PDA

View Full Version : Super hot chick or average chick

Big Empty
03-29-2018, 06:54 PM
Fellas, so would u rather date a super hot chick that doesnt have much going for her and is a party girl or date an average chick with an education that makes u a priority but shes boring?

apalisoc_9
03-29-2018, 07:01 PM
Fuck off pussy.

Big Empty
03-29-2018, 07:13 PM
Fuck off pussy. are you a boring chick dudes dont want to f$&k? Lol u sure got triggered ha ha

Avante
03-29-2018, 09:05 PM
I dated girls with some substance, someone who was fun. But, I picked up hot chicks in the bars, looking for that one nighter. Yep, just a sex thing.

I met my wife Judy in a bar. She made it very clear it wasn't going to be happening tonight, but I could call her. Yep....class.

baseline bum
03-29-2018, 09:52 PM
How could the educated woman be boring in comparison to the ditz?

TimDunkem
03-29-2018, 11:39 PM
^Yep. If the pretty party girl isn't partying, what is there to do or discuss when you're not fucking? Sounds like the
pretty party girl is the boring one here.

RsxPiimp
03-29-2018, 11:48 PM
OP, lets see what’s average in your taste.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-30-2018, 04:02 AM
How could the educated woman be boring in comparison to the ditz?

Agree

Unless you're in high school and dumb as a rock

lebomb
03-30-2018, 08:47 AM
An educated super hot chick.

BD24
03-30-2018, 11:13 AM
An educated super hot chick.
This tbh. They are a rare breed, but they are out there

DAF86
03-30-2018, 12:09 PM
A superhot girl or a boring girl. Mmmmh, what a dilemma.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2018, 03:00 AM
u still be a cuck

DJR210
04-01-2018, 03:36 AM
I dated young girls with no substance, someone who was fun. But, I also picked up hot underage chicks in the bars, looking for that one nighter. Yep, just an illegal sex ring.

I met my wife Phuong Tran in a bar. She made it very clear it wasn't going to be happening tonight, so I raped her. Yep....class.

Fixed

Avante
04-01-2018, 03:48 AM
Fixed

Dude, why do you totally ignore what my stance on that sick shit is? I mean really, what's up with just making shit up, well?

You read what I said, so why do you act like some retard? Why make shit up?

Dude, are you really this fucked up?

04-01-2018, 05:43 AM
Fixed
Sounds right tbh :tu

Avante
04-01-2018, 06:37 AM
Sounds right tbh :tu

Dude, you really can't read? Where did I ever say anything other than shoot sick ass pedos, well?

Never seen so many totally idiots in one place before, fuckers can;t even read.

What kind of person gets off accusing people of being some sick ass pedos knowing they aren;t, is that sad or what? But ya do notice it's the same know nothings, riff raff and queers.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 07:04 AM
This tbh. They are a rare breed, but they are out there

and they typically marry rich older men

chunticakes
04-01-2018, 07:39 AM
:lol Phuong Tran :lol

benefactor
04-01-2018, 09:21 AM
Fixed
:lol

baseline bum
04-01-2018, 12:37 PM
I dated young girls with no substance, someone who was fun. But, I also picked up hot underage chicks in the bars, looking for that one nighter. Yep, just an illegal sex ring.

I met my wife Phuong Tran in a bar. She made it very clear it wasn't going to be happening tonight, so I raped her. Yep....class.

How do you sleep at night you sick fuck?

Gummi Clutch
04-01-2018, 01:10 PM
just got done dating a model. She was a legitimate piece of shit. I don't know if either of us actually liked each other, my whole angle was trying to fuck her to basically one-up her out of anger but it never bothered her. Ended up breaking up with her and leaving her shit in a trashbag next to her apartment.

baseline bum
04-01-2018, 01:21 PM
just got done dating a model. She was a legitimate piece of shit. I don't know if either of us actually liked each other, my whole angle was trying to fuck her to basically one-up her out of anger but it never bothered her. Ended up breaking up with her and leaving her shit in a trashbag next to her apartment.

Post nudes

DJR210
04-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Dude, why do you totally ignore what my stance on that sick shit is? I mean really, what's up with just making shit up, well?

You read what I said, so why do you act like some retard? Why make shit up?

Dude, are you really this fucked up?

Phuong Tran

Avante
04-02-2018, 02:14 AM
How do you sleep at night you sick fuck?

Well when ya post a thread about how you'd love to blow away some sick ass pedos, ya sleep just fine.

How do dumb fucks like you totally ignoring the truth sleep at night?

Dude, there is nothing anywhere where I say anything other than ya shoot sick ass pedos,so why act retarded?

Avante
04-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Phuong Tran

Dude, do you make a habit of totally ignoring what people say? Are you really this fucked up?

lebomb
04-02-2018, 02:35 PM

A friend of mine brought her bikini, runway model friend out with a group of us one night. The model asked for MY phone number. I got hers as well and called her that evening. Set up the date for the following night. Ol girl was at the pool on date day, I called her, she said later on that evening, called her again, she said she was still at the pool and she would call me back. Welp.........you can guess what happened from there. Never did go out with this hoe. :rolleyes

Why tha fuck ask for a niggas number then? :ihit Its all good, saw her on a TV show, date a millionaire or some shit. All dude did the entire episode was try to get in her drawlz!! :lmao That didnt work out either.

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Post nudes
Never asked for any, she never sent them.

These were quotes from her. "I hate poor people." "Jeeps are poor people SUVs because they can't buy rangerovers." "My dog only drinks bottled water.""Don't compliment me all the time I feel like I've already gotten you"--(the next time she asked me if she looked fatter in a new dress I told her she could probably hit the gym more).

I'm in my late 20s but this was the first time where I was legitimately like...there's a limit to how attracted I can be to you based on physical attributes alone.

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2018, 08:09 PM
A friend of mine brought her bikini, runway model friend out with a group of us one night. The model asked for MY phone number. I got hers as well and called her that evening. Set up the date for the following night. Ol girl was at the pool on date day, I called her, she said later on that evening, called her again, she said she was still at the pool and she would call me back. Welp.........you can guess what happened from there. Never did go out with this hoe. :rolleyes

Why tha fuck ask for a niggas number then? :ihit Its all good, saw her on a TV show, date a millionaire or some shit. All dude did the entire episode was try to get in her drawlz!! :lmao That didnt work out either.
Oh the flaking and ghosting? Don't even sweat it bro, that shit comes with the territory. Even with mad game if you're going for a 9, you need to see at least 8 or 9 of them. Too many dudes, options for girls these days. Don't even take it personally, I learned to move on from that crap long ago. The fact that she asked you for you # means you have game and she thinks you're a good lookin dude.

lebomb
04-03-2018, 06:44 AM
Oh the flaking and ghosting? Don't even sweat it bro, that shit comes with the territory. Even with mad game if you're going for a 9, you need to see at least 8 or 9 of them. Too many dudes, options for girls these days. Don't even take it personally, I learned to move on from that crap long ago. The fact that she asked you for you # means you have game and she thinks you're a good lookin dude.

This happened back in tha day. Im married now. Wife is not a model, but I know she is smart and I think she is hot. :claw

UZER
04-03-2018, 09:08 AM
This happened back in tha day. Im married now. Wife is not a model, but I know she is smart and I think she is hot. :claw

Well as long as YOU think so. That’s all that matters.

lebomb
04-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Well as long as YOU think so. That’s all that matters.

Yep, that is all that matters. One mans 9 or 10 is more than likely ST posters 2. The sharp elbows and things kick in here.

Avante
04-03-2018, 09:45 PM
One thing that was 100% accurate.

If she could dance she was a great lay and if she couldn't dance..........................