BillMc
04-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Would be cool. You have link bro?

BatManu20
04-03-2018, 02:44 PM
April Fools was 2 days ago brah

baseline bum
04-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Fuck that, his season is over. The Spurs don't have 15 games for him to get in shape any more.

dabom
04-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Would be cool. You have link bro?

I'll let it stay anonymous. It's real though.

daslicer
04-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Imaginary sources say he will play in the playoffs. Then when the first round starts the imaginary sources will say he's not ready. If the Spurs get out of the first round then the imaginary sources will say he will be most likely be ready for the start of the second round. Once the Second round starts the imaginary sources will say he's still not ready but can possibly play at the start of the conference finals.

TheGreatYacht
04-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Lol cum fart thread

jermaine
04-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Fuck that nigga... everyone knows their roles now.

spurraider21
04-03-2018, 03:17 PM
OP suck a faggot. :lmao

"Sources". :lmao

phxspurfan
04-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Fuck that, his season is over. The Spurs don't have 15 games for him to get in shape any more.

Curry is coming in at the start of the second round. I mean he has been playing, but it's a similar setup where there will be questions after the long layoff. If Kawhi wants to play we should let him play, even if it's 10-20 mins a night. The question is does he want to play

Silver&Black
04-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Godfuckindamnit. You pretty much guaranteed another rolled ankle "if" he does return.

Stop making Kawhi threads. Use use ultimate jinxing ability and start making Harden/Durant threads, plz.

Stabula
04-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Lol cum fart thread

Spur|n|Austin
04-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Dude OP you're constantly posting these hot takes without links and they never end up happening (speaking Kawhi's return here). Are you a glutton for punishment considering you're always wrong?

dabom
04-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Dude OP you're constantly posting these hot takes without links and they never end up happening (speaking Kawhi's return here). Are you a glutton for punishment considering you're always wrong?

Bet you $200 that he comes back this season or this playoffs. Or pussy off. :lmao

rastaspur
04-03-2018, 06:59 PM
If i had a nickel for everytime the op claimed sources id be within throwing distance of bezos wealth.

dabom
04-03-2018, 07:00 PM
If i had a nickel for everytime the op claimed sources id be within throwing distance of bezos wealth.

You said you got MJ skills in a weekend. :lmao

rastaspur
04-03-2018, 07:11 PM
You said you got MJ skills in a weekend. :lmao

Thats incorrect. At this point the vast majority of posters think you are completely full of shit. Say what you want because nobody believes what you say.

I said i worked on new moves relentlessly and could incorporate them after a week of concetrating on them.

No mention of mj. In my opinion, if you cant learn a post move or a spin move, etc. After practicing it over and over for a week straight then you are either mentally challenged or just a horrible athlete.

Mikeanaro
04-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Gotta call my grandma!
KIWI IS BACK!

tholdren
04-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Thats incorrect. At this point the vast majority of posters think you are completely full of shit. Say what you want because nobody believes what you say.

I said i worked on new moves relentlessly and could incorporate them after a week of concetrating on them.

No mention of mj. In my opinion, if you cant learn a post move or a spin move, etc. After practicing it over and over for a week straight then you are either mentally challenged or just a horrible athlete.

Did you win a special olympics medal after all your hard work that week?

dabom
04-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Did you win a special olympics medal after all your hard work that week?

:lol

Joseph Kony
04-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Faggot OP making faggot threads per par. just a quick glance thru this attention whores shitty post history you can see all his failed predictions :lol have fun whacking off to highlights of that autistic faggot from last season because he aint coming back

dabom
04-03-2018, 07:20 PM
You heard that NBA players? An MJ fadeaway is 1 week away from being in your arsenal. :lol

dbreiden83080
04-03-2018, 07:24 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

coachmac87
04-03-2018, 07:50 PM
I think OP may be on to something...

Kawhi and his “group” don’t give a fuck. They’ll play the last game of the year and be ready to hoop lol

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Can't see the point on playing him now. If he's ready in next weeks, just keep him healthy to next season with the Spurs, or keep healthy him for a trade.

Why would the Spurs take the risk of aggravating his injury for just 10 games? Just sit him to next season.

TheDoctor
04-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Can't see the point on playing him now. If he's ready in next weeks, just keep him healthy to next season with the Spurs, or keep healthy him for a trade.

So you're accepting he's been cleared and healthy but he ain't playing because he lacks heart? Good.

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 08:14 PM
So you're accepting he's been cleared and healthy but he ain't playing because he lacks heart? Good.

You forget I said "IF he's ready IN NEXT WEEKS" He's not healthy/ready now. I truly believe it.

BillMc
04-03-2018, 08:20 PM
I forget I said "if he's ready in next weeks" He's not healthy/ready now.

This isn't a troll question, I promise bro.I respect you standing by your guy when so many of us (myself included) are throwing shit. But do you think after 7 months or more of rehab, he's really gonna get any better? Or be in a situation where he can make it any worse by playing? And if so, do you consider it career threatening? Because if we take Kawhi's word for it, and its still not better after all this time, after all these setbacks, you have to wonder if he's done. Done not as a Spur, but as an NBA player. The pundints shouldn't be talking about big markets, if they were serious, they'd talk about if he can ever play again.

keithington1
04-03-2018, 08:20 PM
I'd respect him again.

TheDoctor
04-03-2018, 08:42 PM
You forget I said "IF he's ready IN NEXT WEEKS" He's not healthy/ready now. I truly believe it.

Sorry man, suddenly I thought I was part of Kawhi's Group and purposely omitted that "IF" part to create more drama.

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 08:58 PM
This isn't a troll question, I promise bro.I respect you standing by your guy when so many of us (myself included) are throwing shit. But do you think after 7 months or more of rehab, he's really gonna get any better? Or be in a situation where he can make it any worse by playing? And if so, do you consider it career threatening? Because if we take Kawhi's word for it, and its still not better after all this time, after all these setbacks, you have to wonder if he's done. Done not as a Spur, but as an NBA player. The pundints shouldn't be talking about big markets, if they were serious, they'd talk about if he can ever play again.
I guess I already posted about offseason treatments...This injury -where there is no tendon rupture- needs aggressive treatments that players in activity can get only in offseason to be successful.

Until Kawhi doesn't get it, I wouldn't worry about how he looks now, or how much time it took to heal.

After he gets a whole summer of these type of treatments IF his quad isn't well yet...Everyone would realize he has to adapt his game to a new, different form.

Unless NYC doctors say he's improved in these last weeks, it's impossible to answer your questions until October.

coachmac87
04-03-2018, 09:05 PM
I guess I already posted about offseason treatments...This injury -where there is no tendon rupture- needs aggressive treatments that players in activity can get only in offseason to be successful.

Until Kawhi doesn't get it, I wouldn't worry about how he looks now, or how much time it took to heal.

After he gets a whole summer of these type of treatments IF his quad isn't well yet...Everyone would realize he has to adapt his game to a new, different form.

Unless NYC doctors say he's improved in these last weeks, it's impossible to answer your questions until October.

Why must these aggressive treatments happen in the 3 month offseason? He’s been out longer then that

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Sorry man, suddenly I thought I was part of Kawhi's Group and purposely omitted that "IF" part to create more drama.

His group? Do you mean his gang, Pop? Sorry, suddenly I thought you were Woj talking about Pop and a tense, emotional meeting. :lol

SAGirl
04-03-2018, 09:06 PM
I have. A chronic injury like this, that leaves him in pain the day after a game to the point it affecting daily activities??? He hasn't really described the pain of how it affects him but I am going by that video that surfaced in Nov where he barely can climb a plane stairs. I have compared him to Tiago Splitter AKA "The mysterious calf injury that has no solution."

I think it's a lot tougher for fans to consider the possibility his career might be over or cut short, specially playerfans.

It would be a shame but it happens every season to someone ...

BillMc
04-03-2018, 09:06 PM

Fair enough. Thanks for that:toast. But why do these treatments have to be done only in the offseason? 3 months is still 3 months no matter when you do it. He could have done it January, February and March and be ready to go now. Why wait until the offseason?

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Why must these aggressive treatments happen in the 3 month offseason? He’s been out longer then that

Fair enough. Thanks for that:toast. But why do these treatments have to be done only in the offseason? 3 months is still 3 months no matter when you do it. He could have done it January, February and March and be ready to go now. Why wait until the offseason?

About drugs, I mean medication, time of rest, and possible adverse effects to treatment.

BillMc
04-03-2018, 09:10 PM
I have. A chronic injury like this, that leaves him in pain the day after a game to the point it affecting daily activities??? He hasn't really described the pain of how it affects him but I am going by that video that surfaced in Nov where he barely can climb a plane stairs. I have compared him to Tiago Splitter AKA "The mysterious calf injury that has no solution."

I think it's a lot tougher for fans to consider the possibility his career might be over or cut short, specially playerfans.

It would be a shame but it happens every season to someone ...

You're absolutely right. But nobody on either side is bringing up "career ending" or "Permanently damaged." The media says he's hurt, then pivots either to - Spurs are treating bim bad, or he wants out of SA for money or brand reasons. It's like both sides sort of imply its a game. If the injury itself really was the sticking point, you'd think someone would be taling about being worried for Kawhi. That's what I find weird.

SAGirl
04-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Could have done them in preseason when he already missed the entire practices and teammates hasn't seen him etc. I actually thought he took as long as December to get back bc he got those treatments, the plasma injections, back then and that's a treatment that requires rest. He has been out since August when training camp started and he couldn't participate bc of his injury.

BillMc
04-03-2018, 09:11 PM
About drugs, I mean medication, time of rest, and possible adverse effects to treatment.

I see. Thanks for the clarification.

coachmac87
04-03-2018, 09:20 PM

Educate us more on this treatment you speak of...

coachmac87
04-03-2018, 09:23 PM
You're absolutely right. But nobody on either side is bringing up "career ending" or "Permanently damaged." The media says he's hurt, then pivots either to - Spurs are treating bim bad, or he wants out of SA for money or brand reasons. It's like both sides sort of imply its a game. If the injury itself really was the sticking point, you'd think someone would be taling about being worried for Kawhi. That's what I find weird.

Imo I think this has everything to do with injury. Whether Spurs are gonna give him the super max or not..,

The media is just stirring the pot like always

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Educate us more on this treatment you speak of...

It's not just one. But it depends on how the injury looks.

There is some medication that takes long weeks to take effect but also needs a time to be eliminated from a player body. The latter is why only in summer they could get it.

coachmac87
04-03-2018, 09:41 PM

There is some medication that takes long weeks to take effect but also needs a time to be eliminated from a player body. The latter is why only in summer they could get it.

Can you be more specific on this treatment? What is it called?

YGWHI
04-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Can you be more specific on this treatment? What is it called?
I don't know the name of medications. But if I say it's an issue the time that takes to be eliminated you should realize that teams, doctors and players aren't open to talk about it in public.

They're just "aggressive treatments"

SASdynasty!
04-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Parker’s done.

SASdynasty!
04-03-2018, 10:07 PM
..screwing around. He’ll average 25/12 in the playoffs tbh.

dabom
04-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Parker’s done.

Spur|n|Austin
04-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Bet you $200 that he comes back this season or this playoffs. Or pussy off. :lmao

Guy, I didn't say he wasn't coming back, I said your sauces have been mild.

dabom
04-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Guy, I didn't say he wasn't coming back, I said your sauces have been mild.

You don't wanna bet? :lol

ceds
04-04-2018, 01:26 AM
:rollin

:claw :claw

dabom
04-04-2018, 01:29 AM
:rollin

:claw :claw

I see you putting work on these fools. :bobo

ceds
04-04-2018, 01:34 AM
I see you putting work on these fools. :bobo

:bobo

In Kawhi we trust

sad to see so many bitch out on him

dabom
04-04-2018, 01:37 AM
:bobo

In Kawhi we trust

sad to see so many bitch out on him

Lots of trolls. Mainly Kawhi-hating and Danny Green possibly leaving-lashing out. Chinook

A lot of pussies too. :lol

ceds
04-04-2018, 01:42 AM
i learnt my lesson with Chinook in the summer time....
i don't wanna get him going on green with a 6 paragraph fluff essay on why Danny is a top 10-15 SG / defender

should have moved him to philly last offseason

dabom
04-04-2018, 01:43 AM
i learnt my lesson with Chinook in the summer time....
i don't wanna get him going on green with a 6 paragraph fluff essay on why Danny is a top 10-15 SG / defender

should have moved him to philly last offseason

He got a lot of shitty takes we have made threads on them. :lol

ceds
04-04-2018, 01:56 AM
He got a lot of shitty takes we have made threads on them. :lol

At least he brings content to the board....even if he is off base 90% of the time :lol

It's better then Apo hype threads (take me up on that 1k bet instead of bitching out) & throldren / ducks trump gun nut propaganda

SupremeGuy
04-04-2018, 02:43 AM
How can any team really take that fucker seriously after pulling this shit?

tholdren
04-04-2018, 07:48 PM

Bwahahahhahahahah you dont know your ass from your elbow regarding the human body. Evidence above

tholdren
04-04-2018, 07:51 PM

Lolololol this is either

1. Best troll.job ever... if so awesome

2. Written by a goddamn bum laying in front of the att center.

tholdren
04-04-2018, 07:52 PM
I don't know the name of medications. But if I say it's an issue the time that takes to be eliminated you should realize that teams, doctors and players aren't open to talk about it in public.

They're just "aggressive treatments"

Hot damn these keep getting better. Nevermind, you are a doctor. W t f

Ice009
04-04-2018, 10:30 PM

Do you work in the medical field or something?

tholdren
04-04-2018, 10:37 PM

No but he stayed at a holiday inn express

Stabula
04-04-2018, 10:39 PM

No he doesn't know shit

YGWHI
04-05-2018, 05:39 PM
No but he stayed at a holiday inn express

No he doesn't know shit

Who knows but it seems like I'm the only guy here that knows how much some corticoids help to treat and heal inflammatory injuries.
And how much careful doctors have to be in using them on athletes because of multiple side effects that can ruin players careers.

Since ST love to jump to the wrong conclusions...I have to remind you guys that there is a big difference between corticoids and anabolic steroids.
No one uses anabolic to heal a quad injury but some corticoids are very aggressive, only can be prescribed/used in offseason.

tholdren
04-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Who knows but it seems like I'm the only guy here that knows how much some corticoids help to treat and heal inflammatory injuries.
And how much careful doctors have to be in using them on athletes because of multiple side effects that can ruin players careers.

Since ST love to jump to the wrong conclusions...I have to remind you guys that there is a big difference between corticoids and anabolic steroids.
No one uses anabolic to heal a quad injury but some corticoids are very aggressive, only can be prescribed/used in offseason.

Wtf just go back to complimebting kl your days as webmd are over

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-05-2018, 07:59 PM
I read the title of this thread and just rolled my eyes. Sub-par troll effort

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-05-2018, 08:01 PM

Just because you glazed over a couple of articles on WedMD and Yahoo Answers doesn't make you "know more" about Kawhi's injury lmao this is just pure delusion

YGWHI
04-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Just because you glazed over a couple of articles on WedMD and Yahoo Answers doesn't make you "know more" about Kawhi's injury lmao this is just pure delusion
You're free to believe what you want to believe.
The fact that I was never wrong about a Kawhi's update in my two/three years here doesnt mean anything.
I'm just a guy online posting in a sports forum, like you and many others.

tholdren
04-05-2018, 08:27 PM
You're free to believe what you want to believe.
The fact that I was never wrong about a Kawhi's update in my two/three years here doesnt mean anything.
I'm just a guy online posting in a sports forum, like you and many others.

Who doesnt know anything about the body.....

paperboy77
04-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Pisses me off that Jimmy Butler is back an our guy is still pondering a return! :pimpslap

spursistan
04-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Jimmy Butler made his comeback from a sprained knee and this nigga is still trying to get ready to play for about a year now :lmao..

Yeah, sure let's double up those 19 millions to he can sit some more :lol..

SAGirl
04-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Jimmy Butler is back???
Seriously... The running joke in the NBA all season is who is going to be back playing sooner than Kawhi Leonard? Think Hayward, Kyrie play sooner? I mean this is straight up ridiculous.

BillMc
04-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Jimmy Butler is back???
Seriously... The running joke in the NBA all season is who is going to be back playing sooner than Kawhi Leonard? Think Hayward, Kyrie play sooner? I mean this is straight up ridiculous.

Beginning to think Wilt Chamberlain will play sooner.

tholdren
04-07-2018, 11:12 PM
I remember a few years ago when i said not a team leader. Ill wait for apologies

SAGirl
04-07-2018, 11:13 PM
:lmao

Russ
04-07-2018, 11:19 PM

Fans need to be more realistic -- let's just hope he's able to sit on the bench at some point this year.

cd021
04-07-2018, 11:28 PM
No way he comes back in the playoffs, Spurs just procrastinating on announcing it, tbh.

offset formation
04-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Already announced out for Kings game. You're down to the last game against the Pelicans dabom. And there's no way he comes back just for the playoffs, out of shape, messing with rotations, etc.

Not looking too good there, bruh.

I'm certainly not going to hold you to your word, but you might ought to acknowledge your source is full of it to save face, assuming he's not back in New Orleans.

ceds
04-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Damn Kawhi has turned into a ST Villain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JSuF6HCqko

:lol

I still have faith he will get back to 100% by next season, be supermaxed & stay the face of the franchise

Ice009
04-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Where the heck is here anyway? Is he even back in San Antonio?

LakerHater
04-08-2018, 09:56 PM
At this point I dnt believe any Kawhi news unless I see it!

BillMc
04-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Where the heck is here anyway? Is he even back in San Antonio?

Been wondering that myself. No one seems to know....we're in Rose territory almost. :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Been wondering that myself. No one seems to know....we're in Rose territory almost. :lol

Just send a PM to that Australian poster who met a relative of a Spurs player and got insider info:lol

phxspurfan
04-09-2018, 01:47 AM
I bumped into him at HEB last night. He asked for the store manager's help getting some Glucosamine off the shelf. Then after the manager got Kawhi his Glucosamine Kawhi's uncle yelled at the store manager, found a second source of Glucosamine and drove to LA.

Chillen
04-09-2018, 06:54 AM
I bumped into him at HEB last night. He asked for the store manager's help getting some Glucosamine off the shelf. Then after the manager got Kawhi his Glucosamine Kawhi's uncle yelled at the store manager, found a second source of Glucosamine and drove to LA.

Lame joke, that stuff is awesome I am sure plenty of NBA players take it everyday no matter how old.

offset formation
04-09-2018, 07:25 AM
Fans need to be more realistic -- let's just hope he's able to sit on the bench at some point this year.

But sitting is hard on the quads. Makes them sore.

BillMc
04-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Just send a PM to that Australian poster who met a relative of a Spurs player and got insider info:lol
:lol Reliable sources.

cd98
04-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Boy is it going to be amazing when Kawhi, after spending the last month in NY, shows up in NO for the Pelicans game and tells Pop he's ready to go.

bklynspursfan
04-09-2018, 11:29 AM
At least they're our colors?

SpursforSix
04-09-2018, 11:55 AM

Except for the gang rape stuff.

daslicer
04-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Boy is it going to be amazing when Kawhi, after spending the last month in NY, shows up in NO for the Pelicans game and tells Pop he's ready to go.

I would laugh if Kawhi had this type of moment in the lockeroom with Pop and the Spurs

GZwQeHaXfNo

Keepin' it real
04-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Kawhi is gonna play in the playoffs this April

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/242/631/382.gif

DaBears
04-09-2018, 01:34 PM
If Shannon Sharp turns out to be completely wrong & incorrect about Kawhi Leonard has played his last game as a SPURS player, cuz he knows his camp or LK.. Does he lose all credibility?

KDKSpurs24
04-09-2018, 01:38 PM
If Shannon Sharp turns out to be completely wrong & incorrect about Kawhi Leonard has played his last game as a SPURS player, cuz he knows his camp or LK.. Does he lose all credibility?
You mean Chris Carter?

DaBears
04-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Oh yes, my bad... CC... Although Shannon has had a stance on the situation aswell, but made no proclamations like CC. Still begs the question, if he is wrong we cannot take anyone word unless it comes from the horses mouth.

Horse
04-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Oh yes, my bad... CC... Although Shannon has had a stance on the situation aswell, but made no proclamations like CC. Still begs the question, if he is wrong we cannot take anyone word unless it comes from the horses mouth.
He already has no credibility cause he’s always drunk

BillMc
04-09-2018, 03:36 PM
19 million to suit up for your team?

Homie don't play that.

SAGirl
04-09-2018, 04:43 PM
At least they're our colors?

they are nice... does that mean he inked a deal with Jordan after all?

I am not a target audience for those, but they are really nice looking.

BillMc
04-09-2018, 04:52 PM
they are nice... does that mean he inked a deal with Jordan after all?

I am not a target audience for those, but they are really nice looking.

The tag line should be:

"Kawhi's Jordans. When you wanna look good on and off the court....mainly, off the court."