PDA

View Full Version : Stack5 Dropping Truth Nukes on National TV!!

LkrFan
03-28-2018, 05:15 PM

Discuss sons :wow

Dex
03-28-2018, 05:16 PM
Old news, short bus.

UZER
03-28-2018, 05:18 PM
Old news, short bus.

To be fair, he had to wait for the Spanish edition a day later.

LkrFan
03-28-2018, 05:18 PM
Old news, short bus

New to me son. My bad :lol

LkrFan
03-28-2018, 05:19 PM

:lol

Dex
03-28-2018, 05:30 PM
New to me son. My bad :lol

:toast

More discussion here: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272906

General consensus: Jax is still bitter about being booted off the Spurs and is talking out of his ass.

LkrFan
03-28-2018, 05:34 PM
:toast

More discussion here: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272906

General consensus: Jax is still bitter about being booted off the Spurs and is talking out of his ass.

Got it. Thanks for the link. Maybe a mod can merge this thread?

r0drig0lac
03-28-2018, 05:55 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

exstatic
03-28-2018, 08:49 PM
Bitter old man.

mingus
03-28-2018, 09:08 PM
Jacky still bitter about being left out of the Big 3.

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2018, 09:13 PM
I don't know why this blew up, tbh:lol

- This is the first real Spurs controversy in the social media era
- Stephen Jackson is the only Spurs connection in the mainstream media, so naturally they're going to ask him about them
- Jackson left the Spurs on horrible terms and has a poor relationship with all the core pieces, so his opinion should be irrelevant, but like I said, he's the only Spurs relation in the media
- Black American players will always side with a man like Kawhi over International players and an organization like the Spurs for obvious reasons, a ton of bias in the msm

daslicer
03-28-2018, 09:18 PM

- Stephen Jackson is the only Spurs connection in the mainstream media, so naturally they're going to ask him about them
- Jackson left the Spurs on horrible terms and has a poor relationship with all the core pieces, so his opinion should be irrelevant, but like I said, he's the only Spurs relation in the media
- Black American players will always side with a man like Kawhi over International players and an organization like the Spurs for obvious reasons, a ton of bias in the msm

I feel the media has wanted a reason to attack the Spurs for a while about the Kawhi situation but up until now they didn't have a reason to do it. Jax gave them that opening that they desperately needed and they have ran with it.

tholdren
03-29-2018, 09:19 AM
I feel the media has wanted a reason to attack the Spurs for a while about the Kawhi situation but up until now they didn't have a reason to do it. Jax gave them that opening that they desperately needed and they have ran with it.

More money. Link the drama to the high profile teams and you get clickz. Why the nba isnt real talent. Its media making you believe they are better than they are. $$$

duncan2k5
03-29-2018, 11:12 AM
More money. Link the drama to the high profile teams and you get clickz. Why the nba isnt real talent. Its media making you believe they are better than they are. $$$

Thus makes no sense...NBA players from the US absolutely thrash every other country when we send our best players

james evans
03-29-2018, 11:21 AM

and this is a bad thing? hahah.

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2018, 10:41 PM
and this is a bad thing? hahah.

Didn't say it was:lol I'm Black and I've been discussing Pop's poor relationships with Black American players for years..even the players that eventually developed one with him(like Danny Green) had to endure years of being treated poorly(from a basketball perspective, obviously not on a life level)..

hater
03-29-2018, 10:49 PM
Old crackhead looking more and more like Stevie Franchise

What a sad sack of hood shit

james evans
03-29-2018, 11:35 PM
Didn't say it was:lol I'm Black and I've been discussing Pop's poor relationships with Black American players for years..even the players that eventually developed one with him(like Danny Green) had to endure years of being treated poorly(from a basketball perspective, obviously not on a life level)..
I just knew Dedmond and Simmons were gone in the off season. I'm not saying they are all world talents but I'd much rather have dedmond than a fucking 38 year old Gasol. I just will never understand that bullshit til the day I die.