PDA

View Full Version : Even if he rides out the contract... what team should KL go to? Pure BBall Question.

paperboy77
04-04-2018, 09:55 PM
First off I'm so upset about current state of affairs:

** KL has a whole summer to decide how to get fixed... surgery or not and prevent this guessing game shit.
** Today: Dude has no heart really... WCF last year and then he pulls this selfish diva bitch shit.
** Destroying Spurs Talk psyche. (Making me start to post! WTF!)
** "Abandons" the team and is good with that, while..... (admittingly shitty) 40 year old Manu and fellow classic TP still at least try! Best ability is availability. (Even fucken LA is proving to be a Spur!)
** Doesn't EVER speak up and set the record straight.
** Pisses off all fans while not giving a shit that even 80% Kawhi is still impactful. (This game can be about perception)
** This is all compounded by seemingly shitty coaching by Pop.

Regardless, as a fan, what team would be bad ass if KL was on it? Can you imaging a health KL in Minny? Dude could easily (or Butler) switch to SG. That core would attract every Ring-Chasing star. What about teamed up with a team that just needs a stud like KL?

If it's his hometown then I hope its the Clippers. I might cheer for that perennial underdog. It's still FLA Lakers!

Thoughts? This could be a real thing believe it or not!

Leetonidas
04-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Guangdong Tigers

DPG21920
04-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Kawhi on POR would be an interesting one with regards to elevating a team. Same with Kawhi on UTA. He would completely change TOR as well.

paperboy77
04-04-2018, 10:00 PM
Guangdong Tigers

Yesss! F'er deserves it. I really think if that dude forces a trade they should send him to like Utah (it's very nice there regarding nature) or Phoenix cuz they suk! I think they should reciprocate the way he's going about things when they ship him out.;

tmtcsc
04-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Gonna play for the SA Straps tbh:

https://media.ksat.com/photo/2017/06/29/Spurscamp20_1498749294612_10026580_ver1.0_1280_720 .png