PDA

View Full Version : I thought we were suppose to win 50 minus kawhi?

apalisoc_9
03-30-2018, 12:17 PM
What happened to the system?

K...
03-30-2018, 12:35 PM

We're pretty close, our Hof point guard missed 1/3 of the season, our new fa gay missed 1/4, a greedy piece of shit tied up $20 million in salary, and the same dude has pathologically terrorized the team by leaking to woj and who ever about his complaints. It's all in all ok here

cd98
03-30-2018, 12:43 PM
Yes, he’s just a system player. That’s why we plugged in Anderson and he gave us the exact same production.

Rummpd
03-30-2018, 12:47 PM
I wrote a column awhile back said 46 wins if Spurs get to 48 quite an achievement

Fireball
03-30-2018, 01:36 PM
take away all the other injuries and they win 50 without Kawhi ... even with TPs late return

at some point it was just too much ...

Play Boban
03-30-2018, 01:41 PM

We would've if it wasn't for all the drama that pos caused this team this season tbh.

BSfromTX
03-30-2018, 01:46 PM
Had they known he was to never come back, I think they get 50 easy. Kawhi can go play in Phoenix and not get 50. Kawhi player fans would make great laker fans tbh. I like kawhi and know he makes a big difference, but seriously he has benifitted from the system a certain amount. Intellectually he doesn’t seem to cut it

cd98
03-30-2018, 02:35 PM
Had they known he was to never come back, I think they get 50 easy. Kawhi can go play in Phoenix and not get 50. Kawhi player fans would make great laker fans tbh. I like kawhi and know he makes a big difference, but seriously he has benifitted from the system a certain amount. Intellectually he doesn’t seem to cut it

That’s the strange thing. Who knows what he wants? Is it a bigger market? His teammates? Or his injury? Why is he unhappy and is it a chronic mood thing. He was on a high and then disappeared. I’ve never seen a guy on his level fade like this.

spurraider21
03-30-2018, 02:41 PM
I thought we were supposed to be a lottery team without Kawhi? Trash roster/supporting cast, coach who has given up...

phxspurfan
03-30-2018, 02:46 PM
shhh Kawhi reads ST. Don't want to let him know how important he is before contract negotiations

BD24
03-30-2018, 03:35 PM
I saw very few posters saying that. On the contrary I saw you and your group of faggots claiming we would be a lottery team without him. But carry on with ur shitty troll attempt

gospursgojas
03-30-2018, 03:37 PM
That’s the strange thing. Who knows what he wants? Is it a bigger market? His teammates? Or his injury? Why is he unhappy and is it a chronic mood thing. He was on a high and then disappeared. I’ve never seen a guy on his level fade like this.

Autism

daslicer
03-30-2018, 03:45 PM
shhh Kawhi reads ST. Don't want to let him know how important he is before contract negotiations

:lol I think the red screen would have scared him off a long time ago.

spursistan
03-30-2018, 03:51 PM
Kawhi's disgraceful quitting act outweighs any other revelation about this team right now..

daslicer
03-30-2018, 04:03 PM
Probably would have gotten 50 if Gay and Lamarcus didn't get injured. Gay probably wins the spurs 2 or 3 extra games and also the Spurs got dicked over with LMA's injuries and lost a few games they would have won had he played.

coachmac87
03-30-2018, 04:32 PM
OP is a faggot...

offset formation
03-30-2018, 04:43 PM
I saw very few posters saying that. On the contrary I saw you and your group of faggots claiming we would be a lottery team without him. But carry on with ur shitty troll attempt

Well said. You forgot to tell him to go fuck his aunt.

offset formation
03-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Probably would have gotten 50 if Gay and Lamarcus didn't get injured. Gay probably wins the spurs 2 or 3 extra games and also the Spurs got dicked over with LMA's injuries and lost a few games they would have won had he played.

Yep. And I'd add that they probably mentally lost focus for too many games thinking their savior was just a few games from coming back. It made them less focused. Their defensive effort waned for too many games thinking he was coming back.

So even if they had just known Kawhi was going to go on a walkabout earlier in the season, they make 50.

Hate to say it, but Kawhi is going to cost us the continuation of that record, outside of his injury. His inability to proactively communicate with his teammates is what I'm referencing. Manu kinda referenced this in some recent comments.

Play Boban
03-30-2018, 04:49 PM
:cry f kawhi

-21-
03-30-2018, 05:37 PM
I thought we were supposed to be a lottery team without Kawhi? Trash roster/supporting cast, coach who has given up...

lol thread backfire

TheGreatYacht
03-30-2018, 07:05 PM
"Pop can win 50 games with plumbers and farmers" - MSM

jmard5
03-30-2018, 07:47 PM

Exactly this. These are the people who so badly want to see the Spurs fail so that they can say I told you so.

FkLA
03-30-2018, 09:13 PM
Add another max guy (not Kawhi level but still all-star levelish) in place of him+have Joto and LMAlpha be healthy all year and the team probably wins 60, tbh.

cutewizard
03-31-2018, 12:40 AM
Kawhi is not that good

Comparing himvto legends

He will NEVER approach Jordan
Dr J is beyond him
He will never ever understand the mysticism of Rusell
Dont even try to mention Wilt
The skills of Hakeem would make Kawhi cry

cutewizard
03-31-2018, 12:42 AM
And comparing him to the current super forwards..

Lebron is better
Durant is better
In two years time Giannis will exceed him

Poor Kawhi....will be forgotten by history

jehawk81
03-31-2018, 01:09 AM
Well said. You forgot to tell him to go fuck his aunt.

OP & his "aunt" are probably both Philippino ladyboys, so who knows who's fucking who

Arcadian
03-31-2018, 01:25 AM
:lol Because winning 45-47 games is drastically worse than 50

Brunodf
03-31-2018, 09:20 AM
The system? :lol

Spurs is playing like it's the early 2000s again, just dumping the ball to the big man on the post and allowing him to decide what to do or running the PnR... I kind like the throwback tbh, at least they play defense most nights...

offset formation
03-31-2018, 09:51 AM
OP & his "aunt" are probably both Philippino ladyboys, so who knows who's fucking who

:rollin

Gummi Clutch
03-31-2018, 10:22 AM
they have a 20 million hole in the roster that they could have paid someone else and gotten help with. its amazing they are where they are

duncan2k5
04-01-2018, 12:00 PM
We would've if it wasn't for all the drama that pos caused this team this season tbh.

the team caused the drama...misdiagnosing him, then publicly pressuring him to come back before healthy, just for manu and tony's selfish reasons? then revealing that kawhi's doctors were right, waaay after the fact? u are pointing fingers in the wrong direction

Play Boban
04-01-2018, 01:07 PM
the team caused the drama...misdiagnosing him, then publicly pressuring him to come back before healthy, just for manu and tony's selfish reasons? then revealing that kawhi's doctors were right, waaay after the fact? u are pointing fingers in the wrong direction

Quit lying, playerfan. You're not a Spurs fan.