PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: LeBron James will leave Cavaliers due to split with Dan Gilbert on Donald Trum

ducks
04-06-2018, 09:28 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rumor-lebron-james-leave-cavaliers-213045509.html

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Cowards excuse tbh

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Great reason.

Fuck that organization and its racist owner. I hope they have 20 straight losing seasons after he's gone.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 09:48 PM
I will respect Lebron James as a person a lot more if he does this but that means he goes to a more liberal area i.e maybe California. Lebron plus those young Lakers would be favorites imo. Those Lakers are finally in good shape after years if sucking.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 09:53 PM
You are a complete idiot if you think this is the reason Lebron would leave the Cavs.

tholdren
04-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Lebron is the best but also the worst. Too ghetto and too cowardly

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 09:56 PM
You are a complete idiot if you think this is the reason Lebron would leave the Cavs.

If you dont think ownership is an important factor in staying or leaving, you sir are the ignorant one. Trump is not the sole reason but if Lebron feels the owner is really a racist then yea, that's awkward.

cd98
04-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Great reason.

Fuck that organization and its racist owner. I hope they have 20 straight losing seasons after he's gone.

What did he do that was racist or do you consider anyone that makes a campaign conteibution to Trump a racist? I’m serious, not attacking you. I just think that if we assume someone is racist without proof, then we water down what racism means.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 10:07 PM
What did he do that was racist or do you consider anyone that makes a campaign conteibution to Trump a racist? I’m serious, not attacking you. I just think that if we assume someone is racist without proof, then we water down what racism means.

Sigh... most of us dont know if he's truly a racist but voting for Trump may be one tick on that box for some. Just saying I respect a player who would if he had inide knowledge that his owner was racist to work for a better company.

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 10:12 PM

I don't think anyone supporting Trump is non-racist. It's the only reason he has support. They could have gotten any usual corporate stooge but his people love that he plays to the racists.

Fuck'em.

And fuck Bob McNair too.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Sigh... most of us dont know if he's truly a racist but voting for Trump may be one tick on that box for some. Just saying I respect a player who would if he had inide knowledge that his owner was racist to work for a better company.

No more of a tick than supporting Clinton. Or Obama and his racist race-based school discipline policy.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 10:25 PM
No more of a tick than supporting Clinton. Or Obama and his racist race-based school discipline policy.

Trump is a bigger tick for the voter. Let's be honest.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:26 PM
I don't think anyone supporting Trump is non-racist. It's the only reason he has support. They could have gotten any usual corporate stooge but his people love that he plays to the racists.

Fuck'em.

And fuck Bob McNair too.

Then you submerged yourself in a propaganda bubble.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Trump is a bigger tick for the voter. Let's be honest.

Based on what policy? Obama put in place racist policies.

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Then you submerged yourself in a propaganda bubble.

Lol yeah ok.

Good luck blaming Mexicans or whatever instead fixing yourself.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Lol yeah ok.

You mean illegal immigrants that don't belong in the country?

SupremeGuy
04-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Lol yeah ok.

Good luck blaming Mexicans or whatever instead fixing yourself.I'm Mexican American. What are you implying? Be specific.

cd98
04-06-2018, 10:37 PM

Fuck'em.

And fuck Bob McNair too.

I know liberals...far left liberals, that voted for Trump. I don’t like Trump because I think he has a misguided ego and doesn’t have any core beliefs that make him reliable when a crisis hits. But other than attacking illegal immigrants, I’ve never heard him say anything racist. I actually think a lot of people here just repeat what they are told by their party. Kind of like if you disagree with Obama, it’s because you were a racist, because Obama was right on every one of his points of view. Sure, some of those Trump voters are narrow minded, but so are a lot of the people that criticize Trump. They just don’t realize it.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:38 PM
I'm Mexican American. What are you implying? Be specific.

He thinks anyone with the audacity to not want illegals in your country is racist. And anyone that complains is deflecting their problems on others. The exact thoughts of someone submerged in a propaganda bubble.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:41 PM
I know liberals...far left liberals, that voted for Trump. I don’t like Trump because I think he has a misguided ego and doesn’t have any core beliefs that make him reliable when a crisis hits. But other than attacking illegal immigrants, I’ve never heard him say anything racist. I actually think a lot of people here just repeat what they are told by their party. Kind of like if you disagree with Obama, it’s because you were a racist, because Obama was right on every one of his points of view. Sure, some of those Trump voters are narrow minded, but so are a lot of the people that criticize Trump. They just don’t realize it.

At least he didn't virtue signal to the world like Europe did and accept ridiculous amounts of immigrants that nobody would possibly want.

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 10:41 PM
I'm Mexican American. What are you implying? Be specific.

Trump voters are almost exclusively that "the illegal aliens/blacks/gays/whatever are the reason I'm poor/dissatisfied with my life" type.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Based on what policy? Obama put in place racist policies.

Ok. How about Obamacare which subsidizes poor families to get cheaper healthcare. It doesn't work if half the country opposes it. How about Donald Trump trying to remove social benefits and programs but BIG tax cuts for the big corporations in America which are majority owned by whites and which hire mainly whites? Not saying one party is solely for one race or another but your ignorant of you cannot see more racists voted Trump than Hillary.

cd98
04-06-2018, 10:50 PM
At least he didn't virtue signal to the world like Europe did and accept ridiculous amounts of immigrants that nobody would possibly want.

Yes well Europeans are now having major clashes with the Islamic immigrants. Europe has negative population growth. They don’t have kids. The Islamic immigrants do and in a few generations they will overtake Europe and change a culture that current Europeans are snobby about keeping. Going to ugly clashes in the future bc the Islamic immigrants don’t assimilate. They hold to their own culture.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Ok. How about Obamacare which subsidizes poor families to get cheaper healthcare. It doesn't work if half the country opposes it. How about Donald Trump trying to remove social benefits and programs but BIG tax cuts for the big corporations in America which are majority owned by whites and which hire mainly whites? Not saying one party is solely for one race or another but your ignorant of you cannot see more racists voted Trump than Hillary.

Those policies are not racists at all. They are merely part of a different strategy. Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, and Walter Williams are three black men that would all agree with that strategy. You can look up some of their videos on youtube if you want their perspective.

The only reason you are saying that is because more white people voted for Trump. I don't think the white population has a monopoly on racism. Meanwhile Clinton was running on the platform of being a woman.

cd98
04-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Trump voters are almost exclusively that "the illegal aliens/blacks/gays/whatever are the reason I'm poor/dissatisfied with my life" type.

See, I think this is nonsense. Where does Trump say gays and blacks make them poor. Illegal immigrants to suppress wages. I don’t think anyone serious about the subject disagrees.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Yes well Europeans are now having major clashes with the Islamic immigrants. Europe has negative population growth. They don’t have kids. The Islamic immigrants do and in a few generations they will overtake Europe and change a culture that current Europeans are snobby about keeping. Going to ugly clashes in the future bc the Islamic immigrants don’t assimilate. They hold to their own culture.

Exactly. I don't care what the population was trending in those countries. Accepting all those people was a massive mistake.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 10:54 PM
See, I think this is nonsense. Where does Trump say gays and blacks make them poor. Illegal immigrants to suppress wages. I don’t think anyone serious about the subject disagrees.

But those that do feel this way, votes Trump.

cd98
04-06-2018, 10:57 PM

But Trump just signed a massive spending bill and it’s not limited to poor white people. I don’t think Obamacare is racist. I think it’s misguided for people to think universal care will is not a tax on working people who all have premium jumps and higher deductibles.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 10:59 PM

Automation is also on the rise and the propaganda bubble just says "We're a nation of immigrants". Timing matters. The US didn't have the welfare state that it has now in the past. Immigrants were also coming from much further distances. That's a great filter for immigrants. It shows they want to be part of America. The variables are not the same for illegal immigrants from mexico in 2018.

Let's just deflect with propaganda nonsense about Trump voters though.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 11:02 PM

You should look around at the cancer voters on the left before looking at a small portion of Trump voters that have no real power in America.

cd98
04-06-2018, 11:03 PM

That’s what your told, but it’s not true. Trump voters may not like gay marriage or gender neutral bathrooms, but that doesn’t make them racists. They may disagree with reparations and that doesn’t make them racists. But in Pops worldview it does because he thinks he’s right and if you disagree it’s because you are a stupid racist. That’s a very egocentric worldview. People are complex and their views aren’t always explained by irrational hate. But Leftists that hate Trump...that’s their propaganda. If you like him, it’s bc your racist. It’s the same dumb logic as Obama is a leftist so he hates people that serve in the military. These kind of viewpoints are based on lazy thinking.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 11:04 PM
But Trump just signed a massive spending bill and it’s not limited to poor white people. I don’t think Obamacare is racist. I think it’s misguided for people to think universal care will is not a tax on working people who all have premium jumps and higher deductibles.

And if you dont think our current healthcare system screws those that make less than 50k with kids your misinformed. American white CEOs are making a killing on our healthcare but an average family will be bankrupt if one of their family members has a major illness. Healthcare overhaul is so needed. Turning poor families away from healthcare is not about money it's about humanity. Trump is spending more on military which makes money for oil owners and weapons owners. Of course he puts in a few other things that help but America is slowly going down the drain thinking we need to be a pure capitalistic nation. How about Trump and his education secretary and his bid to subsidize education and take money from poor schools. Instead of making a difference he just outright wants to take the money away and say "figure it out yourselves". There is a reason rich bitter white people love him and poor immigrants fear/hate him. I'll choose to vote to help the weak ones than continue to sweep our insensitive policies under the rug sp the more privileged and educated can feel more "comfortable".

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 11:05 PM
The great hallmark of the Trump voter is their belief that their whiteness and the fact that their mommies shat them over here versus elsewhere makes them special somehow.

Immigrant, U.S.-born, I could care less as long as you're not a criminal/racist/idiot.

SpursDynasty85
04-06-2018, 11:10 PM
That’s what your told, but it’s not true. Trump voters may not like gay marriage or gender neutral bathrooms, but that doesn’t make them racists. They may disagree with reparations and that doesn’t make them racists. But in Pops worldview it does because he thinks he’s right and if you disagree it’s because you are a stupid racist. That’s a very egocentric worldview. People are complex and their views aren’t always explained by irrational hate. But Leftists that hate Trump...that’s their propaganda. If you like him, it’s bc your racist. It’s the same dumb logic as Obama is a leftist so he hates people that serve in the military. These kind of viewpoints are based on lazy thinking.

No. You are out of touch. You dont know what it's like to live in the black ghettos then.

tholdren
04-06-2018, 11:22 PM
No. You are out of touch. You dont know what it's like to live in the black ghettos then.

Lol

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 11:22 PM

He's "out of touch" because he lives outside of your bubble. He has a far better grasp of reality than you do.

Nathan89
04-06-2018, 11:26 PM
The great hallmark of the Trump voter is their belief that their whiteness and the fact that their mommies shat them over here versus elsewhere makes them special somehow.

Immigrant, U.S.-born, I could care less as long as you're not a criminal/racist/idiot.

It doesn't make them special but it does make the Americans. Whereas some people think illegal immigrants should be able to bypass are legal pathway to immigration. We don't need to provide welfare to illegals. We are in an era of automation. Also you don't know what they are because they are illegal. They are often all the things you mentioned.

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2018, 11:26 PM
This thread:lol white supremacists vs. blind lefty extremists..America..

tholdren
04-06-2018, 11:28 PM
This thread:lol white supremacists vs. blind lefty extremists..America..

Youre the biggest racist here

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 11:43 PM
People like Trump for the racism.

People claimed Obama was an evil secret Muslim because of racism. These things are related. It's not complex. It's hatred and it's the dark hope that someone will tilt laws against non-white folk so that there is less competition.

It doesn't make them special but it does make the Americans. Whereas some people think illegal immigrants should be able to bypass are legal pathway to immigration. We don't need to provide welfare to illegals. We are in an era of automation. Also you don't know what they are because they are illegal. They are often all the things you mentioned.

Oh really? How "often" are they the things I mentioned and what makes you think that's any different from the shit people that are already here?

SpursforSix
04-06-2018, 11:49 PM

I didn't vote for anybody but that statement is ignorant as fuck.

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2018, 11:51 PM
I didn't vote for anybody but that statement is ignorant as fuck.

You might wish it were. It's as accurate as the reported numbers on black-on-black crime. True as fuck.

Mikeanaro
04-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Lol, racism is an excuse for the uneducated and good for nothing nigga/mexican/latino/muslim/gay/lesbian to make others feel bad for their failures.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Oh really? How "often" are they the things I mentioned and what makes you think that's any different from the shit people that are already here?

We don't know because they are illegal. Many don't even know the language of the country. They don't come here because of the ideals of the country like they did in the past. They are now attracted to a welfare state. They cost us money. You can't compare them to immigrants of 100 years ago.

The shit people that are here are Americans so we have to deal with them. We don't have to deal with illegals.

offset formation
04-07-2018, 12:16 AM
We don't know because they are illegal. Many don't even know the language of the country. They don't come here because of the ideals of the country like they did in the past. They are now attracted to a welfare state. They cost us money. You can't compare them to immigrants of 100 years ago.

The shit people that are here are Americans so we have to deal with them. We don't have to deal with illegals.

Lol. Weren't you repping the Bernie Sanders avatar not too long ago?

Robz4000
04-07-2018, 12:16 AM
I will respect Lebron James as a person a lot more if he does this but that means he goes to a more liberal area i.e maybe California. Lebron plus those young Lakers would be favorites imo. Those Lakers are finally in good shape after years if sucking.

Don't let their games against the Spurs fool you, they're still as far away as ever. Even if they get Lebron and PG13 they couldn't beat the Dubs (or even Houston if CP0 holds up).

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 12:19 AM
Lol, racism is an excuse for the uneducated and good for nothing nigga/mexican/latino/muslim/gay/lesbian to make others feel bad for their failures.

It's pure white guilt. It's absolutely pathetic. It's the downfall of Europe as we know it and this idiot trying to use that tactic on me.

We have a solid foundation at this point we don't need illegals with unknown qualities. We can raise the standards at this point. Perhaps some lesser qualified can come in through the legal process. At least going through the legal process proves they can follow some rules and they know some things about the country. Illegals are not necessary though.

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 12:23 AM

But you just claimed to know. Now you don't know?

Maybe you're just talking? Just trying to derive some little pinch of self-worth from race and nationality?

Trumpism at work.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 12:47 AM
But you just claimed to know. Now you don't know?

Maybe you're just talking? Just trying to derive some little pinch of self-worth from race and nationality?

Trumpism at work.

I don't know the exact amount but it's obviously a certain percentage.

They also cost the American tax payer money.

They simply do not have long term value in an era of automation.

Your shaming tactics don't matter to me. Illegals aren't welcome. We have a legal pathway.

Stabula
04-07-2018, 12:48 AM
These political takes are even worse than the basketball takes on this forum tbh

duncan2k5
04-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Ppl who support trump are racists... You don't HAVE to support him... Even if u like his horrible economic policies... He is so blatantly racist that he should only garner support from those that think like him...

I want universal health care... But if David Duke became president, and he also wanted it... I wouldn't support him... I may like it if he implemented universal health care... But I definitely wouldn't be a David Duke supporter

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 01:00 AM
I don't know the exact amount but it's obviously a certain percentage.

They also cost the American tax payer money.

They simply do not have long term value in an era of automation.

Your shaming tactics don't matter to me. Illegals aren't welcome. We have a legal pathway.

Yes. You don't know what you're talking about. Way to circle around that for eight posts.

The reality is there is no difference between a dumbfuck Trump voter born here and some dumbfuck who was born elsewhere (besides the Trump voter being more likely to attempt to do harm to someone due to skin shade).

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Yes. You don't know what you're talking about. Way to circle around that for eight posts.

The reality is there is no difference between a dumbfuck Trump voter born here and some dumbfuck who was born elsewhere (besides the Trump voter being more likely to attempt to do harm to someone due to skin shade).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU5TIKTZzk4

Dumb fuck Trump supporter.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z96-WgRpZZ4

Tim Duncan Fan debate strategy is universal from the left. Go to the 7:30 mark to hear exactly what he's doing. It's pathetic.

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 01:21 AM

Your argument is that people voted for Trump because they think we aren't going to fight undeclared wars or run a deficit?

Lol ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z96-WgRpZZ4

Tim Duncan Fan debate strategy is universal from the left. Go to the 7:30 mark to hear exactly what he's doing. It's pathetic.

No one forces right wing retards to talk the way you do. Is it supposed to be unusual that people consistently call right wing small-mindedness what it is?

As I said 20 posts ago, good luck blaming Mexicans or whatever instead of making the effort to get your life where you want it to ve.

daslicer
04-07-2018, 01:24 AM

:lol A gay in the closet billionaire that supports Trump.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:30 AM
:lol A gay in the closet billionaire that supports Trump.

He's a capitalist. He also recognizes the issues with the left are an absolute cancer to society. Here, watch this 22yo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6cxRYgqfHY

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 01:43 AM
He's a capitalist. He also recognizes the issues with the left are an absolute cancer to society. Here, watch this 22yo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6cxRYgqfHY
A racist and a "college is liberal brainwashing" dumbfuck?

Boy, just go work on yourself. That's all I can really tell you. Your racism is ultimately rooted in dissatisfaction with yourself. Seen it all too many times.

Just own up to yourself and take the steps needed to get better.

And for the love of god, stop watching the Richard Spencer videos.

Good night and good luck.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:50 AM
A racist and a "college is liberal brainwashing" dumbfuck?

I haven't said anything racist you just keep spouting your idiocy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Anyone interested in the real life version this guy can just watch 5 seconds of this video.

Mikeanaro
04-07-2018, 01:50 AM
It's pure white guilt. It's absolutely pathetic. It's the downfall of Europe as we know it and this idiot trying to use that tactic on me.

We have a solid foundation at this point we don't need illegals with unknown qualities. We can raise the standards at this point. Perhaps some lesser qualified can come in through the legal process. At least going through the legal process proves they can follow some rules and they know some things about the country. Illegals are not necessary though.
You cant go to Canada/Japan/Sweden/Belgium/Norway/Swiss and lots of other countries without a degree or some skills.
I dont get why USA must have open borders and why on the other hand... Mexico is not doing shit to make their place a better country.

Are these SJW housing illegals? are they crossing to Mexico to bring them food & education? or maybe is just internet crap?

Most of these assholes are not even 30, what can they know about life? oh yeah they know about inhaling condoms.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Why are those teachers racists? Oh, because they are white and didn't want to leave campus when the black students made the request. Of course the morons shut everything down by screaming "racism". It's a pathetic tactic.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:55 AM
You cant go to Canada/Japan/Sweden/Belgium/Norway/Swiss and lots of other countries without a degree or some skills.
I dont get why USA must have open borders and why on the other hand... Mexico is not doing shit to make their place a better country.

Are these SJW housing illegals? are they crossing to Mexico to bring them food & education? or maybe is just internet crap?

Most of these assholes are not even 30, what can they know about life? oh yeah they know about inhaling condoms.

Agreed. And if these illegals are so great then we are doing their country a disservice by not sending them back.

Nope, they just like virtue signaling so they can paint everyone else as a racist. It makes them feel morally superior.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 01:57 AM
I haven't said anything racist you just keep spouting your idiocy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Anyone interested in the real life version this guy can just watch 5 seconds of this video.

Oh, and these are all democrats but for some reason Trump somehow has some huge base of racists. :lol

spurs10
04-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Trump voters are almost exclusively that "the illegal aliens/blacks/gays/whatever are the reason I'm poor/dissatisfied with my life" type. :bobo

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 02:03 AM
The literal platform of the democratic party is that white people make too much money so I need to take it to have a satisfied life. :lol

dbestpro
04-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Trump got elected because too many people felt they were getting hit with a lot of hate so they wanted someone who could punch back. As long as both sides think they can continue to solve our issues with insults then we will continue to see more of Trump and people like him from both sides of the aisle.

UZER
04-07-2018, 02:16 AM
Ppl who support trump are racists... You don't HAVE to support him... Even if u like his horrible economic policies... He is so blatantly racist that he should only garner support from those that think like him...

I want universal health care... But if David Duke became president, and he also wanted it... I wouldn't support him... I may like it if he implemented universal health care... But I definitely wouldn't be a David Duke supporter

We’ve been told numerous times, “blacks can’t be racist.” Is a black supporter of a Donald Trump racist?

Stabula
04-07-2018, 03:15 AM
I find racism, and hatred in general, quite charming myself

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 04:05 AM
We’ve been told numerous times, “blacks can’t be racist.” Is a black supporter of a Donald Trump racist?

Ah yes. The monolithic we that was told something by the monolithic they.

Low-quality posts arriving in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5....

And yes, if the black in question supoorts trump...almost surely a racist. Misguided at best.

TheGreatYacht
04-07-2018, 04:26 AM

I always find it funny when ugly vacuum nose argies try to shit on Mexicans and other latinos like their country isn't the taint of South America. Disgusting people, tbh. All of you look like aborted Jews but you somehow believe you're white. I spit on Argies.

james evans
04-07-2018, 04:57 AM
Great reason.

uhhh Peter Holt donated to Trump's campaign :lol

james evans
04-07-2018, 05:01 AM
For the record, I don't have a problem with racist white people. We're surrounded by them daily in our lives. Especially on this site. My only problem is when a racist tries to insult my intelligence and theorize their behavior as if I'm stupid. That's the shit I don't like. U can't hate black people or whomever you want. I aint got a problem with it because it's your right,but at least be a man about it and dont give me that bullshit like you're talking to your kid about Santa Clause

dbreiden83080
04-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Philly here he comes.. And Embiid will demand a trade. :lol

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 08:37 AM
But other than attacking illegal immigrants, I’ve never heard him say anything racist.

:lmao

His whole early campaign was about Obama's birth certificate.

UZER
04-07-2018, 08:43 AM

And yes, if the black in question supoorts trump...almost surely a racist. Misguided at best.

But I keep reading ALL trump supporters ARE racist. Now you say a black trump supporter is “almost surely a racist, misguided at best”.

Which one is it, racist or misguided?

101A
04-07-2018, 08:46 AM

I am 50 years old, and far and away the largest movement towards an explanation of race being an influence upon your life or on peoples lives in aggregate is the current focus on “white privilege”. A large swath of our population currently sees race as the overriding factor in whether or not you as an individual get to succeed. None of the people that think that way or Trump voters

cd98
04-07-2018, 08:55 AM

Again, I’m not one that wants to defend Trump and the birth certificate thing was incredibly stupid, but he backed off the birth certificate during his campaign. He did that before he announced he was running for president and the birth certificate wasn’t a black or white issue. I don’t think people are saying if you’re black you aren’t a citizen. I guess it was because his dad was from Kenya, but again I don’t know that it is racist per se. I think it’s mostly crazy conspiracy theorists that the vast majority of the country ignored. To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump voted for Obama over McCain. The guy is not faithful to ideology. He basically just says what he thinks his fans want to hear on any particular issue.

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Again, I’m not one that wants to defend Trump and the birth certificate thing was incredibly stupid, but he backed off the birth certificate during his campaign. He did that before he announced he was running for president and the birth certificate wasn’t a black or white issue. I don’t think people are saying if you’re black you aren’t a citizen. I guess it was because his dad was from Kenya, but again I don’t know that it is racist per se. I think it’s mostly crazy conspiracy theorists that the vast majority of the country ignored. To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump voted for Obama over McCain. The guy is not faithful to ideology. He basically just says what he thinks his fans want to hear on any particular issue.

He wasn't running for president until September 2016? LOL at being the biggest voice in a racist right wing conspiracy theory not being a black or white issue.

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 09:04 AM
And the birth certificate thing wasn't stupid, it was pretty smart since it's how Trump locked up the shitbag white evangelical vote.

dbestpro
04-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Racism is a strange disease. The more you call someone racist the more they become racist. I have been a member of the NAACP and today I really feel that the problem is not race, but class. Each class looks down on another economic class of people and get away with it without issue. Rich black people are as bad as rich white people. Poor white people are no better than poor black people. As far as true racism, far and away the greatest acts occur by light skinned Hispanics against dark skinned Hispanics, but we don't hear much about that either.

cd98
04-07-2018, 09:22 AM
And the birth certificate thing wasn't stupid, it was pretty smart since it's how Trump locked up the shitbag white evangelical vote.

The concept was stupid, but Trump using it was smart, I guess. I don’t think he truly believed he would win at any point until election night. I get that the default reaction was to call every attack on Obama racism, but explain exactly what was racist. Every president elect has had his legitimacy called into question by a small minority. For Clinton it was blamed on Ross Perot, for Bush, it was chads and the claim his brother gave him Florida by illegitimate means, for Obama, the birth certificate, and for Trump, you name it...racism, Russia, porn stars...

cd98
04-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Racism is a strange disease. The more you call someone racist the more they become racist. I have been a member of the NAACP and today I really feel that the problem is not race, but class. Each class looks down on another economic class of people and get away with it without issue. Rich black people are as bad as rich white people. Poor white people are no better than poor black people. As far as true racism, far and away the greatest acts occur by light skinned Hispanics against dark skinned Hispanics, but we don't hear much about that either.

Be careful. I made that same point and I got called a trailer park racist. But I agree with 95% of what you are saying.

ducks
04-07-2018, 09:34 AM

So that means he is racist because the former refused to show his birth certificate to put a end to it
Him being black had nothing to do with it
Bet founder who is black said trump is getting more blacks to work

Ps if you read the article Gilbert talked to Clinton also

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 09:35 AM
The concept was stupid, but Trump using it was smart, I guess. I don’t think he truly believed he would win at any point until election night. I get that the default reaction was to call every attack on Obama racism, but explain exactly what was racist. Every president elect has had his legitimacy called into question by a small minority. For Clinton it was blamed on Ross Perot, for Bush, it was chads and the claim his brother gave him Florida by illegitimate means, for Obama, the birth certificate, and for Trump, you name it...racism, Russia, porn stars...

He's a black Kenyan muslim not eligible to be president not being racist, right. LOL calling it a small minority when Rush Limbaugh and Fox News were running that conspiracy theory and Sarah Palin kept hinting at it with her "Who is Barak Obama?" questions on the campaign trail.

ducks
04-07-2018, 09:35 AM
So was former presidents racist who owned slaves

ducks
04-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Why did Obama grandma die in Africa when she was going to talk ?

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Why did Obama grandma die in Africa when she was going to talk ?

Probably Soros

bic50
04-07-2018, 09:42 AM

Don't forget who trumps opponent was

cd98
04-07-2018, 09:54 AM
He's a black Kenyan muslim not eligible to be president not being racist, right. LOL calling it a small minority when Rush Limbaugh and Fox News were running that conspiracy theory and Sarah Palin kept hinting at it with her "Who is Barak Obama?" questions on the campaign trail.

I guess I see Islam as a religion and not a race.

Killakobe81
04-07-2018, 10:08 AM
The literal platform of the democratic party is that white people make too much money so I need to take it to have a satisfied life. :lol

That is very reductive and ignorant ...
Same as saying Republicans platform is all guns, anti-abortion, and tax breaks.
There are intelligent, hardworking and caring people on both sides.
And party loyalty over common sense and decency is smallminded and cultish tbh. If Trump were a Democrat anyone shitting on him now that would vote for him would be hypocrites ..
Most intelligent Reps i work with that voted Trump were more anti-Hillary and pro Party...they actually wanted Cruz.
But when you are raised party loyal u stand by your man even if it looks or talks like Trump.

Killakobe81
04-07-2018, 10:10 AM

great points ...

bic50
04-07-2018, 10:11 AM
For the record, I don't have a problem with racist white people. We're surrounded by them daily in our lives. Especially on this site. My only problem is when a racist tries to insult my intelligence and theorize their behavior as if I'm stupid. That's the shit I don't like. U can't hate black people or whomever you want. I aint got a problem with it because it's your right,but at least be a man about it and dont give me that bullshit like you're talking to your kid about Santa Clause
How do you know all these white people are racists?

Killakobe81
04-07-2018, 10:14 AM

yup!

Proxy
04-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Not denouncing a nazi and saying there were bad people on sides... sure, sure

duncan2k5
04-07-2018, 10:59 AM

Yes... There are black ppl who hate themselves and other minorities, in case u didn't know... They're called uncle toms

duncan2k5
04-07-2018, 11:01 AM
great points ...

Not true... When ppl are being killed and discriminated against BECAUSE of their race... Race is the issue

monkeypunk
04-07-2018, 11:26 AM
This all day.

tholdren
04-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Racism is a strange disease. The more you call someone racist the more they become racist. I have been a member of the NAACP and today I really feel that the problem is not race, but class. Each class looks down on another economic class

No kidding. There are a lot of people who are not good citiczens that create stereotypes. Many people are typically looking for the quick fix and blame problems on others. Its highly offensive to those who have worked hard and continue to work hard to be successful to hear and see. If you work hard then your situation will change no matter race gender or income.

Galileo
04-07-2018, 11:43 AM
I stand with our glorious President Trump who is draining the swamp. Lebron wants American to suck again.

bic50
04-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Yes... There are black ppl who hate themselves and other minorities, in case u didn't know... They're called uncle toms
I've heard Tim Duncan called that

Mikeanaro
04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
I always find it funny when ugly vacuum nose argies try to shit on Mexicans and other latinos like their country isn't the taint of South America. Disgusting people, tbh. All of you look like aborted Jews but you somehow believe you're white. I spit on Argies.
LOL!
Be careful with what you drink before spitting on us Argies.

Proxy
04-07-2018, 01:22 PM
imagine the amount of triggered "libertarian" threads there'd be on ST with Lebron on the Spurs and he and Pop both talking about MLK and anti-gun rhetoric all year. Shit would be hilarious

bic50
04-07-2018, 01:27 PM
imagine the amount of triggered "libertarian" threads there'd be on ST with Lebron on the Spurs and he and Pop both talking about MLK and anti-gun rhetoric all year. Shit would be hilarious
Depends on if they're winning.

Proxy
04-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Depends on if they're winning.

doubt it, politics in the nba have been on the rise since Silver kicked Sterling out and Pop was taking the team to private viewings of Chiraq. Then Trump winning amplified the fuck out if all. Kings couldn't even get the fans into the stadium with the Stephon Clark stuff going on up there.

Nathan89
04-07-2018, 03:29 PM
You mean virtue signaling is on the rise.

Clipper Nation
04-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Racism is a strange disease. The more you call someone racist the more they become racist.
If being called racist makes someone "become" racist, they were already racist to begin with.

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 04:03 PM
If being called racist makes someone "become" racist, they were already racist to begin with.

Exactly.

Spurtacular
04-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Lebron will jet to Philly because they're younger, faster and better. Trump is not in the equation. And :lol that Gilbert donated to Hillary, too.

SupremeGuy
04-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Trump voters are almost exclusively that "the illegal aliens/blacks/gays/whatever are the reason I'm poor/dissatisfied with my life" type.What does wanting someone to enter the country legally have to do with that? Seems like you're grasping at straws.

tim_duncan_fan
04-07-2018, 08:27 PM
What does wanting someone to enter the country legally have to do with that? Seems like you're grasping at straws.

Lol the point is that they don't care about people being here illegally. It's the skin tone. And people like Trump encourage and work to legitimize that racism.

This is the same crowd that is soft of sexual assault criminals, bad cops, loose banking regulations, corruption in government, war hawks, discrimination against gays, etc. They don't care about the law or right and wrong lol. It's just racism.

DarrinS
04-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Lol the point is that they don't care about people being here illegally. It's the skin tone. And people like Trump encourage and work to legitimize that racism.

This is the same crowd that is soft of sexual assault criminals, bad cops, loose banking regulations, corruption in government, war hawks, discrimination against gays, etc. They don't care about the law or right and wrong lol. It's just racism.

:rolleyes

Mr. Body
04-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Trump is a traitor. Anyone supporting him has water on the brain. Good for LeBron.

The Great Fantastic
04-07-2018, 10:33 PM
I need more buzz worthy phrases from Nathan. I can’t wait to spout off “propaganda bubble” and “virtue signaling” to my internet friends. Keep ‘em coming!

Mr. Body
04-07-2018, 10:35 PM
I need more buzz worthy phrases from Nathan. I can’t wait to spout off “propaganda bubble” and “virtue signaling” to my internet friends. Keep ‘em coming!

Beta cuck. Try that one.

The Great Fantastic
04-07-2018, 10:45 PM
I will, thank you! Does "libtard" still melt the snowflakes? I just want to make sure my insults stay fresh and hip.

Budkin
04-07-2018, 10:51 PM
I stand with our glorious President Trump who is draining the swamp. Lebron wants American to suck again.

Trump and co. ARE the fucking swamp. Look at the cretins he has around him. Just look at Scott Pruitt. Are you fucking serious with that shit?

Mr. Body
04-07-2018, 10:52 PM
I will, thank you! Does "libtard" still melt the snowflakes? I just want to make sure my insults stay fresh and hip.

No, I think the baby snowflakes are whining Republicans nowadays. The ones pissing their pants about a landslide because they can't run things worth a shit.

cd021
04-07-2018, 10:59 PM

I feel pretty comfortable saying yes, regardless of how the slaves were treated- which is the go-to for apologists tbh. Jefferson had a slave sidepiece that doesn't make him any less racist, it wasn't like she could tell him to go fuck off.

baseline bum
04-07-2018, 11:05 PM

Exactly. Trump is married to a fucking illegal using chain migration to bring her parents over to the US but it's ok since she's not brown.

YGWHI
04-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Trump is not in the equation. And :lol that Gilbert donated to Hillary, too.

Agree. If Lebron signs with the Spurs we'll confirm that Trump isn't a factor, since Holt was biggest Trump's booster among NBA owners.

Contributions to Trump's election effort came from just three team owner pairs: Peter and Julianna Holt of the San Antonio Spurs, James Dolan of the New York Knicks, and DeVos.

Holt was the biggest Trump booster; he and his wife donated just under $500,000 to Trump's joint fundraising committee

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2017/06/among-nba-owners-betsy-devoss-father-law-tops-donors/

Galileo
04-08-2018, 03:16 AM
Trump and co. ARE the fucking swamp. Look at the cretins he has around him. Just look at Scott Pruitt. Are you fucking serious with that shit?

I am dead serious. The swamp must be dredged NOW!!!

SpursDynasty85
04-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Agree. If Lebron signs with the Spurs we'll confirm that Trump isn't a factor, since Holt was biggest Trump's booster among NBA owners.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2017/06/among-nba-owners-betsy-devoss-father-law-tops-donors/

I'll take your word for it that Holt contributed. That's disappointing but that doesn't mean he is racist. People take my words differently but if Lebron legit thinks Dan Gilbert is racist and he openly supports Trump then it is conceivable Lebron might just bolt because he just doesn't want to be around him anymore. Although didn't Windhorst update everyone that Spurs were no longer a desired destination for Lebron earlier in the season too? If Lebron wants to work for what he believes are people thay are not racist vs racist, then good for him.

YGWHI
04-08-2018, 03:46 AM
I'll take your word for it that Holt contributed. That's disappointing but that doesn't mean he is racist. People take my words differently but if Lebron legit thinks Dan Gilbert is racist and he openly supports Trump then it is conceivable Lebron might just bolt because he just doesn't want to be around him anymore. Although didn't Windhorst update everyone that Spurs were no longer a desired destination for Lebron earlier in the season too? If Lebron wants to work for what he believes are people thay are not racist vs racist, then good for him.

I wouldn't believe in anything media, even a LeBron's guy like Windhorst, says about possible destinations...They were wrong in the past, they could be wrong again.

SpursDynasty85
04-08-2018, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't believe in anything media, even a LeBron's guy like Windhorst, says about possible destinations...They were wrong in the past, they could be wrong again.

True. But Lebron coming to SA ain't happening. For all Lebrons talk of loving coach Pop and loving talented players around him, he loves being in control. We shall see I guess.

james evans
04-08-2018, 08:04 PM
and spurs fans continue to ignore that the Holts are Trump supporters so that's why I pay no attention to that BULLSHIT Popovich is talking in the media for attention

james evans
04-08-2018, 08:05 PM
if you support a racist that says racist things, what does that make you? So someone can say, "I'm not a racist but I support what trump says about blacks, arabic, and mexicans." and that would make sense?

SpursDynasty85
04-08-2018, 08:10 PM
if you support a racist that says racist things, what does that make you? So someone can say, "I'm not a racist but I support what trump says about blacks, arabic, and mexicans." and that would make sense?

Admittedly, Hillary was not a good choice either. There are racists in both parties and their are good politicians on both parties. I fully believe our political system is as rigged as any in the world! You can't do much about national elections but you can at the local level which is what I now advocate that people be very vocal and participate. Bashing every Trump voter is a no win situation. Gottta take things step by step, like addressing people on Spurstalk (for me) in this situation.

james evans
04-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Admittedly, Hillary was not a good choice either. There are racists in both parties and their are good politicians on both parties. I fully believe our political system is as rigged as any in the world! You can't do much about national elections but you can at the local level which is what I now advocate that people be very vocal and participate. Bashing every Trump voter is a no win situation. Gottta take things step by step, like addressing people on Spurstalk (for me) in this situation.
hilary is a racist too. I respect Trump more cuz he tells us how he feels. HIlary is worse cuz she feels the same way but hides behind a bullshit democratic party and smiles for the cameras while giving interviews to the black media. They're both scum. I'm neither a democrat or republican. Republicans are people that fuck over amerikkkan citizens and don't care who they offend. Democrats are people that fuck over amerikkkan citizens and smille saying, "things are gonna get better. Congress won't let us do anything".

ducks
04-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Exactly. Trump is married to a fucking illegal using chain migration to bring her parents over to the US but it's ok since she's not brown.

Jesse Jackson thanked trump for his work with blacks

james evans
04-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Jesse Jackson thanked trump for his work with blacks
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton,, and Louis Farrakhan are FBI plants used to pacify black people. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better things will be. They have allowed Farrakhan to talk his "the white man is the devil" shtick for decades making millions that are tax free. He's publicly came out and admitted being involved in an assassination and when there was a plot to assassinate him, the FBI stepped in and protected him. I'm tired of white people thinking those 3 clowns speak for us.

SpursDynasty85
04-08-2018, 08:32 PM
hilary is a racist too. I respect Trump more cuz he tells us how he feels. HIlary is worse cuz she feels the same way but hides behind a bullshit democratic party and smiles for the cameras while giving interviews to the black media. They're both scum. I'm neither a democrat or republican. Republicans are people that fuck over amerikkkan citizens and don't care who they offend. Democrats are people that fuck over amerikkkan citizens and smille saying, "things are gonna get better. Congress won't let us do anything".

Well. I would not believe anything Trump says. He was the most obvious panderer who flip flopped more than a pancake at IHOP. This made the Republican base look more racist because they had a lot more options in their primary but it was the racists that kept Trump strong vs the trickled down votes of the rest (coincidence?, no - staged). Democrats had the opposite, lack of options(staged as well). Even Hillary had to cheat to beat Bernie. We need a viable 3rd and 4th party and we just need to have more respect for each others humanity! It's why I lean left. No matter how much complaining Republicans want to do. They are far better off than the poor minorities/blacks who are surrounded by gangs, drugs, prostitutes, militarized police, and no grocery stores. Pretty much half the ghettos diets consist of soda, candy, and chips from nearby convenience stores. Conveniently there, in TX there are more gun stores and liquor stores than their are social services. I would love to work for a social service and volunteer but I got a mortgage to pay off too. But I have hope that we can at least open ourselves up to personal discussions with people that come from different backgrounds and listen to each others problems vs our obviously biased and poisonous news networks.

tholdren
04-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Lebron is a loser. Chasing rings. He will go down as a ? And a whatcoulda been

james evans
04-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Well. I would not believe anything Trump says. He was the most obvious panderer who flip flopped more than a pancake at IHOP. This made the Republican base look more racist because they had a lot more options in their primary but it was the racists that kept Trump strong vs the trickled down votes of the rest (coincidence?, no - staged). Democrats had the opposite, lack of options(staged as well). Even Hillary had to cheat to beat Bernie. We need a viable 3rd and 4th party and we just need to have more respect for each others humanity! It's why I lean left. No matter how much complaining Republicans want to do. They are far better off than the poor minorities/blacks who are surrounded by gangs, drugs, prostitutes, militarized police, and no grocery stores. Pretty much half the ghettos diets consist of soda, candy, and chips from nearby convenience stores. Conveniently there, in TX there are more gun stores and liquor stores than their are social services. I would love to work for a social service and volunteer but I got a mortgage to pay off too. But I have hope that we can at least open ourselves up to personal discussions with people that come from different backgrounds and listen to each others problems vs our obviously biased and poisonous news networks.
People don't realize that MSNBC and Rachel Maddow(that woman is irritating) are just as bad as Fox News and Bill O'reilly. Each have their agenda that they must push.

SpursDynasty85
04-08-2018, 09:11 PM
People don't realize that MSNBC and Rachel Maddow(that woman is irritating) are just as bad as Fox News and Bill O'reilly. Each have their agenda that they must push.

It's obviously anti conservative but it's not nearly as blatantly racist and hateful.

james evans
04-08-2018, 10:05 PM
It's obviously anti conservative but it's not nearly as blatantly racist and hateful.
they aren't blatant racists, but subtle racism is far worse than blatant racism. A snake in a grass will do more harm to a person than a snake in the street.

AaronY
04-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Thread is literally as dumb as I expected.

ducks
04-09-2018, 12:29 AM
And yet you were dumb enough to open it

Mr. Body
04-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Thread is literally as dumb as I expected.

It's like bots coded purely out of stupidity having a conversation together.

SupremeGuy
04-09-2018, 01:00 PM

This is the same crowd that is soft of sexual assault criminals, bad cops, loose banking regulations, corruption in government, war hawks, discrimination against gays, etc. They don't care about the law or right and wrong lol. It's just racism.Illegal immigration isn't a race. You're desperate need to make this about race is quite disturbing though.

tim_duncan_fan
04-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Illegal immigration isn't a race. You're desperate need to make this about race is quite disturbing though.

Go away, alt-right internet guy #867543564221457.

Stormfront is that way --------------------------->

SupremeGuy
04-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Go away, alt-right internet guy #867543564221457.

Stormfront is that way --------------------------->Excellent argument. Tell me about how illegal immigration is about race again.

tim_duncan_fan
04-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Excellent argument. Tell me about how illegal immigration is about race again.

This has been covered already. By me.

Read the thread, Richard Spencer.

SupremeGuy
04-10-2018, 12:54 AM
This has been covered already. By me.

Read the thread, Richard Spencer.Refer to my previous post.