PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Rondo willingly picks up Durbeta to guard and strips him to seal the game

lefty
04-08-2018, 10:20 AM
https://streamable.com/1669y

Pelicans78
04-08-2018, 10:40 AM
https://streamable.com/1669y

That was the play of the night. Jrue did the to Durbeta not long before that.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2018, 10:52 AM
7'0 with a High dribble vs A 6'3 guard with a ridiculous wingspan.

You know rondo was looking for that poke the moment durant backed down.:lol

Expert
04-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Good as KD is, he doesn't have Lebron's handles. He thinks he does.

florige
04-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Good as KD is, he doesn't have Lebron's handles. He thinks he does.

And Lebron doesn't have all that great of handles. He's just so big he can just pretty much bully his way past people. I think Durant assumes that because he is taller he can do the things Lebron can do when it comes to driving the lane. That same move Durant tried against Rondo, Lebron does it and Rondo is flying back two feet.

Killakobe81
04-08-2018, 01:08 PM
And Lebron doesn't have all that great of handles. He's just so big he can just pretty much bully his way past people. I think Durant assumes that because he is taller he can do the things Lebron can do when it comes to driving the lane. That same move Durant tried against Rondo, Lebron does it and Rondo is flying back two feet.

This.LeBron doesnt have great or tight handles ...
But what he does have, is the absolute best handles ever for someone that big, strong and fast ...so he doesnt have to have kyrie handles to be dominant at getting to the rack when you factor in his size/speed ratios.

Expert
04-08-2018, 01:52 PM
I originally wrote that Lebron doesn't have Kyrie handles either, but that seemed obvious already. But thanks for pointing it out.

HarlemHeat37
04-08-2018, 04:41 PM
I originally wrote that Lebron doesn't have Kyrie handles either, but that seemed obvious already. But thanks for pointing it out.
:lol

koriwhat
04-08-2018, 05:23 PM

But what he does have, is the absolute best handles ever for someone that big, strong and fast ...so he doesnt have to have kyrie handles to be dominant at getting to the rack when you factor in his size/speed ratios.

:tu

bulakenyo
04-08-2018, 05:38 PM
7'0 with a High dribble vs A 6'3 guard with a ridiculous wingspan.

You know rondo was looking for that poke the moment durant backed down.:lol

I've always disliked Rondo, even during the Boston title years era, (always seemed like a talented but prima donna cry baby douchebag without a jumpshot) I admit that was a very nice play. Very good.

florige
04-08-2018, 06:58 PM

Totally agree. He is so big and strong he usually just needs one move and he's bulling his way to the rim. Whereas Kyrie and Curry have to pretty much dance their way to the rim.

florige
04-08-2018, 07:09 PM

I think he was just using Kyrie as an example was to why a guy like Lebron doesn't need serious handle at all because of his size and athleticism.

Spurtacular
04-08-2018, 08:19 PM
And "defensive player of the year" Donkey with the sh** closeout to allow the nail in the coffin.