PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana busts. What's happening in Your Town?

Fabbs
03-30-2018, 12:16 PM
Since Donny Trump and Jeff Sessions are apparently still on Big Pharma and Drug Cartels payrolls, what is happening law enforcementwise in Your Town?

Here in San Diego the local DAs, both County and City is not going after recreational users any more or less then they have previously.

Still, the Federal law makes those with jobs who do tests vulnerable.

DJR210
03-30-2018, 03:39 PM
San Antonio is the same, if not worse than before with petty weed cases.. The state has allowed the local municipalities to cite and release for under two ounces for years, but San Antonio only just debuted their cite and release program a few weeks ago. The police apparently have been instructed by superiors to ignore the option though, as one glance at the daily arrest records or the mug shot report shows about 100 people arrested for misdemeanor amounts a month.

Even stupider, a friend of mine just got a felony off of getting caught with a THC oil cartridge.. Apparently it's "manufactured" just like meth etc.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-30-2018, 03:50 PM
They always punish the seller most harshly, idk why. Why don't they start throwing the book at the actual users? That would be more effective at cutting off the business if there is less demand because people are afraid that if they buy it and get caught using then they will be spending the next 15 years of their life locked in the state pen (on a first offense).

koriwhat
03-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Even stupider, a friend of mine just got a felony off of getting caught with a THC oil cartridge.. Apparently it's "manufactured" just like meth etc.

damnit! i heard over a yr ago that oil was considered a felony straight up and i didn't believe it. weed no matter the grade doesn't do much to me and thus i smoke a ton. edibles don't really work on me either unless made with oil. that sauce though is off the hook!

koriwhat
03-30-2018, 04:48 PM
They always punish the seller most harshly, idk why. Why don't they start throwing the book at the actual users? That would be more effective at cutting off the business if there is less demand because people are afraid that if they buy it and get caught using then they will be spending the next 15 years of their life locked in the state pen (on a first offense).

because it's fucking retarded in the first place for any form of marijuana being illegal. totally and utterly backwards thinking in butt fuck 2018.

slacker77
03-30-2018, 05:10 PM
because it's fucking retarded in the first place for any form of marijuana being illegal. totally and utterly backwards thinking in butt fuck 2018.

Couldn't agree more. I think at this point in time we all know why a " plant" is deemed illegal. Fucking ridiculous.

koriwhat
03-30-2018, 05:16 PM
Couldn't agree more. I think at this point in time we all know why a " plant" is deemed illegal. Fucking ridiculous.

people can "change" genders but can't smoke weed. shits ridiculous!

TimDunkem
03-30-2018, 05:41 PM
people can "change" genders but can't smoke weed. shits ridiculous!

It always makes my blood boil to see people even argue against this. Half of those who do are simply old fossilized relics living in the past.

Ironically, most of these old farts have no problem making these arguments while high on their cocktail of caffeine, booze, and opiates while scarfing down food that could possibly kill them faster than the prior 3.

chunticakes
03-30-2018, 07:52 PM

You don't say.

Lol as a matter of fact, the other day I was at Whiskey Cake smoking weed out of a vape during brunch. :lol

Trill Clinton
03-30-2018, 08:53 PM
IDK i'm living the square life now. i don't keep up with that hoodrat shit anymore.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-31-2018, 12:36 AM

I think smoking anything should be illegal (exposing not just yourself but the public to cancerous smoke, pollution etc) but smokeless marijuana should be legal (i.e. to eat, maybe water vape)

illusioNtEk
03-31-2018, 05:27 AM
Just have your dealer deliver it to you and buy a large amount, you can’t get caught that way.

koriwhat
03-31-2018, 02:05 PM
It always makes my blood boil to see people even argue against this. Half of those who do are simply old fossilized relics living in the past.

Ironically, most of these old farts have no problem making these arguments while high on their cocktail of caffeine, booze, and opiates while scarfing down food that could possibly kill them faster than the prior 3.

indeed. sickening huh? but weed is the killer!

i take half a 2mg vicodin and i am spinning while throwing up.... i can smoke a whole 1g dab and drive responsibly while checking all mirrors simultaneously.

there's more to the story than weed is bad though... more the gov't won't tell us as to why weed is only "legal" here and there and not nation wide.

as much as i'd like weed legal here in tx i have a conspiracy as to why it's legal elsewhere but i'll refrain from explaining my theory.

either way, smoke weed(legal or not) every day!

DJR210
03-31-2018, 05:44 PM
damnit! i heard over a yr ago that oil was considered a felony straight up and i didn't believe it. weed no matter the grade doesn't do much to me and thus i smoke a ton. edibles don't really work on me either unless made with oil. that sauce though is off the hook!

I had to cut back to lower my tolerance because I started smoking too much for a head change.. Now I can hit a bowl a few times and get a good cough out of it, and I'm high af

IDK i'm living the square life now. i don't keep up with that hoodrat shit anymore.

Sup Latarian

because it's fucking retarded in the first place for any form of marijuana being illegal

It's retarded that I can walk around in public legally, with an AR on my back, yet I can't walk down the street smoking a joint smh. Texas is so fucking old fashioned and backwards, we will be the absolute last state to legalize it watch

You don't say.

Lol as a matter of fact, the other day I was at Whiskey Cake smoking weed out of a vape during brunch. :lol

Isn't it great? Vaping in Fast Eddie's high af and nobody has a clue I'm flying off 90% potency THC oil.. and if you want a new place around the La Cantera "non-poor mexican face tat area" for brunch, try Mash'D at the Rim.. They got some strong "moonshine" drinks and good menu.. and best part is the poor SA scum can't afford the area :tu

DJR210
03-31-2018, 05:55 PM
Just have your dealer deliver it to you and buy a large amount, you can’t get caught that way.

This is true, but one, you gotta buy a largeee amount these days cause drug dealers are stuck up with the delivery shit.. and unless you're gonna flip a portion of your purchase you will get tolerant of the strain and be stuck with a bunch of weed that doesn't really get you high anymore

chunticakes
03-31-2018, 11:00 PM
Isn't it great? Vaping in Fast Eddie's high af and nobody has a clue I'm flying off 90% potency THC oil.. and if you want a new place around the La Cantera "non-poor mexican face tat area" for brunch, try Mash'D at the Rim.. They got some strong "moonshine" drinks and good menu.. and best part is the poor SA scum can't afford the area :tu

I was there a few weeks ago with some broad day drinking. The mimosas are really good. I'm pretty sure they fucked up our tab because I ended up paying $34 for food and a shit load of drinks. I walked out of there at 2:30 drunk as fuck. Ended up eating that chick's ass outside of Nordstrom. :lol

I love brunch.

DJR210
03-31-2018, 11:16 PM
I was there a few weeks ago with some broad day drinking. The mimosas are really good. I'm pretty sure they fucked up our tab because I ended up paying $34 for food and a shit load of drinks. I walked out of there at 2:30 drunk as fuck. Ended up eating that chick's ass outside of Nordstrom. :lol

I love brunch.

I was just abiut to say ":lol faggot" and ":lol mimosas" but you made up for it with parking lot ass eating.. Im sure as you drove home that day you got whiffs of that chicks goods like an hour later :tu

Avante
04-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Grew up in the 60's, pot was all over the place, yep, smoked my share.

I;ve been in jail five times.

DUI
reckess driving
petty thef
public intox
disturbing the peace (fighting)

All of that because I was drinking.

I;m drinking a whiskey and coke right now. Pot ain't shit and anyone thinking it is one dumb fuck. Alcohol is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more dangerous and everyone with even half a brain knows that.

You do .0...about pot, yep...0. It's not worth talking about, worrying about, or anything, it is...nothing.

Never in any kind of trouble while loaded.

chunticakes
04-01-2018, 07:37 AM
I was just abiut to say ":lol faggot" and ":lol mimosas" but you made up for it with parking lot ass eating.. Im sure as you drove home that day you got whiffs of that chicks goods like an hour later :tu

That's the great thing about having a beard. Scratch and sniff...

koriwhat
04-01-2018, 02:59 PM

lmao

InRareForm
04-01-2018, 03:40 PM

Really? That's so lame

DJR210
04-01-2018, 07:32 PM
That's the great thing about having a beard. Scratch and sniff...

Exactly.. My beard more efficient than Brauny when it comes to pussy ya dig

DJR210
04-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Really? That's so lame

Texas sucks dick, we're just friendly

leemajors
04-02-2018, 03:30 PM
I had to cut back to lower my tolerance because I started smoking too much for a head change.. Now I can hit a bowl a few times and get a good cough out of it, and I'm high af

Sup Latarian

It's retarded that I can walk around in public legally, with an AR on my back, yet I can't walk down the street smoking a joint smh. Texas is so fucking old fashioned and backwards, we will be the absolute last state to legalize it watch

Honestly, if it were legal I would be cool with not being able to smoke a j in public.

Chucho
04-02-2018, 03:49 PM
They just started the rec dispensaries this year in Cali. Over priced and 30% taxes. Pass. I'll keep going to street plugs when i feel like smoking, but I have mutant tolerance so I don't smoke a lot these days. When you're dabbing who grams of wax (from the clubs, from the street and from the Docs.) and you're not getting that high, you're wasting money.