PDA

View Full Version : GSG!!! F@#$ the Rockets! Anyone hate these scavangers like me?

paperboy77
03-27-2018, 09:49 PM
Dudes on pace for 68 wins. I actually want GS to beat these fools. (at least GS or anyone else celebration will be a million miles away as opposed to hearing these queers talk shit about SA all the time.) It's not about Texas cuz if you represent Tx you gotta have some character. Anyone think The-Floppy2 (beard and paul) deserve to waltz to a title? Sorry spurstalk people but I'd rather see anyone win but the Rockets.... at least when Harden and Paul represent them. Back in the day Akeem led HR were good with me cuz they had some moxy to them. Just haytin.... thoughts?

(BTY bring on your weak ass thoughts about cheering on anything but San Antonio and i got something for you.) :ihit

TheGreatYacht
03-27-2018, 09:51 PM
I know huh foo!

If it ain't the Espurs, barbacoa, big red, and whataburger I no care!

TimDunkem
03-27-2018, 09:52 PM
Who gives a shit who wins if it isn't the Spurs?

Nathan89
03-27-2018, 09:53 PM
Anyone besides GSW is fine for me.

Spurtacular
03-27-2018, 09:55 PM
Much as I'd love to see Harden/Paul have a ring-less career, I'd take Houston over those paper champion Warriors getting a third (something that never should've been a possibility, tbh).

gambit1990
03-27-2018, 10:03 PM
no one should want GSW to win. not over anyone.

baseline bum
03-27-2018, 10:06 PM

I liked them until Durant went there and they signed that cheap motherfucker Pachulia. But fuck 'em, I'd take a Rockets title any day over that faggot team now. Of course Celtics or Cavs would be best case among title contenders, but I'll live with anybody but Golden State.

hater
03-27-2018, 10:09 PM
Yeah I guess Ill root for hardon and cp0

Over ethipian donkey eliancito klaynus and wheelchair kerr

:tu

Fuck the showers

rastaspur
03-27-2018, 10:16 PM
Its kind of even. That coin has heads on both sides...... dick heads.

Dont hate kerr. Hate pringles

Hate kd, curry and gaymond.

Hate cp3 and charcoal bin haden

TheDoctor
03-27-2018, 10:39 PM

Yeah I guess Ill root for hardon and cp0

Over ethipian donkey eliancito klaynus and wheelchair kerr

:tu

Fuck the showers

This.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2018, 10:42 PM

Honestly, this Houston team is so loathsome that it's legitimately a toss-up for me. I'm already dreading the next round of revisionist history about CP0's Clippers days if he finally gets dragged to a WCF in what is the weakest Western Conference since the '80s. Watching him and Frauden flop their way to a ring would be even worse. Granted, it would suck just as much to see LakersNorth win again, but at least I'm used to it by now.

I'll root for any other team to beat GSW, but against Houston, I'm rooting for the meteor.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 10:47 PM
Not rooting for Rockets,Warriors, or Cavs. It's like a terrible election where none of the candidates are likable. I'm hoping for a fluke situation where the Raptors or Celtics win it all by accident much like Miami did in '06.

sananspursfan21
03-27-2018, 10:49 PM

Spurtacular
03-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Not rooting for Rockets,Warriors, or Cavs. It's like a terrible election where none of the candidates are likable. I'm hoping for a fluke situation where the Raptors or Celtics win it all by accident much like Miami did in '06.

'Cept Miami winning it all was no accident; and Stern Jr. don't give a f*ck about the Raptors or Celtics.

daslicer
03-27-2018, 10:59 PM
'Cept Miami winning it all was no accident; and Stern Jr. don't give a f*ck about the Raptors or Celtics.

Miami winning to me was an accident. Detroit should have beaten them that year. Detroit choked against them in the ECF. I know people will bring up the ref treatment Wade got against the Mavs but the Mavs despite all of that choked in that series. It was a fluke run by Miami evident by them getting swept in the first round by the bulls a year later. Obviously Silver would not want the Raptors or Celtics over Lebron in the finals. Like I said it would take a fluke situation for the Raptors or Celtics to win it all.

Mikeanaro
03-28-2018, 12:07 AM
NO!

Golden Girls won 2, one with the whole league injured and other because they added Durant and both had the refs giving them everything.
Why would I want them to keep winning when they...

A- Dont deserve it
B- Pussy soft bitches that play HS ball
C- They hurt KL on purpose
D- Only a cuck could want these faggots winning a ring again
E- The political thing went too far, liberal nazism must die
F- Fuck them, kill them and burn their corpses

daslicer
03-28-2018, 12:12 AM
NO!

Golden Girls won 2, one with the whole league injured and other because they added Durant and both had the refs giving them everything.
Why would I want them to keep winning when they...

A- Dont deserve it
B- Pussy soft bitches that play HS ball
C- They hurt KL on purpose
D- Only a cuck could want these faggots winning a ring again
E- The political thing went too far, liberal nazism must die
F- Fuck them, kill them and burn their corpses

What was the last straw for you when it comes to the Warriors? Was it them snubbing a White House visit for Trump?

LakerHater
03-28-2018, 12:19 AM
Nah, as long as Oakland dont win!

Reeko_Htown
03-28-2018, 12:32 AM
The floppy2.....you really want to bring up flopping and the Spurs?

Chillen
03-28-2018, 01:31 AM
TBH I'll take any NBA finals at this point one that does not involve having Warriors/Cavs in it. Really would like to see a different NBA finals result this season. Just sick of this matchup want something different. It would be good for the NBA.

daslicer
03-28-2018, 01:55 AM
TBH I'll take any NBA finals at this point one that does not involve having Warriors/Cavs in it. Really would like to see a different NBA finals result this season. Just sick of this matchup want something different. It would be good for the NBA.

I would love to see a different match up to but I doubt ratings wise it would be good for the NBA. Too many casual idiots are into this stupid match up.

Mikeanaro
03-28-2018, 02:16 AM
What was the last straw for you when it comes to the Warriors? Was it them snubbing a White House visit for Trump?
Yes, and all that stupid complaining was too much.

Its just a meeting with some photos, no need to complain when you are a retard BB player with no solutions to the issue, just blah blah blah.

Also no libtard has the cure, so complain just for the sake of complaining is pointless.

pookenstein
03-28-2018, 04:21 AM
My preferred Outcome:
1. Spurs pull a Major miracle and win it all. (I know, it's not happening)
2. Boston wins it all. I like the C's. Always have, always will.
3. LeBron wins it.
4. Any other East Team wins it.
5. Portland, Minny, NO, Utha, Denver, Clips win it.
6. OKC wins it
7. A Meteor wiping out both, Rockets and Warriors.
8. GSW win it (can't believe I'm saying that, but I hate the Rockets and their style even more than KD's bitch ass)

Actually, I tend to upgade #7 to #1 or #2.

99 Problems
03-28-2018, 05:29 AM
Anyone bar Golden Fake. Don’t care if it’s a combined Rocket/Mavs coached by Cuban, MVPATTY All Star five with me as sixth man, Loyola Chicago, anyone but those guys.

DeRozan m8
03-28-2018, 07:08 AM
I FUCKING HATE THE ROCKETS.
I FUCKING HATE HARDEN
I HATE CP3

BUT I FUCKING HATE THE WARRIORS

Fuck the NBA really, its ruined, rewards losers like Harden who destroy the sport of basketball, and colluding dickheads like the Warriors and goons like Zaza.

Fuck Adam Silver.

Fuck it all.

Peace.

K...
03-28-2018, 07:51 AM
I'm ok with the rockets. They didn't do anything nasty to the Spurs since pre Timmy. We beat them last year, we beat cp3 (1-1 in that regard?). Harden getting a chip would piss off Durant especially if harden gets to say he's the man and Durant is a servant of Curry. Harden is a bitch but now that the Spurs suck it'll be easier to copy harden than try to copy Tim.

We've beaten Pringles pretty bad so I feel like he's paid his dues more than Kerr.

rjv
03-28-2018, 09:29 AM
rockets may win it all if GS continues to have injury woes. part of the game. the one plus if the rockets win it all is that lebron would be unlikely to go there if they get the title.

Dex
03-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Rockets are the lesser of evils, in my opinion. Someone needs to knock the "unbeatable" Warriors off the throne.

r0drig0lac
03-28-2018, 01:16 PM
76ers could beat Rox in the final (they really should have won both games in rs) so the best scenario is Rox beating GSW and losing CP3 with injury for the finals, Harden will have his annual choke and bingo!

YGWHI
03-28-2018, 03:06 PM
The players that I hate most are getting rings. KD last season, CP3/Harden this season? C'mon.. :bang

gambit1990
03-29-2018, 01:41 PM
Someone needs to knock the "unbeatable" Warriors off the throne.

gambit1990
03-29-2018, 01:48 PM
i'm rooting for HOU in the POs actually. first time ever but i've always been a big fan of cp3 and capela.

for me it's
1. hou (cp3/capela, despite harden)
2. okc (WB/adams, despite melo)
3. cle (lebron)
4. phi (why not i guess)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETcl6XyhoE