PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: When the Spurs move Seattle and become the Sonics in a couple of years,,,

Walter Donovan
04-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Think they’ll be able to land Kawhi?

Better city

Better nightlife

Better weather

Better market

Better stadium

Better food

Better place to live

I can go on and on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

D.B. Cooper
04-07-2018, 02:41 AM
:toast

LkrFan
04-07-2018, 07:36 AM
I'd rather OKC move back.

Seattle is easily one of the best cities in the country. Great people, great fans. It's a damn shame the OKC owner stole them from the great northwest.

Fabbs
04-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Better weather

fool. Cloudy and rainy 200 days a year.

More faggots is what draws you.

Killakobe81
04-07-2018, 09:53 AM

Seattle is easily one of the best cities in the country. Great people, great fans. It's a damn shame the OKC owner stole them from the great northwest.

I also love Seattle rains a bit but when it stops near the end of summer ...i think the climate is actually better than Cali ...cleaner air lower temps. Some cute chicks but lack of elite hot women only downfall ... lot's of the cute tortured arists and sexy smart powerful types ...

BD24
04-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Never gonna happen.

Seattle does need a team though. Move Methlahoma back tbh.

Reeko_Htown
04-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Texas is growing so fast that Austin might get an NBA team before Seattle

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 10:32 AM

Seattle didn't build them a stadium and the job creators need their subsidized arenas.

illusioNtEk
04-07-2018, 10:41 AM
I’ve been to Seattle and it’s not all that... saw lots of ghetto people tbh... weather sucked all the time. San Antonio and Austin is the future

lefty
04-07-2018, 12:46 PM
I’ve been to Seattle and it’s not all that... saw lots of ghetto people tbh... weather sucked all the time. San Antonio and Austin is the future
Same ghetto people and weather in Vancouver

:lol Pacific Northwest

Pavlov
04-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Spurs would just move to Austin if there's a good parcel of land for the arena. The city is bending over backwards for soccer of all things.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 02:40 PM
The ghetto people in Seattle are mainly annoying white trash potheads with no guns and a million colored tattoos. Prefer that over Southern ghetto or Cali ghetto... which includes hard drugs and guns and niggas who don't fuck around.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 02:43 PM
I also love Seattle rains a bit but when it stops near the end of summer ...i think the climate is actually better than Cali ...cleaner air lower temps. Some cute chicks but lack of elite hot women only downfall ... lot's of the cute tortured arists and sexy smart powerful types ...

Sexy, smart, powerful, libertarian, agnostic or atheist women, are the best.

And they're among the least likely in the nation to be fat or get lazy and fat after they marry you. They're independent and won't drain your bank account on impractical shit.

Better than the stuck up, plastic "elite hot women" who only date and marry men who meet their "elite" shallow standards and are all about the money and bling.

Seattle also has some of the cheapest utilities in the nation. Mainly because water is plentiful (unlike Cali, which is dehydrated AF) and people in Seattle don't really use HVAC all that much unlike in Texas. You don't really need AC, even in the summertime because the summer nights are still around 55-60 degrees, and even in the winter it's not BRUTALLY cold and the humidity keeps relative temperatures up. Not to mention that Seattlites are pretty used to rain and cool weather.

Rent in Seattle is high, yes, but not nearly as high as California and if you're willing to live with roommates (works well for people in their 20s with no kids) you can get a place to live for around $500-600 a month.

Expert
04-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Seattle is hard to move. It would take a major tectonic shift.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Seattle is hard to move. It would take a major tectonic shift.
There is the Cascadia Subduction Zone which is capable of up to an 8.1 in metro Seattle (or Portland) if it strikes at the exact right place. Not quite the San Andreas, but it's definitely a concern.

Then you have the Seattle fault which lies directly under I-90 up there and is a constant threat for minor quakes, not the kind that kill people but enough to fuck up your night of sleep before your first big tech job interview. Which means an extra four shots of espresso from Starbucks to compensate for the lost sleep, and the rich get richer.

Chillen
04-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Spurs would never be moved due to the success and amount of NBA championships. If Seattle ever got a team back the Thunder would have to go back to Seattle as the Sonics and a team like Sacramento Kings or Toronto Raptors would than move in and become the new OKC Thunder. That's how that would have to go down because right now the Sonics are playing in Oklahoma City.

leemajors
04-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Texas is growing so fast that Austin might get an NBA team before Seattle

:lol not happening