was lighting it up that first half. But from about mid-way thru the 3rd and into the 4th was the ultimate screw job by the officials. Example, Jack got a technical for looking at the OKC bench after hitting a 3, didn't say a word. That game was infuriating to watch.

Haha all this talking about in-fighting I completely forgot the OKCrefs era. Yes I now remember the talk about the game 6 that year.

It was on par with what happened in the 2006 semi's vs Dallas as far as blatant calls

Down Under
03-26-2018, 06:14 PM
You've probably got 2 sides to it - there's players who have niggles and are playing through injury & Kawhi is killing them in 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 so they're wondering why he isn't out there. But from his side, he got misdiagnosed with tendinitis instead of tendinopathy/tendonosis in 2012, so he's probably become pretty cautious about it becoming chronic.

Vic Petro
03-26-2018, 06:50 PM
People ouchea speaking Doug Gottlieb’s name like he knows shit about shit. Gtfoh with that clown

duncan2k5
03-26-2018, 11:19 PM

Wait, what? He could have been more assertive? What do u want him to do? Rip the ball from Tony? That's what he was saying! Let's not pretend Tony hasn't tried to hero Ball when others are dominating (Kawhi in the finals)

TimDunkem
03-26-2018, 11:21 PM
I'm convinced Jack is a little psychotic.

Spurtacular
03-27-2018, 12:53 AM
Even if T-Jack is right about all that, what's Kawhi's excuse?

Spurtacular
03-27-2018, 12:54 AM
I'm convinced Jack is a little psychotic.

A bit delusional. When he was saying he was better now than Chandler Parsons, tbh. He should be in the league if that's close to true.

TimDunkem
03-27-2018, 01:00 AM
A bit delusional. When he was saying he was better now than Chandler Parsons, tbh. He should be in the league if that's close to true.

That too, but it's part of his psychosis. Guy just comes off as angry, violent, and unstable.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 01:08 AM
That too, but it's part of his psychosis. Guy just comes off as angry, violent, and unstable.

He admitted in a recent interview with Colin Cowherd that if it wasn't for the NBA he would have been in jail or dead by now.

DJR210
03-27-2018, 02:06 AM
Stick to rapping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuCZfj4IQpc

DenialTwist
03-27-2018, 03:20 AM
Sam Vecenie, who is also an NBA Insider, said on his podcast that Pop is controlling the narrative on Kawhi. He said there is truth to the theory that Pop told Tony and Manu to confront Kawhi. It’s like a good cop/bad cop situation. Pop being the good cop.

duncan2k5
03-27-2018, 07:41 AM
Sam Vecenie, who is also an NBA Insider, said on his podcast that Pop is controlling the narrative on Kawhi. He said there is truth to the theory that Pop told Tony and Manu to confront Kawhi. It’s like a good cop/bad cop situation. Pop being the good cop.

But we know this... No way Tony would call a team meeting without Pop's approval

cd98
03-27-2018, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know if Jax was stoned while playing in that Thunder series?

duncan2k5
03-27-2018, 07:46 AM
Does anyone know if Jax was stoned while playing in that Thunder series?

No... He played great until Parker stopped passing him the ball

superbigtime
03-27-2018, 11:44 AM
Jack continues to solidify his legacy as a bitter asshole.

DAF86
03-27-2018, 12:41 PM
Manu gonna grab a bat midflight and make jack eat it.

DAF86
03-27-2018, 12:43 PM
I can only imagine the level of butthurtdness when this guy is in his couch watching Manu's and Tony's HoF inductment speeches.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-27-2018, 01:01 PM
The only thing he's right about is Tony's selfishness. We've been on him about that since 2012. Jack just confirmed that feeling for us.

Killakobe81
03-27-2018, 01:03 PM
I can only imagine the level of butthurtdness when this guy is in his couch watching Manu's and Tony's HoF inductment speeches.

dont know full history but if you eatch full interview ...he praised Manu and Pop ..seems like Tony is his main issue and some of you ungrateful bitches on here day much worse about Frenchie

Russ
03-27-2018, 01:06 PM
Does anyone have the video of Jack on "Undisputed" this morning with Skip Bayless? He shed more light (so to speak) on TP, Manu, Pop and the Kawhi situation . . .

DAF86
03-27-2018, 01:13 PM
dont know full history but if you eatch full interview ...he praised Manu and Pop ..seems like Tony is his main issue and some of you ungrateful bitches on here day much worse about Frenchie

He's passive agressive with Manu because Manu is a great dude, there isn't a way you can go directly at Manu without looking like the asshole. But deep down, Jack resents Manu like hell. In his delusional mind he feels he's just as good as Manu and thinks he could be a HoF player too had he been in his place.

Tony is just an easy target.

r0drig0lac
03-27-2018, 01:15 PM

#facts

rjv
03-27-2018, 01:16 PM
ESPN just need SJax for some street cred.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 01:18 PM
He's passive agressive with Manu because Manu is a grerat dude, there isn't a way you can go directly at Manu without looking like the asshole. But deep down, Jack resents Manu like hell. In his delusional mind he feels he's just as good as Manu and thinks he could be a HoF player too had he been in his place.

Tony is just an easy target.

Jax is a punk. He goes after people he knows are not going to fight back against him. He trashed Dirk the other day by saying Durant is 10 times better than Dirk.

spurs1990
03-27-2018, 01:48 PM
Does anyone have the video of Jack on "Undisputed" this morning with Skip Bayless? He shed more light (so to speak) on TP, Manu, Pop and the Kawhi situation . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGrdb_8CRyg

Link may be taken down due to copyrights but usually FS1 loads up their version later in the day.

At least Jax is showing Manu some respect in this video.
But the commentators are all over the place...not much cohesion in this topic due to too many close ties - Jax being a former player, Skip being a fan, etc.

Russ
03-27-2018, 01:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGrdb_8CRyg

Link may be taken down due to copyrights but usually FS1 loads up their version later in the day.

At least Jax is showing Manu some respect in this video.
But the commentators are all over the place...not much cohesion in this topic due to too many close ties - Jax being a former player, Skip being a fan, etc.

:toast

cd98
03-27-2018, 02:19 PM
SJax lost all cred to me when he stuck up for Shannon Brown of the Suns after he flagrantly fouled Manu. SJax is supposed to be the "best teammate," but he was on the Spurs sticking up for Shannon Brown. That's when I saw him as a fraud and that was the end of supporting him as a Spur. And I'm sure that Manu and Tony were both scared to talk to SJax. Who on the Spurs roster at that time was likely to act irrational and get a gun and shoot someone? I think a lot of us would keep quiet if we had S Jax on our team and he didn't like us to the level that he dislikes Tony and Manu.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 02:30 PM
SJax lost all cred to me when he stuck up for Shannon Brown of the Suns after he flagrantly fouled Manu. SJax is supposed to be the "best teammate," but he was on the Spurs sticking up for Shannon Brown. That's when I saw him as a fraud and that was the end of supporting him as a Spur. And I'm sure that Manu and Tony were both scared to talk to SJax. Who on the Spurs roster at that time was likely to act irrational and get a gun and shoot someone? I think a lot of us would keep quiet if we had S Jax on our team and he didn't like us to the level that he dislikes Tony and Manu.

I agree I made the same judgement about him after the Shannon Brown incident. In my eyes he's a criminal.I blame him more for the '04 Piston Brawl than I do Artest. I feel Artest what he did was wrong but he suffers from mental health so it's understandable to why he reacted the way he did. Jax instead of trying to break up the fight with Artest and the fans started throwing hay makers left and right that created an unnecessary melee. If Jax did the right thing and tried to break it up the fight does not blow up and security can diffuse the situation right away.

Keepin' it real
03-27-2018, 04:40 PM
He's about to talk about Pop bullying Kawhi on Speak for Yourself.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 04:41 PM
He's about to talk about Pop bullying Kawhi on Speak for Yourself.

Wow this guys is more butt hurt than Stormy Daniels.

dbreiden83080
03-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Jack continues to solidify his legacy as a bitter asshole.

He really is a dick. Shows you why the Spurs got rid of him twice..

bbarry
03-27-2018, 05:59 PM

SJax has always been one of the realest dudes in the NBA. He's gonna tell you exactly how he feels, and not gonna say something just because it's the "right thing" to say, or just to please somebody. To me that's the complete opposite of a fraud.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 06:04 PM
SJax has always been one of the realest dudes in the NBA. He's gonna tell you exactly how he feels, and not gonna say something just because it's the "right thing" to say, or just to please somebody. To me that's the complete opposite of a fraud.

:lol You can say the same about Trump but in Trump's case that doesn't mean he's not lying. Same applies to Jax. Jax is not going to tell the truth unless it benefits him and that's what makes him a fraud.

Pavlov
03-27-2018, 06:06 PM
:lol You can say the same about Trump but in Trump's case that doesn't mean he's not lying. Same applies to Jax. Jax is not going to tell the truth unless it benefits him and that's what makes him a fraud.https://i1.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Its-Not-A-Lie-If-You-Believe-It-Seinfeld.gif?ssl=1