baseline bum
04-01-2018, 12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyl6TPeMSNc

baseline bum
04-01-2018, 12:11 AM
:cry Thoughts and Prayers for Patrick McCaw :cry

Gummi Clutch
04-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Poor kid. Wonder if its karma for all the Zaza stuff--either way shouldn't have been him. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

baseline bum
04-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Poor kid. Wonder if its karma for all the Zaza stuff--either way shouldn't have been him. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

He'll be back before Kawhi

Expert
04-01-2018, 12:47 AM
He'll be back before Kawhi
:toast

Spurtacular
04-01-2018, 02:37 AM
F*ck the Warriors.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-01-2018, 05:00 AM
F*ck the Warriors.

Yes, but this guy was an innocent casualty. Wish it was Gaymond or Pizza Hut instead, tbh.

ambchang
04-01-2018, 06:11 AM
Poor kid. That was unfortunate and a total freak accident.

baseline bum
04-01-2018, 08:22 AM
McCaw says he's starting to have feeling in his leg again

weebo
04-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Steve is a fucking hypocrite or did he cuss out zaza last year too?

Expert
04-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Just a good basketball move

Expert
04-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Looks like everything is going to be ok:

"McCaw was given a standing ovation, and both teams huddled together in unity for prayer.
"Said a prayer for him, you know, because he didn't want to be there, you know what I mean? So just a bunch of good guys doing the right thing," Carter said of the huddle."

BTW

:lol "Breaks his Back"

UZER
04-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Kerr can dish but can’t take. Has Draymond and Zaza on his team. :lol

dbreiden83080
04-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Kerr can dish but can’t take. Has Draymond and Zaza on his team. :lol

Injury bug coming back to bite them in the ass this year.. Hopefully they get another one come playoff time. Nothing serious but enough to end their title hopes..

ambchang
04-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Gotta say at least Carter showed huge amounts of remorse, dude was almost crying there for McCaw. Compared to McGee joking and laughing when the Warriors injury other players.

Chris Fall
04-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Everyone is a bitch and a hypocrite. All of us. Certainly everyone on these boards. Opinions get skewed by bias of team loyalty.

People complain about the pussification of the league but then will hate on the dirty, old school way Draymond plays. And then if it’s their team or player that’s victim to dirty plays, they bitch and moan. But if it’s a team they hate getting injured, they laugh and cheer. It’s ironic but predictable actually. A guy like Zaza is dirty but Bruce Bowen was just a smart player who took advantage of reputation and what officials let him get away with to help his team win. Karate kick to the face of justice and fairness!

Injuries are foreseeable in a sport like basketball. When giant humans can run as fast as 25 MPH and jump 3-4 feet off the ground, major injuries from collisions are inevitable, whether they’re innocent and accidental or dirty and malicious. You can feel bad for someone getting seriously injured. But I don’t think what VC did, what Zaza did, what Bowen used to do were all that egregious, none of them. I didn’t even have a problem with Robert Horry hip checking Steve Nash. Dirty or at least borderline dirty, yeah sure, I guess. But hell, they used to clothesline players on lay-up attempts, throw flying elbow to the foreheads of guys, essentially tackle and slam guys to prevent a dunk... but we got people bitching about where defenders place their feet on the court. Pussification of the league? Pussification of the fans.

I’m more offended by flopping than by dirty plays. Dirty play happens. Injuries happen. Play ball.

weebo
04-01-2018, 08:12 PM
BB was dirty and everyone on this board back in the day knew it. People were referencing Kerr for his "he should know better" comment--wouldn't the same apply for members of his own team? Yet, he never calls his own dirty players out.

Chris Fall
04-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Did Pop shame Bruce publicly when he kicked Ray Allen in the back?

What coach calls out his own players?

Xevious
04-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Kerr was pissed at first but he apparently consoled Carter later when he saw how upset he was.

lefty
04-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Kerr was pissed at first but he apparently consoled Carter later when he saw how upset he was.

"Pls don't punch me too*

Spurtacular
04-02-2018, 03:48 AM
Warriors executed a hit on Kawhi. I don't give a f*ck about whatever players of theirs that are taken out on accident or purpose.

Bill_Brasky
04-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Warriors executed a hit on Kawhi. I don't give a f*ck about whatever players of theirs that are taken out on accident or purpose.

I executed a hit on your mom last night.