PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Stein : MJ to hire Kuptchak?

lefty
04-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Interesting tbh

Killakobe81
04-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Do it, Mitch ... I mean MJ?

Killakobe81
04-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Do it, Mitch ... I mean MJ?

on second thought no Pau Gasol type steals to be had with Hornets...Mitch can you replace the GM in Nola, Philly, MiL or SA?!
Caruso for Kemba would be an upgrade ...but not good enough needs to be more one-sided ...maybe kemba and the right to swap the Cleveland first ...tee, hee.

Mitch
04-02-2018, 11:29 PM
I'll consider it, tbh

Clipper Nation
04-02-2018, 11:48 PM
on second thought no Pau Gasol type steals to be had with Hornets...Mitch can you replace the GM in Nola, Philly, MiL or SA?!
Caruso for Kemba would be an upgrade ...but not good enough needs to be more one-sided ...maybe kemba and the right to swap the Cleveland first ...tee, hee.

I thought Lonzo was supposed to be a franchise guy? Why are you begging for rigged trades? Especially for a point guard? :lol

Killakobe81
04-02-2018, 11:50 PM
I thought Lonzo was supposed to be a franchise guy? Why are you begging for rigged trades? Especially for a point guard? :lol

not worried about Zo ..
But the aftermath and butthurt the trade for Pau caused is why I joined, ST... be awesome to leave on a similar note ...
BTW hope your sarcasm detector isnt broken.

lefty
04-05-2018, 06:43 AM
The Charlotte Hornets have made significant progress in contract talks with Mitch Kupchak to become President of Basketball Operations and General Manager, and a formal agreement is expected to be reached soon, league sources told ESPN.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)*April 5, 2018

Killakobe81
04-05-2018, 08:34 AM
All jokes aside not sure Magic and Mitch will do any sweetheart deals ...since Magic replaced him ..but if we could pawn off Deng on Mitch, who Kupchak signed and always liked that would be a "win"

lefty
04-05-2018, 07:34 PM
All jokes aside not sure Magic and Mitch will do any sweetheart deals ...since Magic replaced him ..but if we could pawn off Deng on Mitch, who Kupchak signed and always liked that would be a "win"