Josh Allen: 37
Josh Rosen: 29
Sam Darnold: 28
Baker Mayfield: 25
Lamar Jackson: 13

Discuss.

Robz4000
03-30-2018, 03:49 AM
Not surprised on Allen (best QB to come out in maybe a decade imo), but the fact Mayfield got a 25 is :lol; feel like that report is just to further the chaos of whether or not he can make it as an NFL QB.

:lmao at Jackson regardless.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
Not surprised on Allen (best QB to come out in maybe a decade imo), but the fact Mayfield got a 25 is :lol; feel like that report is just to further the chaos of whether or not he can make it as an NFL QB.

I don't think Mayfield is that smart. He's a party bro like Manziel. The most Cleveland thing to do would be for the Browns to draft him, either at 1 or 4, and for him to completely bust out like Manziel.

Allen isn't quite NFL ready but he's better than Darnold and the rest of the class

Not surprised at all on Jackson, tbh. He's black. Should really consider the move to WR now so he can have a solid NFL career instead of making the move too late like Terrelle Pryor did.

Blake
03-30-2018, 04:13 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/JuuuecrCSgVJWkqVBT2Gtg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjMw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2016-05-01/d6aef1f0-0fdc-11e6-856a-f7a99b5ca9ab_mayfield-4.gif

spurraider21
03-30-2018, 11:54 PM
Allen (best QB to come out in maybe a decade imo)
Wat

Robz4000
03-31-2018, 12:14 AM
Wat

Speaks more about the QB position lately, but other than Luck who just can't stay healthy I don't remember a better prospect than Allen in that timespan.

Trill Clinton
03-31-2018, 01:26 PM

josh allen is the best qb to come out in a decade? one of the absolute worst takes i've seen so far :lol

Robz4000
03-31-2018, 01:31 PM
josh allen is the best qb to come out in a decade? one of the absolute worst takes i've seen so far :lol

Not currently, but in a few years time he'll be better than anyone but Luck from the past decade. Dude has a lot of tools to work with, just hope he doesn't end up in sports purgatory.

Trill Clinton
03-31-2018, 01:38 PM
Not currently, but in a few years time he'll be better than anyone but Luck from the past decade. Dude has a lot of tools to work with, just hope he doesn't end up in sports purgatory.

he's tall and has a strong arm..thats it. he feasted against scrub teams and struggled against good ones. he also is one of the most inaccurate qb's in this draft class.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-31-2018, 05:06 PM
Speaks more about the QB position lately, but other than Luck who just can't stay healthy I don't remember a better prospect than Allen in that timespan.

wentzy

Bill_Brasky
03-31-2018, 08:39 PM
So now that Wentz has seen success are we just gonna overrate every big white boy QB from a smaller school?

And how good is he really when the backup QB came in and not only did they still win the Super Bowl, but that dude was SB MVP?

Robz4000
03-31-2018, 09:00 PM
wentzy

Forgot about Wentz tbh.

monosylab1k
04-01-2018, 12:15 AM
Didn’t Dan Marino have one of the worst Wonderlic scores ever?

Avante
04-01-2018, 02:04 AM
I judge people's intelligence on how they talk.

This says..idiot.

reporter...so you excited about the draft?
player....ya sure man, ya know, I mean like who wouldn't be?

This says...smart young man.

reporter....so you excited about the draft?
player....yes sir I am, it's something I've worked for and now its here, very excited.

I've heard Jackson talk, I'd hate to be stuck on a long flight with him sitting by me.

The game today will take somebody with intelligence, I don't see it with Jackson.

Trust me, this has..0...to do with race. Race would be had badly he'd blow away all the others in a 40.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 04:53 AM
So now that Wentz has seen success are we just gonna overrate every big white boy QB from a smaller school?

And how good is he really when the backup QB came in and not only did they still win the Super Bowl, but that dude was SB MVP?
Foles is underrated and has proven to have a VERY high ceiling (Chip Kelly era Eagles, 2017-18 playoffs/Super Bowl) and low floor (Rams w/Fisher).

That says nothing about Wentz honestly. Actually with Wentz, the Eagles probably score 50 on that atrocious belicheat defense. The Eagles did leave quite a lot of points on the board, especially in the red zone. The Eagles were ranked #1 in the league in red zone TD % with Wentz at the helm, and it wasn't close.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Trust me, this has..0...to do with race. Race would be had badly he'd blow away all the others in a 40.
There's 2 sides to the coin. It's well known that... YES there are exceptions, but... blacks on average, have more speed and agility, while whites have more to offer above the neck. On average, that is. There are exceptions to every rule, we all know about Johnny Manziel and Ray Lewis on the flip side... but ... just going by averages, my statement is true.

Avante
04-01-2018, 05:11 AM
There's 2 sides to the coin. It's well known that... YES there are exceptions, but... blacks on average, have more speed and agility, while whites have more to offer above the neck. On average, that is. There are exceptions to every rule, we all know about Johnny Manziel and Ray Lewis on the flip side... but ... just going by averages, my statement is true.

Most blacks I know simply don't care about educating themselves, they don't read or care to know things. But, the smartest people I know are black. The few who do want to learn have and they far out did their white counterparts.

It's always more about interests than actual intelligence.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 05:47 AM
Most blacks I know simply don't care about educating themselves, they don't read or care to know things. But, the smartest people I know are black. The few who do want to learn have and they far out did their white counterparts.

It's always more about interests than actual intelligence.
American blacks tend to be dumb as rocks, they don't talk intelligently, even the high GPA guys like Richard Sherman still sound barely above a street hood nigga when talking in a press conference... that's just the way it is.

But when you talk about smartest black people... you talk about Nigerians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans, etc., i.e. first and second generation black people from Africa who have come to educate themselves and lead a better life for themselves and their families away from poverty, tropical disease, civil war/unrest, everyday street violence etc. Even though they are black, they aren't much different from the Indian and Asian immigrants who come here and learn science, math and engineering to put themselves above the pack in knowledge and highly marketable skills.

These are the "smart" blacks, tbh.

Avante
04-01-2018, 06:27 AM
American blacks tend to be dumb as rocks, they don't talk intelligently, even the high GPA guys like Richard Sherman still sound barely above a street hood nigga when talking in a press conference... that's just the way it is.

But when you talk about smartest black people... you talk about Nigerians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans, etc., i.e. first and second generation black people from Africa who have come to educate themselves and lead a better life for themselves and their families away from poverty, tropical disease, civil war/unrest, everyday street violence etc. Even though they are black, they aren't much different from the Indian and Asian immigrants who come here and learn science, math and engineering to put themselves above the pack in knowledge and highly marketable skills.

You really do need to read Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin, Richard Wright and the poetry of Langston Hughes. Your ignorance is really showing on this one.

You have any idea at all just how many HBCU schools here in the USA? And all those schools have a huge % of black professors. Are you ignorant to just what the black as has done?

Dude, you're what 25ish? How about actually delving into this brecause as of right now you are 100% wrong, ok?

Put 10 small black children from anywhere and 10 small white children also from anywhere in the same enviornment and watch what happens. If you really think we are going to be seeing some dramatic difference in intelligence I can't help ya.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 06:47 AM
You really do need to read Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin, Richard Wright and the poetry of Langston Hughes. Your ignorance is really showing on this one.

You have any idea at all just how many HBCU schools here in the USA? And all those schools have a huge % of black professors. Are you ignorant to just what the black as has done?

Dude, you're what 25ish? How about actually delving into this brecause as of right now you are 100% wrong, ok?

Put 10 small black children from anywhere and 10 small white children also from anywhere in the same enviornment and watch what happens. If you really think we are going to be seeing some dramatic difference in intelligence I can't help ya.

Keyword "in the same environment". You might add "all brought up in an orphanage/by the same foster parents", because a lot of times parents can negatively or positively influence kids (drugs, drinking, divorce, messing around, laziness and single parent/stepparent households vs. marriage stability, financial stability, guidance, pushing kids academically and morally to succeed and teaching about bad consequences for bad actions).

The same holds true for Indians, Hispanics and Asians.

One of the problems with today's blacks is today's "black culture". Too much gangsta rap and focus on partying, drugs, revenge against whites, getting money illegally, and fucking as many hoes as possible. The black culture before the mid 1980s was all about falling in love and having a nice life and appreciating their newfound equality to whites instead of trying to get revenge for what happened to their ancestors pre-civil rights (which is retarded).

Raven
04-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Foles is underrated and has proven to have a VERY high ceiling (Chip Kelly era Eagles, 2017-18 playoffs/Super Bowl) and low floor (Rams w/Fisher).

That says nothing about Wentz honestly. Actually with Wentz, the Eagles probably score 50 on that atrocious belicheat defense. The Eagles did leave quite a lot of points on the board, especially in the red zone. The Eagles were ranked #1 in the league in red zone TD % with Wentz at the helm, and it wasn't close.
uh, no.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 08:42 AM
uh, no.

defense had 2 playmakers on the roster, one was out injured the whole second half of the season, and the other got benched. nitey nite.

BD24
04-01-2018, 09:23 AM

And you continue to wonder why you are fucking unemployed...

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 10:09 AM
And you continue to wonder why you are fucking unemployed...

I got a job, it starts in Plano on Thursday, it's $2,961 a paycheck before tax. BUT the bad thing is, they also have an office in NC, so they might move me to NC soon. In that case I'll quit

Blake
04-01-2018, 10:31 AM

Well he's black so of course

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2018, 11:01 AM

Marino AND Kelly...but they could actually throw a football. No QB will ever top the 6 VY scored

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Kelly and Marino were ridiculously coked out, though

BD24
04-01-2018, 01:02 PM
I got a job, it starts in Plano on Thursday, it's $2,961 a paycheck before tax. BUT the bad thing is, they also have an office in NC, so they might move me to NC soon. In that case I'll quit
Sure u did.

Raven
04-01-2018, 02:21 PM
defense had 2 playmakers on the roster, one was out injured the whole second half of the season, and the other got benched. nitey nite.

:lol are you seriously trying to make a case for a 50 points superbowl game? Foles made 10-16 on third downs and 2-2 on 4th downs.. it was a titanic performance, Wentz is a great prospect, but it's unlikely he'd get out of the conference game at all.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 03:29 PM
:lol are you seriously trying to make a case for a 50 points superbowl game? Foles made 10-16 on third downs and 2-2 on 4th downs.. it was a titanic performance, Wentz is a great prospect, but it's unlikely he'd get out of the conference game at all.

The Eagles left at least 11 points on the board, between red zone failures and two point conversion failures, so yeah.

Avante
04-02-2018, 02:07 AM
Keyword "in the same environment". You might add "all brought up in an orphanage/by the same foster parents", because a lot of times parents can negatively or positively influence kids (drugs, drinking, divorce, messing around, laziness and single parent/stepparent households vs. marriage stability, financial stability, guidance, pushing kids academically and morally to succeed and teaching about bad consequences for bad actions).

The same holds true for Indians, Hispanics and Asians.

One of the problems with today's blacks is today's "black culture". Too much gangsta rap and focus on partying, drugs, revenge against whites, getting money illegally, and fucking as many hoes as possible. The black culture before the mid 1980s was all about falling in love and having a nice life and appreciating their newfound equality to whites instead of trying to get revenge for what happened to their ancestors pre-civil rights (which is retarded).

Dude, why are you telling me all that? You have a real bad habit of rambling on with the obvious, ok?

I'll try again....

We have some great black authors, blacks in teaching, blacks in high places in law enforcment, politics, the entertainment business, don't run all your ignorant bullshit by me, ok?

YES...we see a huge mess in the inner cities and YES a huge problem with black men refusing to raise their kids so we get what we see. But don't be stupid and think whites are somehow surperior mentality to anyone, ok? That simply isn't true, got it?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Dude, why are you telling me all that? You have a real bad habit of rambling on with the obvious, ok?

I'll try again....

We have some great black authors, blacks in teaching, blacks in high places in law enforcment, politics, the entertainment business, don't run all your ignorant bullshit by me, ok?

YES...we see a huge mess in the inner cities and YES a huge problem with black men refusing to raise their kids so we get what we see. But don't be stupid and think whites are somehow surperior mentality to anyone, ok? That simply isn't true, got it?
Name me a great black politician. Note: radicalists and revenge artists are terrorists, not politicians. Malcolm X was a bona fide jihadi terrorist. MLK was okay.

I'll give ya one... Condoleeza Rice. One of the smartest women ever regardless of race. Herman Cain was a brilliant finance mind, but a terrible politician unfortunately because he had a great tax idea.

Avante
04-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Name me a great black politician. Note: radicalists and revenge artists are terrorists, not politicians. Malcolm X was a bona fide jihadi terrorist. MLK was okay.

I'll give ya one... Condoleeza Rice. One of the smartest women ever regardless of race. Herman Cain was a brilliant finance mind, but a terrible politician unfortunately because he had a great tax idea.

One more time.

You have any idea how many HBCU schools we have in the USA? Who do you think runs these places?

Dude, you are a young cat, why not slow down and actually read up on this stuff, trust me as of right now ya know..0. Read.....When Harlem Was In Vogue....learn a few things.

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/david-levering-lewis-3/when-harlem-was-in-vogue/

Now if you are too lazy read, don't think you have an opinion, ok?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-03-2018, 09:34 AM
One more time.

You have any idea how many HBCU schools we have in the USA? Who do you think runs these places?

Dude, you are a young cat, why not slow down and actually read up on this stuff, trust me as of right now ya know..0. Read.....When Harlem Was In Vogue....learn a few things.

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/david-levering-lewis-3/when-harlem-was-in-vogue/

Now if you are too lazy read, don't think you have an opinion, ok?
Yeah, I do know about the HBCU schools. I got offered a full scholarship to one in southeast Texas as a white guy because they were desperate for diversity. (I didn't go there, lol)... their education standard is near the bottom of the state as per Texas public universities.

Pelicans78
04-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Kelly and Marino were ridiculously coked out, though

I was thinking the same thing :lol

Avante
04-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I do know about the HBCU schools. I got offered a full scholarship to one in southeast Texas as a white guy because they were desperate for diversity. (I didn't go there, lol)... their education standard is near the bottom of the state as per Texas public universities.

Sorry but I don't believe that. What was the school?

So what about the book?

What it is is you won't read shit, ya won't actually do anything but stay ignorant.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-03-2018, 08:50 PM
Sorry but I don't believe that. What was the school?

So what about the book?

What it is is you won't read shit, ya won't actually do anything but stay ignorant.
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Texas. Would have been offered somewhere around the spring of 2013. I don't have the original email because that was on my high school email account.

I like books, but I have irons in the fire right now. Maybe sometime.

Avante
04-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Texas. Would have been offered somewhere around the spring of 2013. I don't have the original email because that was on my high school email account.

I like books, but I have irons in the fire right now. Maybe sometime.

Clem Daneils the first Raider 1000 yard rush was from PV. Otis Taylor the great Chiefs WR out of PV. Olympic sprint star Fred Newhouse, yep.

I do find it hard to believe the school would contact you.

Anyway...

It's not about ...right now. it's about taking the time to actually know about somethinbg before thinking you have a knowledgeable opinion.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Clem Daneils the first Raider 1000 yard rush was from PV. Otis Taylor the great Chiefs WR out of PV. Olympic sprint star Fred Newhouse, yep.

I do find it hard to believe the school would contact you.

Anyway...

It's not about ...right now. it's about taking the time to actually know about somethinbg before thinking you have a knowledgeable opinion.
lol... I was HS valedictorian of a large class size (610) and schools across Texas (frankly, the nation) knew very well of this by Fall 2012. My grandma's mailbox was flooded around that time.

The only reason I thought PV would have been an interesting darkhorse candidate is their extremely cheap tuition... would have gone for free and then had some left over... My ambition was to go to pharmacy school at the time, so I was hoping to save money to use for pharmacy school. That and well, I thought the young women there were hot when I visited, not that I'd ever admit to my mom that I liked black women, though it's partially her fault I guess for raising me around black friends.

I could have gone to college for free in virtually any public school in Texas. Except UT Austin because of their stupid policy that rewards being poor instead of merit. Fuck UT Austin.

I chose UNT over Texas A&M College Station... that was the hardest choice, especially because my 2 best friends from HS were going there to study computer science. I just wanted to go to a school where I knew zero people from my HS and could literally "start over". That's also what my mom wanted for me. So I went to UNT.

No way in hell did I ever consider going to UTSA, nope, wanted to put HS faaaaaaaaar behind me. For social reasons.

Avante
04-04-2018, 12:12 AM
lol... I was HS valedictorian of a large class size (610) and schools across Texas (frankly, the nation) knew very well of this by Fall 2012. My grandma's mailbox was flooded around that time.

The only reason I thought PV would have been an interesting darkhorse candidate is their extremely cheap tuition... would have gone for free and then had some left over... My ambition was to go to pharmacy school at the time, so I was hoping to save money to use for pharmacy school. That and well, I thought the young women there were hot when I visited, not that I'd ever admit to my mom that I liked black women, though it's partially her fault I guess for raising me around black friends.

I could have gone to college for free in virtually any public school in Texas. Except UT Austin because of their stupid policy that rewards being poor instead of merit. Fuck UT Austin.

I chose UNT over Texas A&M College Station... that was the hardest choice, especially because my 2 best friends from HS were going there to study computer science. I just wanted to go to a school where I knew zero people from my HS and could literally "start over". That's also what my mom wanted for me. So I went to UNT.

No way in hell did I ever consider going to UTSA, nope, wanted to put HS faaaaaaaaar behind me. For social reasons.

You thought the young women there were hot? A life changing decision and you are actually worried about.....the young women there were hot?

Dude, I'm simply not buying any of that, sorry.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-04-2018, 12:30 AM
You thought the young women there were hot? A life changing decision and you are actually worried about.....the young women there were hot?

like I said, it was down to UNT and A&M College Station. Third place probably would have been U of Houston because they offered me oodles of money, but I didn't really want to move to Houston.

Stanford rejected me, but I didn't apply to a lot of OOS schools because of cost. There was this one school in Indiana who told me my cost would be "only $9k a year out of pocket" even after they granted in-state tuition... like, fuck you?

My mom had lost her teaching job in 2012 and didn't work my senior year. I never worked in HS because I was too focused on school. So cost played a huge factor.

I do realize, and I suppose I realized at the time, that... not a whole lot of people in my good position would have hand picked UNT, given the choice of insta-admission to any school in Texas and likely admission to the vast majority of schools nationwide. I made my decision based on... $$$ and completely throwing out my lousy social life in HS. That was pretty much it.

Avante
04-04-2018, 12:37 AM
like I said, it was down to UNT and A&M College Station. Third place probably would have been U of Houston because they offered me oodles of money, but I didn't really want to move to Houston.

Stanford rejected me, but I didn't apply to a lot of OOS schools because of cost. There was this one school in Indiana who told me my cost would be "only $9k a year out of pocket" even after they granted in-state tuition... like, fuck you?

My mom had lost her teaching job in 2012 and didn't work my senior year. I never worked in HS because I was too focused on school. So cost played a huge factor.

Dude, talk to me not at me, ok? Let me try this again and don't just ignore it, ok?

I made my living in sells, I am real good at reading people, hell, ya see what I do to these dummies here. They..STILL..don't see it.

Anyway....

There is noway in hell, you, were offered anything by anyone. So ya can cool all that bulshit,ok?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Dude, talk to me not at me, ok? Let me try this again and don't just ignore it, ok?

I made my living in sells, I am real good at reading people, hell, ya see what I do to these dummies here. They..STILL..don't see it.

Anyway....

There is noway in hell, you, were offered anything by anyone. So ya can cool all that bulshit,ok?
You don't believe my grades or class rank or something? Would you like me to upload documentation?

And no... I'm not going to sit here like SFS and tell lies about running a world record track time. Yes I was in track/CC, but I was just an average varsity runner. Okay?

Avante
04-04-2018, 12:46 AM
You don't believe my grades or class rank or something? Would you like me to upload documentation?

And no... I'm not going to sit here like SFS and tell lies about running a world record track time. Yes I was in track/CC, but I was just an average varsity runner. Okay?

Do this for me, what event did ya run in track and what was your PR in that event?

sickdsm
04-04-2018, 08:01 AM

Says the guy who ranks NFL QBs by the quality of the poontang they're getting,,...........

Avante
04-04-2018, 09:42 AM
Says the guy who ranks NFL QBs by the quality of the poontang they're getting,,...........

Just how damn stupid are you slick?

sickdsm
04-04-2018, 09:43 AM
How is the wonderlic test administered? I started a sample one but stopped at question 3. I was doing it in my head and wanted to know if it was a pencil and paper type of test. Wikipedia says a score of 10 is needed to be considered literate. 20 is average intelligence. (100 iq)

Avante
04-04-2018, 10:38 AM
When I start my pro football league....

QB's will call their own plays, yep, just like Johnny Unitas. No more coachs in the booth, headsets and phones. Take it back to when the game was FAR better.

No instant replay, no overly concern about safety, if a cat is worried about that then don't play. Stay off that bull if worried about being thrown.

Blake
04-04-2018, 10:44 AM
When I start my pro football league....

QB's will call their own plays, yep, just like Johnny Unitas. No more coachs in the booth, headsets and phones. Take it back to when the game was FAR better.

No instant replay, no overly concern about safety, if a cat is worried about that then don't play. Stay off that bull if worried about being thrown.

Cheerleaders won't be older than 14

Darth_Pelican
04-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Cheerleaders won't be older than 14

:lol

Avante
04-04-2018, 11:54 AM
:lol

What parent is going to allow their 14 year old daughter to be a cheerleader for a pro football team?

How damn stupid are you people?

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 12:27 PM
What parent is going to allow their 14 year old daughter to be a cheerleader for a pro football team?

Uhhh...probably a bunch.

Avante
04-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Uhhh...probably a bunch.

Dude, we are taliking pro football here and the routines their cheelearders perform, now add working nights with school the next day, think..ok? You'd allow your 14 year old daughter on the sidelines in Buffalo in the freezing cold?

Blake
04-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Dude, we are taliking pro football here and the routines their cheelearders perform, now add working nights with school the next day, think..ok? You'd allow your 14 year old daughter on the sidelines in Buffalo in the freezing cold?

Gosh gee there must be no high school cheerleaders in Buffalo

Blake
04-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Avante is actually seriously thinking through the logistics of it

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 01:30 PM

No, I wouldn't. But I guarantee you that there are enough parents that would. Enough to staff all of the pro teams.

I bet you're getting hard just thinking about it.

Avante
04-04-2018, 01:37 PM
No, I wouldn't. But I guarantee you that there are enough parents that would. Enough to staff all of the pro teams.

I bet you're getting hard just thinking about it.

Then as usual you'd be wrong about that. Are you not getting...PRO FOOTBALL CHEERLEADER? As usual you really aren't getting what that is.

Dude, I challenge you to find anything anywhere where I have ever even implied it wasn't ....ya shoot sick ass pedos....ok? Come on guy where is that at, yep, it doesn't exist. So why continue to ignore my stance on that sick shit?

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Then as usual you'd be wrong about that. Are you not getting...PRO FOOTBALL CHEERLEADER? As usual you really aren't getting what that is.

Dude, I challenge you to find anything anywhere where I have ever even implied it wasn't ....ya shoot sick ass pedos....ok? Come on guy where is that at, yep, it doesn't exist. So why continue to ignore my stance on that sick shit?

I don't know how many 14 year old cheerleaders there are in the U.S. I'd guess over a hundred thousand. Maybe several times that.
If you don't think a fraction of 1% of those parents are so nuts that they wouldn't be thrilled to have their kid cheerleading professionally, then you're just as out of touch as I think you are.

Avante
04-04-2018, 01:45 PM
I don't know how many 14 year old cheerleaders there are in the U.S. I'd guess over a hundred thousand. Maybe several times that.
If you don't think a fraction of 1% of those parents are so nuts that they wouldn't be thrilled to have their kid cheerleading professionally, then you're just as out of touch as I think you are.

Dude, nobody is talking about schools, ok dummy?

PRO CHEERLEADER....dude....PRO CHEERLEADER...ok stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfBlB7_fnw

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Dude, nobody is talking about schools, ok dummy?

PRO FOOTBALL....dude....PRO FOOTBALL...ok stupid?

Here's what you said dipshit.

How damn stupid are you people?

And I responded to that.

leemajors
04-04-2018, 01:56 PM
avante is fucking stupid.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Here's what you said dipshit.

And I responded to that.

Yep....PRO FOOTBALL...ok? Dude, I;m not talking about doing anything different because these girls are young, ok? You really think any parent is letting her 14 year old wear those outfits and do those routines, come on guy.

Dude, Sunday night football, with school the next day?

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:10 PM
You really think any parent is letting her 14 year old wear those outfits and do those routines, come on guy.

Yeah. I do. I'd Google "slutty middle school cheerleading routines".
But...
1) I don't want that in my search history
and
2) you've already done it

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:11 PM

perfect header for Page 3. That should be stickied at the top of every page.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:15 PM

Can take your dumbass to school talking anything, moron.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:16 PM
perfect header for Page 3. That should be stickied at the top of every page.

Dude, how old do ya have to be to get a work permit, well?

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:18 PM

You're moving the goal posts from your original argument but I'll go ahead and humor (educate) you

For young workers between the ages of 14 and 15, work hours are as follows:

Not before 7 a.m. or after 7 p.m. between Labor Day and June 1 and not after 9 p.m. between June 1 and Labor Day.
Not during school hours

Maximum hours when school is in session are as follows:

18 hours a week, but not over:
3 hours a day on school days
8 hours a day Saturday, Sunday, and holidays

Maximum hours when school is NOT in session are as follows:

40 hours a week
8 hours a day

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:24 PM
wait...are you talking about Mexican 14 year olds?

As usual there you are totally ignoring what is really being said, dude, it's bad enought being a fucking liar, ok?

Now answer this question...

What parent is letting their 14 year old daughter to work three hours on an pro football sideline on a Sunday, Monday and Thursday night with school the next day? How about homework?

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:25 PM
As usual there you are totally ignoring what is really being said, dude, it's bad enought being a fucking liar, ok?

Now answer this question...

What parent is letting their 14 year old daughter working three hours on an pro football sideline on a Sunday, Monday and Thursgay night with school the next day? How about homework?

Again...there would be plenty. No fucking doubt.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Again...there would be plenty. No fucking doubt.

No there wouldn't.

Keep in mind we are talking doing the same routines the full grown cheerleaders do.

What time is a game over in NY on a week night?

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:28 PM
No there wouldn't.

Keep in mind we are talking doing the same routines the full grown cheerleaders do.

YOU ARE FUCKING OLD

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:33 PM
YOU ARE FUCKING OLD

Stupid, do you think at all?

What time is a game over on MNF on the east coast? So these kids work until how late then get up for school in the morning?

Dude, think just a little bit, ok?

And when will you comment on little kids doing PRO CHEERLEADERS routines? Dummy, those women are there for one reason only, ok stupid...SEXY.

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Stupid, do you think at all?

What time is a game over on MNF on the east coast? So these kids work until how late then get up for school in the morning?

Dude, think just a little bit, ok?

Trust me...these parents would home school their kids if it was an issue.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Trust me...these parents would home school their kids if it was an issue.

No they wouldn't, and stop ignoring why we have PRO FOOTBALL CHEERLEADERS.

NFL's Sexiest Squads To Satisfy Your Cheerleader Fix

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:41 PM
No they wouldn't, and stop ignoring why we have PRO FOOTBALL CHEERLEADERS.

NFL's Sexiest Squads To Satisfy Your Cheerleader Fix

You keep changing the argument.
This is exactly why I don't bother to respond and correct all of your track and field / blues errors.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:41 PM
I'm trying to start a new league so what do I do...bring in little kids to be my cheerleaders...hahahahahaha~~~ Oh hell yes that will work.

My God we have some dumb fucks here.

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:45 PM
You keep changing the argument.
This is exactly why I don't bother to respond and correct all of your track and field / blues errors.

Dude, I made it very clear....PRO...cheerleaders, ok?

Dude, stop lying about track/blues, ok, everyone here can see ya don't know shit,ok?

Avante
04-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Yeah. I do. I'd Google "slutty middle school cheerleading routines".
But...
1) I don't want that in my search history
and
2) you've already done it

Dude, are you just retarded?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Do this for me, what event did ya run in track and what was your PR in that event?
I ran in the lower 2s for 800m, low 5s for the mile, and mid to upper 16s for cross country (3.2 miles).

My highest placement at an event was 7th overall and 2nd for my school... cross country.

Usually placed in the 10-25 range at a larger event depending on the weather and day

AaronY
04-05-2018, 02:07 AM
And Kaepernick one of the highest :lol

Bill_Brasky
04-05-2018, 06:34 AM

Not as stupid as the people that respond to him.

Avante
04-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Not as stupid as the people that respond to him.

Why do people come here? Now think, ok?

Blake
04-05-2018, 11:49 AM

I hate helping a pedo in his endeavor of finding minors to cheerlead but cheerleaders don't get paid much if at all, iirc.

SpursforSix
04-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Why do people come here? Now think, ok?

You're like the RandomGuy of the NFL Forum. Or vice versa.

Avante
04-05-2018, 12:34 PM
You're like the RandomGuy of the NFL Forum. Or vice versa.

Dude, it goes like this.

Avante...my Niners will win 8-9 games in 2018, but in 2019,here we come.
Dummy...pedo
Avante..ya shoot sick ass pedos
another dummy...that Avante always causing trouble.

Trill Clinton
04-05-2018, 03:50 PM
What was drew Brees score? Dummy spent $9million on some jewelry like a hoodrat smh.

Chucho
04-05-2018, 05:03 PM
If that UNT guy was truthful about even 10% of the stuff he says, he'd be one of the most successful and interesting people in the world at his age instead of a person exposed for not being able to keep his lies straight.