PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Anybody consider KD a champion?

Gummi Clutch
04-01-2018, 01:07 PM
idk whenever I hear people talk about KD getting a ring I catch myself going "..oh yea" and then quickly remember this faggot joined a 73 win team. They would have won regardless. I still consider him ringless

LkrFan
04-01-2018, 03:32 PM
:lol

AlexJones
04-01-2018, 03:49 PM
I don't consider Robinson a champion

Stabula
04-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Kevin Durant will always be a loser and he knows that. Even he knows that championship he won doesn't mean anything.

Clipper Nation
04-01-2018, 05:58 PM
When the news of Durbeta to GSW broke, Stephen A. said "there's a difference between winning a ring and being a champion." For once, he had a point. Durbeta can "win" as many role player rings as he wants on Steph's team, but he'll never be a champion.

MultiTroll
04-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Snowflake Champion yes.

Expert
04-01-2018, 08:07 PM
I doesn't matter who considers who a champion. The ring is just the same.

TheCultOfPersonality
04-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Well Durant is a champion therefore I consider him a champion.

Bynumite
04-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Well, KD will be back to back champion in a few months, which is a foreign concept for spurfans. I completely understand why there might be a disconnect between spurfans and him :wakeup

Bynumite
04-01-2018, 11:20 PM
By the way, didn't they lose the Finals the year before? How exactly do they win regardless KD joining them?

Fabbs
04-02-2018, 01:25 PM
To the contrary, a ring is just a piece of metal ring.
True champions are quite different from rigged ones.

For example here is but one of Kirby Bryants rings:
http://www.roscotackle.com/fishing-tackle/product-list/butt-ring

David Stern
04-02-2018, 02:42 PM
:lol at people pimping Steph to shit on Durant. Curry hasn’t proven shit as a leader other than beating injured teams in his lone title year (he didn’t even win the finals MVP that year either!), and then getting his shit pushed in by Kyrie Irving in game 7 while choking under the ultimate pressure bricking numerous crucial 3’s. Curry isn’t much of an alpha either. :lmao

ambchang
04-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Gotta love Barkley. Never holds any punches.

Guaranteed beta will come back with some type of ring smack.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=23000770

Expert
04-02-2018, 09:47 PM
To the contrary, a ring is just a piece of metal ring.
True champions are quite different from rigged ones.

For example here is but one of Kirby Bryants rings:
http://www.roscotackle.com/fishing-tackle/product-list/butt-ring

How is that "quite the contrary"?

The rings are just the samePERIOD

Only pussies and assholes qualify championships

Expert
04-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Well, KD will be back to back champion in a few months, which is a foreign concept for spurfans. I completely understand why there might be a disconnect between spurfans and him :wakeup

You live in a lemon nation.

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2018, 09:53 PM
He's a champion in the same sense Adam Morrison was. There's a reason this insecure bitch even came out and said it didn't change anything.

Expert
04-02-2018, 09:55 PM
He's a champion in the same sense Adam Morrison was. There's a reason this insecure bitch even came out and said it didn't change anything.
Except Adam Morrison didn't win the Finals MVP. He's a champion in the same sense Lebron was in Miami or that KG was in Boston.

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2018, 09:59 PM
Except Adam Morrison didn't win the Finals MVP. He's a champion in the same sense Lebron was in Miami or that KG was in Boston.
:lmao

No its completely different, GS lost a 3-1 lead the year before and their best defensive player missed a game on top of Cleveland having to play out of their minds. 9/10 GS wins. Durant hit some open shots and played a usual all star game. Curry was hurt and couldn't take over. Lebron carried the heat as much as I criticize him.

Clipper Nation
04-02-2018, 10:08 PM

Anyone who wasn't just looking at the box score could see that Durbeta was carried by Curry in the Finals. LeBron has always done the carrying.

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Yes, he's a champion just like Matt Bonner.

Except Bonner is a 2 time champion.

StrengthAndHonor
04-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Anyone who wasn't just looking at the box score could see that Durbeta was carried by Curry in the Finals. LeBron has always done the carrying.

21 points per game of KD’s production in the Finals came from isolation. One can argue that KD’s presence finally made it easier for Curry who’s known to struggle in the Finals. It’s a mutual and beneficial relationship tbh.

Clipper Nation
04-03-2018, 12:42 PM
21 points per game of KD’s production in the Finals came from isolation. One can argue that KD’s presence finally made it easier for Curry who’s known to struggle in the Finals. It’s a mutual and beneficial relationship tbh.
He was scoring off isos in OKC too and still choking in the playoffs. The difference last year was the easy layups/dunks he was getting in transition because of Curry's gravity.

whitemamba
04-03-2018, 01:48 PM
He won in 2017, and was Finals MVP. 35/8/5/1/1.6 shooting 55%, and 47% from 3, and 92% FT. Damn the salt is real. Dude balled, get over it.

Mitch
04-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Has to repeat to be one. People like Duncan aren't real Champs because they never repeated

daslicer
04-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Has to repeat to be one. People like Duncan aren't real Champs because they never repeated

:lol Larry Bird wasn't a champion I did not know that.

Mitch
04-03-2018, 05:09 PM
:lol Larry Bird wasn't a champion I did not know that.

Magic, Kobe and Kareem were tho :tu

Ghazi
04-03-2018, 07:13 PM

Wade tried to carry his ass in '11 and Lebron still didn't comply :lol

weebo
04-03-2018, 09:43 PM

Hey that lambo bell kid has a good shot at being a solid role player/bench player for the lakers.

LkrFan
04-04-2018, 06:59 AM
When the news of Durbeta to GSW broke, Stephen A. said "there's a difference between winning a ring and being a champion." For once, he had a point. Durbeta can "win" as many role player rings as he wants on Steph's team, but he'll never be a champion.

KD 1, Clipps: :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
04-04-2018, 09:12 AM
He was scoring off isos in OKC too and still choking in the playoffs. The difference last year was the easy layups/dunks he was getting in transition because of Curry's gravity.
The difference is GS had a better roster tbh. Come on now man :lol

Clipper Nation
04-04-2018, 09:20 AM
The difference is GS had a better roster tbh. Come on now man :lol
And bandwagoning that 73-win team is why he was able to benefit from Curry's gravity.

StrengthAndHonor
04-04-2018, 10:13 AM
And bandwagoning that 73-win team is why he was able to benefit from Curry's gravity.
That 73 win team lost to the Cavs the prior year, seems like they need a closer since Curry has been underwhelming in every NBA finals series :lol

dbreiden83080
04-04-2018, 10:49 AM
I don't consider Robinson a champion

What Kevin did is the equivalent of David going to Houston.

dbreiden83080
04-04-2018, 10:50 AM
That 73 win team lost to the Cavs the prior year, seems like they need a closer since Curry has been underwhelming in every NBA finals series :lol

73 win team does not need anything. Nothing. They lost in the finals. Magic lost in the finals plenty of times during his run. He ended up with five rings. You go back to work and try again. They took the easy way out.

RsxPiimp
04-04-2018, 11:12 AM
73 win team does not need anything. Nothing. They lost in the finals. Magic lost in the finals plenty of times during his run. He ended up with five rings. You go back to work and try again. They took the easy way out.

regular season wins means shit. if it wasnt for kyries injury in 2015, legoat and the cavs couldve taken that faggy bay are team down.

Clipper Nation
04-04-2018, 12:16 PM
That team choked on a historic level in the Finals, and it still took LeGOAT having the greatest playoff series performance of all time for the Cavs to barely win the series in 7. That's how stacked the Warriors already were without Durbeta. They didn't need more help.

spurraider21
04-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Me.