PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: sons how's the athmopshere with trump's tariffs tbh?

dfens
04-06-2018, 06:05 PM
smh y'all going to be some extinct farmers at this rate tbh. how are you soy farmers doing these days tbh?

only 7 years of trump left, he has plenty of time to make merryca great again tbh, don't lose faith and let's pray together tbh. godbless, hopes and prayers, I even gave you a facebook like :lol

smh I've never seen a country cucked so bad like us the past 20 years, smh shit fell of a cliff tbh :cry

Thebesteva
04-06-2018, 06:08 PM
smh y'all going to be some extinct farmers at this rate tbh. how are you soy farmers doing these days tbh?

only 7 years of trump left, he has plenty of time to make merryca great again tbh, don't lose faith and let's pray together tbh. godbless, hopes and prayers, I even gave you a facebook like :lol

smh I've never seen a country cucked so bad like us the past 20 years, smh shit fell of a cliff tbh :cry

Was watching Falling Down aka the film in your AV just yesterday. Classic film

BTW...r u going on some liberal soy boy rant? Trump has done more in 1 year than the great divider Obama ever did in 8 years

04-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Son get your ass to this thread tbh: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273048

ceds
04-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Meanwhile the rest of the world just shake our heads

Trumps america

Stabula
04-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Mostly shit but it doesn't matter

hater
04-07-2018, 01:03 AM
At least we are not Germany tbqh

A country led by a dyke looking Martha Stewart :lmao

What a land of cucks germany. Electing Mrs Doubtfire to lead them :lmao

No wonder we americans use them as our own personal bitch and nuclear storage facility :lol

apalisoc_9
04-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Germany is the GOAT white country.

Gotta admit the woman are too manly looking though..

But everything else is thumbs up.

hater
04-07-2018, 01:20 AM

Not even close. Go to sweden or norway tbqh.

Germany is more like a half breed area

The women are not so manly loking as they are hairy and smelly. They just dont shave their damned armpits :lol

Its gross

dfens
04-07-2018, 05:33 AM

BTW...r u going on some liberal soy boy rant? Trump has done more in 1 year than the great divider Obama ever did in 8 years

classic film son, I loved the late 80s/early 90s america, a fucking GREAT country still doing good. Beautiful memories from california from back then, some of my best years :cry When basketball was real, no feminism, working economy. To bad you had Reagan in office, that buffoon opened the door for the disaster you have right now. My economy teacher at uni ranted about this non stop but everybody was like "we got a concert going on and the lakers are going to the finals" :lmao Now these niggas are wondering how they got here, smh, americans are so short sighted tbh.

Son are you fucking kidding me, trump polarized the fuck out of your population, I'm no Osama fan but at least that nigga was competent at his job. And lol being a liberal, y'all niggas don't even know what the fuck that means. Liberalism needs regulations to work properly, which are inexistent in the states, there is no liberalism there. What you have is economic extremism, which guess what, does nothing but bad. Anyway I like our hybrid nordic system model much more (not perfect but works good even with the immigrants) then any unregulated free trade system like the states. And lol at free without proper mechanism, just a scheme to rob the people.

Trump is a fucking trainwreck on all possible fields:
- internal politics, scandals, russian involvment, how he fired like 25% of his team in under a year, how he is getting checked by legal branch, even the executive branch .. look like amateur hour tbh.
- external politics where everybody laughs about him, got outplayed by north fucking korea, manned up by macaron :lmao , most euro leaders treat him like a dumbass, euro is going away from the states politically, inactive on russia actions, jesus christ tbh.
- got voted in by a nation of undesirables who are now getting the raw end of the stick with the tarriff war that is about to come. China won't be bullied because their position is excellent, and a lot of US industry is going to hurt like shit because guess what, you don't tariff like a dumbass without having a healthy heavy/agri industry to pick up the slack. Almost all of that industry won't help you average joe, because it's all owned by corrupt assholes in a country with zero regulations.
- in a comical twist of events he takes a US economy that specialized to a service economy decades ago (based on the guarantee of cheap imports) and tries to increase protectionism on it ... that doesn't change the economical mechanism between the countries because there is no other option for the US to cover for all the high volume cheap imports needed (brasil? no. africa? no, india? no, europe? too expensive), so the population is indirectly taxed through this, making trump the president to raise the most taxes since ww2. Of course explain this to nigga X or to soccer mom Y. Besides the elites, US is such an uneducated country tbh.
- also he won by polarizing an already polarized political system in the states. Which is primitive and polarized by nature. So right now any sane (read centrist) candidate won't even have a chance and you'll get more of the same : hillary, palin, bushes, bernie. In the us there is no sane option because the people are both polarized politically but also entitled and want to see stuff done fast. What the us needs is a constitution overhaul tbh, y'all running a 18 century system in the 21st century and are wondering why shit is falling down.

I could go on but Trump is an absolute disaster for your country. Honestly the only good thing that might come out of this is that people might actually try to vote more/smarter in the future. The damage Trump is going to do long term is just :wow

dfens
04-07-2018, 05:34 AM

Germany is pretty multicultural these days but most immigrants are white tbh : russians, spaniards, italians, poles, balkan people .... about 6-7% of the country is non white.

dfens
04-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Not even close. Go to sweden or norway tbqh.

Germany is more like a half breed area

The women are not so manly loking as they are hairy and smelly. They just dont shave their damned armpits :lol

Its gross

son in sweden/norway it's cold as fuck and it's filled with muslims. Also sorry for you being poor and having the company of the worst in our society.

dfens
04-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Son get your ass to this thread tbh: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273048

covered that son, god bless tbh

hater
04-07-2018, 08:23 AM
son in sweden/norway it's cold as fuck and it's filled with muslims. Also sorry for you being poor and having the company of the worst in our society.

There are many times more Turks in Germany than muslims in sweden/norway tbqh

Turks are actually the dominant race in Germany

dfens
04-07-2018, 08:34 AM
There are many times more Turks in Germany than muslims in sweden/norway tbqh

Turks are actually the dominant race in Germany

here you go son, It'll help you to not keep getting robbed by the cashier at your local store tbh

vhttp://d28hgpri8am2if.cloudfront.net/book_images/cvr9781604991222_9781604991222_hr.jpg

hater
04-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Thanks brah

Good luck to you and your cuck countrymen who elected Mrs Doubtfire to lead you :lol

dfens
04-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Thanks brah

Good luck to you and your cuck countrymen who elected Mrs Doubtfire to lead you :lol

lmao son, you have no fucking clue what's brewing tbh. Also mrs doubtfire has one major weakness but she's solid on all fields sans that .. i'll take that over osama/tramp/bush/blair/clinton any day of the week... only putin is tier A+ these days :cry

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 12:24 PM

Falling Down is arguably my favorite movie ever. Except I would have wrote a different ending. Oh well.

Expert
04-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Falling Down is arguably my favorite movie ever. Except I would have wrote a different ending. Oh well.
Something about living on ramen noodles and looking for free food while your young wife is out cucking you into an early shooting spree?

dfens
04-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Something about living on ramen noodles and looking for free food while your young wife is out cucking you into an early shooting spree?

the movie tells the story of how unregulated capitalism cucks all but the 0.01% son, it's just the white man getting it in the movie because he was the dominant demographic back then. That's what the movie is about. A society where man is against man, there are no safety nets and everybody is out to get his, where unions are looked down upon and the legal system is a joke. People not working together to accomplish something, forced into separation by a culture of violence and ignorance, a culture of predatory exploitation (through outsourcing, through direct violent, through racial separation) based on an irrational superiority complex. And how this superficial and violence and predatory society makes all snap in the end through isolation (social/economic/racial) leading to desperation&indoctrination leading to having nothing to lose leading to senseless violence. The only moderate and sane person in the movie (the old cop) is laughed upon and has no chance to advance at work.

The movie is a very dark and sober comedy about your predatory society and what it leads to. And here we are today and you boys haven't learned shit and are about to get rawdogged economically once more, smh.

Chris
04-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Rambling diatribes :lol I thought Blake was dumb.

resistanze
04-07-2018, 02:44 PM
classic film son, I loved the late 80s/early 90s america, a fucking GREAT country still doing good. Beautiful memories from california from back then, some of my best years :cry When basketball was real, no feminism, working economy. To bad you had Reagan in office, that buffoon opened the door for the disaster you have right now. My economy teacher at uni ranted about this non stop but everybody was like "we got a concert going on and the lakers are going to the finals" :lmao Now these niggas are wondering how they got here, smh, americans are so short sighted tbh.

Son are you fucking kidding me, trump polarized the fuck out of your population, I'm no Osama fan but at least that nigga was competent at his job. And lol being a liberal, y'all niggas don't even know what the fuck that means. Liberalism needs regulations to work properly, which are inexistent in the states, there is no liberalism there. What you have is economic extremism, which guess what, does nothing but bad. Anyway I like our hybrid nordic system model much more (not perfect but works good even with the immigrants) then any unregulated free trade system like the states. And lol at free without proper mechanism, just a scheme to rob the people.

- internal politics, scandals, russian involvment, how he fired like 25% of his team in under a year, how he is getting checked by legal branch, even the executive branch .. look like amateur hour tbh.
- external politics where everybody laughs about him, got outplayed by north fucking korea, manned up by macaron :lmao , most euro leaders treat him like a dumbass, euro is going away from the states politically, inactive on russia actions, jesus christ tbh.
- got voted in by a nation of undesirables who are now getting the raw end of the stick with the tarriff war that is about to come. China won't be bullied because their position is excellent, and a lot of US industry is going to hurt like shit because guess what, you don't tariff like a dumbass without having a healthy heavy/agri industry to pick up the slack. Almost all of that industry won't help you average joe, because it's all owned by corrupt assholes in a country with zero regulations.
- in a comical twist of events he takes a US economy that specialized to a service economy decades ago (based on the guarantee of cheap imports) and tries to increase protectionism on it ... that doesn't change the economical mechanism between the countries because there is no other option for the US to cover for all the high volume cheap imports needed (brasil? no. africa? no, india? no, europe? too expensive), so the population is indirectly taxed through this, making trump the president to raise the most taxes since ww2. Of course explain this to nigga X or to soccer mom Y. Besides the elites, US is such an uneducated country tbh.
- also he won by polarizing an already polarized political system in the states. Which is primitive and polarized by nature. So right now any sane (read centrist) candidate won't even have a chance and you'll get more of the same : hillary, palin, bushes, bernie. In the us there is no sane option because the people are both polarized politically but also entitled and want to see stuff done fast. What the us needs is a constitution overhaul tbh, y'all running a 18 century system in the 21st century and are wondering why shit is falling down.

I could go on but Trump is an absolute disaster for your country. Honestly the only good thing that might come out of this is that people might actually try to vote more/smarter in the future. The damage Trump is going to do long term is just :wow

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/OoOoo.gif

Expert
04-07-2018, 02:52 PM
"for your country"

Probably lives in Seguin.

hater
04-07-2018, 03:24 PM
lmao son, you have no fucking clue what's brewing tbh. Also mrs doubtfire has one major weakness but she's solid on all fields sans that .. i'll take that over osama/tramp/bush/blair/clinton any day of the week... only putin is tier A+ these days :cry

:tu

But still you complain about US presidents while Germany is basically the US military storage facility of Europe?

We have a dozen bases, tens of thousands of soldiers and hundreds of nukes.

You are basically our puppet state. Is there no self respect there?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 04:12 PM

Which is?

koriwhat
04-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Meanwhile the rest of the world just shake our heads

Trumps america

fuck the rest of the world!

Thebesteva
04-07-2018, 10:13 PM

Why? What was wrong with the ending?

Chris
04-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Why? What was wrong with the ending?

By the end of the movie you are rooting for Douglas and then he just dies.

I watched that movie well over 20 times in my teens. One of those movies that doesn't get old.

koriwhat
04-08-2018, 05:20 PM

I watched that movie well over 20 times in my teens. One of those movies that doesn't get old.

great flick... i bought it twice on dvd back in the day. i'm a goober and thought i didn't own it until i brought home the 2nd copy and found the 1st a while later in my place. i wasn't even mad i owned 2 copies!

Thebesteva
04-09-2018, 03:43 PM

That movie got shafted by the Oscars if I'm not mistaken. PC police felt it wasnt the right tone given the LA riots

midnightpulp
04-09-2018, 08:47 PM

:lol That same constitution was the law of the land during your nostalgic 80s and 90s Los Angeles glory days when the United States was still a "great country." That said, I kind of find it odd you pick that particular era to celebrate when Los Angeles was basically a warzone due to the crack epidemic and the country was in recession.

Your points on Trump are valid, he is indeed a moron who has no business holding any sort of office and runs the White House as if he's still hosting his terrible reality show, but you're wrong about the perception that the US is some free-for-all hyper-capitalist country with zero regulations. On the economic freedom index, our economy is really no or more less regulated than other OECD countries, Germany included. In fact, unions hold a shit-load of power to the point where blue collar jobs still pay exceedingly well (Electricians, plumbers, carpenters, welders, and even the last few million remaining factory workers all make >40.00 per hours plus benefits).

What's probably affected the economic landscape for better or worse (depending your personal situation) is how large publicly traded corporations have shifted their business model to appeasing shareholders above all else, and usually over a fiscal quarter rather than over the long term. Basically, corporations will sell out long term growth (i.e. if said long term growth means a loss of profit in the short term, corporations won't commit in fear of scaring off shareholders), quality of goods and services, and civic responsibility (environmental concerns, buying up smaller businesses [which impact local communities] for no other reason except to absorb a competitor and increase market share, which increases stock values).

The realisation has long been growing that modern governance, with its focus on the primacy of the shareholder, can deliver very perverse societal outcomes. As the US academic, Lynn Stout, has observed: “The pressure to keep share prices high drives public companies to adopt strategies that harm long-term returns: hollowing out their workforce; cutting back on product support and on research and development; taking on excessive risks and excessive leverage; selling vital assets and even engaging in wholesale fraud.”

https://www.ft.com/content/b12be30e-1fa0-11e8-9efc-0cd3483b8b80

^^^Europe isn't immune, but the reason you probably don't "feel" the impact as much as we do is because the amount of multibillion dollar corporations in the US far exceed the amount in Europe.

The former GE boss, Jack Welch, has called shareholder value “the dumbest idea in the world” and nothing in law ordains it. There is but one way to superior returns, and that is helping businesses make excellent products that customers want to buy.

The shareholder primacy philosophy is what instigated all the outsourcing, since labor is often a firm's largest cost, translating into the destruction of Middle America's middle-class and the subsequent transition to a service economy, which in turn created fertile breeding ground for a populist mentality that eventually led to the nightmare we have in the Oval Office now. And why this demographic thinks corporate tax breaks are a good idea is beyond me. Yeah, in theory it sounds nice. Corporations can potentially use the extra revenue to hire more workers, but in reality, tax breaks are usually used for stock buybacks, which increase stock value and further enrich share holders. The "working man" sees none of it.

On China. Trump's nuclear tariff option is a silly idea, but something needs to be done about their nefarious trade practices. They blatantly steal intellectual property, dump, and have the worst quality control known to man.