04-08-2018, 11:32 PM
:lol keeping the belt on a fucking part timer for at least another 5 months
:lol a fucking kid being a tag team champion
:lol The Taker/Cena match being 3 minutes
:lol the Rock not even making appearances anymore
:lol worst Mania of all-time

Avante
04-09-2018, 12:18 AM
Brock Lesnar looked old, flappy and soft, how they allowed this Doughboy to pretty much destroy a guy with far more talent who looks the part...???

Everything about the rest of the card sucked, there were no high points.

Those who wrote this mess need to be fired.

Guessing who would be Brauns partner was the only fun. It was Kane, Ryback, Mark Henry, Mountain (yep, that one) Then for them to do what they did with the kid, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Worst Wrestlemania in history.

Thank God it was free.

ceds
04-09-2018, 12:29 AM
wrestle mania? :lol

How old are you guys?

Avante
04-09-2018, 12:37 AM

How old are you guys?

Doesn't work that way, yep, your ignorance is showing.

There were over 73,000 fans there and the rasslin' is one of the top TV shows on TV.

I got into it in the late 50's, kind of an historian actually. And, "Pro Wrestling" isn't fake. The illusion of legit violence is Pro Wrestling.

When you go to a movie do you sit there....those aren't real bullets, he isn;t really dead, that isn't real blood, there are no 50 foot tall apes? You play along, it's a movie. Well it's the same thing with the rasslin', ya play along.

Who gets pushed, who doesn't, who is leaving, who is coming in, the politics involved is were ya end up, it;s very interesting. No sport, has had more colorful characters involved.

ceds
04-09-2018, 12:39 AM
yeah I got over it entering my teens.

Have memories of stone cold driving a truck into the ring & smashing beers after his "stunner" as an 11 year old.

The story lines are aimed for children

Avante
04-09-2018, 12:44 AM
yeah I got over it after watching stone cold smash beers after his "stunner" as an 11 year old.

The story lines are aimed for children

Oh hell yes nothing more childish than smashing beer cans.

Tonight we saw a blood bath, a capsule with too mich blood (some animal) in it, this wasn't geared for children.

I do think we see some stupid shit but I don't see children getting a lot of it. Job security, greed, not something kids really understand.

ceds
04-09-2018, 12:48 AM
I'd have to disagree....The target audience is definitely aimed for kids

I'm not trying to bash you.....if you grew up watching the "sport" and enjoy the story lines that go with it then good for you.

Avante
04-09-2018, 12:56 AM
I'd have to disagree....The target audience is definitely aimed for kids

I'm not trying to bash you.....if you grew up watching the "sport" and enjoy the story lines that go with it then good for you.

Why try and talk about things ya apparently don't really get?
The current WWE audience by age looks like this – 22% is between the ages of 2-17, 23% is between the ages of 18-34, 26% is between the ages of 35-49 and 30% is age 50 or older.**********

So all that tit and ass is for the kids?

Does junior pay for all those pay per views with what $$$$$$?

56% of their audience has most the $$$$$$$$$$$ being over 35, it makes no sense to target a younger less well off audience.

ceds
04-09-2018, 01:15 AM
kids nagging mum & dad for that PPV tbh

idk where you pulled those stats from but 56% over 35? Maybe in Texas :lol

To be fair i haven't watched any wresting since i was a teenager so maybe your right and it has become more adult themed

HarlemHeat37
04-09-2018, 01:18 AM
Undertaker is still wrestling?! :lmao he has to be in his mid-50s now..sad, he probably moves like Tony Parker..

apalisoc_9
04-09-2018, 01:22 AM
Target audience are mostly kids now and White Man Children.

The contet has changed so much. I remeber Watching Vince wrestling with Stephanie etc. Lots of shit cant be applied to todays WWE because of the change in audience.

Like I cant imagine the NWO led by Hall and Nash working today...etc..

ceds
04-09-2018, 01:23 AM
:lol undertaker

evil twin Kane
casket match

childhood memories

apalisoc_9
04-09-2018, 01:25 AM

To be fair i haven't watched any wresting since i was a teenager so maybe your right and it has become more adult themed

Nah bro. The change has to do with WWEs inability to draw younger and newer crowds.

Still lots of kids watch it but wrestling is surviving because of all the manchilds.

Its also increasingly becoming a Republican only sport. Just watch how many of these Avantes get triggered when Reigns is in the ring.

I dont watch wrestling anymore but the people that do watch it are hilarious to follow.

HarlemHeat37
04-09-2018, 01:27 AM
Its also increasingly becoming a Republican only sport. Just watch how many of these Avantes get triggered when Reigns is in the ring.

What's this story?

Avante
04-09-2018, 01:36 AM

Looking at the numbers, they show that back at the turn of the century in 2000 the median age of pro wrestling fans was 28 (the youngest of all the sports they were able to get stats for). In 2006 the median age was 33 - an increase over 2000, but still among the youngest viewerships in sports. Skip to 2016 though and the numbers look really different.
In 2016 the average age of pro wrestling viewers was 54! That is a +21 year jump in just 10 years and a +26 year jump from 2000 which is a bigger increase than any other sport on the list (the NHL is in second place over that same span with a +15 increase, but with only a +7 year jump on the last 10 years).

Nothing is about trying to hook kds with no $$$$$$$$$$$$.

And if ya take 26 and 30, yep...56

26% is between the ages of 35-49 and 30% is age 50 or older

Next time know what your trying to talk about, ok?

Avante
04-09-2018, 01:39 AM
Nah bro. The change has to do with WWEs inability to draw younger and newer crowds.

Still lots of kids watch it but wrestling is surviving because of all the manchilds.

I dont watch wrestling anymore but the people that do watch it are hilarious to follow.

If ya know the history of it all the sport is amazing.

The first WWWF World Champion was The Nature Boy Buddy Rogers, he beat Antonio Rocca in a tournament in Rio De Janeiro. Nope, total bullshit.

The night Italian strongman Bruno Sammartiono beat Rogers for the title Rogers was sick, but the house was packed. The match lasted 48 seconds.

Tons of stories, very interesting.

Splits
04-09-2018, 01:56 AM

Avante
04-09-2018, 02:23 AM
:lol undertaker

evil twin Kane
casket match

childhood memories

Fred Blassie before he died his hair blonde.

Gorgeous George

Dick Beyers before he put on the mask and became The Destroyer

Jack Long.....who became Harley Race

Rocky Johnson....the father of The Rock

The Big O Bob Orton the grandpa of Randy Orton

Pat Patterson with black hair.

The original...The Sheik

The Flying Frenchman Edouard Carpentier the first WWA World Champion

The great Lou Thesz

Childhood memories

ceds
04-09-2018, 05:01 AM
Fred Blassie before he died his hair blonde.

Gorgeous George

Dick Beyers before he put on the mask and became The Destroyer

Jack Long.....who became Harley Race

Rocky Johnson....the father of The Rock

The Big O Bob Orton the grandpa of Randy Orton

Pat Patterson with black hair.

The original...The Sheik

The Flying Frenchman Edouard Carpentier the first WWA World Champion

The great Lou Thesz

Childhood memories

All that tells me is your one of those Manchilds apalisoc_9 is talking about.

one of us grew up......the other is 56+ watching rasslin and still entertained by the story lines aimed at kids/teens

benefactor
04-09-2018, 07:11 AM

How old are you guys?

apalisoc_9
04-09-2018, 09:32 AM
What's this story?

Some Hawaian Guy with a Black wife..You know how it is...

AlexJones
04-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Undertaker is still wrestling?! :lmao he has to be in his mid-50s now..sad, he probably moves like Tony Parker..
Goldberg wrestled last year and Hulk Hogan is planning a comeback tbh

04-09-2018, 10:56 AM

How old are you guys?

Proxy
04-09-2018, 01:06 PM
anime for rednecks

Chucho
04-09-2018, 01:36 PM
LOL, judging other men for what they watch for entertainment isn't exactly the best way to show your manliness.

dfens
04-09-2018, 02:15 PM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2016/11/14/16/donald-trump-bobby-lashley.jpg

lobotomized xenophobic militaristic obese deplorables .. basically 50% of americans.

Avante
04-09-2018, 03:43 PM
All that tells me is your one of those Manchilds apalisoc_9 is talking about.

one of us grew up......the other is 56+ watching rasslin and still entertained by the story lines aimed at kids/teens

You're batting a 1000 amigo, wrong yet again.

Nothing immature, childish about the rasslin' and only an obvious know nothing like yourself would think that. Dude, why talk about things ya know...0...about?

Thebesteva
04-09-2018, 03:44 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

Avante
04-09-2018, 03:45 PM
anime for rednecks

Dude, New York, Chicago, Detroit, LA....rednecks?

resistanze
04-09-2018, 03:49 PM
anime for rednecks

:lol

Avante
04-09-2018, 04:25 PM
There used to be...

WCW
World Class from Texas
AWA
WWF
UWF
WWA..LA
BIG TIME....Norcal
CWA

...all totally different shows on TV. All with their stable of rasslers.

So many big names roaming around, then here came Vince McMahan and he put an end to that.

We always had 50ish top draw cats like Killer Kowalski, Verne Gagne, Dick the Brusier, Ray Srevens, Buddy Rogers, Bruno Sammartino and on and on and on.

The 60's the best of times for the fans of the sport. So many stars, so many big matchs.

ceds
04-09-2018, 05:09 PM
wrestling is surviving because of all the manchilds.

Some Hawaian Guy with a Black wife..You know how it is...

:rollin

apalisoc_9
04-09-2018, 05:13 PM
:rollin

Dont deny bro.

These Rednecks love the rock though cause he's a white obssesed Degenrate.

Maybe Reigns should get himself a white Chick...but i dont know thats probably going to piss off fans.

It takes years of dedication and sucking to be a token white by the spurtaculars lf the worlds...Charles Barkley, The rock etc.

Chris
04-09-2018, 06:19 PM
There's always "that guy" who "outgrew" wrestling and has to come shit on wrestling fans so he can grandstand. SAD!

Kyle Orton
04-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Undertaker looked pretty good, especially for a 50+ year old man. Definitely in better shape than 98% of this forum tbh

Lesnar is one of the worst champs ever imo, F5 x infinity is pretty lame

Avante
04-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Rasslers in the movies, hmmm?

The Rock
John Cena
Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose
Triple H
Edge
Stonecold Steve Austin
The Miz