PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Lonzo Ball and Lorenzo Ball. A super success story?

Fabbs
04-10-2018, 11:40 PM
On a social as well as basketball front:

As Avante has noted, and I agree with his posts on this subject (I mean who cannot, objectively)...
That being his general statement paraphrased:
A large number of African American fathers have chosen to go AWOL. As in being the biological male donor of their children and nothing else. That leads to huge problems for many of those children.
Many other black fathers have done and are doing all they can for their children and families. Commendable. So lets not stereotype. Plus many bio fathers of all races have gone AWOL or worse. There, so save the snowflake outrage for some other thread.

To the point of the abandoners, what do you think about Lavar Ball as regards his sons? Clearly he is an attention whore retard. However, could it not be said that he has been a HUGE force in Zo becoming a pro? Becoming a Laker. He may or may not have at least one of his other 2 sons make the NBA. Looks like the youngest would be the other chance, middle bro reportedly does not have the skill set.

My point is, could it be said that Lavar, in spite of his super obnoxious personality has been totally involved in his sons life. Therefore 5 million times better then an absentee? Or is his involvement purely selfish? I don't know I'm not God or the all knowing top Atheist that evolved from a dustspec. Lavar does seem super unethical and douche such as his stiffing the material suppliers of the Ball Brand shoe (whatever it's called).

But...back to the point. Has his involvement, yes his attention to his sons nonetheless been tons better then the AWOL fathers?

I'm just tossing this out for discussion. Our AA posters should get top commenting attention. The real ones, not the fake profile trolls.

*sidepoint, tho she gets almost zero media attention, check out the Mom. Her body seems super athletic from what little has been shown. Got to be a lot of their athletic ability can be attributed to Mom.

Fabbs
04-10-2018, 11:56 PM
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lavar-ball-and-tina-ball-attend-a-basketball-game-between-the-los-picture-id870725400?s=612x612
Tina Ball