PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green: "Kawhi had another setback, he's still in pain"

Chef Curry
04-04-2018, 01:08 PM

Get well soon Kawhi. I'm praying for the kid :bobo

DAF86
04-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Not that needed confirmation but this pretty much seals that Kawhi won't play again this season.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Will Kawhi ever be able to wipe his own ass again?

loveforthegame
04-04-2018, 01:21 PM
I thought Parker said he’s not practicing with the team at all?? Green says here that he has been at practices and teaching the young players and still involved with the team.

Which is it? Or has Kawhi’s uncle got Green spinning for him too? I’m sure someone will claim that here.

cd98
04-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Drip, drip, info.

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 01:27 PM
I thought Parker said he’s not practicing with the team at all?? Green says here that he has been at practices and teaching the young players and still involved with the team.

Which is it? Or has Kawhi’s uncle got Green spinning for him too? I’m sure someone will claim that here.

Parker has no credibility as far as I'm concerned... The guy is simply jealous of Kawhi, and has been for some time

DPG21920
04-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Parker has no credibility as far as I'm concerned... The guy is simply jealous of Kawhi, and has been for some time

:lmao

r0drig0lac
04-04-2018, 01:30 PM
my nigga

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 01:32 PM

U laugh... But before this year many ppl were saying such... But now most of u are gonna pretend no one was saying that before

wingster
04-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Was it stated exactly when this was recorded?

K...
04-04-2018, 01:40 PM
So isn't equally plausible that kawhi is not injured but trying to stretch his absence to fuck the team and bolt.. or that he's permanently disabled and trying to hide that with a disnformation campaign to prevent losing the super Max or loss of trade value?

Dverde
04-04-2018, 01:42 PM
This thread needs some multiple sources Broussard pics

illusioNtEk
04-04-2018, 01:45 PM
So we going to give him the Maxxx even tho he is hurting ?g

r0drig0lac
04-04-2018, 01:55 PM
So isn't equally plausible that kawhi is not injured but trying to stretch his absence to fuck the team and bolt.. or that he's permanently disabled and trying to hide that with a disnformation campaign to prevent losing the super Max or loss of trade value?

100% of the people involved say exactly the same thing, so even with everyone on the same page, if someone decides to believe a hypothetical theory (which may or may not be true) and not what everybody is saying, there is not much do

boutons_deux
04-04-2018, 01:56 PM
So we going to give him the Maxxx even tho he is hurting ?g

passing the physical is always part of any contract

boutons_deux
04-04-2018, 01:57 PM

G F Y

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 01:57 PM
:wow :dramaquee

and :jack

SAGirl
04-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Exactly what I thought happened. Really worrisome stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Career is in danger at this point. All the drama was deflection 101.

TheRemix
04-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Kawhi just needs to say something. He owes it to his team and the fans. Fuck this being quiet shtick, if you want to be leader of any team you need to have a voice. Kawhi is a top 3 player in the world when healthy, what is he shy about? Tim was "quiet" but he took care of shit behind closed doors. Kawhi is just very distant from everyone. That's not a leadership quality.

TheRemix
04-04-2018, 02:03 PM

Good point. That's possible

SAGirl
04-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Not that needed confirmation but this pretty much seals that Kawhi won't play again this season.
This too. I have been telling others this but some still have hope like in a movie that Kiwi will show up from nowhere. Dabom's thread pretty much sealed Kiwi's fate this season....:wakeup

SpurPadre
04-04-2018, 02:06 PM

He's too busy fucking Kawhi's girl to notice, tbh.

cd98
04-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Green reminds me of Frank Drebin of Police Squad telling everything that there is nothing to see as fireworks are blasting in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFl__NlOpA

diego
04-04-2018, 02:21 PM
Don't see how this helps kawhi case

Either he is legit too hurt to play which screams damaged goods

Or he is unable to play through a little pain, he's a pussy

Or he is making it up to bolt, he's a lying ungrateful coward

Canyonero
04-04-2018, 02:23 PM
RIP

hater
04-04-2018, 02:23 PM

:lmao what a meltdown

BatManu20
04-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Damn. Kawhi might legitimately be damaged goods at 26.

SpursDynasty85
04-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Don't see how this helps kawhi case

Either he is legit too hurt to play which screams damaged goods

Or he is unable to play through a little pain, he's a pussy

Or he is making it up to bolt, he's a lying ungrateful coward

Well the lying could stem from a backdoor deal. Otherwise yes the lying would mean he legit is trying to damage the spurs but if it means he is healthy enough to play a team will sign him though. Someone did mention it, it is very weird media doesn't bring up the injury concern part nearly as much as the unverifiable dissention parts.

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Kawhi just needs to say something. He owes it to his team and the fans. Fuck this being quiet shtick, if you want to be leader of any team you need to have a voice. Kawhi is a top 3 player in the world when healthy, what is he shy about? Tim was "quiet" but he took care of shit behind closed doors. Kawhi is just very distant from everyone. That's not a leadership quality.

He is distant from YOU... Not the team or doctors

coachmac87
04-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Link to interview?

Sounds old just by reading the story

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Well the lying could stem from a backdoor deal. Otherwise yes the lying would mean he legit is trying to damage the spurs but if it means he is healthy enough to play a team will sign him though. Someone did mention it, it is very weird media doesn't bring up the injury concern part nearly as much as the unverifiable dissention parts.

Because injuries don't sell... Drama does

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Link to interview?

Sounds old just by reading the story

The interview is at the bottom of the linked page in the OP. Looks like it was just yesterday.

K...
04-04-2018, 02:39 PM

But you know what sells better? Actual basketball..

TheRemix
04-04-2018, 02:42 PM
He is distant from YOU... Not the team or doctors

Then why all the speculation and subtle jabs from teammates? They seem just as confused as we are

K...
04-04-2018, 02:43 PM
I guess it's fair to say that it's obvious some amount of the league chatter is rival teams trying to create drama. They have every reason to create a reason for Spurs or haji to overreact and blow the contact negotiations.

If kawhi really does have tendinopathy that can't be cured he wouldn't be saying that much. As someone who may not want to lie but had no good news, it may seem like they are hiding their status. Grim times here

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Then why all the speculation and subtle jabs from teammates? They seem just as confused as we are

Who are all these teammates u speak of??? The only ppl said anything were Manu and Parker..

SpursDynasty85
04-04-2018, 03:02 PM

Subtle jabs are misinterpreted heavily by media. Imedia dictates the questions and wrote the articles. If you heard Parker's interview it sounded typical Parker. He loves to talk to the media and he was right. The injury between both were being called the same thing but obviously Parker completely ruptured his. What's not quoted was him telling Kawhi yo stay positive and to keep rehabbing. He was very supportive. The meeting was because media stories were running rampant at the time Kawhi was going to come back. Nobody knew! Kawhi didn't either. People are human and nobody can perfectly mask this hail storm of disruption the media is trying to throw ok n the Spurs but I am not going to lie. There is a small chance his family as well as other teams and sponsors could be twisting things for their own benefit.

SAGirl
04-04-2018, 03:02 PM
I guess it's fair to say that it's obvious some amount of the league chatter is rival teams trying to create drama. They have every reason to create a reason for Spurs or haji to overreact and blow the contact negotiations.

If kawhi really does have tendinopathy that can't be cured he wouldn't be saying that much. As someone who may not want to lie but had no good news, it may seem like they are hiding their status. Grim times here
Makes perfect sense. The media went so far off the mark that a long time ago I saw and read everything with interest but pair the most attention to official sources. RC said his rehab was frustrating and not going in a linear fashion. Pop had said he had seen him and he needed more work when he was in SA. After the team meeting, teammates came out of it with renewed resolve and a belief he wasn't coming back this season. Sean El-iott said he wasn't expected back and that he didn't think he would play again. Etc.

Kiwi has only given 2 interviews all year about this and they both were prior to him expecting to come back. While he didn't have a schedule the second interview he gave, he was hopeful in trying to play still. The first interview he gave last Dec. He looked stressed but expected to play soon. Those are the only times he had any good news to give. Other than that he's just not well and doesn't have any good news to give.

keithington1
04-04-2018, 03:12 PM
All this talk is making me want Luka Doncic

Brazil
04-04-2018, 03:16 PM
this duncan2k5 poster is annoying as fuck, dear god... repeting himself over and over in every fucking thread.. stfu tbh

r0drig0lac
04-04-2018, 03:25 PM
this duncan2k5 poster is annoying as fuck, dear god... repeting himself over and over in every fucking thread.. stfu tbh

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Keepin' it real
04-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Here's an exclusive TMZ photo of Kawhi after his latest setback:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a4/a4cf0f74779531b3957d21b693a65a3cda7b689a1b6a2c0f05 e631e057e9b8ad.jpg

daslicer
04-04-2018, 03:31 PM

Just remember this clip always applies to duncan2k5

wKjxFJfcrcA

TheDoctor
04-04-2018, 03:46 PM

:lol

TheDoctor
04-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Will Kawhi ever be able to wipe his own ass again?

You better ask YGWHI and duncan2k5. Those are the one doing the heavy lifting (changing Kawhi's Depend and wiping-off his ass) :tu

$pursDynasty
04-04-2018, 03:55 PM
whose to say that Danny wasn't sent out by CIA Pop as well. Spread innuendo that he is chronically damaged. Only way to dispel that rumor is to come back and play this year. Now not a smart move IF he is injured and you plan on trading him. However if you think he is malingering then this might force his hand???

Proxy
04-04-2018, 03:55 PM
what are we going to do next year when Danny isn't here and Kawhi is out for a second season, who will inform us of things

cd98
04-04-2018, 03:56 PM
what are we going to do next year when Danny isn't here and Kawhi is out for a second season

Win just enough games to not get a lottery pick, but lose enough to have a quick exit from the playoffs.

ducks
04-04-2018, 03:56 PM
What basketball player is not in any pain this time of the year?
He should be in pain because he has not used his muscles in awhile.
When you do not run for 6 months and start you have pain.

Truth4sale$
04-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Most people(fans and media) have no clue about the Spurs situation with Kawhi. It's all "according to sources", the only real source is Kawhi. He aint' sayin-never does. But I believe he wants to play, he can't get the max deal or Jordan deal he wants. If he played this year, he would be in the conversation for MVP. The money would be there. He is likely legitimately hurt. Maybe, even misdiagnosed by the Spurs Dr's. If he is continuing to feel pain, when others say he should be fine, something is not right. That is why he got outside Dr's. The bottom line, Kawhi wants to pay but he can't sacrifice his long term health. People (FANS, MEDIA---tONY PARKER) should not question his dedication. Sure, Parker can say his injury was 100x worse, but how well has he played since returning. Not very close to preinjury form. Same for Isiah Thomas after getting hurt. Kawhi sees that I am sure. You can't blame him for being careful.

SAGirl
Here's an exclusive TMZ photo of Kawhi after his latest setback:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a4/a4cf0f74779531b3957d21b693a65a3cda7b689a1b6a2c0f05 e631e057e9b8ad.jpg
Not far from the truth.
Spurstalk made fun of this video...
And in your prime 26 yr old super athlete can’t climb some stairs... grim stuff

Proxy
Win just enough games to not get a lottery pick, but lose enough to have a quick exit from the playoffs.

guess I'll just watch the championship dvds for a few years then

ducks

Sex sells

bklynspursfan
04-04-2018, 04:08 PM

Yea I'm not getting that one either lol.. Jealous, why exactly?

cd98
04-04-2018, 04:13 PM
guess I'll just watch the championship dvds for a few years then

We'll always have those. Cross fingers that we get the next game-changing 7 footer when Pop retires and we officially tank.

cd98
04-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Not far from the truth.

Oh man, I forgot about that. He's moving like Tony Parker in the 4th quarter.

MVPCues
04-04-2018, 04:23 PM
what are we going to do next year when Danny isn't here and Kawhi is out for a second season, who will inform us of things

Jalen Rose and Chris Carter, obviously.

TheDoctor
04-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Oh man, I forgot about that. He's moving like Tony Parker in the 4th quarter.

LMAO :lol

SpursforSix
04-04-2018, 04:31 PM

we agree on something

:bobo

Dex
04-04-2018, 04:39 PM
He done.

BillMc
04-04-2018, 04:40 PM
He done.

For the year or forever?

Dex
04-04-2018, 04:48 PM
For the year or forever?

I'd say definitely for the year.

Hard to say long-term. Everything we have heard about his injury says that that it could possibly be chronic, and is only healed by rest. The fact that he is still having issues after basically sitting the whole year is obviously concerning.

Then again, he has been actively working to stay in shape and get back on the court all year, which probably isn't helping it heal. There is rehab...and then there is just pushing the injury to the point where it just won't heal.

Perhaps Kawhi takes the full summer off and starts fresh next year. Perhaps we never see the Kawhi we saw in the first half against Golden State ever again.

Definitely makes his looming extension situation tricky, to say the least.

$pursDynasty
04-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Or maybe go deep state and maybe Danny is doing the bidding of the King, to do damage control for Kiwi until he can engineer Kiwi to whatever team the King wishes, so that the King, Kiwi and Danny can all get together. Why have Danny's comments seem contrary to just about all the other teammates that say anything? There is the rumor of Danny's time at SA being over soooooo..... but if you stare at this mess long enough you see what you want to see. Part of me wishes Danny's version is the truth, however when it comes to the Spurs I have more faith in MVParker and Evita because they are more tied into PATFO than I do the LDN.

phxspurfan
04-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Is LDN protecting his own job bc if Kawhi is out he knows he has no purpose on the Spurs?

phxspurfan
04-04-2018, 04:52 PM
All this talk is making me want Luka Doncic

Too bad we were strung along all year and never tanked like we should have

BillMc
04-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Definitely makes his looming extension situation tricky, to say the least.

That it does. I'd almost not offer it, make him prove he can be All-NBA again next year, and if does qualify, hope the money Spurs can offer is enough to keep him here. If he doesn't qualify, then offer an appropriate level contract knowing someone will probably out bid you.

Or trade him in the offseason and see what you can get.

But I'm thinking the supermax this summer could lock us into an injured player at 40 mil for the next 5 years. And once the injury is known trading him at that salary maybe impossible. Think the "joy" of a 40 mil Splitter/Rose for half a decade....

dabom
04-04-2018, 04:56 PM
The article is talking from ago. Nothing new.

SuperCam
04-04-2018, 04:58 PM
I was right three years ago about this nig having a beta mentality, even if he has the talent of an all-NBA player :tu

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Are the Spurs really going to offer him the supermax? At this point, Kawhi looks like he's fucked. He still can't even wipe his ass

dbestpro
04-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Not nearly as much pain as the Spur fans.

E20
04-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Did not realize Kawhi is this mentally weak and fragile. Be your own man.

BillMc
04-04-2018, 05:20 PM
The article is talking from ago. Nothing new.

How long ago?

cd021
04-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Trade him to Phoenix for picks and ride LMAlpha every season until the wheels fall off tbh :depressed

BackHome
04-04-2018, 05:30 PM
To be honest I never thought Kawhi and LMA duo would work out as both want and need the ball in there hands. With his injury there is really no surgery or rehab he can do my friend had the same thing he said they just told him to stop running and do light stretches. He said he was very frustrated as he was just ready to do surgery and then rehab and get better. So basically it’s a waiting game until it feels better and the bad is that it can and will come back at anytime.

TheDoctor
04-04-2018, 05:34 PM
How long ago?

In the Zone goes weekly so at much it's roughly 7 days. That's recent if you ask me.

dabom
04-04-2018, 05:39 PM
The conversation was a couple of days and the time frame was before even that. The writer would of course make it a big deal if Kawhi was hurt. He would already be declared out for the year. The biggest take is that no one is angry with Kawhi and vice versa.

BillMc
04-04-2018, 05:46 PM
In the Zone goes weekly so at much it's roughly 7 days. That's recent if you ask me.

The conversation was a couple of days and the time frame was before even that. The writer would of course make it a big deal if Kawhi was hurt. He would already be declared out for the year. The biggest take is that no one is angry with Kawhi and vice versa.

Thanks.

Proxy
04-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Did not realize Kawhi is this mentally weak and fragile. Be your own man.

so him playing on a fucked ankle from the houston series to the zaza move... what was that?

E20
04-04-2018, 05:54 PM
so him playing on a fucked ankle from the houston series to the zaza move... what was that?

He didn't finish the Houston series out, he played one game injured on limited minutes, completely missed game 6. But for arguments sake, he was being a beta. Pop and the FO convinced him to play, should have been his own man and said no I can't I'm injured. Him playing on a bum ankle is what probably started all this animosity between the Spurs and Kawhi's camp. Now he and his cronies are assuming that the Spurs don't give a shit about his well being because of that incident and now this.

He's also being a beta right now, because he's probably capable of playing, but he's listening to his uncle or whoever and not being his own man.

TD 21
04-04-2018, 06:07 PM
Are the Spurs really going to offer him the supermax? At this point, Kawhi looks like he's fucked. He still can't even wipe his ass

For the obvious reason on both sides, I'll have to see to believe them not offering it and him not accepting it, but the notion of them not doing so has crossed my mind recently.

You could reason that the money would just be split up on a collection of lesser players otherwise, but that is still a gargantuan commitment to make to one player and this is a prideful organization that walks the walk on placing a premium on things outside of on court ability. They might not see him as embodying those ethos and be unwilling to compromise even for a player of his magnitude.

jehawk81
04-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Not far from the truth.

Dayum, looks like Hillary :depressed

tholdren
04-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Who cares he sucked anyway

BackHome
04-04-2018, 10:17 PM
It’s not about money it’s either chronic or it’s a mental issue with Kawhi. Either way I wish him well with what ever team he is on next year.

tmtcsc
04-04-2018, 10:39 PM
WTF? Did anyone actually listen to the podcast? The thread title in quotes is completely inaccurate. Green was referring to when Kawhi shut things down after his initial comeback of 9 games. He said Kawhi had a setback and WAS still in pain - not "he's still in pain". The other interesting information he shared was that the soreness in his knee started last season and he played through the pain. This summer, the pain persisted. As of this moment, NO ONE but Kawhi knows how he is feeling.

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Most people(fans and media) have no clue about the Spurs situation with Kawhi. It's all "according to sources", the only real source is Kawhi. He aint' sayin-never does. But I believe he wants to play, he can't get the max deal or Jordan deal he wants. If he played this year, he would be in the conversation for MVP. The money would be there. He is likely legitimately hurt. Maybe, even misdiagnosed by the Spurs Dr's. If he is continuing to feel pain, when others say he should be fine, something is not right. That is why he got outside Dr's. The bottom line, Kawhi wants to pay but he can't sacrifice his long term health. People (FANS, MEDIA---tONY PARKER) should not question his dedication. Sure, Parker can say his injury was 100x worse, but how well has he played since returning. Not very close to preinjury form. Same for Isiah Thomas after getting hurt. Kawhi sees that I am sure. You can't blame him for being careful.

OH SHIT! someone with common sense on ST?! Fucking unicorn

dabom
04-04-2018, 10:41 PM
WTF? Did anyone actually listen to the podcast? The thread title in quotes is completely inaccurate. Green was referring to when Kawhi shut things down after his initial comeback of 9 games. He said Kawhi had a setback and WAS still in pain - not "he's still in pain". The other interesting information he shared was that the soreness in his knee started last season and he played through the pain. This summer, the pain persisted. As of this moment, NO ONE but Kawhi knows how he is feeling.

Didn't listen cause I already know what's going on but thought so. :lol

tmtcsc
04-04-2018, 10:42 PM
How long ago?

In the interview, Danny says "We have 5 games left". He said the team has moved on with the assumption Kawhi's not coming back this season.

Expert
04-04-2018, 10:43 PM
So it'w what, 4 games left and people need to be convinced Kawhi isn't coming back?

They should release and sue him to regain contract money. He was cleared to play, he didn't play. What stops any player from going that route? You sign a 4 year deal with a NTC, then you simply "ouch" your way to a 4 year haitus.

tholdren
04-04-2018, 10:45 PM
So it'w what, 4 games left and people need to be convinced Kawhi isn't coming back?

They should release and sue him to regain contract money. He was cleared to play, he didn't play. What stops any player from going that route? You sign a 4 year deal with a NTC, then you simply "ouch" your way to a 4 year haitus.

Lavar ball style

duncan2k5
04-04-2018, 10:45 PM

Don't u get it? Ppl have a narrative on here that they are dead set on believing... Fuck u and ur facts... No room for that here... Danny said no one has any animosity on either side, and Kawhi constantly communicates and is around the team... But spurs talk says otherwise... So fuck Danny too... Our sources are better than Kawhi's actual teammate

BillMc
04-04-2018, 10:47 PM
In the interview, Danny says "We have 5 games left". He said the team has moved on with the assumption Kawhi's not coming back this season.

Cheers:toast

Ice009
04-04-2018, 11:44 PM

Thanks for posting that. I didn't have time to listen to it as I didn't know at what point of the interview the Kawhi segment was.

Chris
04-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Spurs fan pretending to be Warriors fan to troll Spurs fan.

Expert
04-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Lavar ball style
Lavar doesn't play.

ViceCity86
04-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Danny Green had another setback. Still can’t shoot for the past 4 years.

Mikeanaro
04-05-2018, 01:48 AM
Lol Ricky Bobby all over again!!!

Mikeanaro
04-05-2018, 01:51 AM
From what I´ve heard tonight ESPN latin commentators said Kiwi was having pain on his knees before the Zaza game, which leads me to think all that tendinitis stuff he had in the past was more than just that...

Maybe he is reaching Brandon Roy levels, well at least he helped us to win a ring.

Ice009
04-05-2018, 12:14 PM
You guys don't remember? He sat out around 15-20 games in 2012 with it.

I read an article a year or two ago where it was supposed to be all sorted and that it was a thing of the past. I was completely surprised when I heard that he had it again during training camp.

Here's a little snippet of the section of the article that I find the most important/relevant. It's under the heading 'Measuring Kawhi Leonard'

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/14763202/how-biometrics-turned-kawhi-leonard-star

It was a twist of the knee that helped Leonard fulfill that vision. During his second NBA season in 2012, Leonard was sidelined for 18 games with quadriceps tendinitis near his left knee. That offseason, the Spurs sent him to P3 to assess his vastus medialis, a teardrop-shaped muscle in the quads that powers the knee joint. "They focus on trying to balance out your body," Leonard explains. "You don't train there. I learned more about the body."

I just dug it up again. I posted it very early in the season. It seems like he's had these problems since 2012, but the thing I know want to know, did he also have them in college at SDSU? If he didn't have them in college, maybe he's blaming the Spurs for the wrong treatments dating back to 2012. If he did have tendonitis or tendonosis in college, then I'm not sure how he can blame the Spurs, but if he didn't, maybe he thinks the treatments the Spurs put him on haven't helped to heal it properly as it seems to be a recurring injury/issue.

YGWHI
04-05-2018, 07:20 PM
You better ask YGWHI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49609) and duncan2k5 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=237). Those are the one doing the heavy lifting (changing Kawhi's Depend and wiping-off his ass) :tu

Or...The only two guys here who think it's so rare that Parker/Manu talked about Kawhi being "distant" "not involved with the team" "not in practices"...

While younger players where working with him, same young guys are saying he calls and texts them all time...

If you find these different players' comments completely normal..Well, I can't help.

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Now if only Green had a career ending setback tbh

duncan2k5
04-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Or...The only two guys here who think it's so rare that Parker/Manu talked about Kawhi being "distant" "not involved with the team" "not in practices"...

While younger players where working with him, same young guys are saying he calls and texts them all time...

If you find these different players' comments completely normal..Well, I can't help.

Exactly... And those two players just so happen to be retiring maybe this year or next and want to win NOW... f*ck the future