PDA

View Full Version : Who would've thought!?!

jermaine
04-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Rudy Gay the cancer of every team he's been on, would show up an man up more than the Spurs poster child Kawhi Leonard!?! I remember throughout the yrs the battles an there was alot of comments between them. Leonard turned out to be the pussy ass nigga. #FuckKawhi

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Meanwhile Kawhi is still in rehab in New York where he's still trying to wipe his ass.

daslicer
04-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Rudy Gay the cancer of every team he's been on, would show up an man up more than the Spurs poster child Kawhi Leonard!?! I remember throughout the yrs the battles an there was alot of comments between them. Leonard turned out to be the pussy ass nigga. #FuckKawhi

Did Rudy talk a lot of trash to Kawhi when they were playing against each other? I don't remember that match up that much so that's why I ask.

tholdren
04-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Me

cd98
04-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Spurs turned a corner once they gave up on Kawhi coming back.

jermaine
04-01-2018, 05:52 PM

My name is Jermaine and I approve this post!

jermaine
04-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Did Rudy talk a lot of trash to Kawhi when they were playing against each other? I don't remember that match up that much so that's why I ask.

I was speaking on the talk of Spurstalk... Not Kawhi an Gay

phxspurfan
04-01-2018, 05:59 PM
I'd rather have had it go normally this year with a healthy Kawhi but w/e, glad Rudy is doing well.

sasaint
04-01-2018, 06:05 PM

It is a pity they didn't do so much earlier. Would have eliminated a bunch of drama and enabled them to get to 50 without having to win out.

BackHome
04-01-2018, 06:08 PM
And if Lolly Pop was playing White more our chances of making playoffs and getting past first round would be so much better.

SAGirl
04-01-2018, 06:13 PM
agreed.

weeks
04-01-2018, 06:17 PM
they mentioned during the broadcast that rudy said he paid attention to how teams improved after he left and decided to work on his game, improve his efficiency, etc

YGWHI
04-01-2018, 06:52 PM
they mentioned during the broadcast that rudy said he paid attention to how teams improved after he left and decided to work on his game, improve his efficiency, etc

To improve his efficiency he just needs to exploit every mismatch he has next games, like he did against Joe/Harden in this game.

Since the Spurs don't have that type of player in the perimeter, maybe DJ sometimes, Rudy'll have the ball in those situations, he just needs to take advantage of it.

YGWHI
04-01-2018, 06:56 PM
#FuckKawhi
#F*uckYou. Better Kawhi gets traded because if he plays one more game in a Spurs uniform, you should become a Rockets fan rooting against him

Bill_Brasky
04-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Y'all pussies will be rooting for kawhi when he comes back next year :lol

Budkin
04-01-2018, 07:48 PM

This. And so will I.

Spur|n|Austin
04-01-2018, 07:51 PM

100% - they've been a completely different team to watch since then, no more pity party and playing solid team ball.

hater
04-01-2018, 07:58 PM

Lol

You still believe Kawhihawkings will come back to this team??? :lmao :lol :lmao

jermaine
04-01-2018, 08:57 PM

If you see me cheer for Kawhi ever again, PLEASE lobby to have me banned. This dude has been a piece of fecal matter. Not because he's not playing, but because he's been to good to practice with the team or sit on the bench. Fuck boy showing no kinda team unity or support. If he comes back this yr, I won't watch one playoff game. It's a fucking slap in the face for everyone who has struggled an fought to be where the team is. #FuckKawhi

cd98
04-01-2018, 09:00 PM

I love Kawhi’s game and I hope he comes back at some point. But I don’t see how you can take anything for granted with him anymore.

MoSpur02
04-01-2018, 09:01 PM
If you see me cheer for Kawhi ever again, PLEASE lobby to have me banned. This dude has been a piece of fecal matter. Not because he's not playing, but because he's been to good to practice with the team or sit on the bench. Fuck boy showing no kinda team unity or support. If he comes back this yr, I won't watch one playoff game. It's a fucking slap in the face for everyone who has struggled an fought to be where the team is. #FuckKawhi

A lot of fans feel this way I think. I sort of feel like that, but not to this extreme.

tholdren
04-01-2018, 10:05 PM
#F*uckYou. Better Kawhi gets traded because if he plays one more game in a Spurs uniform, you should become a Rockets fan rooting against him

Take your terrible avatar and name elsewhere. Kl is a crybaby

Expert
04-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Those few games KL played, we lost most of them. We'd be on a streak and KL would return and we'd lose. That happened several times. You know it had to stick in his craw, and he likely blamed his tenderflapithy for it.

YGWHI
04-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Take your terrible avatar and name elsewhere. Kl is a crybaby
Nah...I'll keep this avatar and name just to bother you :lol

Arcadian
04-01-2018, 11:48 PM
I always thought Gay was a solid addition to the team.

spurs10
04-02-2018, 01:35 AM
I always thought Gay was a solid addition to the team.
He is and he’s getting better every game...figuring it out.

Snaq O'Meal
04-02-2018, 01:40 AM

Rudy’s not a trash talker. Maybe that’s why Poop likes him so much.

Slippy
04-02-2018, 04:39 AM
Had a spring in step. The most athletic hes looked all season. Exclamation point was the his block on one end & then running the floor for the breakaway dunk on the same play. The way he damanded the ball & made things happen shows his confidence is up.

duncan2k5
04-02-2018, 07:30 AM

completely made up...nothing you said here is true...the guys HAS been practicing AND been courtside...the times he hasn't...did u even see what pop said? pop said he was better off spending his time working out and trying to come back than just sitting watching them play...everyone on the spurs understands except you dumbass fans and the old selfish fucks Parker and Ginobili who dont care about Kawhi's future because they want to go out with a bang

bklynspursfan
04-02-2018, 09:51 AM
completely made up...nothing you said here is true...the guys HAS been practicing AND been courtside...the times he hasn't...did u even see what pop said? pop said he was better off spending his time working out and trying to come back than just sitting watching them play...everyone on the spurs understands except you dumbass fans and the old selfish fucks Parker and Ginobili who dont care about Kawhi's future because they want to go out with a bang

Hardly true lol

jermaine
04-02-2018, 10:15 AM

Is he on the bench with the team!?! Is he practicing with the team!?! An you sound like that bitter bitch nigga Stak5 tryna discredit the 2 most decorated Spurs left on the team. Both of them have played their asses off for the team. So they expect that from someone who isn't as decorated as them. There's no shame in wanting him to lead by example. #FuckKawhi

tholdren
04-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Nah...I'll keep this avatar and name just to bother you :lol

Todays player fan

Ice009
04-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Is he on the bench with the team!?! Is he practicing with the team!?! An you sound like that bitter bitch nigga Stak5 tryna discredit the 2 most decorated Spurs left on the team. Both of them have played their asses off for the team. So they expect that from someone who isn't as decorated as them. There's no shame in wanting him to lead by example. #FuckKawhi

Both of them have played through injury for the Spurs and their national teams numerous times. They can say whatever they want.

Fuck Stephen Jackson. I no longer give a shit about the guy.

daslicer
04-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Both of them have played through injury for the Spurs and their national teams numerous times. They can say whatever they want.

I stopped respecting that guy after 2013.

duncan2k5
04-03-2018, 06:37 AM

both have also NOT played because of injury...wtf are u talking about? ppl forget kawhi played through a twice sprained ankle to take down the dubs in game 1 before he got it sprained a third time...cut the fuckery...the way u guys tell it, kawhi and parker played through everything, and kawhi sat through everything...

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Todays player fan
Not really. Because if he Spurs trade Kawhi I'll wish him a great career in other city and will keep posting here and rooting for the Spurs like always...with this same nick and avatar just to bother you. :lol

tholdren
04-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Not really. Because if he Spurs trade Kawhi I'll wish him a great career in other city and will keep posting here and rooting for the Spurs like always...with this same nick and avatar just to bother you. :lol

Your sigs a piece of shit too

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Your sigs a piece of shit too
Now that you say this...I'll keep it too. :lol