PDA

View Full Version : What's that smell?

SpursforSix
03-29-2018, 03:51 PM
Over the last couple of days, it's smelled like vomit in here.

spurraider21
03-29-2018, 03:58 PM
avante's been posting a bit more

Trill Clinton
03-29-2018, 05:24 PM
its avante

Clipper Nation
03-29-2018, 05:26 PM
Yeah, and this board's average weight just increased by 300 pounds, too. I wonder who is responsible for this?

Avante
03-29-2018, 08:52 PM
I get how it sucks for know nothings to be around a cat who knows his stuff. Ya can't lie about running a 20.00. Ya can't just rattle off at the mouth about .....THE BEST QB IN TEXAS....who got dumped.

I like being the big fish in the small pond.

I'd watch how it's done and learn a few things if I were you guys. The first thing is....SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, GIVE THINGS SOME TIME.

Love these..AVANTE...threads.

The current NFL QB situation.

Niners....future superstar?
Rams....solid.
Seahawks....future HOFer
Cards....problems
Packers...greatest ever debate
Bears....too early to tell
Lions....solid
Vikings....middle of the pack
Cowboys....could go either way in year three
Eagles....see Niners
Giants....does he have anything left?
Redskins....solid
Saints....one of the greats
Panthers....middle of the pack
Buc's...weak
Falcons....solid
Raiders....solid
Chiefs....time will tell
Chargers....future HOF...?
Broncos....problems
Pats...The GOAT
Jets...problems
Bills...problems
Dolphins...problems
Jags...solid.........?
Titans....starting to doubt
Texans....the big mystery
Colts...solid
Steelers...futue HOF
Bengals....middle of the pack
Ravens....fading
Browns....problems

Right now it's.

1.Tom Brady
2.Joe Montana
3.Peyton Manning
4.Drew Brees
5.Aaron Rodgers
6.John Unitas
7.Otto Graham
8.Brett Favre
9.Big Ben
10.Fran Tarkenton

My Niners at QB...

Frankie Albert
Y.A.Tittle
John Brodie
Joe Montana
Steve Young
Jeff Garcia
Alex Smith
Jimmy G

What team rivals that?

Notice how it just flows, haha~~~~~~~~

Avante
03-29-2018, 10:46 PM
Things only Avante can do.

Dallas Cowboys All Time 100m

lane

1.Terrance Newman 10.20
2.Deion Sanders 10.26
3.Herschel Walker 10.23
4.Bob Hayes 10.06
5.Alexander Wright...NFL Fastest Man
6.Amos Marsh 9.5 yards
7.Mel Renfro 9.6
8.Richmond Flowers 9.5

I can do that for all 32 teams, but....not every team can fill 8 lanes with legit sprinters.

The Raiders can run an A and a B, it's amazing the speed they have had. Most countries can't compare.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2018, 11:33 PM

lane

1.Terrance Newman 10.20
2.Deion Sanders 10.26
3.Herschel Walker 10.23
4.Bob Hayes 10.06
6.Amos Marsh 9.5 yards
7.Mel Renfro 9.6
8.Richmond Flowers 9.5

I can do that for all 32 teams, but....not every team can fill 8 lanes with legit sprinters.

The Raiders can run an A and a B, it's amazing the speed they have had. Most countries can't compare.

You're not the only one who can use Google, tbh.

https://web.stanford.edu/~clint/100m_nfl.htm

benefactor
03-30-2018, 07:37 AM
^:lol

SpursforSix
03-30-2018, 01:18 PM

lane

1.Terrance Newman 10.20
2.Deion Sanders 10.26
3.Herschel Walker 10.23
4.Bob Hayes 10.06
6.Amos Marsh 9.5 yards
7.Mel Renfro 9.6
8.Richmond Flowers 9.5

Please feel free to consider this your 2018 football thread.
Apropos title imo fwiw tbh.

You're welcome.

spurraider21
03-30-2018, 03:40 PM

You're welcome.
:lmao

Avante
03-31-2018, 09:59 PM
You're not the only one who can use Google, tbh.

https://web.stanford.edu/~clint/100m_nfl.htm

Dude, when do you figure this out? I'm a sprint geek, ok? Been a subscrider to Track & Field News mag since 1966....ok? Google would do me no good at all.

Dude, find this by Googling, ok?

Who ran on that Florida A&M 4x1 team when Bob Hayes was there?

Give me the names of 7 sprinters that beat Bob Hayes.

What white sprinter ran a 9.3 100 yards prior to his pro football days?

Fill in this Grambling All Time 100m.

lane

Fill in the other three sprinters on these NCAA 4x1 relay team

Jerry Tarr ? ? ?

Arnoldo Bristol ? ? ?

Earl McCullouch ? ? ?

Sam Davis ? ? ?

Fill in the name who belongs with the discription.

NFL WR 100m

lane

1.Miissouri 9.2 yards
2.Cal/SDA 9.3 yards
3.ASU 9.3 yards
4.FAMU 9.1 yards ...BoB Hayes (see how it works?)
5.WV 10.16m
6.Colorado 9.2 yards
7.NWLa 9.4 yards
8.NCSt 10.07

Now here's what is going to happen...0....yep, ya are too damn lazy to Google shit, just like everyone else is including myself. Stupid, I watched the Texas Relays today and just got back from checking out the Florida Relays. Now Google...Elijah Hall...from Houston, he was the big star today in Texas. Had a great meet.

Dude, I follow track if I didn't why would I bother to Google anything, that makes no sense.

A dude so damn stupid he's talking up.....Tom Savage..... who can't see my interest in track, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Who here would take the time to Google anything? Who really does that?

Avante
03-31-2018, 10:04 PM

You're welcome.

I don't blame ya slugger, it's to be expected to see you act like ya do, it must hurt knowing I am the true EXPERT, and you are a nothing.

Avante
03-31-2018, 10:13 PM
Watch this, now find this on Google. That is a challenge, yep, ya can't do it.

All Time Kansas City Chiefs 100m

lane

1.Ken Thomas SJS 10.0m
2.Joe Delaney NWLa 9.4
3.Sammie Parker Oregon 10.17
4.Stone Johnson Grambling 9.3
5.Tyreek Hill Oklahoma St/10.18
6.Eddie Kennison NFL Fastest Man
7.Warren McVea Houston 9.5
8.Jamaal Charles Texas 10.18

Google is for know nothings like you guys.

I was a frosh in HS in Visalia, the big sprint star around here (1964) was Edisons (Fresno) Sam Davis. He was on a whole other level. He's end up winning state at Fresno City JC then off to SJS to run on one of the great NCAA 4x1 teams ever with Kirk Clayton, Ronnie Ray Smith and the great John Carlos.

Speaking of San Jose State.

Dennis Johnson Jamaica 9.3 WR holder (4 of them in a month)
Ray Norton WR 9.3/20.6
John Carlos WR 9.1
Tommie Smith WR 400/200
Lee Evans WR400
Ronnie Ray Smith WR 9.9m

Now add....

Willie Williams 9.4
Wayne Herman 9.4...little short white cat
Sam Davis 10.1m
Ron Whitaker 10.0m
Ken Thomas 10.0m
Kirk Clayton 9.3
Bobby Poynter 9.4
Vince Breddell 9.4

Yep..."SPEED CITY"

Been knee deep into this stuff since the late 50's, and it should be real obvious.

Avante
03-31-2018, 10:34 PM
The real fun I have on all these boards/forums is watching people freaking out/struggling with someone who really does know their stuff, it 's fucking funny watching how they act over it.

I'm 68 years old, saw Jim Brown play, saw Bob Hayes run, saw Elvis on the Ed Sullivan Show, saw The Beatles there also, saw Cassius Clay win the 60 Olympics (light heavy) saw all white football teams in the old SWC/SEC, saw "Squrimin" Sherman Lewis play at MSU, saw Hiawatha Francisco play at ND, saw Choo Choo Winters at Nebraska. Used to listen to Wolfman Jack when it was.....what does he look like? Hell, saw Benny "Kit" Paret killed on Gillettes Friday Night Fights.

But, I need Google......hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

I saw 0.J.Simpson run a 4x1 leg while still at San Francisco City College. but I need Google, hahahaha~~~

I graduated HS in 1968, so when I talk anything it comes with a ton of experience.

I saw the first AFL season in 1960, the reason this league made it was......a ton of black speedy players.

Little people, stop fighting it, ok? Ypu honestly think anyone would spend time to Google a bunch of shit about things that don't interest them, really?

I have a filing system I started back arounf 66, it's every school with two....

25 foot long jumper (or better)
sub 9.5/10.30
sub 21.00
sub 47.00

I also have the 4x1 and 4x4 relay.

Yep, a geek/freak.

This would be that Texas Southern 4x1

Henry Neal...Robert Taylor...Augustine Olobia...Jimmy Hines

I can do that for every NCAA team there is ...IF..they have 4 sprinters who meet my criteria.

I'm the real deal, so just accept that fact and learn a few things, ok?

Football. music and track, as a combo I have no equal.

Clipper Nation
03-31-2018, 11:32 PM
Melt down all you'd like, but nobody will ever be impressed by your Googling "skills."

lol fake "expert"

Avante
04-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Melt down all you'd like, but nobody will ever be impressed by your Googling "skills."

lol fake "expert"

Dude, why do you struggle so badly with this? I was born in 1949, I;m a big football, blues,sprint fan, now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

Stupid, over 50 years of books, magazines, going to track meets, now think idiot, ok?

Stupid, ever notice nobody can ever answer anything I ask, now think, ok?

Stupid, so I didn't subscribe to Track & Field News in 1966? I wasn't born in 1949? I never saw Jim Brown play or Bob Hayes run? Stupid, I did't graduate in 1968? I wasn't in Viet Nam?

Now think ya dumb fuck, if I was in Olongapo in the early 70's then how old was I?

Stupid, I was in wood shop the day Kennedy was shot in Dallas, talking junior high. Saw Ruby shoot Ozwalt on live TV.

Stupid, why ya fight this like ya do is weird, only a total idiot couldn't see that Im just a long time/experienced fan of those things I talk about.

Stupid, actually saw a clip on TV of Bob Hayes taking a handoff and going the distance, did ya know he was a running back in college? Saw Christian McCaffreys grandpa Dave Sime take the silver in the 100m at the 60 Olympics.

Dude, who Googles suff that doesn't interest them, well?

Avante
04-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Always have fun with the Clipper Nations of the world. They fight it with all the have, hahahaha~~~~~~~

I own a 10,000 book home library a 7000 CD, tapes, records music library. Now add the fact I got into sports, music, literature as a little kid, which for me was the 50's. I have this pitbullish need to know the origins of things that interest me, so I find out where it all came from.

Where did it all come from? I have to know all about the 1920 NFL season, the first Gothic, Horror, heroic fantasy, sci fi books authors. I have to know the first track athletes of merit, so I do.

I saw a game the Browns played where Jim Brown wasn't the best RB on his own team, is that a bullshit statement?

Why you little shits battle this like ya do is comical, and I do have fun with it.

Judy....you should be ashame of yourself, how are those kids going to know all that stuff you know?

benefactor
04-01-2018, 09:18 AM

You're welcome.
:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2018, 11:08 AM
can't you smell that smell?

Clipper Nation
04-01-2018, 11:26 AM
More meltdowns. Still doesn't change the fact that Avante Googles useless trivia and pretends he's an expert.

chunticakes
04-01-2018, 07:38 PM

Updog.

SpursforSix
04-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Updog.

What's updog

Avante
04-02-2018, 01:29 AM
More meltdowns. Still doesn't change the fact that Avante Googles useless trivia and pretends he's an expert.

Dude, so I didn't start subsribing to Track & Field News in 1966, well? I didn't graduate HS in 68, well? I didn't grow up watching Jim Brown, Cassius Clay, John Unitas, Wilt Camberlain, Bob Hayes? I wasn't in Viet Nam?

Dude, why do you struggle so badly with this? Old guy who is into track, football and music, ok? Is that really that hard to buy? You have no problems with me being in Olongapo back then, so I must have been how old, well?

Dude, I have a shit load of books and mags and experience, ok? I am an expert.

I could ask you 10 questions you could never answer trying to Google it, trust me. You had to have been around at that time.

Who thinks to Google Villanova hurdler Handsome Wearing? How would ya know this cat even existed if ya hadn;t seen him, well? How can I talk Alfred Austin, well? Who is he? Now think ya little shit, ok?

Dude, what is the deal with Freezone? This cat only recorded one song, yep,one side and nobody knows who he was or how he was recorded? What I Googled.,..Freezone...hahahaha~~~~ How about I own that song and all that was explained in the liner notes, ya reckon?

Funny watching a guy so damn dumb he thinks Tom Savage is...hahahaha~~~, trying to run down anyone, a dummy like you needs to be cool.

Avante
04-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Always have my fun with these...YOU GOOGLED THAT....ha~~~

Grew up watching Wrestling From The Olympic Auditorium. Here we saw....

Freddie Blassie
Baron Leoni
Gorgeous George
Don Eagle
Count Billy Varga
Lord Bliears
Mr. Moto
The Destroyer

And there was Big Time Wresting from Fresno and NORCAL, here it was....

Ray Stevens
Pepper Gomez
Ray "Thunder" Stern
Kenji Shibuya
Wilbur Snyder (also in LA)
Red Bastein
Mitsu Arwakawa
Don Manoukian (x-Raider)
The Nielson Bros

That was in the early 60's.

The best of times for pro Wrestling, so many federations, so many wrestlers.

Let me guess, no I never saw any wrestling either, just Googled all that, hahahahaha~~~~~ Never saw any track, no football, don't listen to any music, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just how fucking stupid are you people?

chunticakes
04-02-2018, 02:31 AM
What's updog

A term of endearment for Avante's pecker.

Avante
04-02-2018, 05:38 AM
Some racists were running down black athletes on another board, believe it or not they were talking as if there were actually fast white players.

I couldn't help myself.

If we are talking national/world class sprinters and football then it looks like this....

Olympian ***

Buddy Young NCAA/AAU Champ...all 5-4 of him
Ollie Matson***
Bobby Boyd NCAAChamp
Bob Hayes*** WR holder
Henry Carr*** WR holder 200m
Clarence Childs
Marqiuz Goodwin*** long jump
Bo Roberson*** long jump
Eugene White
Homer Jones.....daddy of the spike, first player to run back a KO to score on MNF.
Ken Burrough
Warrick Dunn
James Lofton
Trindon Holliday
Renaldo Nehemiah
Virgil Livers
Charlie Frazier
Rod Barksdale
Tony Jones
Herkie Walls
O.J.Simpson
Ray Norton*** WR holder
Frank Budd*** WR holder
Jamaal Charles
Tyreek Hill
Jeff Demps***
Xavier Carter
John Capel
Sultan McCullough
Kareem Kelly
Darrin Nelson
Len Willis
Mark Duper
Joe Delaney
Mike Miller
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
Lenny Lyles
Sammie Parker
Darrel Green...NFL Fastest Man
Willie Gault***
Cecil Turner
Herschel Walker
Deion Sanders
Alexander Wright NFL Fastest Man
Rocket Ismail
Bo Jackson
Travis Williams
Cliff Branch
Jacoby Ford
James Jett***
James Trapp
Alvis Whitted
Curtis Dickey...only NFL RB to be world ranked in the 100m (talking his college days)
Phil Epps
Isacc Curtis
Mel Gray
J,D. Hill
Michael Bates***
Ron Brown***
Sam Graddy***
Johnny Jones***
Wesley Walker
Trenton Jackson***
Jerome Mathis
Leonard Scott.....his 9.91 the fastest time ever ran by any footballer
Ken Thomas
Bob Paremore
Rocky Thompson
Stone Johnson ***....killed in a preseason game, a 200m WR holder
Amos Marsh
Terrence Newman
Michael Bennett
Willie McGee....WR 9.1
Curtis Conway
Chris Sanders
Anthony Miller
Michael Haynes...NFL Fastest Man
Ted Ginn Jr
Eddie Kennison...NFL Fastest Man
Larry Burton***
Gerald Tinker***

Guys like Tommie Smith and Jimmy Hines were just experiments that didn't work, so they don't belong.

I amaze myself.

Guy hits me up with a PM.......yep, banned.....ha`~~~~ I thought about playing a long, couldn't do it, fuck um.

Is there really anyone here stupid enought to think anyone could actually Google that list, how do you Google names you don't already know? Keep in mind I can put schools/pro teams to the names.

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:07 AM
I agree with this....

NFL.com released its final Quarterback Index of the season, ranking the league’s starting signal-callers from best to worst. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson finished at No. 5, an improvement of four spots from where he ended 2016.
Who are the NFL's best quarterbacks?@greggrosenthal (https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) ranks them heading into Wild Card Weekendhttps://t.co/2lvIeqtMhX (https://t.co/2lvIeqtMhX) pic.twitter.com/OEgUfCk9Xd (https://t.co/OEgUfCk9Xd)
— Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) January 6, 2018 (https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/949440628970217472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

“The Seahawks’ offense was broken by the final month of the season, with Wilson’s penchant for running into pressure by holding the ball or leaving the pocket too early exacerbating the problem,” writes NFL.com’s Gregg Rosenthal. “This was bound to happen to an attack that relied on little besides shot plays and Wilson’s singular improvisational genius.
“It’s an offense that asks Wilson to do too much, an offense that could use fresh coaching eyes before the weight of carrying the group wears on Wilson like it did late during his otherwise brilliant campaign.”

Wilson finished the season having completed 339 of 553 passes attempted for 3,983 yards, 11 interceptions and a league-high 34 touchdowns. The quarterback also ran for 586 yards and three touchdowns.
Wilson was bested by the Saints’ Drew Brees at No. 4, the Eagles’ Carson Wentz at No. 3, the Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger at No. 2 and the Patriots’ Tom Brady, who took the No. 1 spot for the second straight season.

And when Rodgers comes back he'll be in that 6/7 spot.

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:12 AM
One of the things that helped with my knowleage of all this was football cards. I own thousands of them, tons of old AFL cards.

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 08:14 AM
A term of endearment for Avante's pecker.

Avante: Knock knock
10 year old Stan: who's there?
Avante: Updog
10 year old Stan: what's updog
Avante: bend over I'll show you what's updog
10 year old Stan: owwweeeee

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:18 AM

Translation

That damn Avante, what was I thinking trying to lie about running a 20.00 200m, he knows this stuff, he knows I'm full of shit. Now I'm down to knock knock jokes, yep, best I can do being a liar and all.

How does he know all that stuff, yep, he really is amazing.

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Translation

That damn Avante, what was I thinking trying to lie about running a 20.00 200m, he knows this stuff, he knows I'm full of shit. Now I'm down to knock knock jokes, yep, best I can do being a liar and all.

How does he know all that stuff, yep, he really is amazing.

You're not providing much 2018 NFL info.

Avante
04-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Make me a legit ***** 2018 Avante NFL Thread ***** and I'll do my mock draft.

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Make me a legit ***** 2018 Avante NFL Thread ***** and I'll do my mock draft.

You can do it in here first and then we can all vote whether you can have a new thread or not.

Avante
04-02-2018, 02:38 PM
You can do it in here first and then we can all vote whether you can have a new thread or not.

I have three others threads to do my thing, don't really need another. I wasn't gointg to do a mock draft anyway,yep, just use your lying ass.

Dude, pay attention...

Houstons Elijah Hall won the NCAA indoor 60 and 200m, in that 200m he ran a 20.02, which is a new record. Saturday in Texas he won the 200m in 20.11, he is the new star of the event.

Dude, a kid running faster than this guy, are you really trying to sell that bullshit, come on man. Why are you lying about that?

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 02:53 PM
I have three others threads to do my thing, don't really need another. I wasn't gointg to do a mock draft anyway,yep, just use your lying ass.

Dude, pay attention...

Houstons Elijah Hall won the NCAA indoor 60 and 200m, in that 200m he ran a 20.02, which is a new record. Saturday in Texas he won the 200m in 20.11, he is the new star of the event.

Dude, a kid running faster than this guy, are you really trying to sell that bullshit, come on man. Why are you lying about that?

I'm not gonna go off topic in your 2018 Football thread.

Avante
04-02-2018, 04:09 PM
I'm not gonna go off topic in your 2018 Football thread.

You are lying guy, why? Are you really so damn stupid you honestly believer a middle school kid could run a 20.00? Dude, that is mental retardation stuff, honest. Or you are lying. I'm going with you are lying...why?

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 04:16 PM
You are lying guy, why? Are you really so damn stupid you honestly believer a middle school kid could run a 20.00? Dude, that is mental retardation stuff, honest. Or you are lying. I'm going with you are lying...why?

What would have I have to gain by lying about running a 20 something more than a decade ago???? Huh guy?

Avante
04-02-2018, 05:04 PM
What would have I have to gain by lying about running a 20 something more than a decade ago???? Huh guy?

Work with me here.

You know I know track, so why on earth would you lie about something you know I know all about? Dude, it is...IMPOSSIBLE...for anyone that age to run a 20.00 200m, ok? What about that don't you understand? So for you to think anyone would believe that bullshit make you look totally stupid, ok?

Dude, what happened is this, yes ya ran 20....but it was 26, 27, 28, not 20.00 20.07 20.08, that is something totally 100% different. But you not knowing anything about track got it all mixed up. I ran a 27 in 7th grade.

Dude, don't you understand any of this?

I;m holding the 2017 year end issue of Track & Field News in my hand, let's look at the mens 200m for 2017.

The first 20.00 we see is at number...8. This is NCA&T's Christopher Belcher who ran on our World team last season, you really think some kid could run with this guy, come on man nobody is that damn stupid.

If acting stupid is you trolling it's a dumb idea, ok?

Dude, don't act like you don't see this, ok? How about ya comment on this, ok? You would have won the silver as a middle school kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~

2016 Olympics

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))

JAM

Andre De Grasse (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))

CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))

FRA

Adam Gemili (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Churandy Martina (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))

NED

LaShawn Merritt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))

USA

Alonso Edward (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))

PAN

Ramil Guliyev (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))

TUR

Avante
04-02-2018, 07:03 PM
What gets lost in all this, is ya don't just walk out there and...ZOOOMMM..20.00. The guy would need great 100m speed to begin with. At least 10.05ish jets.

The training it would take, far beyond what some kid could handle.

Only some 100% moron would think anyone is buying that stupidity.

chunticakes
04-02-2018, 07:38 PM

Lol. A solid 7/10. But my favorite one is still the one about Avante and the kid walking into the woods. :lol

chunticakes
04-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Avante I personally know SFS, he's fast as fuck. He used to play both offense and defense...yep you have to find ways to put that speed on the field.

I remember one time SFS was playing QB. He threw the ball up in the air over the oline, ran around it, caught his own pass, and sprinted 93 yds to the end zone.

spurraider21
04-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Avante I personally know SFS, he's fast as fuck. He used to play both offense and defense...yep you have to find ways to put that speed on the field.

I remember one time SFS was playing QB. He threw the ball up in the air over the oline, ran around it, caught his own pass, and sprinted 93 yds to the end zone.
he's also the premier blues expert on this forum

Avante
04-02-2018, 07:48 PM

I can talk every single sprinter of merit there is/was. I have that 100% covered. At no time did any middle school kid ever run anything remotely close to a 20.00 for a 200m, it never happened. Yep, the guy is lying.

Notice we never see a time and place or year this happened? If I had ran a 20.00 it would be.....1963 at a meet in Fresno.

Avante
04-02-2018, 07:51 PM

Do this, ask the guy to list what he considers to be the best example of prewar Alabama blues. You will get some bullshit but won't see him actually do that. The dude knows..0...about track and the blues...0.

I have asked him numerous questions, he has never answered anything and he never will the reason being.....he can't.

No region is as primitive as what we see coming out of Alabama back in the 20's and 30's.

But, ya won't because ya know he can;'t answer anything. You don't want to expose him as a know nothing.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-02-2018, 08:23 PM

He also successfully kicked the steel out of Chuck Norris's nuts and ice skated on the sun, correct?

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:29 PM
He also successfully kicked the steel out of Chuck Norris's nuts and ice skated on the sun, correct?

Nobody here has ever seen the guy do anything other than talk movies and lie about running a 20.00. Being immature little shits we see that immaturity with...Avante does know his stuff so I need to bug him, yep., stupid.

It goes like this.

dummy...boy SFS sure knows his stuff
Avante...ask him a question about track, them blues.
dummy..ah.....boy he sure knows his stuff.

Everybody knows if asked a question his stupidity would show.

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Nobody here has ever seen the guy do anything other than talk movies and lie about running a 20.00. Being immature little shits we see that immaturity with...Avante does know his stuff so I need to bug him, yep., stupid.

It goes like this.

dummy...boy SFS sure knows his stuff
Avante...ask him a question about track, them blues.
dummy..ah.....boy he sure knows his stuff.

Everybody knows if asked a question his stupidity would show.

Lol. You're so full of shit. I've won all the Blues Offs we had.

and to be honest, after having to correct you several times, I just gave up reading anything you post about the blues.
oe anything else. It's always mired with inaccuracies.

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:51 PM

and to be honest, after having to correct you several times, I just gave up reading anything you post about the blues.

Dude, you know as well as I do that never happened so another lie. I own 12 big books on them blues, over 6000 blues CD;'s, I don't make mistakes, so stop lying....again.

And, I would lose every contest on everything here, you know that. Just like this..SFS...is an expert when you don't know shit.

Dude, stop lying , ok?

Watch this...

Dude, talk to me about them old prewar Alabama blues, what would a rookie need to hear to get it?

Now here's where the guy either totally ignores that or comes up with some silly bullshit he will never actually answer the question, ya see, he can't.

Just once I'd love to see this guy...

Ok, here ya go, ya can't talk Alabama blues without.........

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Dude, you know as well as I do that never happened so another lie. I own 12 big books on them blues, over 6000 blues CD;'s, I don't make mistakes, so stop lying....again.

And, I would lose every contest on everything here, you know that. Just like this..SFS...is an expert when you don't know shit.

Dude, stop lying , ok?

Watch this...

Dude, talk to me about them old prewar Alabama blues, what would a rookie need to her to get it?

Now here's where the guy either totally ignores that or comes up with some silly bullshit he will never actually answer the question, ya see, he can't.

Just letting you know that I didn't read all that. It's like boutons posts. I feel like there's nothing of value that's worth the 10 seconds of my valuable time.

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Just letting you know that I didn't read all that. It's like boutons posts. I feel like there's nothing of value that's worth the 10 seconds of my valuable time.

There it is, just like I said. This guy don't know shit and he knows that. A fucking fake and a fucking liar.

I'd, fuck you Avante, here ya go....

If ya are going to get into early Alabama blues you will need to listen to...

Ed Bell
Jaybird Coleman
William Harris....could be from Miss, but did record in Alabama
Boweavil Jackson
Lucille Bogan...her... Shave Um Dry... a must listen.
Bullet Williams
Daddy Stovepipe...one of the first males to ever record them blues, 1924.
Eli Framer
Birmingham Jug Band
Peanut the Kidnapper
Alabama Sheiks
Edward Thompson
Marshall Owens
Walter Roland
Sonny Scott

~~~~~~~~~~

Notice how I don't shuck n' jive around, I deliver.

SFS do that for Georgia, ya can't can ya?

Avante
04-02-2018, 09:10 PM
SFS, it's up to you to tell the blues story wth just 40 songs, yep, a compilation. You need to cover male, female, hillbillies, harmonica, piano guitar, jug bands and all the diferent regions.

Show us what ya know, ok?

We won't see shit, other than some silly bullshit, the guy don't know shit.

I own about a dozen of these kinds of CD's. Starting in the early 20's, ending up in the early 60's.

SpursforSix
04-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Lol. A solid 7/10. But my favorite one is still the one about Avante and the kid walking into the woods. :lol

Damn...I vaguely remember that sort of.

Clipper Nation
04-02-2018, 10:16 PM
And he knows every recorded track time in history without having to use Google.

Avante
04-02-2018, 11:06 PM
And he knows every recorded track time in history without having to use Google.

Watch this.

SFS fill in who belongs in these 100m lanes, ok?

lane

1.A WR holder/Olympian out of Villanova?
2.Played with the Niners, an Olympian?
3.9.2 100 yards out of Colorado?
4.Fastest Seahawk ever?
5.Beat Bob Hayes in a NAIA 200m?
6.Fastest sprinter ever from Texas A&I?
7.Fastest white sprinter from SMU?
8.Fastest sprinter from Dallas Baptist?

Why is it the guy never answers anything, well? And, he never asks me any questions, the reason being he doesn't know anything.

Dude, so I didn't start subscribing to Track & Field News mag in 1966, well?

Dude, why do you struggle so badly with an old guy into track, football and music? Kinda weird.

Avante
04-02-2018, 11:16 PM
After track practice I'd jog home with a buddy. It was 1966.

Eric..wanna coke?
Avante...sure.

So we head into his kitchen. On his kitchen table a magazine....Track & Field News. I started checking it out (his dad was a coach).

I ask if I can cut out this subscription form, yep, cool. So every month since then I 've been getting a magazine that has it all, everything going on in the sport. That is how I know all this stuff. That and my books about pre 1966. Google....??????

Here's a cool little story,

In 1928 at the Cali State Track Championships Frank Lombardi false started in the 100 yard dash. Back then there was a penalty, ya had to step back a yard. Well.....Lombardi would still win the race and beat the great to be Frank Wykoff, and he ran a 9.6 World Record. A HS kid starting a yard back running a WR, yep, a first and a last.

Lombardi just....poof~~~~

leemajors
04-03-2018, 01:11 AM

yeah, I don't know why he posts about these blowout losses.

clambake
04-03-2018, 10:26 AM
sfs took his talents to the big screen.

he was great in "the incredibles"

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 11:27 AM
sfs took his talents to the big screen.

he was great in "the incredibles"

What I'm not going to to is waste everyone's time here talking about...track and field????? the blues????

Sure, I know just about everything there is to know. But I'm considerate enough not to post a bunch of obscure facts...that no one really cares about.
I don't even care about them myself.

Movies, music, food...this is stuff we all have some interest in. Sure...the blues is music but does anyone really care that...
Mamie Smith's song, Crazy Blues, sold over 75,000 copies...in it's first month...in the 20's?

Ok...that's pretty cool. But also pretty useless unless we're playing some trivia game for real money.

But my point is...what does the following list do for anybody?

1) Poopshoot Magoo
2) Blind Chicken Nugget
3) Fatbottom "Ray" Johnson
4) Mazie Sixtoes
5) Skeeternose Pulpit
6) Tolliver Magoo (not related to Poopshoot)
7) Carl Lewis
8) Raymond Barone
9) Phoebe Cates
10) Bennie "The Groin" Kinsington III

clambake
04-03-2018, 12:11 PM
i'd like to swim with phoebe cates.

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 12:31 PM
i'd like to swim with phoebe cates.

Holy shit. She's married to Kevin Kline.

So when he was 25, she was only 9.
What a sick fuck.

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 02:32 PM
avante would be the worst track coach... would keep yelling at people to SLOW DOWN~~~~~~

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 03:10 PM
avante would be the worst track coach... would keep yelling at people to SLOW DOWN~~~~~~

Avante; Today we're gonna work on our exchanges. Stan, come stand in front of me.
Stan: OK
Avante: Stan, face forward, don't turn around. I'm going to place the baton in your hand.
Stan: OWWWW...that's not my hand.
Avante: Well, that's not the baton either.

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 03:11 PM
This was my second choice:

Avante; Today we're gonna work on our exchanges. Stan, come stand in front of me.
Avante: Stan, face forward, don't turn around. I'm going to place the baton in your hand.
Stan: Got it
Avante: Here's the baton
Avante: Now move your hand back and forth real fast

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 03:13 PM

Stan: You're uninvited from by 11th birthday party!

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 03:17 PM

Makes no sense. Stan just turned 9.

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:30 PM
What I'm not going to to is waste everyone's time here talking about...track and field????? the blues????

Sure, I know just about everything there is to know. But I'm considerate enough not to post a bunch of obscure facts...that no one really cares about.
I don't even care about them myself.

Movies, music, food...this is stuff we all have some interest in. Sure...the blues is music but does anyone really care that...
Mamie Smith's song, Crazy Blues, sold over 75,000 copies...in it's first month...in the 20's?

Ok...that's pretty cool. But also pretty useless unless we're playing some trivia game for real money.

But my point is...what does the following list do for anybody?

1) Poopshoot Magoo
2) Blind Chicken Nugget
3) Fatbottom "Ray" Johnson
4) Mazie Sixtoes
5) Skeeternose Pulpit
6) Tolliver Magoo (not related to Poopshoot)
7) Carl Lewis
8) Raymond Barone
9) Phoebe Cates
10) Bennie "The Groin" Kinsington III

You posted a thread here about being an EXPERT in track, blues and other things, so when do you plan on actually proving that?

Dude, it's not about you wasting your time it's about you not knowing shit, ya lied about being an expert.

Dude, you have never answered one question I;ve sked you, the reason being ya don't know shit. Prove me wrong and answer my questions. But...ya can't.

Dude, if ya really knew them blues you'd know Mamie Smith recorded "Crazy Blues" not in the...20's?...but...1920. It is considered the first blues on record. Which is very debarable. But....a very famous song, one ya can't.....20's?

Dude, why act stupid over this, why not just admit ya don't know shit about track/blues and let it go?

You will take the time to make your stupid list but can't take the time to answer my questions? Huh?

ONE MORE TIME

Who would best represent prewar Texas blues? Come on ya little shit actually fo something, ok?

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:43 PM

Dude, the big difference between guys like me and guys like you/CN/rookies is knowing about time. Ya learn this over time. Look at how CN acts, he never gives anything the time it takes, so we see....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST....hahahahaha~~~~ I might...keep an eye on...but never take it further until we see something with time.

Give things some time, all those who really understand sports know that.

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Stan: OWWWW...that's not my hand.
Avante: Well, that's not the baton either.

Dude, all that to get off the fact ya don't know shit.

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:46 PM

But ya don't have time to answer my questions.

Dude, you don't know shit, just admit it.

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:47 PM

Dude, you really are immature aren't ya?

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 07:48 PM
Dude, you really are immature aren't ya?
are we continuing the game? is that would you told stan?

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Watch this....

SFS will do everything other than answer a question, ya see the guy don't know shit.

1.Olympic sprinter who played on the Jets?

2.Olympian from U of SF in the HOF?

3.137 pound kick returner for the Oilers?

4.Two NFL players who beat Bob Hayes?

5.Only NFL RB to ever be world ranked at 100m?

We will see...0.....other than some silly bullshit.

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:55 PM
are we continuing the game? is that would you told stan?

Come on guy, why act stupid?

Avante
04-03-2018, 08:08 PM
I can't talk baseball other than the real legends like we all can do.

I can;t talk soccer at all, nothing

I know..0...about auto mechanics.

Can't really talk rap, punk.

Can't talk tennis, golf. NASCAR. rugby. Sure, know the legends, sorta.

So I don't lie that I can.

Why SFS has to lie about knowing things when it 's real obvious he don't know shit...????

I;ve been into football, track, blues for over 50 years, I'm going to know all about that. Who wouldn't?

Avante
04-03-2018, 09:31 PM
I really do get a kick out of watching how people act around someone who does know things. It's funny watching all that...ya Googled that...haha~~~ noway a guy could just be old and have a lot of experience, everyone is 30 on the internet.

Willie Galimore number 28 for the Bears was the first footballer to....wow~~ ....go ahead Google who he was. This cat was amazing, and you have never heard of him. He was out of Florida A&M and helped recruit Bob Hayes.

He died in a car wreck. And while a Bear they had a bruising fullback named Rick Casares number 35, he got too many carriers for Galimore to put up big numbers. Galimore the best RB nobody knows about.

The only time I need Google is to prove things to others. I get if ya brag about things how people will react, yep...funny.

Darth_Pelican
09-21-2018, 02:30 PM
This place smells great now.

spurraider21
09-21-2018, 03:18 PM
This place smells great now.
Yup, you know how when you're on road trip and you pass by some pasture and it smells like cow shit for a while? Feels like this forum went through that for a while but we're clear of the odor at last :tu

Blake
09-21-2018, 06:57 PM
It's like a smelly fog has lifted and the air is clearer and fresher

Darth_Pelican
11-10-2018, 08:17 AM
The stench has returned.

Darth_Pelican
12-21-2018, 12:31 PM
Thank you benefactor for eliminating the stink bug :bobo

benefactor
12-21-2018, 01:24 PM
Thank you benefactor for eliminating the stink bug :bobo
:bobo

SpursforSix
12-21-2018, 04:45 PM
Thank you benefactor (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284) for eliminating the stink bug :bobo

Fabreezefactor

chunticakes
12-23-2018, 03:50 PM
Fabreezefactor

Gladeefactor

Darth_Pelican
03-13-2019, 10:58 AM
It smells awful in here lately.

SpursforSix
03-13-2019, 11:37 AM
It smells awful in here lately.

ah...I could have sworn I used "fart" in the title.

SpursforSix
03-18-2019, 03:26 PM
bump

and why the hell is the "I Smell Fart" thread gone?