PDA

View Full Version : Balkan women...what are yoir thoughts\experiences?

DeadlyDynasty
04-03-2018, 02:24 PM
I dated a Bosnian chick 2 years ago, but it was convenience fucking on base. There's this Bulgarian chick I work with now who walks the line of sluttiness and innocence perfectly. I just want one night, maybe more. Havent jad sex since late January so I'm ready to explode

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 02:30 PM
do what you usually do and pay for it

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 02:35 PM
If a woman is Balkan, I take an extra base.

DMC
04-03-2018, 02:38 PM

Have you ever gotten to third base with one though?

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Have you ever gotten to third base with one though?

I've never been with a Balkan woman but the joke didn't work otherwise.

DeadlyDynasty
04-03-2018, 03:02 PM

You only pay on R&R's in the contracting world. I could've married the first girl that liked me 20 years ago and watched the all-too-familiar tragic ugly ending though. That seems to be what suckers with uncertain futures do though.

DisAsTerBot
04-03-2018, 03:52 PM

:rollin

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 03:55 PM
You only pay on R&R's in the contracting world. I could've married the first girl that liked me 20 years ago and watched the all-too-familiar tragic ugly ending though. That seems to be what suckers with uncertain futures do though.
Yeah much better to just pay them to pretend to like you.

DeadlyDynasty
04-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Yeah much better to just pay them to pretend to like you.
That's not why you pay them, dumbass. When you're on leave you just need to nut.

You pay more than I do (albeit with your parents' money) and you're still a failure compared to your contemporaries. But keep thinking she'll stick around for you when you max out as a ticket-clinic expert in somewhere far away from the glamour of SoCal. You're way too inexperienced in life to argue with me

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 04:17 PM
That's not why you pay them, dumbass. When you're on leave you just need to nut.

You pay more than I do (albeit with your parents' money) and you're still a failure compared to your contemporaries. But keep thinking she'll stick around for you when you max out as a ticket-clinic expert in somewhere far away from the glamour of SoCal. You're way too inexperienced in life to argue with me
lol. lonely and horny old man lashing out.

Pavlov
04-03-2018, 04:22 PM
:lol what just happened here?

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 04:38 PM
And when I'm with a woman, she's never Balkan.

SpursforSix
04-03-2018, 04:38 PM
If she's a Balkan, I'm a walkin'.

DJR210
04-03-2018, 05:31 PM
Solid start to this thread IMO

04-03-2018, 06:05 PM
dfens

Trill Clinton
04-03-2018, 06:54 PM

:lmao

Avante
04-03-2018, 08:19 PM
What experience has taught me.

White women...they wanna talk afterwards, so if ya plan on a repeat performance ya better yakyakyak.
Mexican women....WET...it's like a damn flood.
Asian women....ya think your John Holmes.
Black women...hard ass and that odor.

Another thing experienced has taught me...

Her bathroom will tell you all ya need to know about her. This is if ya plan on getting serious, if it's just a fuck, then fuck that.

chunticakes
04-03-2018, 08:55 PM

White women...they wanna talk afterwards, so if ya plan on a repeat performance ya better yakyakyak.

Her bathroom will tell you all ya need to know about her. This is if ya plan on getting serious, if it's just a fuck, then fuck that.

What about kids?

benefactor
04-03-2018, 08:55 PM
:lol...not bad

Avante
04-03-2018, 09:11 PM
What about kids?

Any man asking about kids needs his ass kicked, ya sick fuck.

chunticakes
04-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Any man asking about kids needs his ass kicked, ya sick fuck.

Did Phuong Tran's parents try to kick your ass?

Avante
04-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Did Phuong Tran's parents try to kick your ass?

You're the one talking about kids ya sick fuck, I have never talked about kids, it's sick.

AaronY
04-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Nice :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
04-03-2018, 11:54 PM

White women... easily the most social, but what I can't stand is that so many of them are way too big on dogs. Like, if you let a dog sleep in your bed, get the fuck away from me, I'm a neat freak and you're fucking disgusting. I don't like dogs or pets like that. And so many are way too Godly.

Mexican women... usually have an enormous familia for obvious reasons. And get pregnant way too young. And get fat in the wrong places easily even without a pregnancy. Meh. And the uber religious thingy again.

Asian women... are antisocial and introverted as fuck. Are often extremely boring and it's hard to find one with any measurable tits.

Black women... usually bitch too much. Complain, complain, complain. If there's something to complain about, they complain. And you have to hear about their hair 12 hours a day.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-04-2018, 12:00 AM
As for Balkan women, nope I've never really met one I think, except someone with Greek ancestry named Katrina something-opolos, I forget her name but she was in my microeconomics class in college.

I hear Albanian women (21-35) are some of the nicest women out there and not very religious, either.

lebomb
04-04-2018, 07:28 AM
True story coming from a black man..............

Hit the club and see a group of black girls sitting there. A couple of them are really hot looking. I ask the first black girl to dance....."no not right now". Move over and and the second one to dance......."um no". I ask the last black girl if she wanted to dance, keep in mind this is a fast song, not grinding music.........."maybe later". At the next table a hispanic girl is sitting there. I ask her to dance.........she jumps up and says "lets go"!!! The black girls all look over and give me that "you asshole, just like niggas to go for the white girls" look. :rolleyes Thats my experience typically with black women. You ask them to dance or try to talk to them and they seem totally uninterested, you go over and actually talk to and dance with a white/hispanic woman and the black girls all get pissed. :claw

monosylab1k
04-04-2018, 10:49 AM
:lol DD vs SR21 is always fun to read.

DeadlyDynasty
04-04-2018, 11:09 AM
lol. lonely and horny old man lashing out.
:lolThis must be directed at the poster below you, cause he definitely matches all three criteria. I can't be more than 5-6 years older than you, and yes I'm horny as hell--you'd be too if you went 2 months without sex...I'd probably fuck a babushka right now

resistanze
04-04-2018, 08:42 PM

Wow. Color me surprised.

dfens
04-06-2018, 06:19 PM
dfens (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24674)

god bless son, let me educate these limp dick niggas on how to proceed tbh. I'll assume she's born and bred in the balkans otherwise all bets are off.

sons balkan women are fighters tbh, they might look fragile and less focused then their western cousins but that's because they haven't lost their humanity like the rest. If the girl is walking the slut line, then it probably means she's lonely and just dying for some attention (social circle in the states is weak probably), they're usually playing hard to get and they'll toy with you. They probably disconsider you for your shallow culture, they might even fuck you but they'll look at you like you're some kind of soulless peasants (which is true tbh).

tbh if you really want to have fun with her you gotta put in the work. Even if she's going full slut deep inside it's far from her values (unless she's a full out whore).

she also has a statistical advantage over the cow merrycan women, so her rating is probably up and she'll be a bit cocky as she knows it, so you probably have more competitors and she's testing the waters. Again, all signs for being a tease and wanting nothing more then attention. Probably a sensible lonely soul in soulless merica, so underneath the slutiness there may even be some serious toxicity attached, as she came there only for the money. Probably polite and innocent but with serious bite on serious topics.

if you manage to bed her fun times ahead, just don't go for the ass tbh .. big no no.

tldr :
1. unless you got major game or are great catch you in for some blue balls son.
2. keep it real tbh, but don't try to be desperate (you sound desperate). also she'll appreciate if you can talk something more then sports.
3. if you hate america and its values you might up your rating.

can't say more as I don't know the field, the person, etc. god bless sons

DeadlyDynasty
04-07-2018, 11:34 AM
She works in Donetsk and I work in Kramatorsk, which might as well be worlds apart since she's on the Russian side. She was here on a 2-day business trip...we work in the same overall reporting cell (heavy weapons violations, civcas, etc), but on different sides of the line. Btw, Balkan women in general gave it up pretty easily in AFG:lmao. Bosnians, Macedonian, and Kosovoan women couldn't wait to spread their legs. To further debunk the 'murica point, her fiance is from Lake Charles, LA of all places:lol

Will I ever get to bed her? Maybe not, but she's fine as fuck and I'll try when she comes through here again

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 12:26 PM
DeadlyDynasty odd you bring up Kosovo... I thought Kosovo was Muslim?

DeadlyDynasty
04-07-2018, 01:12 PM
DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365) odd you bring up Kosovo... I thought Kosovo was Muslim?
They are, as were the Bosnians I worked with.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 02:52 PM
They are, as were the Bosnians I worked with.

that seems mutually exclusive, though. Muslim women spreading their legs outside of marriage?

As per the Qu'ran, that's strictly haraam (forbidden) and punishable by death by stoning... and that's if it's with a Muslim man.

I couldn't imagine what the punishment is for "spreading your legs" for a non-Muslim American man. Probably something out of a B-horror movie.

Splits
04-07-2018, 03:14 PM
that seems mutually exclusive, though. Muslim women spreading their legs outside of marriage?

As per the Qu'ran, that's strictly haraam (forbidden) and punishable by death by stoning... and that's if it's with a Muslim man.

I couldn't imagine what the punishment is for "spreading your legs" for a non-Muslim American man. Probably something out of a B-horror movie.

Gottdamn you are fucking stupid.

Considering you don't own a passport, stay out of threads dealing with foreigners.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 03:21 PM

Considering you don't own a passport, stay out of threads dealing with foreigners.

The company I just got a job for is based in India, so it's going to be hard staying away from foreigners. Passport? nah, who needs that.

LkrFan
04-07-2018, 03:34 PM

:lol

BD24
04-07-2018, 04:01 PM

tbh

lefty20
04-10-2018, 02:12 AM

Well played, sir!