PDA

View Full Version : Cops Let Mustang Get Away...

Spurtacular
04-03-2018, 12:03 AM
When it hit 150 MPH. I guess they didn't want to cause fatalities for a change....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/cops-let-mustang-get-away-after-chase-hits-150-mph/ar-AAvnhci?ocid=spartandhp

Chris
04-03-2018, 01:51 AM
I think they do the same thing with certain motorcycles. They have cameras everywhere now. Unless it's stolen they will get caught eventually down the road.

hater
04-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Actually a smart thing to do

DJR210
04-03-2018, 03:41 PM
No need to chase in cars when you have a helicopter

UNT Eagles 2016
04-03-2018, 08:56 PM
No need to chase in cars when you have a helicopter

the helicopter can throw dynamite cans onto the road to stop the speeders

Avante
04-03-2018, 09:42 PM
the helicopter can throw dynamite cans onto the road to stop the speeders

Throwing dynamite from a helo?

Come on guy.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Throwing dynamite from a helo?

Come on guy.

Have you ever played any of the Need for Speed games?

Chucho
04-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Have you ever played any of the Need for Speed games?

He struggles with Electric Football from the 70s.

Avante
04-04-2018, 12:03 PM
He struggles with Electric Football from the 70s.

Stupid, the 70's? I was playing in the 60's. Still have 8 hand painted teams, yep, two conferences. I now own a battery powered field. It's...Vibrating Football..not electric.

So wrong as usual.

Also own the three Tecmo Bowl video games. Yep, could run Bo Jackson around (Tecmo 1) until I got bored with it.

Stupid, why do you always talk about things ya know...0...about? You look stupid, ok?

In Tecmo III, I can run back a KO in every game the Steelers play using Rod Woodson.

Mitch
04-04-2018, 06:39 PM
We can't have cops flinging spike strips and trying to headshot the driver these days

illusioNtEk
04-06-2018, 09:38 AM
I hit 130 mph one night I was drunk.. It was with my G35 and going that speed any little bump is dangerous. Thank god it had good suspension otherwise I wouldn’t be here.

chunticakes
04-06-2018, 10:27 AM
I hit 130 mph one night I was drunk.. It was with my G35 and going that speed any little bump is dangerous. Thank god it had good suspension otherwise I wouldn’t be here.

The fastest I ever did was 140 in my Corvette. Shits scary, the road is just a blur lol.

SpursforSix
04-06-2018, 10:49 AM
The fastest I ever did was 140 in my Corvette. Shits scary, the road is just a blur lol.

That's fucked up. Maybe I'm old, but now even when I get to 90, I start thinking about how little room for error there is.
I might have got up to 120 before and that was enough.

Unrelated by kind of funny...

We were going down a fairly busy road that had a neighborhood on the right hand side. Was going 40 or so and was reaching under my seat to grab my sunglasses.
My car pulled to the right and I slanted perfectly through a drive way on the right side. The road is so busy that I can't get back on. So I'm driving through these yards
next to the cars on the main road. I eventually take a right and get back into the neighborhood.

But I always laugh at what it must have looked like to the other drivers. Like I did that shit on purpose.

Spurtacular
04-13-2018, 01:29 AM

If true, you deserved to die, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
04-13-2018, 01:51 AM
friend had one, sold it to finance his other investments for his childrens future...nice car though, but asian guy with mustang looks weird...

sickdsm
04-13-2018, 07:12 AM
Stupid, the 70's? I was playing in the 60's. Still have 8 hand painted teams, yep, two conferences. I now own a battery powered field. It's...Vibrating Football..not electric.

So wrong as usual.

Also own the three Tecmo Bowl video games. Yep, could run Bo Jackson around (Tecmo 1) until I got bored with it.

Stupid, why do you always talk about things ya know...0...about? You look stupid, ok?

In Tecmo III, I can run back a KO in every game the Steelers play using Rod Woodson.

Guy is literally bragging about running with Bo in Tecmo. One of, if not THEE, most op player in all of sports video game history. They literally have tournaments of Tecmo bowl today where your not allowed to play with the Raiders.

pgardn
04-13-2018, 07:41 AM

So wrong as usual.

And you can hear trees grow.

So this is how it ends... this is how you know the old horse is asking to be put down...

Avante
04-23-2018, 12:29 AM
And you can hear trees grow.

So this is how it ends... this is how you know the old horse is asking to be put down...

Dude, are you really as stupid as you act?

Avante
04-23-2018, 12:31 AM
Guy is literally bragging about running with Bo in Tecmo. One of, if not THEE, most op player in all of sports video game history. They literally have tournaments of Tecmo bowl today where your not allowed to play with the Raiders.

I could beat anyone in Tecmo Bowl. And ya can stop Bo, but you know that,

Xevious
04-24-2018, 03:34 PM

98tX2Y9X_yA